logo
Search
THUMP ...THUMP...YOU ASKED ME A QUESTION .....  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-03-13 22:57:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
THUMPER WHEN YOU INTERVIEWED ME...YOU ASKED ME DID I THINK HOMOSEXUALITY WAS A CHOICE.

I COULDNT REALLY ANSWER THE QUESTION CORRECTLY BECAUSE IN MY MIND I DONT THINK THAT MATTERS TO ME...THIS IS WHAT MATTERS...

THIS GUY EXPLAINS IT ALOT BETTER THAN I DID THAT NIGHT...BUT THIS IS TRULY HOW I FEEL.

Post Posted: 2019-03-13 23:44:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
nobody wud choose 2 be kickd out of der hous beaten cut up burned n murderd u see so many dl men tryin 2 so hard 2 be str8 n steppin out on der wives 2 get der fix nobody put dis much energy in2 ppl who get divorcd n eat shellfish ppl pick n choose wat dey want 2 from da bibl whethr u think bein gay is rong or not how ppl treat us is DEAD rong period

Post Posted: 2019-03-14 01:17:08  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Do you really want me to respond to this...?

Seriously... because I am hoping that this is somehow sarcastic.....

Post Posted: 29 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He's open minded, but firm in his beliefs....I can at least respect him as a person

Post Posted: 29 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-03-13 22:57:26

Do you really want me to respond to this...?

Seriously... because I am hoping that this is somehow sarcastic.....

Did you listen to the vid....it's the fairst explaination I've heard from a Christian

Post Posted: 28 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

THUMPER WHEN YOU INTERVIEWED ME...YOU ASKED ME DID I THINK HOMOSEXUALITY WAS A CHOICE.

I COULDNT REALLY ANSWER THE QUESTION CORRECTLY BECAUSE IN MY MIND I DONT THINK THAT MATTERS TO ME...THIS IS WHAT MATTERS...

THIS GUY EXPLAINS IT ALOT BETTER THAN I DID THAT NIGHT...BUT THIS IS TRULY HOW I FEEL.

There is a major difference in righteous judgement and accusing. The only problem with this guys video is he's homosexual and trying to be as on the fence and lukewarm in dealing with a nature which to God is not a sin or a lifestyle it is an abomination. It is a turn from reality. A false spirit. And people always coming up with the statement people always look past all the other sins mentioned and just rail on homosexuality. There is just cause ofr that. All the the other things mentioned when people are caught in those acts they will repent and turn. A drunk can stop being a drunk by the power of God. A fornicator can stop being a fornicator by the power of God. But have you noticed no matter how many homos or lesbians run to the altars so saythey have repented you never see a real change in their nature. They still look like a sissy. Still want to walk like one and dress like one even after tjey say they have become a Christian. Nextthing you know they are right back in the clubs sneaking around with their new found sissies in the church and some of them undercover married sissy preachers and pastors. Why? Cause the unnatural nature has never met the power of God and mainly because deep in their hearts they don't really want to let go of it. But many run to churches, thearpy because they hear a message and know that way is wrong but can't in their own power let go because the ungodly nature is you once you accept it as you thinking God made you that way and you live your life wrongly allowing that unnatural spirit to control your life. This is a lifestyle that needs people with real holy ghost power to break that bondage. And the problem is with those other socalled Christians the OP says are so judgemental is they don't have any more power over what they see so they throw stones cause they are not living up to what the scriptures say they are suppose to be and that is having all power over all the works of the devil. So since they are powerless they hurl scripture at gays knowing that the church world will back them up cause homos are just not accepted. But when all their money stealing and child sex trafficking and how many babies Rev got sitting in the congregation comes up then its times to show love and forgive. That's because the majority of them in leadership in churches are doing these things. But visually and openly effeminate men are not to be allowed in the church cause it looks bad. Jesus said it best...…...HYPOCRITES

Post Posted: 23 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

nobody wud choose 2 be kickd out of der hous beaten cut up burned n murderd u see so many dl men tryin 2 so hard 2 be str8 n steppin out on der wives 2 get der fix nobody put dis much energy in2 ppl who get divorcd n eat shellfish ppl pick n choose wat dey want 2 from da bibl whethr u think bein gay is rong or not how ppl treat us is DEAD rong period

THERE'S ALOT OF DRUG ADDICTS...SAYING THE SAME THING...IJS!

Post Posted: 23 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum