Search
Gave Brandon a piece of my mind  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

He finally decided to show his face after a few months of ghosting me. If anyone didn't know he told me he wanted to marry me, never called me, never made arrangements to meet me even though I told him I could visit him since I was the one planning on moving. He came to me, and wasted my time. And pretends to have his shit together, and pretends every relationship he has had with other people ended because something was wrong with them. No one else is ever the problem and he is perfect. Well where is our relationship? Why didn't you ever get back to me on visiting you in DC? Why did you ghost me? And why you ask someone to marry you? And btw, I still have the text messages of everything he said. Never deleted one since 2016. He's blocked, ignored, deleted. But I find it funny he thinks we all forgot I was supposed to be bae and has no rational explanation for why he stopped talking to me. And why he promised thing he had no intention of doing. I can't believe I gave that idiot the time of day. I'm just glad I found someone serious. Enjoy reading Portuguese fag. I'm actually in Lisbon learning the language. And the money you work 60 hours a week for, my husband has comfortably. He calls Brandon Amazon jobs. My husband designs the factories that undercover bottom works in. Don't know why I bothered giving Black men the time of day. Never again.

Tchau Rapazes

5 days ago

How long were you with that Brandon guy?

5 days ago

He came to me in August 2015, stopped talking to him in August 2018. Three years wasted and he did it on purpose because his life was going no where. Bad relationships, and stagnant job, not saving the money he wanted. I suspect he was miserable and wanted me to be. He came to me. He kept in contact with me and after he made sure I liked him he changed up. All while keeping people here thinking he was great guy. Even now fags are fawning after him but don't know he is toxic. They refuse to believe it because he is light skin and top. Truth is he is a bottom. Took dick while he was supposed to be masculine, and claimed to be a masculine top who never bottomed. That's why he was loved on BGC. Light skin and a never been bottomed top. He has bottomed and is a bottom.

5 days ago

I'm sorry. Three-years is a long time. How did you find out he wasn't serious about you?

4 days ago

When he told me not to question him and give him ultimatums when I asked him what does married mean. He then ghosted me when I told him I was coming to DC on my own money to see him. I also told him off after he told me he thought I was waiting to come to DC after I found a school. Basic common sense I need to see where I'm living and see you after years of talking to you. He was anti depressants the whole time. Someone told me Cymbalta. He was good for telling other people we weren't serious. Problem is, he was telling me we where. Never told me he was depressed and on pills for that anxiety even though I told him I was getting my ASD diagnosis. Never told me he was leaning more towards bottom than top. Telling other people we were not close or in a relationship. All while tell me we married and married means married. A complete piece of shit. BGC needs to know he is a mental case. Stop fawning over light skin bottoms with mental health issues.

4 days ago

It sounds like you guys went through a lot, but it all worked out for the best, now look at you, you got you a hot new guy, you're visiting Europe, and having lots of fun. I mean, it doesn't get any better than this, rejection from someone who isn't worthy of you is God's direction to the person he has already hand-picked for you.

4 days ago

Kijuju Maji . You all know him. The know it all narcissist.

Mars' ex-boyfriend. I had no idea you guys were an item. I talked to him a couple of times. He was always nice to me, but hey, that's just my opinion, I wasn't the one in a relationship with him.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

He finally decided to show his face after a few months of ghosting me. If anyone didn't know he told me he wanted to marry me, never called me, never made arrangements to meet me even though I told him I could visit him since I was the one planning on moving. He came to me, and wasted my time. And pretends to have his shit together, and pretends every relationship he has had with other people ended because something was wrong with them. No one else is ever the problem and he is perfect. Well where is our relationship? Why didn't you ever get back to me on visiting you in DC? Why did you ghost me? And why you ask someone to marry you? And btw, I still have the text messages of everything he said. Never deleted one since 2016. He's blocked, ignored, deleted. But I find it funny he thinks we all forgot I was supposed to be bae and has no rational explanation for why he stopped talking to me. And why he promised thing he had no intention of doing. I can't believe I gave that idiot the time of day. I'm just glad I found someone serious. Enjoy reading Portuguese fag. I'm actually in Lisbon learning the language. And the money you work 60 hours a week for, my husband has comfortably. He calls Brandon Amazon jobs. My husband designs the factories that undercover bottom works in. Don't know why I bothered giving Black men the time of day. Never again.

Tchau Rapazes

5 days ago

5 days ago

He came to me in August 2015, stopped talking to him in August 2018. Three years wasted and he did it on purpose because his life was going no where. Bad relationships, and stagnant job, not saving the money he wanted. I suspect he was miserable and wanted me to be. He came to me. He kept in contact with me and after he made sure I liked him he changed up. All while keeping people here thinking he was great guy. Even now fags are fawning after him but don't know he is toxic. They refuse to believe it because he is light skin and top. Truth is he is a bottom. Took dick while he was supposed to be masculine, and claimed to be a masculine top who never bottomed. That's why he was loved on BGC. Light skin and a never been bottomed top. He has bottomed and is a bottom.

5 days ago

I'm sorry. Three-years is a long time. How did you find out he wasn't serious about you?

4 days ago

When he told me not to question him and give him ultimatums when I asked him what does married mean. He then ghosted me when I told him I was coming to DC on my own money to see him. I also told him off after he told me he thought I was waiting to come to DC after I found a school. Basic common sense I need to see where I'm living and see you after years of talking to you. He was anti depressants the whole time. Someone told me Cymbalta. He was good for telling other people we weren't serious. Problem is, he was telling me we where. Never told me he was depressed and on pills for that anxiety even though I told him I was getting my ASD diagnosis. Never told me he was leaning more towards bottom than top. Telling other people we were not close or in a relationship. All while tell me we married and married means married. A complete piece of shit. BGC needs to know he is a mental case. Stop fawning over light skin bottoms with mental health issues.

4 days ago

It sounds like you guys went through a lot, but it all worked out for the best, now look at you, you got you a hot new guy, you're visiting Europe, and having lots of fun. I mean, it doesn't get any better than this, rejection from someone who isn't worthy of you is God's direction to the person he has already hand-picked for you.

4 days ago

4 days ago

Mars' ex-boyfriend. I had no idea you guys were an item. I talked to him a couple of times. He was always nice to me, but hey, that's just my opinion, I wasn't the one in a relationship with him.

He was playing games on bgc and is back to suck in glory. He was only liked for being a light skin top. He is a bottom. He prefers to bottom and is fem. Now what do you all think of him?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Tchau Rapazes

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

He was playing games on bgc and is back to suck in glory. He was only liked for being a light skin top. He is a bottom. He prefers to bottom and is fem. Now what do you all think of him?

My opinion of him doesn't matter, but I think you are very strong after getting your heart brake to let love back in and giving yourself permission to be happy.

The first time I was left disappointed by a guy, I went years without dating, but learning to get over him was a blessing because there has never been a guy since then that I wasn't able to get over with a good night sleep.
Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Tchau Rapazes

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

My opinion of him doesn't matter, but I think you are very strong after getting your heart brake to let love back in and giving yourself permission to be happy.

The first time I was left disappointed by a guy, I went years without dating, but learning to get over him was a blessing because there has never been a guy since then that I wasn't able to get over with a good night sleep.
Laughing

It took me a minute to get over it. Basically when people came out the woodwork saying "he told me this" or saying other people he was talking to. Basically I realized he was shit and just get over it. Now I understand why him Ben, and mars were going back and forth a few years ago. Someone had said they were talking but I ignored it. Basically kept talking to me because word on the street is mars caught the bug.

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: