logo
Search
Ben has like 20 fake accounts  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-02-12 07:59:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He is now pretending to be Cosber. And clocked himself not understanding math even though the real Cosber went to school for engineering. Mechanical I believe. Ben can't tell you what 2X2 is let alone advanced math. And then the real dead giveaway is the old pic of Cosber. If cosber was really back he would def. have a new picture. Ben you aren't as smart, good looking, wealthy, well read, or well traveled as Cosber or me for that matter. Let me know when you in Lisbon country side next heaux.

Post Posted: 2019-02-12 08:42:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm saying this as a person who likes Bennett...I don't know what went on in his life or what's going on now, but that nigga needs some serious help..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-02-12 09:37:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .
. . . . um... time is so precious... he's wasting so much time dithering in the forum....
. .. . .. . . be productive.

Post Posted: 2019-02-12 11:33:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-12 07:59:25

I'm saying this as a person who likes Bennett...I don't know what went on in his life or what's going on now, but that nigga needs some serious help..Smile

Him and all his loser friends on BGC need help. Mental health issues parading around as if everyone else the problem.

Post Posted: 2019-02-12 11:36:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-12 07:59:25

. . .
. . . . um... time is so precious... he's wasting so much time dithering in the forum....
. .. . .. . . be productive.

No job, no money, no man, wanna be mixed, wanna a family that care about him. It's then easy to sit on social media all day. At least being doing something in between. I'm taking up making robots and dollhouses. Two things I liked as a kid. My grandparents never let me get a dollhouse even though I had barbies. I'm gonna build, sell some, give them away as gifts. My landlord would love one. I think I'm making my first one for her. It would look good in her office.

Post Posted: 2019-02-12 13:18:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
BEN Ben...

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum