NO, THAT'S CONSIDERED LITTLE, DEAR...

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I will give it a go... I keep my walls intacted

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Did you graduate elementary school? intacted? Tell jumanie to enroll you out of ebonics cause you are failing miserably

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

Thoughts on the size?

They say that's a normal size

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

10 days ago

Did you graduate elementary school? intacted? Tell jumanie to enroll you out of ebonics cause you are failing miserably

HE MADE UP THAT JUMANNIE ACCOUNT...HE DON'T REALLY KNOW THIS GUY

I SPOKE TO AND VERIFIED THE GUY IN THAT PHOTO AND HE HAD NO IDEA WHO THE FUCK THIS GUY WAS AND HOW HIS PHOTOS ENDED UP ON BGC

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

I SPOKE TO AND VERIFIED THE GUY IN THAT PHOTO AND HE HAD NO IDEA WHO THE FUCK THIS GUY WAS AND HOW HIS PHOTOS ENDED UP ON BGC

I'm sure the same can be said about the baphomet posing in your default...ijs!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

TROLL BYE!

DON'T ADDRESS ME.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

TROLL BYE!

DON'T ADDRESS ME.

I'm trollin' with the best of yall!

I have already got blocked by...

The crazy narcissist ...Thumper
The multiple account offender...Naughty
The perverted and Beyonce feign ... Damnedindustry

I'm sure birdfuck AND HIS GROUPIE will be next

YALL SOME WEAK BITCHES...LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That WISHY thing blocked me too...

I'm waiting for DARTHNESS the dude obsessed with BIRDFUCK, to block my ass too...He so obsessed that BIRDFUCK individual he thinks I'M HIM...

Oh and I want the dude who comes in people topics and writes paragraphs about shit he knows absolutely NOTHING about, to block my ass too!

I bet if LOSE could block my ass he would too...lol

I'm GOING IN on yall demented bitches!

FUCK ALL YALL CRAZY MUTHA FUKKAH'S!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
As general size range goes, 6-7 inches - for many, at least - would be considered within the upper limit of smaller to lower limit of medium range. To my knowledge and first-hand experience, sizes range from (generally speaking) 3 inches to 14 inches. This results in both a median (or medium) AND average range of between 7-10 inches. Nevertheless, of course, I (like many others) have been routinely accustomed to seeing 10-12 inches or more so often that, for myself at least, I used to think that THAT size was the average. That being said, only in more recent years have I realized that many guys are not only less than 6 inches but as small as 3-4. For many growing up with that experience (through male relatives, guys in locker rooms, early sex encounters, etc), THAT lower range would seem to be the norm for guys in general. When I read in a health pamphlet, one time, that the average size was 5-6 inches, I thought that that was absurd. Then, lol, I started encountering that more. Of course, I already knew, by way of previous long-time experience (including that of looking at MYSELF lol), that many, many dudes are ON AVERAGE, far bigger. Lol, as for that health pamphlet, it depends on WHO is doing the research and writing and the DEMOGRAPHIC from which they might originate. Anyway, I think this response should answer question for at least most people.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

Even tho is name is not jumanie I know that creatures family in seattle. He may be using other peoples pix but he's a real person. I'm actually friends with some of his cousins and uncles. I know his mother and grandmother. I also know buffy and jumanie were the same person along with torch.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
No

Track Thumbs Up/Down

12 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

Even tho is name is not jumanie I know that creatures family in seattle. He may be using other peoples pix but he's a real person. I'm actually friends with some of his cousins and uncles. I know his mother and grandmother. I also know buffy and jumanie were the same person along with torch.

No, nope! ALL I'M GONNA SAY IS THE GUY IN THAT PICTURE IS NOT FROM SEATTLE AND NAME IS NOTTTTTTTTTTTTT JUMANNIE AND NEVER BEEN ON BGC.

*EXITS THREAD*

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum