logo
Search
HOW YOU GONNA TAKE THE COPS SIDE OVER JUSSIES?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-02-15 23:14:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-10 12:59:53

You are completely factoring out the strong possibility that Jussie could be lying. If he is, that does nothing to help the cause of people who are genuinely victims of racism, homophobia or hate crimes. So if he lied about this in any way (and I'm still not saying that he did, at this point), no punishment is too severe for his attention whoring ass..Smile

2019-02-15 17:50:38

DAMN SHAME!

YOUR IGNORANT ASS AINT SHIT FOR THIS COMMENT...FOH!!!

What was ignorant about my comment, Frank? Smile

Post Posted: 2019-02-15 23:16:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@ruthlessscore

Why are you so heavily invested in this case?
You’ve been fake raging over this shit more than Thumpper.
I’m trying to figure out what hidden agenda you have for this Jussie Smollett story?

Is it possible you want his moist hairy booty hole? Laughing

2019-02-11 06:56:07

Frank knows he's crushing hard for Jussie. I kinda get Thumper. I think he sees Jussie as a contemporary and as one of his peers. But Frank wants that nookie (or that peen)..Smile

2019-02-15 17:51:40

WHERE ...YOU'RE DADDY AT? OLE BLACK ASS SISSY!

BIRDFUCK...COME GET YOUR BOI!

Seems as though a certain font stays on your mind. Maybe you two should hook up. Aren't you in Cali? Smile

Post Posted: 2019-02-16 00:52:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

YALL REALLY AINT SHIT FOR THIS!

I HOPE HE PROVES ALL THEM 'RACIST" SON'S OF BITCHES WRONG!

CHICAGO PD IS AS RACIST AS THEY COME AND SO IS DOWNTOWN CHICAGO IT IS SO SEGREGATED, JUSSIE JUST DIDNT KNOW HIS "ROLE"...He used to the LOS ANGELES SCENE...

THAT WAS MY MISTAKE TOO, WHEN I WAS PARTYING DOWN THERE, STRUTTIN' AND LOOKING LIKE THE BOSS I AM,

I THOUGHT BECAUSE ...OPRAH AND OUR PRESIDENT BOTH CAME FROM THERE I WAS 'SAFE"...OH HELL NAW!

THERE WERE HARDLY ANY BLACKS TO BE SEEN AND I WAS AT THIS ONE AFTER HOURS JOINT AND THIS WHITE WOMEN GOT UP IN MY FACE AND SAID SOME CRAZY SHIT AND THEN HIT ME///I HIT THE BITCH BACK AND SHE STARTED YELLING FOR THE COPS,

I KNEW I WAS IN TROUBLE, SLAPPIN SOME BLONDE WHITE CHICK BUT IT WAS JUST "INSTINCTUAL...SO I TRIED TO DUCK OUT AND FIND ANOTHER RESTAURANT SO I WENT DOWN THE STREET, DO YOU KNOW THEM COPS CAME AND FOUND ME AND TOLD ME I HAD ASSAULTED THAT WHITE WOMEN..

I TOLD THEM SHE CANT JUST 'SLAP" ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT THIS IS NOT 1800, BIG MISTAKE I SHOULD OF JUST TOLD THEM I DIDNT KNOW HER AND THEY WOULD OF HAD TO PULL THE CAMERA'S TO FUCK WITH ME...

THEY TRIED ARRESTING ME!...I WAS LIKE FOR WHAT SELF DEFENSE?...PLEASE PULL THE CAMERA'S ....THEY WEREN'T GONNA PULL NO DAMN CAMERA'S....

Luckily, they got a more important call and left me alone....

BUT THEM BITCHES WERE TRYING TO ARREST ME AFTER THAT CRAZY BITCH SLAPPED ME BECAUSE I WOULDNT LET HER CUT IN LINE! CHICAGO AINT SHIT AND NEITHER ARE THEM POLICE OFFICERS...

YALL CRACK ME UP...BELIEVING THEIR BULLSHIT! MOST THEM COPS RACIST JUST LIKE THEIR WHITE CITIZENS ...TRUST!

IT WAS PROBABLY SOME 'COPS" THAT DID THE SHIT ...THAT'S WHY JUSSIE AINT HANDING OVER HIS PHONE SO THEY CANT ERASE THE SHIT!

AND SAME REASON THEY CANT FIND NOTHING ON THEM VIDEO CAMERA'S SHIT WAS PROBABLY ERASED!

YALL ARE SOOOO FUCKIN NAIVE...TRUMP TELLING ON ALL THE WHITE FOLKS AND YALL NOT LISTENING!

DONT MATTER IF THEY DEMOCRAT'S.... REPUBLICAN'S...POLICE OFFICERS...FBI AGENTS...

THEY ARE FUCKING WITH YALL YOUNGIN'S HEADS. SHIT AINT CHANGED...

I GUESS BY GIVING YALL BARRACK OBAMA YALL THINK THESE HONKIES ...AINT ENEMY NUMBER 1!

THAT WAS SOME ROPE A DOPE SHIT! THEY PULLED...

YALL REALLY NEED TO WAKE DA FUCK UP! AND STICK TOGETHER!

u musta been yt girl wasted 2 hit dat yt ho u lucky u alive u crack me up struttin like da boss u is lmfao

Post Posted: 2019-02-17 11:01:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

CHICAGO PD IS AS RACIST AS THEY COME AND SO IS DOWNTOWN CHICAGO IT IS SO SEGREGATED, JUSSIE JUST DIDNT KNOW HIS "ROLE"...He used to the LOS ANGELES SCENE...

THAT WAS MY MISTAKE TOO, WHEN I WAS PARTYING DOWN THERE, STRUTTIN' AND LOOKING LIKE THE BOSS I AM,

I THOUGHT BECAUSE ...OPRAH AND OUR PRESIDENT BOTH CAME FROM THERE I WAS 'SAFE"...OH HELL NAW!

THERE WERE HARDLY ANY BLACKS TO BE SEEN AND I WAS AT THIS ONE AFTER HOURS JOINT AND THIS WHITE WOMEN GOT UP IN MY FACE AND SAID SOME CRAZY SHIT AND THEN HIT ME///I HIT THE BITCH BACK AND SHE STARTED YELLING FOR THE COPS,

I KNEW I WAS IN TROUBLE, SLAPPIN SOME BLONDE WHITE CHICK BUT IT WAS JUST "INSTINCTUAL...SO I TRIED TO DUCK OUT AND FIND ANOTHER RESTAURANT SO I WENT DOWN THE STREET, DO YOU KNOW THEM COPS CAME AND FOUND ME AND TOLD ME I HAD ASSAULTED THAT WHITE WOMEN..

I TOLD THEM SHE CANT JUST 'SLAP" ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT THIS IS NOT 1800, BIG MISTAKE I SHOULD OF JUST TOLD THEM I DIDNT KNOW HER AND THEY WOULD OF HAD TO PULL THE CAMERA'S TO FUCK WITH ME...

THEY TRIED ARRESTING ME!...I WAS LIKE FOR WHAT SELF DEFENSE?...PLEASE PULL THE CAMERA'S ....THEY WEREN'T GONNA PULL NO DAMN CAMERA'S....

BUT THEM BITCHES WERE TRYING TO ARREST ME AFTER THAT CRAZY BITCH SLAPPED ME BECAUSE I WOULDNT LET HER CUT IN LINE! CHICAGO AINT SHIT AND NEITHER ARE THEM POLICE OFFICERS...

YALL CRACK ME UP...BELIEVING THEIR BULLSHIT! MOST THEM COPS RACIST JUST LIKE THEIR WHITE CITIZENS ...TRUST!

IT WAS PROBABLY SOME 'COPS" THAT DID THE SHIT ...THAT'S WHY JUSSIE AINT HANDING OVER HIS PHONE SO THEY CANT ERASE THE SHIT!

AND SAME REASON THEY CANT FIND NOTHING ON THEM VIDEO CAMERA'S SHIT WAS PROBABLY ERASED!

YALL ARE SOOOO FUCKIN NAIVE...TRUMP TELLING ON ALL THE WHITE FOLKS AND YALL NOT LISTENING!

DONT MATTER IF THEY DEMOCRAT'S.... REPUBLICAN'S...POLICE OFFICERS...FBI AGENTS...

I GUESS BY GIVING YALL BARRACK OBAMA YALL THINK THESE HONKIES ...AINT ENEMY NUMBER 1!

2019-02-16 00:52:29

u musta been yt girl wasted 2 hit dat yt ho u lucky u alive u crack me up struttin like da boss u is lmfao

I was a little fucked up...BUT I THINK A SECRETLY RECENT ...WHITE RACIST BITCHES.... AND WASNT GIVEN UP THAT OPPORTUNITY FOR NOBODY!

SHE HIT ME FIRST!

Post Posted: 2019-02-17 14:24:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-02-17 16:15:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

TRUE

First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: