Search
My Failed New Year's resolution  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-01-10 20:10:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

For 2019, I wanted to be more like my father by becoming a vegetarian just like him. I also added no starchy foods or carbs during the week day. I started the new year eating only vegetables with protein supplements (not too much as I don't find being too muscular attractive) because I workout religiously. However, I was substituting meat for a glass of wine, and I am not even a drinker.

I told my mom this and she told me I should add chicken and salmon to my diet. So, today I had a roasted chicken with vegetables and it was delicious with no wine. I failed my New Year's resolution. What about you guys?

My husband's Levine body is perfect minus the tattoos.

Post Posted: 2019-01-10 21:23:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You have to eat meat. It's part of being human

Post Posted: 2019-01-11 02:30:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-10 20:10:41

For 2019, I wanted to be more like my father by becoming a vegetarian just like him. I also added no starchy foods or carbs during the week day. I started the new year eating only vegetables with protein supplements (not too much as I don't find being too muscular attractive) because I workout religiously. However, I was substituting meat for a glass of wine, and I am not even a drinker.

I told my mom this and she told me I should add chicken and salmon to my diet. So, today I had a roasted chicken with vegetables and it was delicious with no wine. I failed my New Year's resolution. What about you guys?

LET ME FIND OUT THAT ADAM LEVINE DICK JUMPING ALL OVER THE PLACE IN THAT GIF

Post Posted: 2019-01-13 21:28:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-11 02:30:54

LET ME FIND OUT THAT ADAM LEVINE DICK JUMPING ALL OVER THE PLACE IN THAT GIF

You already know it... my man, my man, my baby.

Post Posted: 2019-01-13 21:32:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You have to eat meat. It's part of being human

Laughing

You think so? The more I prep meat to cook, the less meat I want to eat. Plus, my dad hasn't eaten meat for the longest (basically all of my life) and he looks young and he's healthy.

Post Posted: 2019-01-13 21:43:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
FOR ME IT WAS TO STOP PROCRASTINATING AND BEING LATE FOR EVERY DAMN THING....

TODAY I FINALLY PUT MY CLOTHES AWAY THAT I WASHED DAYS AGO.

Post Posted: 2019-01-13 21:56:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Laughing You need to come up with a compromise just like I did.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 13:07:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-13 21:56:14

OH MAN, THAT WAS JUST ONE EXAMPLE...

IVE HELD OFF ON SHIT THAT YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE...LOL

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 15:45:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Stay a meat eater. You brain needs fat. Saturated fat is your friend. Ignore the idiots going vegan. Most vegans and vegetarians are self righteous middle class and up White people who wouldn't lift a finger for the Black community but will save all the animals in the world. Plants also feel pain, communicate, have memories, and are conscious. Yet Vegans don't bother mentioning that will go out of their way to explain how plants which are living, don't feel pain or have consciousness. You need fat, meat, and protein. You evolved because we ate meat. And Adam Levine is fucking a bunch of young White skinny bitches and the occasional latina when she is White passing. He not thinking about no man. He not cute anyway.

Post Posted: 2019-01-16 21:37:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-01-17 01:11:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-01-19 16:07:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-16 15:45:39

Stay a meat eater. You brain needs fat. Saturated fat is your friend. Ignore the idiots going vegan. Most vegans and vegetarians are self righteous middle class and up White people who wouldn't lift a finger for the Black community but will save all the animals in the world. Plants also feel pain, communicate, have memories, and are conscious. Yet Vegans don't bother mentioning that will go out of their way to explain how plants which are living, don't feel pain or have consciousness. You need fat, meat, and protein. You evolved because we ate meat. And Adam Levine is fucking a bunch of young White skinny bitches and the occasional latina when she is White passing. He not thinking about no man. He not cute anyway.

My dad has been a vegetarian way before I was even born. He looks young for his age and is very healthy, and I want to live to be 100 years old or older, so I am just trying to have a diet that can keep me healthy the longest.

Why are you trying my hubby? Laughing I actually dated a guy who looked just like Adam Levine and he knew that and hated it. Laughing Isn't Adam Levine married tho, are you saying my baby is a cheater?

What do you think about my boo on the side, Colin?

Post Posted: 2019-01-19 16:08:41  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-16 13:07:38

Like what?

Post Posted: 2019-01-19 18:24:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Pink Pussy White Pig Bitch who needs his pussy banged out by huge black cock raw!!! I want an alpha male to fuck me bare breed my pig hole and let me swallow your babies.

Post Posted: 2019-01-20 02:26:49  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-19 16:07:40

My dad has been a vegetarian way before I was even born. He looks young for his age and is very healthy, and I want to live to be 100 years old or older, so I am just trying to have a diet that can keep me healthy the longest.

Why are you trying my hubby? Laughing I actually dated a guy who looked just like Adam Levine and he knew that and hated it. Laughing Isn't Adam Levine married tho, are you saying my baby is a cheater?

Yeah they both married. And South Koreans have the highest life expectancy. They eat more red meat than the US. We eat less red meat and die earlier.

Post Posted: 2019-01-20 17:59:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-20 02:26:49

Yeah they both married. And South Koreans have the highest life expectancy. They eat more red meat than the US. We eat less red meat and die earlier.

Just recently, I read this article about life expectancy in an island in Japan named Okinawa. They have the most centenarians, they found that they eat more carbs and less protein. "Japan’s most celebrated centenarians are from Okinawa and the island’s legendary longevity, attributed to the local diet and lifestyle."

See below:

For every 100,000 inhabitants, Okinawa has 68 centenarians – more than three times the numbers found in US populations of the same size.

And one of the most exciting factors to have recently caught the scientists’ attention is the peculiarly high ratio of carbohydrates to protein in the Okinawan diet – with a particular abundance of sweet potato as the source of most of their calories.

“It is quite the opposite of current popular diets that advocate a high protein, low carb diet,” says Samantha Solon-Biet, who researches nutrition and ageing at the University of Sydney. Despite the popularity of the Atkins and Paleo diets, however, there is minimal evidence that high-protein diets really do bring about long-term benefits.

According to these findings, a low protein, high carbohydrate diet sets off various physiological responses that protect us from various age-related illnesses – including cancer, cardiovascular disease and Alzheimer’s disease. And the Okinawan Ratio may achieve the optimal dietary balance to achieve those effects.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20190116-a-high-carb-diet-may-explain-why-okinawans-live-so-long

Post Posted: 2019-01-20 18:03:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-20 02:26:49

I also wanted to add this (see below) as well regarding their lifestyle, it looks like it could be due to more than just food.

Even so, it seems unlikely that good genes would fully explain the Okinawans’ longevity, and lifestyle factors will also be important. The OCS has found that Okinawans are less likely to smoke than most populations, and since they worked predominantly in agriculture and fishing, they were also physically active. Their tight-knit communities also help the residents to maintain an active social life into old age. Social connection has also been shown to improve health and longevity by reducing the body’s stress responses to challenging events. (Loneliness, in contrast, has been shown to be as harmful as smoking 15 cigarettes a day.)

Post Posted: 2019-01-21 00:43:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-19 16:08:41

Like what?

Certain things. Lol.

Post Posted: 2019-01-21 13:12:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Like what?

2019-01-21 00:43:16

Certain things. Lol.

Now I really want to know. You have to at least give me something here Tony. I'm curious. Laughing

Post Posted: 2019-01-21 23:18:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Like what?

Certain things. Lol.

2019-01-21 13:12:14

Now I really want to know. You have to at least give me something here Tony. I'm curious. Laughing

NAH, DONT READ TOO MUCH INTO IT....

JUST GENERAL EVERY DAY SHIT THAT I PUT OFF FOR DAYS AND WEEKS AT A TIME....

Post Posted: 2019-01-26 15:23:13  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Like what?

Certain things. Lol.

2019-01-21 23:18:40

Are you at least enjoying 2019, Tony?

Post Posted: 2019-01-27 23:12:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Like what?

Certain things. Lol.

2019-01-26 15:23:13

TOO SOON TO CALL. BUT SOME BIG STEPS ARE BEING MADE...

HOW'S YOURS??

Post Posted: 2019-01-29 18:37:35  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Like what?

Certain things. Lol.

2019-01-27 23:12:55

HOW'S YOURS??

I can see my sunrise from the east. I am very excited for the coming years. I don't have a lot on my to do list right now, but I am excited because good things are coming to me.

Post Posted: 2019-02-07 11:03:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Like what?

Certain things. Lol.

HOW'S YOURS??

2019-01-29 18:37:35

I can see my sunrise from the east. I am very excited for the coming years. I don't have a lot on my to do list right now, but I am excited because good things are coming to me.

That's great man. Always keep that attitude

Post Posted: 2019-02-10 16:21:24  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Like what?

Certain things. Lol.

HOW'S YOURS??

2019-01-29 18:37:35

2019-02-07 11:03:51

That's great man. Always keep that attitude

Hey Tony. Thank you!

First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum