Post Posted: 2019-03-14 15:25:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-14 01:08:06

Lmao.

Post Posted: 2019-03-14 15:27:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

. .

... .. . . . when i was college... Some Jamaican guy realley wanted to date me and marry me. ..

. .
. he was in graduate school for chemistry at the only ivy league college in my city .. .
. . . . . . but i was too young and i wanted more dyck.... Plus he was mostly smart and not enuff cute lol.

. . . . he finished his grad school and went on to doctoral and post doctoral and became a professor at "some university" in Cambridge, MA. He married an ugly White guy...also a DR.

Lol,oh ok

Post Posted: 2019-03-18 10:39:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

i've been with a few jamaicans. they were all good in bed. a couple of them had average size dicks, but they still worked it out.

i'm a sucker for an accent so i'm usually putty in their hands from the very start.

visiting montego bay, i stayed at an all-inclusive resort. by the end of the trip, i'd been fucked by several employees - 2 bellmen, 2 bartenders, a waiter, and a maintenance dude.

2019-03-14 12:27:11

I'm going to montego bay this summer and i hope i have as much success at thee locals as you did,,,

2019-03-14 14:31:20

one more thing...get Club Mobay. it'll get you through customs faster and you'll have access to their lounges. they are a swanky as delta sky lounge, but still a nice extra. hit me up directly and i can give you the info for a FABULOUS driver. he knows everything local. i've used him on every trip. he doesn't know my extra curriculars, but he's amazing.

Thank You Diva, I will hit you up for the info..
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: