logo
Search
I Have Come To The Conclusion  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 16 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
... faggots LOVE drama. They cannot exist without it. They must have some faggotry in their lives or they faint from lack of oxygen. smmfh WHY?! WHY DO SOME OF YOU FAGGOTS GO TO SUCH EXTREMES! WHY?!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I really wish my life was drama free. That’s why I’m a home body

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

... faggots LOVE drama. They cannot exist without it. They must have some faggotry in their lives or they faint from lack of oxygen. smmfh WHY?! WHY DO SOME OF YOU FAGGOTS GO TO SUCH EXTREMES! WHY?!

Actually...from my observation....It's usually fems and ghetto hood type fags that breed drama.....a lot of them came from NOTHING...so because they come from NOTHING, they do things that indicate that they have NOTHING TO LOSE....and I'm very hip to these types of fags....not just fags but people in general.....A motherfucker that come from Nothing will most likely act like they have nothing to lose....see me, I have shit to lose and things to do....so with that being said, I act accordingly......

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .

. . gerl.. . .
. . . . . . I'm in D.C. and i was at some afterhour spot aka basically somebody's house. . . .. And the faggets were startin dramam n shit.

.. .
. i jusr walked out.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

Actually...from my observation....It's usually fems and ghetto hood type fags that breed drama.....a lot of them came from NOTHING...so because they come from NOTHING, they do things that indicate that they have NOTHING TO LOSE....and I'm very hip to these types of fags....not just fags but people in general.....A motherfucker that come from Nothing will most likely act like they have nothing to lose....see me, I have shit to lose and things to do....so with that being said, I act accordingly......

^^ pretty much this...

Not all gays are equal.
Gay dudes who come from stable backgrounds or who’ve managed to matriculate themselves through the halls of higher education are leaps and bounds ahead of the trashy queens you’d typically find twerking in a gay dive bar. I can typically spot trashy low IQ gays simply from their text message exchanges Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

That jibes with what I know as well from my experience. However, there have been a few outliers.

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

You know too many

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

12 days ago

You know too many

I see them on the streets

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm beginning to think you're a cheater or liar, As for someone who claims to be love with such a super chick with a dick..

you stay pressed and in the midst of drama and angst...ijs pal..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

I'm beginning to think you're a cheater or liar, As for someone who claims to be love with such a super chick with a dick..

So glad I take up a sizable portion of your brain. Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

12 days ago

you post it..so.

compliment yourself with my response; as much as your own post do

..ur welcomed. Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

Well you would think they come from the rib of a woman, because they act just like them...catty, bitchy, faggoty-ass...

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

12 days ago

Well you would think they come from the rib of a woman, because they act just like them...catty, bitchy, faggoty-ass...

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

you post it..so.

compliment yourself with my response; as much as your own post do

..ur welcomed. Smile

Just show me the boi pussy. Very Happy
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to: