logo
Search
Not looking good for Jussie  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
https://nypost.com/2019/02/11/jussie-smolletts-neighbors-cast-doubt-on-his-attack-story/

Code:
CHICAGO — Nearly two weeks after “Empire” star Jussie Smollett claimed he was the victim of a racist, homophobic attack, cops have yet to identify any suspects — and some people in his tony Chicago neighborhood are growing skeptical.

“I don’t believe it happened the way he said it did,” said Agin Muhammad, who lives in the same swank high-rise near the Navy Pier as Smollett.

“I’ve been in this neighborhood five years. I don’t believe it, not around here … Half the people are gay and the other half are black.”

A patron at Lizzie McNeill’s Irish Pub, about a block from the scene of the alleged Jan. 29 incident, said Smollett’s story “doesn’t really make sense.”

“It’s a lie, because Chicago is the most liberal city around,” said the man, who wouldn’t give his name. “They have cameras everywhere … Why can’t they find the attack?”

Cops have said they found plenty of surveillance video, but none that captured the incident.

Meanwhile, Chicago police said Sunday that Smollett has yet to turn over data from his cellphone to verify that he was on the phone with his music manager, Brandon Moore, when he was allegedly attacked.

Moore has said he heard Smollett’s assailants shout a “racial slur” and the words “MAGA country,” an apparent reference to President Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan.

“We have no reason to doubt the statements, but for a criminal investigation, we need to independently confirm the phone records,” Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said.

“We offered to take the phone to download the data and he expressed he couldn’t be without his phone for several hours.”

SEE ALSO
Jussie Smollett insists he’s been honest about attack
Jussie Smollett insists he's been honest about attack
Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson has said that Smollett, 36, was being treated as a crime victim, but would be held accountable if cops learn he filed a false report.

Smollett told cops he was confronted by two men, one wearing a black mask, who hurled gay and racist epithets at him, calling him “’Empire’ f—-t n—-r” while he was walking home shortly before 2 a.m.

The assailants allegedly punched Smollett in the face, doused him with a liquid — believed to be bleach — and tied a rope around his neck in an underpass between the Sheraton and Loews Chicago hotels.

Last week, The Post traced Smollett’s likely route to the underpass from a 24-hour Subway sandwich shop where he bought a tuna sandwich and a salad.

Near the foot of a stairwell to the Loews, The Post found an empty hot sauce bottle that was partially filled with a clear liquid that smelled like bleach.

The Post alerted police, who seized the bottle. Guglielmi said it was turned over to the FBI for analysis.

The FBI declined to comment.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Ppl in Chiraq really believe they live in the best city in America......its like they are in a bubble and no one else around them exists lol. Idk why they think a hate could never happen there. Yes Chicago is diverse, but it is also very segregated. Blacks live in their own neighbohoods, whites in theirs, Asians and Hispanics in theirs, gays in thiers. Jussie lives in a high rise building near downtown. That resident saying half the area is black is a complete damn LIE. There are not a lot of black ppl living in that area.

Anyway, I still don't believe his story. At this point not many ppl do.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
so how did he get beat up? Where did he get beat up? Did he send those hate mail letters too? And WHY would he do this? Does he seek attention?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

so how did he get beat up? Where did he get beat up? Did he send those hate mail letters too? And WHY would he do this? Does he seek attention?

No its not

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

^^ He's done plenty unnecessary race baiting.

He's made a video in which Trumps ceramic head gets run over by a guy in a wheel chair. So, yes, people will be skeptical (they've been more than skeptical.)
Unfortunately, Trump has contributed to people thinking they don't need facts and, or evidence before claiming someone is lying.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"Meanwhile, Chicago police said Sunday that Smollett has yet to turn over data from his cellphone to verify that he was on the phone with his music manager, Brandon Moore, when he was allegedly attacked."

That doesn't look good. Isn't he the one who suggested that option?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
AT THIS POINT, I ONLY WANNA KNOW WHY? WHY DID HE EVEN BOTHER CALLING THE POLICE AT ALL? THAT IS THE MYSTERY THAT NEEDS TO BE SOLVED...I KNOW THE STORY WAS CONCOCTED, BUT I WANNA KNOW WHY...EITHER

A. SOMETHING DID HAPPEN BETWEEN HIM AND SOMEONE ELSE, AND HE NEEDED A COVER STORY TO FIT THE POLTICAL AGENDA

B. HE IS A VERY MENTALLY ILL PERSON AND JUST LIED

C. HE WAS SCARED THE INDIVIDUAL HE MET UP WITH WOULD BLACKMAIL HIM, SO HE REPORTED A-MADE-UP VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED WHEN HE AND THE INDIVIDUAL MET

JUSSIE BEE ON EMPIRE FOR A FEW YEARS NOW, AND HE NEVER GOT STUNTY CUNT Y LIKE THIS BEFORE, SO TO PULL THIS NOW AT THIS STAGE IN HIS CAREER WOULD BE DISASTROUS

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

AT THIS POINT, I ONLY WANNA KNOW WHY? WHY DID HE EVEN BOTHER CALLING THE POLICE AT ALL? THAT IS THE MYSTERY THAT NEEDS TO BE SOLVED...I KNOW THE STORY WAS CONCOCTED, BUT I WANNA KNOW WHY...EITHER

A. SOMETHING DID HAPPEN BETWEEN HIM AND SOMEONE ELSE, AND HE NEEDED A COVER STORY TO FIT THE POLTICAL AGENDA

B. HE IS A VERY MENTALLY ILL PERSON AND JUST LIED

C. HE WAS SCARED THE INDIVIDUAL HE MET UP WITH WOULD BLACKMAIL HIM, SO HE REPORTED A-MADE-UP VERSION OF WHAT HAPPENED WHEN HE AND THE INDIVIDUAL MET

JUSSIE BEE ON EMPIRE FOR A FEW YEARS NOW, AND HE NEVER GOT STUNTY CUNT Y LIKE THIS BEFORE, SO TO PULL THIS NOW AT THIS STAGE IN HIS CAREER WOULD BE DISASTROUS

Oh, if he doesn't give them those phone records, today, it will be bad.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I know Chi folks wulda have hurt him not just poured
bleach n leave him...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

He's made a video in which Trumps ceramic head gets run over by a guy in a wheel chair. So, yes, people will be skeptical (they've been more than skeptical.)
Unfortunately, Trump has contributed to people thinking they don't need facts and, or evidence before claiming someone is lying.

OH MY gosh...He did that?

THAT DEFINITELY IS RACE BAITING!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Yea, and on Empire, they wanted to introduce a White boyfriend into the mix, and he didn't quietly say no. He had to get all dramatic and try to divide (he's so good at that.)

“There was talk about Jamal having a white boyfriend. I said, ‘Fuck no’.”

Like so many Blacks. All they think about is their race, and how to try to diminish another race. Always got to be the divisive queen.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

He's making all that money, and eats tuna fish?

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

https://nypost.com/2019/02/11/jussie-smolletts-neighbors-cast-doubt-on-his-attack-story/

Code:
CHICAGO — Nearly two weeks after “Empire” star Jussie Smollett claimed he was the victim of a racist, homophobic attack, cops have yet to identify any suspects — and some people in his tony Chicago neighborhood are growing skeptical.

“I don’t believe it happened the way he said it did,” said Agin Muhammad, who lives in the same swank high-rise near the Navy Pier as Smollett.

“I’ve been in this neighborhood five years. I don’t believe it, not around here … Half the people are gay and the other half are black.”

A patron at Lizzie McNeill’s Irish Pub, about a block from the scene of the alleged Jan. 29 incident, said Smollett’s story “doesn’t really make sense.”

“It’s a lie, because Chicago is the most liberal city around,” said the man, who wouldn’t give his name. “They have cameras everywhere … Why can’t they find the attack?”

Cops have said they found plenty of surveillance video, but none that captured the incident.

Meanwhile, Chicago police said Sunday that Smollett has yet to turn over data from his cellphone to verify that he was on the phone with his music manager, Brandon Moore, when he was allegedly attacked.

Moore has said he heard Smollett’s assailants shout a “racial slur” and the words “MAGA country,” an apparent reference to President Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan.

“We have no reason to doubt the statements, but for a criminal investigation, we need to independently confirm the phone records,” Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said.

“We offered to take the phone to download the data and he expressed he couldn’t be without his phone for several hours.”

SEE ALSO
Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson has said that Smollett, 36, was being treated as a crime victim, but would be held accountable if cops learn he filed a false report.

Smollett told cops he was confronted by two men, one wearing a black mask, who hurled gay and racist epithets at him, calling him “’Empire’ f—-t n—-r” while he was walking home shortly before 2 a.m.

The assailants allegedly punched Smollett in the face, doused him with a liquid — believed to be bleach — and tied a rope around his neck in an underpass between the Sheraton and Loews Chicago hotels.

Last week, The Post traced Smollett’s likely route to the underpass from a 24-hour Subway sandwich shop where he bought a tuna sandwich and a salad.

Near the foot of a stairwell to the Loews, The Post found an empty hot sauce bottle that was partially filled with a clear liquid that smelled like bleach.

The Post alerted police, who seized the bottle. Guglielmi said it was turned over to the FBI for analysis.

That ass is lying.

He was trying to sell tickets to that concert he attended right after he got out of the hospital. These entertainers will do anything to stay relevant, sell records and concert tickets....

If he did get beat up it was probably because he went outside of where he was staying looking for some trade and they kicked his ass and he made his way back to his place.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Yea, and on Empire, they wanted to introduce a White boyfriend into the mix, and he didn't quietly say no. He had to get all dramatic and try to divide (he's so good at that.)

Like so many Blacks. All they think about is their race, and how to try to diminish another race. Always got to be the divisive queen.

HMMM...INTERESTING....🤔SINCE, MS. DANIELS HAS A WHITE BOYFRIEND...

I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF MZ. DANIELS WAS INVOLVED IN THIS CONCOCTED ASSAULT IN CHICAGO...

TERRENCE HOWARD REFUSES TO SPEAK ANY FURTHER ON IT, AND THE REST OF THE CAST, ASIDE FROM TARAJI KEEPING IT MUTE

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF MZ. DANIELS WAS INVOLVED IN THIS CONCOCTED ASSAULT IN CHICAGO...

TERRENCE HOWARD REFUSES TO SPEAK ANY FURTHER ON IT, AND THE REST OF THE CAST, ASIDE FROM TARAJI KEEPING IT MUTE

From what i've heard, the assault took place in an underpass between 2 hotels. If you just got threatened in a letter, how you go in an underpass at 2 in the morning? He's lying, or stupid, yes?

All for some old tuna fish salad probably mixed together at 9 a.m. the previous morning.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
mental illness runs deep among diasporic africans. Slavery did some very horrific things to the minds of blk people that will last from generation to generation

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Code:

SEE ALSO

3 days ago

That ass is lying.

He was trying to sell tickets to that concert he attended right after he got out of the hospital. These entertainers will do anything to stay relevant, sell records and concert tickets....

If he did get beat up it was probably because he went outside of where he was staying looking for some trade and they kicked his ass and he made his way back to his place.

That's what a lot of folks are believing as far as thinking it's a hookup gone bad

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

RITE...Funny how every1 not talking now..

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Code:

SEE ALSO

3 days ago

That ass is lying.

3 days ago

That's what a lot of folks are believing as far as thinking it's a hookup gone bad

It has to be. I have or had too many crazy friends who would pick up tricks on what we call `the set` or `stroll`....and each one of them have been beat up, robbed, cut up and/or a gun pulled on them. The `KIDS` know what`s up.

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Now his ass crying on GMA...Oh lawd..pls let this
go..

Post Posted: 1 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Now his ass crying on GMA...Oh lawd..pls let this
go..

Yell on GMA
He is still not telling the truth
I'm sick of this and Him !!!!!!!!

Post Posted: 1 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I wish they would leave my man alone. He just wanted to give President Trump Bad press....Obviously...

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: