logo
Search
Smash or trash this dude that's getting his Adele on?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 18:11:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 18:21:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-16 18:11:26

No, his cum probably stinks from the fast food. No rancid fast food cum.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 18:28:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Smash after he drop his baby kids meal off and bring me some grilled nuggets, he's ideally my type of nikka if I'm gone be up under one, cause I know he ain't gonna let me beat it up.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 18:29:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-16 18:21:43

STFU you dumb bitch, Chic-fil-a is damn near organic when it comes to fast food.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 18:46:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-16 18:29:30

STFU you dumb bitch, Chic-fil-a is damn near organic when it comes to fast food.

I know you didn't call me stupid while you calling Chic fil A organic. Fast food, and chain store food is all toxic. That's why Black people out of shape now, stomachs sticking out, acne in they 20's, 30's, 40's, and 50's. The only food you need to be eating is the eggs, fish, meat, veg, and fruit at the grocery store. That is all outside of the Aisles and the only thing you should be getting food wise inside the Aisles are seasonings if you can't get or afford the fresh herbs. Cook at home. That's why Black people looking emaciated now. Put all fast food, and chain store food away. I don't care if you afford nothing but eggs, butter, milk, sardines, Broccoli, a pack of ground beef, and small chicken. It's healthier than what he doing.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 19:01:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-16 18:46:09

I know you didn't call me stupid while you calling Chic fil A organic. Fast food, and chain store food is all toxic. That's why Black people out of shape now, stomachs sticking out, acne in they 20's, 30's, 40's, and 50's. The only food you need to be eating is the eggs, fish, meat, veg, and fruit at the grocery store. That is all outside of the Aisles and the only thing you should be getting food wise inside the Aisles are seasonings if you can't get or afford the fresh herbs. Cook at home. That's why Black people looking emaciated now. Put all fast food, and chain store food away. I don't care if you afford nothing but eggs, butter, milk, sardines, Broccoli, a pack of ground beef, and small chicken. It's healthier than what he doing.

But I look amazing, so I guess your point is moot sweetie.

Not everybody comes from fucked up genetics and poverty love bug.

Plus more white people eat more fast food than blacks.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 19:05:15  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-16 19:01:26

Most Whites do not and those who do are working class poor, poor. You occasionally get the middle class and up Whites who are passing through and stop at a fast food because they traveling, or worked all day and the kids are hungry now. Also there are more Whites here so that point made no sense. White people do more of everything by that logic.

And most Whites are in the gym, working out, eating healthy food. And you may look ok now, but by 40 how will you look? Black don't crack early in life but bad living will catch up on you even with Black skin.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 19:07:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Smashable !

He's cute, I like him.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 19:10:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Smashable !

He's cute, I like him.

He straight because most the men he posts are not even gay, and you can't even take dude to Chic Fil A but want to smash? Girl bye. And I'm sure he's a top anyway. Most Black men don't want to be fucked by a White man. Especially one not paying. Stay in your lane with acne ridden butch queens, emaciated drug addicts, and asylum patients.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 19:15:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Smashable !

He's cute, I like him.

2019-01-16 19:10:27

He straight because most the men he posts are not even gay, and you can't even take dude to Chic Fil A but want to smash? Girl bye. And I'm sure he's a top anyway. Most Black men don't want to be fucked by a White man. Especially one not paying. Stay in your lane with acne ridden butch queens, emaciated drug addicts, and asylum patients.

Was I talking to you?

Was I ?

Stay in YOUR lane you ignorant, self-obsessed little queen.

If the day should ever come when I want any more shit from you, I'll just squeeze your head.

Got it?

Good.....

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 19:21:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Smashable !

He's cute, I like him.

2019-01-16 19:15:22

Was I talking to you?

Was I ?

If the day should ever come when I want any more shit from you, I'll just squeeze your head.

Got it?

Good.....

I'm coming for you from now on. Sorry. And my fake account will come for you should you block my main account. I'm just that petty. I could find something better to do but you annoy me. Your existence annoys me. You think you deserve quality Black men for free. Your the ignorant self absorbed shit actually.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 19:36:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Smashable !

He's cute, I like him.

Was I talking to you?

Was I ?

Got it?

Good.....

2019-01-16 19:21:20

I'm coming for you from now on. Sorry. And my fake account will come for you should you block my main account. I'm just that petty. I could find something better to do but you annoy me. Your existence annoys me. You think you deserve quality Black men for free. Your the ignorant self absorbed shit actually.

You ignorant POS.

I have had long term relationships with Black guys.

My niece & nephew grew up calling my Ex "uncle", and we saw them out in the Midwest many times each year. They still send him cookies at Christmas ! My parents loved him. My whole family loved him.

We are still best friends, even though we split up. I happen to have more Black friends than White friends, a "count" that I hadn't done but one of my Black buddies did one time, and we laughed like hell.

Exactly the OPPOSITE of your assumptions & stereotypes that you ran out here tonight. You missed ALL of this discussion that i put out there, because you wanted to believe your twisted, idiotic narrative. And do you know why ?

Because you talk but don't listen. You assume but don't learn. You run your mouth without thinking and finding out first.

So you end up looking like the silly, stupid little queen that you are.

You are a complete idiot, and need to check yourself.

Anyone on here can tell you I was patient with you, I was polite to you, I told you several times that the conversation was done, thank you, but you refused to stop, and spewed your ugly, hate-filled & ignorant rants on & on & on.

You are a POS, and need to get your ass whooped. Too bad you don't live in NYC, I would love to do it myself. I am out in Columbus sometimes visiting the Fam, so maybe I will stop by Kent and rearrange your face. Which, by the way, is not even visible, no pics at all, while you make comments on the pic that I have up?

LOL

Laughable vacant little queen.....

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 19:47:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Smashable !

He's cute, I like him.

Was I talking to you?

Was I ?

Got it?

Good.....

2019-01-16 19:36:38

You ignorant POS.

My niece & nephew grew up calling my Ex "uncle", and we saw them out in the Midwest many times each year. They still send him cookies at Christmas ! My parents loved him. My whole family loved him.

We are still best friends, even though we split up. I happen to have more Black friends than White friends, a "count" that I hadn't done but one of my Black buddies did one time, and we laughed like hell.

Exactly the OPPOSITE of your assumptions & stereotypes that you ran out here tonight. You missed ALL of this discussion that i put out there, because you wanted to believe your twisted, idiotic narrative. And do you know why ?

Because you talk but don't listen. You assume but don't learn. You run your mouth without thinking and finding out first.

Anyone on here can tell you I was patient with you, I was polite to you, I told you several times that the conversation was done, thank you, but you refused to stop, and spewed your ugly, hate-filled & ignorant rants on & on & on.

You are a POS, and need to get your ass whooped. Too bad you don't live in NYC, I would love to do it myself. I am out in Columbus sometimes visiting the Fam, so maybe I will stop by Kent and rearrange your face. Which, by the way, is not even visible, no pics at all, while you make comments on the pic that I have up?

LOL

Showing your true colors. Threatening physical violence but calling me a POS? Ok I'm about to dead you again because I'm here to fight. Had you agreed with my reparations argument you wouldn't be getting this ass beating now. But you showed yourself then and now.

First, I'm in London, and my husband would get you killed for laying a finger on so much as look at me the wrong way. I know you are White and think you do whatever you want to Black bodies but not me.

Secondly, You can't find me in Kent as I have a life, and family so I'm not even in Kent all the time.

Third, I come for you because you came for a few years ago on another account. You attacked my looks but my looks got me a ring at 29, a few marriage proposals before that, while your looks faded before I was born.

Lastly, no one cares about your relationship with that emaciated fag you were with. You didn't marry him, didn't upgrade him, and probably used the N word as you fucked and his stupid just took it. What did he get being with you? Friendship? When was the last time you spent time with him? You mean fuck buddy when you can fly over. All you use Black men for is gutter sex like Ed Buck only he actually pays them. And I have a picture, and I'm a forum reg, people know what I look like, and you can google my name I have a Twitter account. Bye you racist. You sleep black but don't want Black people to have reparations. You are the worst type of older gay White man.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 19:55:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Smashable !

He's cute, I like him.

Was I talking to you?

Was I ?

Got it?

Good.....

You ignorant POS.

LOL

2019-01-16 19:47:14

Showing your true colors. Threatening physical violence but calling me a POS? Ok I'm about to dead you again because I'm here to fight. Had you agreed with my reparations argument you wouldn't be getting this ass beating now. But you showed yourself then and now.

First, I'm in London, and my husband would get you killed for laying a finger on so much as look at me the wrong way. I know you are White and think you do whatever you want to Black bodies but not me.

Secondly, You can't find me in Kent as I have a life, and family so I'm not even in Kent all the time.

Third, I come for you because you came for a few years ago on another account. You attacked my looks but my looks got me a ring at 29, a few marriage proposals before that, while your looks faded before I was born.

Lastly, no one cares about your relationship with that emaciated fag you were with. You didn't marry him, didn't upgrade him, and probably used the N word as you fucked and his stupid just took it. What did he get being with you? Friendship? When was the last time you spent time with him? You mean fuck buddy when you can fly over. All you use Black men for is gutter sex like Ed Buck only he actually pays them. And I have a picture, and I'm a forum reg, people know what I look like, and you can google my name I have a Twitter account. Bye you racist. You sleep black but don't want Black people to have reparations. You are the worst type of older gay White man.

As I said, you are a complete idiot.

I don't recall ever talking to you, but if you are one of these multiple account little girls playing HS games, then I suppose it's possible.

You just did it again and you don't even see it, the way you spew assumptions and your little brain makes them true for you, do you? You live in a bubble of ignorance and don't even know it.

You are really pathetic.

Just go away, you are so completely uninteresting I'm sure whatever dude you are with is going to realize it all himself in due time.

Tick tock....

You can't fix stupid......

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 20:02:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Smashable !

He's cute, I like him.

Was I talking to you?

Was I ?

Got it?

Good.....

You ignorant POS.

LOL

2019-01-16 19:55:43

I don't recall ever talking to you, but if you are one of these multiple account little girls playing HS games, then I suppose it's possible.

You just did it again and you don't even see it, the way you spew assumptions and your little brain makes them true for you, do you? You live in a bubble of ignorance and don't even know it.

You are really pathetic.

Just go away, you are so completely uninteresting I'm sure whatever dude you are with is going to realize it all himself in due time.

Tick tock....

You're a racist. You called me an idiot yet you didn't know what reparations should look like, couldn't look up the people I said, and don't understand how Black need reparations...but I'm the idiot? No I'm clowning your ass for speaking on a Black issue and not knowing your shit. Being White doesn't mean you get speak on our issues and if you do you had better say the right shit and you didn't. And naturally mad you can't get at me and just gonna forget you threatened me with violence. That shows you I'm getting to you and good. My White husband would have you killed for touching me. I'm untouchable. Nice try though.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 20:05:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Smashable !

He's cute, I like him.

Was I talking to you?

Was I ?

Got it?

Good.....

You ignorant POS.

LOL

You are really pathetic.

Tick tock....

Oh and my wealthy White husband adores me, worships the ground I walk on, and I do the same for him. You look so smart threatening someone on the spectrum, and you look so good call someone on the spectrum an idiot and stupid. I'm all of that but you can't tell us anything about Black people other than where to find the hole on a Black queen.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 20:06:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-16 19:05:15

Most Whites do not and those who do are working class poor, poor. You occasionally get the middle class and up Whites who are passing through and stop at a fast food because they traveling, or worked all day and the kids are hungry now. Also there are more Whites here so that point made no sense. White people do more of everything by that logic.

And most Whites are in the gym, working out, eating healthy food. And you may look ok now, but by 40 how will you look? Black don't crack early in life but bad living will catch up on you even with Black skin.

Chile please you must haven't seen your President' s preferred diet?

Furthermore your eyes a glazed over with cum and the white lightning.

You praise massa.

White folks will eat any gotdamn thing and they all age like milk.

90% of 40 year old blacks look years younger than 100% of 40 year old white folk.

And I'll be 37 this year, I doubt there will be much difference in my appearance in 3 years.

I'll be looking my age I am now by then, thanks.

Question is what yo duck foot was really look like?

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 20:11:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-16 20:06:12

You praise massa.

90% of 40 year old blacks look years younger than 100% of 40 year old white folk.

And I'll be 37 this year, I doubt there will be much difference in my appearance in 3 years.

You still unhealthy it doesn't matter what you look like. Any fag can get a chemical peel. Anyone can get plastic surgery. Your inside will still be shit. And don't worry about the White dick I'm getting. That's none of your business heaux. Stay in your lane...which is that motel 6 you working in.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 20:12:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Smashable !

He's cute, I like him.

Was I talking to you?

Was I ?

Got it?

Good.....

You ignorant POS.

LOL

You are really pathetic.

Tick tock....

2019-01-16 20:02:21

You're a racist. You called me an idiot yet you didn't know what reparations should look like, couldn't look up the people I said, and don't understand how Black need reparations...but I'm the idiot? No I'm clowning your ass for speaking on a Black issue and not knowing your shit. Being White doesn't mean you get speak on our issues and if you do you had better say the right shit and you didn't. And naturally mad you can't get at me and just gonna forget you threatened me with violence. That shows you I'm getting to you and good. My White husband would have you killed for touching me. I'm untouchable. Nice try though.

First, I asked a question about the "reparations" issue and you never responded. You were too busy making assumptions & running your mouth. So it was YOU that ended that discussion, idiot.

As for the two people you referred to, I had never heard of them. So I researched them, only to find they were low-level functionaries, staff at the DNC and prior as staff with a couple of candidates and officeholders. Nobody of stature, so of course they remained completely obscure.

Now, one has a Youtube blog and you think they are significant. Good for you.

They are not, and their "audience" is puny and insignificant.

And finally, how many times do you have to be told that the discussion is over, because you are tiresome and irrelevant? Go run & hide behind this "husband" you have now mentioned several times and hide if you need to. Just know he won't be there long. Most guys with any substance at all, White or Black, get very tired, very quickly with vacant, unintelligent, uneducated little queens.

Tick tock.

Please don't respond, you are dismissed.....

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 20:13:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Smashable !

He's cute, I like him.

Was I talking to you?

Was I ?

Got it?

Good.....

You ignorant POS.

LOL

You are really pathetic.

Tick tock....

No I wasn't on a multiple account I have a life. It possibly wasn't you that came for me a few years ago, but you pissed me off anyway with that shit you said about reparations, and you pissed me off again when you didn't even look up who I suggested. And your existence pisses me off in general today.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 20:18:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Smashable !

He's cute, I like him.

Was I talking to you?

Was I ?

Got it?

Good.....

You ignorant POS.

LOL

You are really pathetic.

Tick tock....

2019-01-16 20:12:32

First, I asked a question about the "reparations" issue and you never responded. You were too busy making assumptions & running your mouth. So it was YOU that ended that discussion, idiot.

As for the two people you referred to, I had never heard of them. So I researched them, only to find they were low-level functionaries, staff at the DNC and prior as staff with a couple of candidates and officeholders. Nobody of stature, so of course they remained completely obscure.

And finally, how many times do you have to be told that the discussion is over, because you are tiresome and irrelevant? Go run & hide behind this "husband" you have now mentioned several times and hide if you need to. Just know he won't be there long. Most guys with any substance at all, White or Black, get very tired, very quickly with vacant, unintelligent, uneducated little queens.

Tick tock.

You're a racist. Antonio Moore is an attorney and Academy nominated. Not to mention he was born to a 15 year mom and still managed to go to UCLA. You're a dumbass. He's more accomplished than you. Where is law degree? Where is your documentary? Where is you Oscar nom?

And Yvette graduated from Howard, and worked on capitol hill, and works with the Angela project. You didn't look hard enough. And to call them low level when you have gutter sex with the scum on BGC and these other hookup apps....ok....Next you tell me Sandity Darity is low level too.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 20:18:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You praise massa.

2019-01-16 20:11:22

You still unhealthy it doesn't matter what you look like. Any fag can get a chemical peel. Anyone can get plastic surgery. Your inside will still be shit. And don't worry about the White dick I'm getting. That's none of your business heaux. Stay in your lane...which is that motel 6 you working in.

Quack quack you duck foot bastard, you ain't nothing but a bed whench and a chamber maid.

Black is beautiful and anybody that don't realize that can go on head with them mf's.

They can have you cause we ain't checking for you no way sweetie.

If a sexy black man with a big ass dick was ever in your life into you, you would have never entered the twilight zone hoe.

That's why I support and build up my black king and you just somebody whipping boy.

I bet you love it when whitey slap your face and spit in your mouth and make you drink his babies but he won't even properly eat your dirty ass.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 20:21:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Smashable !

He's cute, I like him.

Was I talking to you?

Was I ?

Got it?

Good.....

You ignorant POS.

LOL

You are really pathetic.

Tick tock....

Tick tock.

I have plenty substance, I just don't have time for fags like you. I keep my husband on his feet plenty, and he loves autistic tendencies. And yes I will hide behind him that's what he is here for. You don't love and protect Black men like he does you use them. Keep saying my husband will leave me though....as if it's happening.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 20:29:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You praise massa.

2019-01-16 20:11:22

2019-01-16 20:18:56

Quack quack you duck foot bastard, you ain't nothing but a bed whench and a chamber maid.

Black is beautiful and anybody that don't realize that can go on head with them mf's.

They can have you cause we ain't checking for you no way sweetie.

If a sexy black man with a big ass dick was ever in your life into you, you would have never entered the twilight zone hoe.

That's why I support and build up my black king and you just somebody whipping boy.

I bet you love it when whitey slap your face and spit in your mouth and make you drink his babies but he won't even properly eat your dirty ass.

Ass is clean, and yes he eating and fucking it good.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 20:29:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Smashable !

He's cute, I like him.

Was I talking to you?

Was I ?

Got it?

Good.....

You ignorant POS.

LOL

You are really pathetic.

Tick tock....

Tick tock.

2019-01-16 20:18:37

You're a racist. Antonio Moore is an attorney and Academy nominated. Not to mention he was born to a 15 year mom and still managed to go to UCLA. You're a dumbass. He's more accomplished than you. Where is law degree? Where is your documentary? Where is you Oscar nom?

And Yvette graduated from Howard, and worked on capitol hill, and works with the Angela project. You didn't look hard enough. And to call them low level when you have gutter sex with the scum on BGC and these other hookup apps....ok....Next you tell me Sandity Darity is low level too.

"Low level" not personally, but as in their career & exposure and the offices they worked in. Working at the DNC and prior with some relatively obscure candidates is not high-powered.

And as I said before, you know absolutely nothing about me, have never had a conversation with me, so you would not know the first thing about my education, background and life.

Yet you keep assuming and ranting, which makes you look ignorant.

Just stop, I am not interested in discussing anything with you any further. I am browsing the Forums and I can see you are getting into it with everyone on here tonight. I am not interested in being part of your madness.
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: