The jamaican thread  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I had sex with a Jamaican once. I was in college walking home from a night out and he was a cab driver who pulled over to offer me a ride. We talked for a bit in front of my building then he told me to get in the front seat. He took his dick out and that mf was big as hell. So I invite him in...but not up to my apt cause my rm was sleep and I wasn’t tryna hear her mouth the next day so we fucked in the laundry room. At least we tried to. His dick was really big and we only had a condom with no lube. That shit was hurting and I wasn’t tryna paint so we had to stop.

I got a free ride home tho lol. That nigga coulda been crazy. I was wild in college smh. But yea. Had I been prepared I woulda wore that Jamaican dick OUT!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I could never date a Jamaican man. I've tried, we just aren't compatible. But Spice got me like...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

I had sex with a Jamaican once. I was in college walking home from a night out and he was a cab driver who pulled over to offer me a ride. We talked for a bit in front of my building then he told me to get in the front seat. He took his dick out and that mf was big as hell. So I invite him in...but not up to my apt cause my rm was sleep and I wasn’t tryna hear her mouth the next day so we fucked in the laundry room. At least we tried to. His dick was really big and we only had a condom with no lube. That shit was hurting and I wasn’t tryna paint so we had to stop.

I got a free ride home tho lol. That nigga coulda been crazy. I was wild in college smh. But yea. Had I been prepared I woulda wore that Jamaican dick OUT!

Lmao! get it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

I could never date a Jamaican man. I've tried, we just aren't compatible. But Spice got me like...

Lmao!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
yas for the meat that the OP posted

but this thread makes me want some curry chicken or ox tails with some rice and peas and cabbage so bad.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

I wanna go a few rounds with that first guy in the first pic.

THAT dick...Yassssss

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

yay! i bet he loved it

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i've been with a few jamaicans. they were all good in bed. a couple of them had average size dicks, but they still worked it out.

i'm a sucker for an accent so i'm usually putty in their hands from the very start.

visiting montego bay, i stayed at an all-inclusive resort. by the end of the trip, i'd been fucked by several employees - 2 bellmen, 2 bartenders, a waiter, and a maintenance dude.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

yay! i bet he loved it

Nope he didn’t lol. He was frustrated cause I was so tight. It was hard for me to relax. One I didn’t know this man, two I was drunk, three I was nervous about getting caught lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

i've been with a few jamaicans. they were all good in bed. a couple of them had average size dicks, but they still worked it out.

i'm a sucker for an accent so i'm usually putty in their hands from the very start.

visiting montego bay, i stayed at an all-inclusive resort. by the end of the trip, i'd been fucked by several employees - 2 bellmen, 2 bartenders, a waiter, and a maintenance dude.

Damn you went on vacation and got your entire life!!! Which one had the best dick?

I’ve always wanted to go on vacay and have a NSA fling like in the movies lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I just tried looking for a Jamaican holiday. I have a friend in Jamaica. I should ask him where to go and not to go. Of course I wanna go where the locals are, not the tourists.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

Damn you went on vacation and got your entire life!!! Which one had the best dick?

a bartender named Gentry. he was fine and hung and stroked my pussy like a pro.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

a bartender named Gentry. he was fine and hung and stroked my pussy like a pro.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

but this thread makes me want some curry chicken or ox tails with some rice and peas and cabbage so bad.

save me some

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I would never go to Jamaica, they murder gay people there.

But I really don't have to, I have been with a few, since I live in Brooklyn right next to Crown Heights, where the Caribbean folks live.

I just got off the phone with an acquaintance who is coming to visit from Trinidad for several days in late May.

Summer fun !!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

I'm going to montego bay this summer and i hope i have as much success at thee locals as you did,,,

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

I'm going to montego bay this summer and i hope i have as much success at thee locals as you did,,,

stay at Secrets gurl!!! it'll happen.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Lmao! you wild,lol.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

I wanna go a few rounds with that first guy in the first pic.

THAT dick...Yassssss

Lmao!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Lmao! get it in.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

I just tried looking for a Jamaican holiday. I have a friend in Jamaica. I should ask him where to go and not to go. Of course I wanna go where the locals are, not the tourists.

Lol.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

I would never go to Jamaica, they murder gay people there.

But I really don't have to, I have been with a few, since I live in Brooklyn right next to Crown Heights, where the Caribbean folks live.

I just got off the phone with an acquaintance who is coming to visit from Trinidad for several days in late May.

Summer fun !!!

Get it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

12 days ago

one more thing...get Club Mobay. it'll get you through customs faster and you'll have access to their lounges. they are a swanky as delta sky lounge, but still a nice extra. hit me up directly and i can give you the info for a FABULOUS driver. he knows everything local. i've used him on every trip. he doesn't know my extra curriculars, but he's amazing.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum