Search
Hair Loss  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So fellas,

I know I'm not the only one with this problem. What are you all doing for hair loss? I found this argan oil shampoo and conditioner that isn't really thickening my hair, but is great shampoo and conditioner. It leaves the hair I have nice and soft lol. My sister is a cosmetologist. She recommended wild hair growth oil. I just started trying that. I saw an add for "For Hims." I knew they treated ED, but I see they also sell products for hair loss. One of which is a biotin supplement. I haven't started taking that, but I'm considering it. I feel a certain way about taking any type of pill to treat something cosmetic lol.

I know I'm not alone. I'm not bald yet, but it's thinning.

Any suggestions. I don't have the right shaped head to let it all go lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down
BUY A REPUTABLE VITAMIN WITH A D.H.T. BLOCKER IN IT...😎

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I’m going thru the same thing, pretty soon I’ll be shaving my hair and gettin tattooed hair or hair plugs

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

So fellas,

I know I'm not the only one with this problem. What are you all doing for hair loss? I found this argan oil shampoo and conditioner that isn't really thickening my hair, but is great shampoo and conditioner. It leaves the hair I have nice and soft lol. My sister is a cosmetologist. She recommended wild hair growth oil. I just started trying that. I saw an add for "For Hims." I knew they treated ED, but I see they also sell products for hair loss. One of which is a biotin supplement. I haven't started taking that, but I'm considering it. I feel a certain way about taking any type of pill to treat something cosmetic lol.

I know I'm not alone. I'm not bald yet, but it's thinning.

Any suggestions. I don't have the right shaped head to let it all go lol

I just turned 38, and my hair is still growing & my hairline is intact.

My advice, don't wear baseball caps as a kid. I noticed all my friends who I grew up with have receding hairlines who did. I never cared for wearing a cap. And & only bought them as an ornament.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Im not sure about regrowth products but I've heard of products that let you keep the hair you have

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
A Pink Pussy White Pig Bitch who needs his pussy banged-out by huge black cock raw!!! I am in dire of big black cock cumming inside my ass. Fill me with all your good thick white cum and I promise not to let a single drop out of me. HIV status doesn't matter just fill me up with your cum. Please!!! I love it raw!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum