Search
BiRacial people are NOT Black  
   Forum Index -> General Discussions
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-02-08 01:07:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-04 13:29:45

Phutt89 and other folks who choose to perpetuate the antiquated one drop rule do so at the the cost of the Black community's limited resources. It's one of many traditions rooted in antiBlackness. The idea is that Black blood is so dirty that is taints and negates everything else. But since that's not the case, and proud Black people with fully functioning brains know better, a growing number of our people are rejecting the one drop rule. We are often going by majority or known significant geneology.

They are also confused about actual race (which is concrete) and identity (which is messy and changes with the times like fashion).

Phutt89 and others are a dangerously confused group that often resorts to equating historical RAPE to the more contemporary WILLING sexual/romantic relationships that yield offspring if it means keeping the one drop rule a common practice. They are incapable of realizing that there is a huge difference between these two practices. They are incapable of realizing the the racial intentions of a person's parentage also play a part in their offspring's identity.

Black Americans/New Africans/ African Americans are often majority African in their genetic make up with an average of at least two other races in our genealogy due to America's rape heritage. That majority means that racially, we are Black. In terms of identity, as intentions of that rape matter, we are also Black in terms of national (and international) identity as our culture is also rooted in African retention and resistance to being completely dominated by whiteness.

Biracial and multiracial people, created in our contemporary times come from the above mentioned racially Black people and another person that is either not Black racially at all or may have some distant African ancestry (as literally everyone does which is negligible). This means that the majority of their parentage is NOT Black. As the practice in our more contemporary time of seeking out nonBlack partners is rooted in antiBlackness and the idea of unBlackening offspring, they are not Black in terms of identity either (there are many biracial and multiracial people with a Black parent that projects their own personal identity onto the child so that they don't have to reconcile with the fact that they put a nonBlack person over Black mates but still, this is only identity). They are raised with the idea that they are either an improvement on the Black race (rooted in antiBlackness), the next step in Black or maybe even human evolution (rooted in antiBlackness), or are Black but they're physicality (physicality is based in race and ethnicity) is preferred to Blackness (again, rooted in racial antiBlackness). This means, they are not raised Black in terms of identity, but unBlack, taught to use Black identity and culture when, and only when it's convenient for them; as a survival mechanism. This means that in terms of identity, they're Black or not Black depending on the point they are trying to make, the space they are in or trying to occupy.

Anywho, there's my TED Talk

2019-02-07 19:33:13

I dunno, racists treat biracial people like shit. Don't you wanna be better than racists?

2019-02-07 21:00:48

How racist treat biracial people is the business of biracial people. Stop putting all social justice responsibilities on Black people. Our entire legacy is based in working for other people who only work against us later. With all of the antiBlack practices in the various nonBlack communities you'd think that it was us who oppressed them historically. I don't have time for it.

2019-02-08 00:07:55

I'm just clarifying here, but when you say biracial, you mean african decent mixed with anything else, correct? We are not talking about irish asians.

2019-02-08 00:12:11

I'm specifically talking about half Black (or less) folks mixed with whatever else in the op.

are you saying that biracial people don't experience persecution? Or are you saying they don't have it as bad as people with fully realized african genetics?

Post Posted: 2019-02-08 07:09:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Phutt89 and other folks who choose to perpetuate the antiquated one drop rule do so at the the cost of the Black community's limited resources. It's one of many traditions rooted in antiBlackness. The idea is that Black blood is so dirty that is taints and negates everything else. But since that's not the case, and proud Black people with fully functioning brains know better, a growing number of our people are rejecting the one drop rule. We are often going by majority or known significant geneology.

They are also confused about actual race (which is concrete) and identity (which is messy and changes with the times like fashion).

Phutt89 and others are a dangerously confused group that often resorts to equating historical RAPE to the more contemporary WILLING sexual/romantic relationships that yield offspring if it means keeping the one drop rule a common practice. They are incapable of realizing that there is a huge difference between these two practices. They are incapable of realizing the the racial intentions of a person's parentage also play a part in their offspring's identity.

Black Americans/New Africans/ African Americans are often majority African in their genetic make up with an average of at least two other races in our genealogy due to America's rape heritage. That majority means that racially, we are Black. In terms of identity, as intentions of that rape matter, we are also Black in terms of national (and international) identity as our culture is also rooted in African retention and resistance to being completely dominated by whiteness.

Biracial and multiracial people, created in our contemporary times come from the above mentioned racially Black people and another person that is either not Black racially at all or may have some distant African ancestry (as literally everyone does which is negligible). This means that the majority of their parentage is NOT Black. As the practice in our more contemporary time of seeking out nonBlack partners is rooted in antiBlackness and the idea of unBlackening offspring, they are not Black in terms of identity either (there are many biracial and multiracial people with a Black parent that projects their own personal identity onto the child so that they don't have to reconcile with the fact that they put a nonBlack person over Black mates but still, this is only identity). They are raised with the idea that they are either an improvement on the Black race (rooted in antiBlackness), the next step in Black or maybe even human evolution (rooted in antiBlackness), or are Black but they're physicality (physicality is based in race and ethnicity) is preferred to Blackness (again, rooted in racial antiBlackness). This means, they are not raised Black in terms of identity, but unBlack, taught to use Black identity and culture when, and only when it's convenient for them; as a survival mechanism. This means that in terms of identity, they're Black or not Black depending on the point they are trying to make, the space they are in or trying to occupy.

I dunno, racists treat biracial people like shit. Don't you wanna be better than racists?

How racist treat biracial people is the business of biracial people. Stop putting all social justice responsibilities on Black people. Our entire legacy is based in working for other people who only work against us later. With all of the antiBlack practices in the various nonBlack communities you'd think that it was us who oppressed them historically. I don't have time for it.

I'm just clarifying here, but when you say biracial, you mean african decent mixed with anything else, correct? We are not talking about irish asians.

I'm specifically talking about half Black (or less) folks mixed with whatever else in the op.

2019-02-08 01:07:00

are you saying that biracial people don't experience persecution? Or are you saying they don't have it as bad as people with fully realized african genetics?

Are u unclear about those who are mixed versus biracial persons?
Yes or no?

Post Posted: 2019-02-08 11:03:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm going to always be black... so everyone ON EARTH needs to just deal with it.

Post Posted: 2019-02-08 14:04:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

It's time for you to stop trying to force your invented arguments onto my statement.

I will repeat it once more: Biracial people are NOT Black. They are biracial. PERIOD.

Post Posted: 2019-02-08 14:05:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I'm going to always be black... so everyone ON EARTH needs to just deal with it.

If you're biracial you are biracial, not Black. Accept it.

Post Posted: 2019-02-08 17:28:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-08 14:04:15

It's time for you to stop trying to force your invented arguments onto my statement.

I will repeat it once more: Biracial people are NOT Black. They are biracial. PERIOD.

No disrespect. Just trying to understand your point of view.

Post Posted: 2019-02-08 18:33:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-08 17:28:25

I think that's part of the prblem... some of you guys think race is a point of view of sorts. I've respectfully tried to engage dialogue with u by guoting u but u seem to have ignored my attempt.
Based on your posts it seems u may believe that (mis)treatment is a factor to race. Am I mistaken?

Post Posted: 2019-02-08 19:08:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Evil you still kicking all the light brites out the community?

2019-02-08 00:07:02

When did I say anything about paler skinned Black folks? Is your only argument in intentional distortion of statements? Seems like it.

How did they get lighter than you?

Post Posted: 2019-02-08 22:29:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Um I'm black. lol. I didn't grow up white and didn't pass for white nor did I get all the opportunities white people had so I am black. And it's ok to be more than 1 ethnicity.

Post Posted: 2019-02-08 22:43:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why do dark skint problk negroes always have to have the sista that is as close to white as he can find one but running off at the mouth about his pproblkness.

Post Posted: 2019-02-09 00:25:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

When did I say anything about paler skinned Black folks? Is your only argument in intentional distortion of statements? Seems like it.

2019-02-08 19:08:22

....More frequent European rape.

Post Posted: 2019-02-09 02:21:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-08 18:33:36

I think that's part of the prblem... some of you guys think race is a point of view of sorts. I've respectfully tried to engage dialogue with u by guoting u but u seem to have ignored my attempt.
Based on your posts it seems u may believe that (mis)treatment is a factor to race. Am I mistaken?

It's nothing personal, I'm just trying to gain some insight about the OP's point of view.

Post Posted: 2019-02-09 07:22:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-08 18:33:36

2019-02-09 02:21:47

It's nothing personal, I'm just trying to gain some insight about the OP's point of view.

I've seen u respnd to more than a single individual in threads before.
Along your course of discussion with the author u expressed a couple points of contention yourself, sir. Discussions here are for all participants, not only topic authors.
Is it okay for others to gain your more of your insight through mature discussion as well, is my guestion?

Post Posted: 2019-02-09 16:42:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-08 19:08:22

2019-02-09 00:25:24

....More frequent European rape.

So all light skint black people are products of rape?

Post Posted: 2019-02-09 19:58:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
the model naomi campbell, black and chinese
the model tyson beckford, black and chinese
singer kelis. black, chinese, puerto rican
tiger woods, black and asian
singer neyo, black and chinese
halle berry, white and black
obama, black and white
singer the god father of soul, james brown is
black, chinese, and native amercan.

from the eye all of these people
look black, so what do we consider them
even tho they all say they are black.
(not sure what tiger says)
and yes I get its about biraical people but these
people still fit in right?

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 00:17:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

obama, black and white

To miss Trump none of those people are blk cause mommy just happens to be white or Chinese. But if you light brite and both parents look blk to him then he is willing to accept you. The nut needs a nut house and a hitler uniform

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 16:46:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

How did this topic become about Creole people?

Creole is:

A person born in the Americas during colonial time. Now a person who is from a French speaking Latin island or country (Haiti, Martinique, Guadeloupe etc, also Louisiana creole, a vast majority of them are originally from Haiti). They speak Creole, their culture is creole, their cuisine is creole, and they can be of any race but most of the time are multiracial, they often have French surnames.

History:

When European first settled in the Americas and started having children (both white Europeans) the children were no longer European. So the name Creole was coined to classify the white children born in the new world. Creole meant a French person who was born in the new world, in all French territories. The Spanish and the Portuguese had Criollos for their territories. In some Spanish speaking Latin countries today, Criollo refers to a pure Spanish descend person..

In French speaking Latin territories, Creole eventually evolved. The French had a system where they worked their slaves to death, but those who survived were given the opportunity to buy their freedom.

So now they had freed blacks who had children born in the Americas. They too were called Creoles, many become so wealthy that they too owned slaves. That's when the racial mixture got out of control (mulatto and mulatto, black and mulatto, mulatto and mestizos, mestizos and marabou, marabou and brun, brun and rose, mulatto and white etc). So they had over hundreds or racial categories to classify people. Many of these countries just created a creole class or now a mulatto class so black creoles can be re-integrated into the creole culture and language.

Example:

Beyonce's mom is Creole from Haiti but can also be classified as Louisiana Creole because that's where she is most recently from.

Steph Curry mom is Haitian Creole.

Both in the US would be considerate black, but in Haiti, they would be members of the mulatto class, not black, Blu Ivy would be a Brun, but she too would be a member of the mulatto class.

In Martinique and Guadeloupe they would be mulattoes as well, but there they have a mostly white ruling white, instead of a mostly mulatto ruling class.

2019-02-05 21:49:02

It's cause biracial/multiracials get special binaries in his mind. No such luck for the diversity of Black/African folks in the Americas though.

So all my red bones get on the floor
And all my yellow bones get on the floor
And all my brown bones get on the floor
Then you mix it up and you call it Creole
So all my red bones get on the floor
And all my yellow bones get on the floor
And all my brown bones get on the floor
Then you mix it up and you call it Creole

When I look real good
(Creole!) Whenever I talk real good
(Creole!) Whenever I bounce real good
Just in case you wanna know, that's your secret
(Creole!) When she look that good
(Creole!) Whenever she talk that good
(Creole!) Whenever she bounce that good
Ladies, if you wanna know, this your secret
Creole!
Bad bad bad bad yellow bone
Bad bad bad bad red bone
Bad bad bad bad brown bone
Bad bad bad bad to the bone

For all of my brown bones
That make a good broth
And all of my red bones that make a good sauce
The yellow bone flavor is familiar to me
Mix it all together, it's a delicacy

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 19:53:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

obama, black and white

Did you know that that FROG character in your profile is a White Supremacist icon called Pedro The Frog?

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 19:56:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Any Hoe-Bitch who's got African Ancestry and refers to him or herself as Mixed Race, Biracial,Mulato or Creole is NOT Black and certainly a detriment to Black People! PERIOD! Those are the COON race of a lighter shade of Blacks!

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 20:10:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

obama, black and white

2019-02-10 19:53:58

Did you know that that FROG character in your profile is a White Supremacist icon called Pedro The Frog?

lol no.
I saw a pic of him and I thought
he looked silly as fuck so I decided
to use him as my default.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 20:14:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

obama, black and white

2019-02-10 20:10:05

lol no.

I learned about that shit from a Black Lives Matter meeting that I went to some time ago and then had it confirmed on YouTube!

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 20:44:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

obama, black and white

lol no.

2019-02-10 20:14:00

I learned about that shit from a Black Lives Matter meeting that I went to some time ago and then had it confirmed on YouTube!

yea your right, i just read about him. he started off as a good character
2005 then the internet slowly changed him into a hate
character by having him standing next to buildings on fire
depicting 9/11, and dey put him in clothes with racist patches
on directed towards jewish people.

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 21:03:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

obama, black and white

lol no.

2019-02-10 20:14:00

2019-02-10 20:44:01

yea your right, i just read about him. he started off as a good character
2005 then the internet slowly changed him into a hate
character by having him standing next to buildings on fire
depicting 9/11, and dey put him in clothes with racist patches
on directed towards jewish people.

he'been adopted by all the right wing racist of the world. Trash him

Post Posted: 2019-02-16 15:42:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Actually Pepe frog was randomly said to be a "hate symbol" by some lefty loony and the internet ran with it and made it a meme

Post Posted: 2019-02-17 00:56:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT

Page 4 of 5
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum