logo
Search
Gave Brandon a piece of my mind  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-02-09 18:06:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
He finally decided to show his face after a few months of ghosting me. If anyone didn't know he told me he wanted to marry me, never called me, never made arrangements to meet me even though I told him I could visit him since I was the one planning on moving. He came to me, and wasted my time. And pretends to have his shit together, and pretends every relationship he has had with other people ended because something was wrong with them. No one else is ever the problem and he is perfect. Well where is our relationship? Why didn't you ever get back to me on visiting you in DC? Why did you ghost me? And why you ask someone to marry you? And btw, I still have the text messages of everything he said. Never deleted one since 2016. He's blocked, ignored, deleted. But I find it funny he thinks we all forgot I was supposed to be bae and has no rational explanation for why he stopped talking to me. And why he promised thing he had no intention of doing. I can't believe I gave that idiot the time of day. I'm just glad I found someone serious. Enjoy reading Portuguese fag. I'm actually in Lisbon learning the language. And the money you work 60 hours a week for, my husband has comfortably. He calls Brandon Amazon jobs. My husband designs the factories that undercover bottom works in. Don't know why I bothered giving Black men the time of day. Never again.

Tchau Rapazes

Post Posted: 2019-02-09 19:19:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What’s wrong??

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 01:46:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-09 18:06:19

What’s wrong??

The loser is back on BGC acting like he never told me he loved me, wanted to get married, etc. And to think I almost missed out on the guy I'm with now. I was about to trade in marriage for his his fake relationship. He always prided himself on being a great partner and person. Complete narcissist. He's had a shit life with shit relationships, so he decided to take it out on me. For the record I never approached him, he came to me looking for God knows what. If I knew he was slime I would of blocked him back in 2015. I could did so much more in terms of dating. I was gonna up root my life for him and move to DC. I knew he was a lying shit when I told him I wanted to visit and got no reply. He then gave this lame excuse of "oh I thought you wanted to go to school down here". Well I need to see where I'm living first idiot. Secondly, I need to see you since you asked to get married and told me you were coming to see me and after a year hadn't made any solid plans.

I've never been with a Black guy and thought I should give Black men a chance. Never again. Not to say I wouldn't meet a Black guy that isn't bad, but as a whole too many of them are broken and playing childish games. I never even needed any place to stay while I was in DC. I would paid for my own flight and hotel. He never wanted me down there. My husband paid for all my flights, rent, room and board without me having to ask. I should of just kept dating White guys, and gave Brandon the shaft like I do all the others Black guys on BGC. Yes I curve all Black guys, but decided to give Brandon a try to the point of wanting to move to DC. Once I start asking question about me coming down he ghosted. I asked him about us being married he said we married and married me married and not to question him or give him ultimatums. Complete asshole. No I gave his ass an ultimatum and ultimately came to senses and picked the guy who was actually willing to meet me in the flesh and marry me.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 01:54:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

What’s wrong??

Not to mention he never told me anything.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 04:22:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

What’s wrong??

2019-02-10 01:46:22

The loser is back on BGC acting like he never told me he loved me, wanted to get married, etc. And to think I almost missed out on the guy I'm with now. I was about to trade in marriage for his his fake relationship. He always prided himself on being a great partner and person. Complete narcissist. He's had a shit life with shit relationships, so he decided to take it out on me. For the record I never approached him, he came to me looking for God knows what. If I knew he was slime I would of blocked him back in 2015. I could did so much more in terms of dating. I was gonna up root my life for him and move to DC. I knew he was a lying shit when I told him I wanted to visit and got no reply. He then gave this lame excuse of "oh I thought you wanted to go to school down here". Well I need to see where I'm living first idiot. Secondly, I need to see you since you asked to get married and told me you were coming to see me and after a year hadn't made any solid plans.

I've never been with a Black guy and thought I should give Black men a chance. Never again. Not to say I wouldn't meet a Black guy that isn't bad, but as a whole too many of them are broken and playing childish games. I never even needed any place to stay while I was in DC. I would paid for my own flight and hotel. He never wanted me down there. My husband paid for all my flights, rent, room and board without me having to ask. I should of just kept dating White guys, and gave Brandon the shaft like I do all the others Black guys on BGC. Yes I curve all Black guys, but decided to give Brandon a try to the point of wanting to move to DC. Once I start asking question about me coming down he ghosted. I asked him about us being married he said we married and married me married and not to question him or give him ultimatums. Complete asshole. No I gave his ass an ultimatum and ultimately came to senses and picked the guy who was actually willing to meet me in the flesh and marry me.

Don't you have a husband? Why are you entertaining other guys if you're married? You're just as bad as this Brandon person you mention.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 08:00:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

He finally decided to show his face after a few months of ghosting me. If anyone didn't know he told me he wanted to marry me, never called me, never made arrangements to meet me even though I told him I could visit him since I was the one planning on moving. He came to me, and wasted my time. And pretends to have his shit together, and pretends every relationship he has had with other people ended because something was wrong with them. No one else is ever the problem and he is perfect. Well where is our relationship? Why didn't you ever get back to me on visiting you in DC? Why did you ghost me? And why you ask someone to marry you? And btw, I still have the text messages of everything he said. Never deleted one since 2016. He's blocked, ignored, deleted. But I find it funny he thinks we all forgot I was supposed to be bae and has no rational explanation for why he stopped talking to me. And why he promised thing he had no intention of doing. I can't believe I gave that idiot the time of day. I'm just glad I found someone serious. Enjoy reading Portuguese fag. I'm actually in Lisbon learning the language. And the money you work 60 hours a week for, my husband has comfortably. He calls Brandon Amazon jobs. My husband designs the factories that undercover bottom works in. Don't know why I bothered giving Black men the time of day. Never again.

Tchau Rapazes

Wait...you were ghosted by a man you were engaged to a few months ago and now you're married to another man?

I take it you married for money lol?

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 08:44:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

What’s wrong??

Am I reading this right? You've never met Brandon in person?

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 16:27:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

What’s wrong??

2019-02-10 08:44:34

Am I reading this right? You've never met Brandon in person?

Face time, marco polo, texting, and when I said I was coming to see him he ghosted. He asked to marry me in summer of 2017 and said he was coming up to see me. I said fine. A year later, I decide to come down there and ghosts me.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 16:30:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tchau Rapazes

2019-02-10 08:00:26

Wait...you were ghosted by a man you were engaged to a few months ago and now you're married to another man?

I take it you married for money lol?

I got an inheritance when my mother passed away in 2016. I get another inheritance when my step father passes away. I don't need anyone's money. On top of the fact I've saved and got a good job when I get back from Europe. My husband told me decide between him and Amazon jobs (Brandon), and I had a few days to book the ticket to London. I went to my cousin to get his advice, showed him all the messages, and he said the same thing....lose Brandon he's on bullshit.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 16:32:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

What’s wrong??

2019-02-10 04:22:14

Don't you have a husband? Why are you entertaining other guys if you're married? You're just as bad as this Brandon person you mention.

What other guys am I entertaining? I'm only with one person. I only stopped talking to Brandon because of how he was treating me. I decided he wasn't going to marry me so I moved on. I don't owe him anything. And I'm not with anyone besides my husband you must be confused.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 17:08:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tchau Rapazes

How long were you with that Brandon guy?

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 17:24:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tchau Rapazes

2019-02-10 17:08:23

He came to me in August 2015, stopped talking to him in August 2018. Three years wasted and he did it on purpose because his life was going no where. Bad relationships, and stagnant job, not saving the money he wanted. I suspect he was miserable and wanted me to be. He came to me. He kept in contact with me and after he made sure I liked him he changed up. All while keeping people here thinking he was great guy. Even now fags are fawning after him but don't know he is toxic. They refuse to believe it because he is light skin and top. Truth is he is a bottom. Took dick while he was supposed to be masculine, and claimed to be a masculine top who never bottomed. That's why he was loved on BGC. Light skin and a never been bottomed top. He has bottomed and is a bottom.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 17:30:50  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tchau Rapazes

2019-02-10 17:24:03

He came to me in August 2015, stopped talking to him in August 2018. Three years wasted and he did it on purpose because his life was going no where. Bad relationships, and stagnant job, not saving the money he wanted. I suspect he was miserable and wanted me to be. He came to me. He kept in contact with me and after he made sure I liked him he changed up. All while keeping people here thinking he was great guy. Even now fags are fawning after him but don't know he is toxic. They refuse to believe it because he is light skin and top. Truth is he is a bottom. Took dick while he was supposed to be masculine, and claimed to be a masculine top who never bottomed. That's why he was loved on BGC. Light skin and a never been bottomed top. He has bottomed and is a bottom.

I'm sorry. Three-years is a long time. How did you find out he wasn't serious about you?

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 17:39:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tchau Rapazes

2019-02-10 17:30:50

I'm sorry. Three-years is a long time. How did you find out he wasn't serious about you?

When he told me not to question him and give him ultimatums when I asked him what does married mean. He then ghosted me when I told him I was coming to DC on my own money to see him. I also told him off after he told me he thought I was waiting to come to DC after I found a school. Basic common sense I need to see where I'm living and see you after years of talking to you. He was anti depressants the whole time. Someone told me Cymbalta. He was good for telling other people we weren't serious. Problem is, he was telling me we where. Never told me he was depressed and on pills for that anxiety even though I told him I was getting my ASD diagnosis. Never told me he was leaning more towards bottom than top. Telling other people we were not close or in a relationship. All while tell me we married and married means married. A complete piece of shit. BGC needs to know he is a mental case. Stop fawning over light skin bottoms with mental health issues.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 17:49:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tchau Rapazes

2019-02-10 17:39:47

When he told me not to question him and give him ultimatums when I asked him what does married mean. He then ghosted me when I told him I was coming to DC on my own money to see him. I also told him off after he told me he thought I was waiting to come to DC after I found a school. Basic common sense I need to see where I'm living and see you after years of talking to you. He was anti depressants the whole time. Someone told me Cymbalta. He was good for telling other people we weren't serious. Problem is, he was telling me we where. Never told me he was depressed and on pills for that anxiety even though I told him I was getting my ASD diagnosis. Never told me he was leaning more towards bottom than top. Telling other people we were not close or in a relationship. All while tell me we married and married means married. A complete piece of shit. BGC needs to know he is a mental case. Stop fawning over light skin bottoms with mental health issues.

It sounds like you guys went through a lot, but it all worked out for the best, now look at you, you got you a hot new guy, you're visiting Europe, and having lots of fun. I mean, it doesn't get any better than this, rejection from someone who isn't worthy of you is God's direction to the person he has already hand-picked for you.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 18:00:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tchau Rapazes

2019-02-10 17:49:05

It sounds like you guys went through a lot, but it all worked out for the best, now look at you, you got you a hot new guy, you're visiting Europe, and having lots of fun. I mean, it doesn't get any better than this, rejection from someone who isn't worthy of you is God's direction to the person he has already hand-picked for you.

That is how I see it. It hurt my soul when my husband told me Brandon was with someone else or stringing you along, and my cousin said the same thing. I just want to know why did he do it to me. He said he was treated bad but picked me out of all people to be horrible to. I could of dated more, had more sex. I'm am thankful he was there for me when my mom passed. But besides that he was shit. And everyone here likes him for being a top and light skin. Light skin meaning mixed with White. But when to war with me for marrying a White man. I just don't believe it. It's ok to the product of race mixing as long as you weren't the one who did it. They loved him for being a masc top, but turns out he is a bottom. He is soft and fem. Light skin. Now how do you all see him? It's fucked up. And he treated me like shit and told other people were weren't anything which is why Ben could come on here saying we were not together. I should of known back in the day he as going behind my back with ben and telling all our business and mine. Ben jumped on BGC to say how Brandon was never serious with me. Only can happen when Brandon on talking to other guys saying how we aren't serious but playing boyfriend with me. And won't comment on this either. He has no way out of explaining any of this. He strategy? Come on BGC every so often making random threads hoping this died down. It won't even calm down. He is now deciding to abandon BGC to save face only I aired him out so now he saves face by not coming on here. He can't play perfect anymore.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 18:08:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tchau Rapazes

You sad ole snow queen shut up. You would have dogged that nigga big time with your white is always right mentality. He got to you first before you could lay your destruction!!!! So your dead parents left you a few nickels and you just had to not be able to relate to nigroes anymore roght? You just had to have you someone in your mind is used to having two nickels and won't want yours! I think this thread is really all about you and you have to blame this fake brandon to hide your own sloppy mindset. If you all married for such a short time why aren't you devoting your honeymoon time to your old white man? You wayover in England, leave bgc America alone

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 18:09:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You and jussie must be relatives. He got a noose and you got left at the threshold

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 18:16:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tchau Rapazes

2019-02-10 18:08:38

You sad ole snow queen shut up. You would have dogged that nigga big time with your white is always right mentality. He got to you first before you could lay your destruction!!!! So your dead parents left you a few nickels and you just had to not be able to relate to nigroes anymore roght? You just had to have you someone in your mind is used to having two nickels and won't want yours! I think this thread is really all about you and you have to blame this fake brandon to hide your own sloppy mindset. If you all married for such a short time why aren't you devoting your honeymoon time to your old white man? You wayover in England, leave bgc America alone

This makes no sense considering your're a fake account. Null and void.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 18:20:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tchau Rapazes

2019-02-10 18:16:26

A fake account!! Been this same person ever since I been on this site of lower case entertainment. But your story shows much psychological illness among African americans. You need to go have a sit down with that blkevil problk sissy

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 18:22:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tchau Rapazes

2019-02-10 18:20:16

A fake account!! Been this same person ever since I been on this site of lower case entertainment. But your story shows much psychological illness among African americans. You need to go have a sit down with that blkevil problk sissy

Right and lets give you, Frank, and Brandon a pass. Yeah right.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 18:24:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tchau Rapazes

2019-02-10 18:00:17

That is how I see it. It hurt my soul when my husband told me Brandon was with someone else or stringing you along, and my cousin said the same thing. I just want to know why did he do it to me. He said he was treated bad but picked me out of all people to be horrible to. I could of dated more, had more sex. I'm am thankful he was there for me when my mom passed. But besides that he was shit. And everyone here likes him for being a top and light skin. Light skin meaning mixed with White. But when to war with me for marrying a White man. I just don't believe it. It's ok to the product of race mixing as long as you weren't the one who did it. They loved him for being a masc top, but turns out he is a bottom. He is soft and fem. Light skin. Now how do you all see him? It's fucked up. And he treated me like shit and told other people were weren't anything which is why Ben could come on here saying we were not together. I should of known back in the day he as going behind my back with ben and telling all our business and mine. Ben jumped on BGC to say how Brandon was never serious with me. Only can happen when Brandon on talking to other guys saying how we aren't serious but playing boyfriend with me. And won't comment on this either. He has no way out of explaining any of this. He strategy? Come on BGC every so often making random threads hoping this died down. It won't even calm down. He is now deciding to abandon BGC to save face only I aired him out so now he saves face by not coming on here. He can't play perfect anymore.

"Everyone here likes him" Brandon is a common name, so who are we talking about? Hey, that's proof that not everyone likes him. Does your current partner know him or you talked to him about Brandon. I'm sorry for your loss.

I don't know why he would hurt you. Maybe that was never his intention, we can only love people the way we were loved by our parents/guardians, and sometime it takes a lot of self-awareness and a lot of work on self for us to learn to love ourselves and correct our love style.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 18:25:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tchau Rapazes

2019-02-10 18:22:31

you can't give me anything but another pitiful story!!

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 18:27:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tchau Rapazes

Kijuju Maji . You all know him. The know it all narcissist.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 18:30:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Tchau Rapazes

2019-02-10 18:22:31

2019-02-10 18:25:21

you can't give me anything but another pitiful story!!

Where is your hate for brandon? He ruined a relationship. Never had any words against him as you want his fat pussy. Take itxand get him pregnant

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: