logo
Search
Off to Lisbon Portugal  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-02-06 09:27:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Gone for 5 days. Will come back to London for a week then back to the states. I'll post some pics from the UK and Lisbon trip. I need to hurry learn Portuguese my remedial French won't help! I need to hurry and find shit to do. I'll be there in 3 hours. We will look up some things at the hotel. My husband's friends made some suggestions. The best seafood they said since they are right on the water. My first time in mainland Europe. First time in the Mediterranean. I can't wait. They said the food is so fresh. Museums free on Sunday...It's raining Sunday in Lisbon so guess what we'll be doing. A few miles from the gay district too. Has anyone been? Post suggestions. If you haven't but want to look Lisbon up, post somewhere you think I should go. I'll post the picture of me being there is you do.

Tchau Rapazes

Post Posted: 2019-02-06 09:34:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . .
. . . OMG post lost f pics and lemme know le Tea bew...
. . . .. I'm tinking of doing 10 days on the Iberian Peninsula in late March for my friend's spring break... Fly to Lisbon... rent a Rover... spend a few days in Lisbon before trekking out on a road trip to Barcelona .. . .
. . .. . can you cross the borders with just an American passport?

Post Posted: 2019-02-06 15:52:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Happy gay cruising

Post Posted: 2019-02-09 17:52:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-06 09:27:40

. . .
. . . OMG post lost f pics and lemme know le Tea bew...
. . . .. I'm tinking of doing 10 days on the Iberian Peninsula in late March for my friend's spring break... Fly to Lisbon... rent a Rover... spend a few days in Lisbon before trekking out on a road trip to Barcelona .. . .
. . .. . can you cross the borders with just an American passport?

You can. Portugal and Spain are in the EU and Schengen countries. It's been cool so far. The people don't come out till 11 PM for the bars and clubs. Everything closes after 9 PM as far as everything else.

Post Posted: 2019-02-11 15:39:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Portugal was amazing, I'll post details and pics in few days. Back to London town in 12 hours.

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: