logo
Search
Don't get me wrong I don't like Jessie and the gays but  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-02-20 23:02:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I HAAAATE the pigs. I find it hard to believe that the Chicago police who have what like less than 20% solve crime rate(?) came up with an answer so quickly. I have no doubt that this was staged. They have the money to do this no doubt.

Post Posted: 2019-02-21 00:12:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
WAIT, WHET?

So U BELIEVE THE COPS STAGED A CRIME OR JUSSIE, BECAUSE I DID NOT FOLLOW THAT FOREIGN LANGUAGE U WROTE

Post Posted: 2019-02-21 07:35:18  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-20 23:02:17

WAIT, WHET?

So U BELIEVE THE COPS STAGED A CRIME OR JUSSIE, BECAUSE I DID NOT FOLLOW THAT FOREIGN LANGUAGE U WROTE

I'm saying that both state and federal governments are crooked and have within their means the ability to stage/fabricate evidence.

Post Posted: 2019-02-21 08:09:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

WAIT, WHET?

2019-02-21 07:35:18

I'm saying that both state and federal governments are crooked and have within their means the ability to stage/fabricate evidence.

If you really, truly believe that, nothing is ever going to convince you otherwise. Unfortunately, it not going to keep Jussie out of the pen. But at least you will have a ludicrous conspiracy theory to keep you comfy at night, and Jussie will have Bubba and Dishpan Dan..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-02-21 08:27:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I HAAAATE the pigs. I find it hard to believe that the Chicago police who have what like less than 20% solve crime rate(?) came up with an answer so quickly. I have no doubt that this was staged. They have the money to do this no doubt.

I was kind of thinking the same thing...

because they couldnt find the TAPE. However this world is crazy so I'm just gonna let it go!

I will however focus on some of his motives for staging such an event and why he wanted to blame ...MAGA...

I'm not mad at him...Cause them MAGA bitches have been working OVERTIME the last couple of years...CALLING THE COPS ON US AND FAKING SHIT TO GET US ARRESTED AND TARNISH OUR NAMES!

NOT TO MENTION...THE PRESIDENT AND FOX NEWS!

Post Posted: 2019-02-21 08:30:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

WAIT, WHET?

Post Posted: 2019-02-21 08:42:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Hello!

People act like this county ain't the land of smoke and mirrors

Like STOP

Stories can be spun.....media can be twisted... narrativs can be controlled

I bet Jessie won't even get convicted. He"LL just be made to look bad....and put back in his place

Post Posted: 29 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Hello!

People act like this county ain't the land of smoke and mirrors

Like STOP

Stories can be spun.....media can be twisted... narrativs can be controlled

I bet Jessie won't even get convicted. He"LL just be made to look bad....and put back in his place

we shall c Very Happy

Track Thumbs Up/Down

So the Chicago Police Department made up this crime to bring Juicy down?

Mmmmmm...K. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Ž

Track Thumbs Up/Down

29 days ago

Mmmmmm...K. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Ž

Did I say that? Y'all sure love reaching to defend oppressive systems. Why is that?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

WAIT, WHET?

This whole things stinks to high heaven of Democratic Party (i.e., Kamala Harris) interference.

The Dems and their inexplicable support for the GAY agenda and it's continued protected status.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

29 days ago

Mmmmmm...K. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Ž

The delusions and sociopolitical alliances are real!

How else can you explain to me how only 1% of of the US population wield the kind of power that brings former first ladies and high priced corporate lawyers to the rescue, but those same people remain silent when ordinary black men and boys are railroaded and even murdered everyday, and who are completely innocent of any wrongdoing?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

29 days ago

Mmmmmm...K. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Ž

[img][img:7c09aa5a75https://i.pinimg.com/736x/13/a9/60/13a960f3546a9a3ecb74f8cc4f598e97--malcolm-x-quotes-wise-words.jpg[/img

Track Thumbs Up/Down

29 days ago

Mmmmmm...K. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Ž

29 days ago

[img][img:f613b50e59https://i.pinimg.com/736x/13/a9/60/13a960f3546a9a3ecb74f8cc4f598e97--malcolm-x-quotes-wise-words.jpg" border="0" />

Track Thumbs Up/Down

29 days ago

Mmmmmm...K. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Ž

29 days ago

29 days ago

[img][img:b6d85581e2https://i.pinimg.com/736x/13/a9/60/13a960f3546a9a3ecb74f8cc4f598e97--malcolm-x-quotes-wise-words.jpg" border="0" />

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Great! They should move it out of the country. There has been so much press, and the Chicago police have done way too much in their press releases. It should be moved, but with Trump in charge of the federal government, I wonder if the FBI would be much better at running the investigation.

Post Posted: 28 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
FACTS
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum