Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Or is it just me... because babyyyyyy 😩 I’m mf’n tide

11 days ago

I hope you do find that special person for you my friend. Please
...don't give up because you and this person out there just may
not have crossed paths yet. This person out there feels the very same
way as you do ..They are wondering why it's so hard to find a you! You're
probably looking for love in all the wrong places.

Thank you i needed That, Jackd grindr etc are very bad places to look for love

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

11 days ago

LMAO @ I’m mf’n tide

It’s truuuuuuu tho I’m tideeeeee

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

11 days ago

LMAO @ I’m mf’n tide

11 days ago

It’s truuuuuuu tho I’m tideeeeee

LOL...Trust me I try to understand, but I think due to the internet and so many ways that people can meet and hookup, it`s very hard for anyone to find someone who is not a whore or whore-accessible. I have always been in a relationship, and I guess because I know what I want, and that is respect, trust, honesty, commitment and independence in a person...I Have never been that guy that was all into the guy having a nice body, big ass/dick, or that looks like a supermodel, because at the end of the day, those types are already dating themselves so you will always be secondary. Not to say that the dudes I have been in a relationship with were bad on the eye...we just found ourselves being like-minded individuals. The guy I`m with now, we have been together for 7 years, and we definitely agree on commitment and then everything fell into place. I think a lot of guys have very high standards and that`s cool, but they will find disappointment in being that way. Plus a lot of guys have trust issues and that too is something that people need to let go of as well.

Check out this thread:

http://bgclive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1176468

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I made a thread a while back on how to find quality men online, but it got wiped when they cleared the forum. I might have to recreate it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
THE HUNT IS MORE EXCITING THAN THE CAPTURE. MOST MEN JUST WANNA KNOW IF THEY CAN HAVE YOU...NOT REALLY WANT YOU...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Lol...

Doesn't matter....You came into this world BY YOURSELF....just you in your momma's womb...you were in that bitch for 9months alone.....and when you die, it will be just you in that casket BY YOURSELF.....so whether or not you have a man, you started out life ALONE BY YOURSELF and when you die LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WILL, it will just be you alone in the casket ALONE BY YOURSELF.....that is the reality of life....started off by yourself and in the end, it will just be you by yourself so having a dude by your side is not necessary..IT'S A PLUS and a BONUS to have a dude but not necessary...so you can't be tired at 24........Tired is 42 plus and shit Laughing ...I'm 29 and I'm not tired....so you can't be tired at 24.....when I was 24, I was tired of being broke....tired of living in an apartment....tired of pushing a toyota...tired of student loans.....I wasn't even forcused on dudes....I was focused on my pockets.......but we're 2 different types of ppl...at 24 I was looking for BAG$$$ TO SECURE.....The last thing on my mind at 24 was securing a dude....At 24, you have better things to worry about than finding a dude.....sheeiit....

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
No, not really!

But it most certainly ls more difficult when you're 5.6", overweight, and look like...

Track Thumbs Up/Down
When I interact with someone I like but things don't work out, I always ask myself why Me and this person didn't work-out, and it's always because they were just a temporary event, they came into my life because I was needy or they were needy. Two halfs can't make a whole. When you meet a whole person, you'll know what true love is, in the meantime, work on becoming a whole person.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

It's not you looking In the wrong places

Bitch you look in the wrong places too because Jumanie catfished you boots.

Arrow

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

ONLY HARD IF U UGLY. IF U UGLY, THEN U WILL BE LONELY AND WITHOUT LOVE

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

10 days ago

Arrow

Bitch I will punch yo punk ass in the face

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

10 days ago

Arrow

Don't remind the lady cause she still sending money to his false jail cell and sending him nikes and sweats to prison.

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

THE HUNT IS MORE EXCITING THAN THE CAPTURE. MOST MEN JUST WANNA KNOW IF THEY CAN HAVE YOU...NOT REALLY WANT YOU...

This is some real shyt. I notice once dudes get a girl or another dude...the interest a lot of times dwindle and they move to the next one. Life is just a game sometimes and that's how folks are.

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

11 days ago

Lol...

Doesn't matter....You came into this world BY YOURSELF....just you in your momma's womb...you were in that bitch for 9months alone.....and when you die, it will be just you in that casket BY YOURSELF.....so whether or not you have a man, you started out life ALONE BY YOURSELF and when you die LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WILL, it will just be you alone in the casket ALONE BY YOURSELF.....that is the reality of life....started off by yourself and in the end, it will just be you by yourself so having a dude by your side is not necessary..IT'S A PLUS and a BONUS to have a dude but not necessary...so you can't be tired at 24........Tired is 42 plus and shit Laughing ...I'm 29 and I'm not tired....so you can't be tired at 24.....when I was 24, I was tired of being broke....tired of living in an apartment....tired of pushing a toyota...tired of student loans.....I wasn't even forcused on dudes....I was focused on my pockets.......but we're 2 different types of ppl...at 24 I was looking for BAG$$$ TO SECURE.....The last thing on my mind at 24 was securing a dude....At 24, you have better things to worry about than finding a dude.....sheeiit....

Real shyt. I can see him at his age wanting a special friend or even a bf for regular intimacy, dyck/bussy, affection, etc. but like u said, u gotta get that bag. I remember ur post about the age from 25 to mid to late 30's a lot of folks are single more than we think cuz at that age, we focused on securing the bag, fixing mistakes we made during younger years like wasting time, not saving enough funds, too focused on love, sex, etc. and not enough focus on more substantial shyt like getting that bread and preparing for our future and just stability. He will probably get in that phase in 2-3 years.

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

11 days ago

Lol...

9 days ago

Real shyt. I can see him at his age wanting a special friend or even a bf for regular intimacy, dyck/bussy, affection, etc. but like u said, u gotta get that bag. I remember ur post about the age from 25 to mid to late 30's a lot of folks are single more than we think cuz at that age, we focused on securing the bag, fixing mistakes we made during younger years like wasting time, not saving enough funds, too focused on love, sex, etc. and not enough focus on more substantial shyt like getting that bread and preparing for our future and just stability. He will probably get in that phase in 2-3 years.

Yess...I like you..you stay cosigning my shit Laughing

I don't know whats wrong with these young hoes constantly looking fuh a man and marriage in their 20s.....It's ridiculous.....LIVE YOUR LIFE honey Shocked .....Go out into the world and see some things....24 is too young to be thirsting and "tired" for a man....meanwhile your life is most likely NOT IN ORDER at 24.....Very few people have their lives in order at 24.....very few....even the ones with college degree at 24 aren't making enough to pay their student loans and what not..A lot of them are still living off of their parents out here pretending to have it together Laughing....Having a man is a plus and bonus....Not a necessity.....I'm currently planning on moving out of Illinois this year....my house is up for sell...and I'm selling a bunch of Expensive garbage I bought over the years.....Trying to downsize and make as much money as I can so I can be secured enough to move out of this bitch by NOVEMBER.....so with that being said, If a dude for chicago/illinois was trying to pursue me at this TIME, it will not work because I'M BUSY Laughing ....There is no future for me here and there is no need for me to lead someone on.....and that's what young black people should be doing....your 20s is when you pack your bags to find greener pastures and get SETTLED....not to looking for a man.....that shit is not going to help you honey Laughing ..... IT'S NOT....and besides, what the fuck do you really know about "LOVE" at 24.....I just hit 29 and I'm just starting to understand what gay love and loving another man is all about.....AT 24, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT LOVE AND KEEPING A MAN.....not a 24.....You need to be a little older to understand the game of love and you need to be ready...At 24, you're not ready........so stop being tired at 24 like you've seen it all....You have seen shit at 24.....and you don't know shit either.....Pussy Poppin, whats wrong with these young hoes? Laughing ....seems like their mindset is in the wrong category.....

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

11 days ago

Lol...

9 days ago

8 days ago

I don't know whats wrong with these young hoes constantly looking fuh a man and marriage in their 20s.....It's ridiculous.....LIVE YOUR LIFE honey Shocked .....Go out into the world and see some things....24 is too young to be thirsting and "tired" for a man....meanwhile your life is most likely NOT IN ORDER at 24.....Very few people have their lives in order at 24.....very few....even the ones with college degree at 24 aren't making enough to pay their student loans and what not..A lot of them are still living off of their parents out here pretending to have it together Laughing....Having a man is a plus and bonus....Not a necessity.....I'm currently planning on moving out of Illinois this year....my house is up for sell...and I'm selling a bunch of Expensive garbage I bought over the years.....Trying to downsize and make as much money as I can so I can be secured enough to move out of this bitch by NOVEMBER.....so with that being said, If a dude for chicago/illinois was trying to pursue me at this TIME, it will not work because I'M BUSY Laughing ....There is no future for me here and there is no need for me to lead someone on.....and that's what young black people should be doing....your 20s is when you pack your bags to find greener pastures and get SETTLED....not to looking for a man.....that shit is not going to help you honey Laughing ..... IT'S NOT....and besides, what the fuck do you really know about "LOVE" at 24.....I just hit 29 and I'm just starting to understand what gay love and loving another man is all about.....AT 24, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT LOVE AND KEEPING A MAN.....not a 24.....You need to be a little older to understand the game of love and you need to be ready...At 24, you're not ready........so stop being tired at 24 like you've seen it all....You have seen shit at 24.....and you don't know shit either.....Pussy Poppin, whats wrong with these young hoes? Laughing ....seems like their mindset is in the wrong category.....

Chile I donno whats wrong with some of these younger men? Shyt even when I was looking for a man in my young 20's, I didn't want a live in full time man, really wanted a special friendship with benefits and someone I can be close and intimate. At that time, I was a young professional with just my bachelors and trying to find a great job. I wanted a man I could make moves with when it comes to our careers. I didn't wanna get tied down then. Since I am in my 30's now...I have learned so much since my 20's and when u get in ur older 20's, u realize the mistakes and missed opportunities u had and wanna get ur self right and ready. Its so much in life that I wanted to experience and still wanna experience.

Like u said...these young kids haven't learned enough and the life inexperience is showing in their posts.

And I always co-sign most of ur shyt cuz u be speaking that knowledge to a detail. I wish I known u or someone like u personally cuz most of my gay friends don't get it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

9 days ago

This is some real shyt. I notice once dudes get a girl or another dude...the interest a lot of times dwindle and they move to the next one. Life is just a game sometimes and that's how folks are.

YEAH, ITS PRETTY FUCKED UP....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

10 days ago

ONLY HARD IF U UGLY. IF U UGLY, THEN U WILL BE LONELY AND WITHOUT LOVE

The aggression.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

No, not really!

But it most certainly ls more difficult when you're 5.6", overweight, and look like...

I’m so flattered 😘 keep on hating

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

11 days ago

Lol...

Mf’n preeeeeeech this is a fucking fact

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

11 days ago

Lol...

9 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

Chile I donno whats wrong with some of these younger men? Shyt even when I was looking for a man in my young 20's, I didn't want a live in full time man, really wanted a special friendship with benefits and someone I can be close and intimate. At that time, I was a young professional with just my bachelors and trying to find a great job. I wanted a man I could make moves with when it comes to our careers. I didn't wanna get tied down then. Since I am in my 30's now...I have learned so much since my 20's and when u get in ur older 20's, u realize the mistakes and missed opportunities u had and wanna get ur self right and ready. Its so much in life that I wanted to experience and still wanna experience.

Like u said...these young kids haven't learned enough and the life inexperience is showing in their posts.

And I always co-sign most of ur shyt cuz u be speaking that knowledge to a detail. I wish I known u or someone like u personally cuz most of my gay friends don't get it.

Even finding someone like a special friend with benefits is hard nigga don’t know if they top, bottom, gay, straight, bisexual, girl, boy, dog, cat. It’s so fucking annoying
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: