What race has the best food?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2019-01-09 16:41:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-01-07 18:19:30

???

Middle Eastern/Arab/Mediterranean Cusine....

Arabs have the best food...

HUMMUS...CUCUMBER SALAD....SHAWARMA....FALAFELS....SHISH TOUK...KEBABS.....BAKLAVA.....LENTIL SOUP....DOMADES....LAMB....HALAL....everything tastes smoked, steamed, grilled, and fresh....

The Arab world has the best tasting food.....now ofcourse there are different kinds of Arabian cuisine but I personally think LEBANESE Arabs do it best....Arab/Greek (Araves) fusion.....

And let me also say this.....there are always cute Arab men in the Arab restaurant/grocery store....Always....Now these are not the same kind you meet at the Arab gas stations and Arab liquor store....Those gas station/liquor store Arabs are not even real Muslim Arabs...why?.....Real Arabs follow islam and it is HARAM to sell liquor and cigerattes (frowned upon).....If you wanna see these cute Arab/Araves dudes I'm talking about, you gotta go to a real halal lebanese restaurant DOWNTOWN.....I swear....both the men and the food are beautiful....just beautiful men everywhere.....

Post Posted: 2019-01-09 16:48:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

???

2019-01-09 16:41:04

HUMMUS...CUCUMBER SALAD....SHAWARMA....FALAFELS....SHISH TOUK...KEBABS.....BAKLAVA.....LENTIL SOUP....DOMADES....LAMB....HALAL....everything tastes smoked, steamed, grilled, and fresh....

The Arab world has the best tasting food.....now ofcourse there are different kinds of Arabian cuisine but I personally think LEBANESE Arabs do it best....Arab/Greek (Araves) fusion.....

And let me also say this.....there are always cute Arab men in the Arab restaurant/grocery store....Always....Now these are not the same kind you meet at the Arab gas stations and Arab liquor store....Those gas station/liquor store Arabs are not even real Muslim Arabs...why?.....Real Arabs follow islam and it is HARAM to sell liquor and cigerattes (frowned upon).....If you wanna see these cute Arab/Araves dudes I'm talking about, you gotta go to a real halal lebanese restaurant DOWNTOWN.....I swear....both the men and the food are beautiful....just beautiful men everywhere.....

No, you just want Arab dick. Their food is shit.

Post Posted: 2019-01-09 16:54:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Italian Food: Overrated. Yes even Pizza

Thai & Caribbean\West Indian Food: Underrated (except Cuban food, that shit is gross).

Post Posted: 2019-01-09 17:43:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Thai? 😥

They eat literally ANYTHING

Post Posted: 2019-01-09 18:44:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

???

2019-01-09 16:41:04

I want their food, ass, and dick served to me like a buffet....all 3....served on a platter... Laughing Not the hairy ones from Dubai...I prefer Lebanese types...Greek Arabs...Arab ass tooted up in the air like a pinata Laughing

Post Posted: 2019-01-09 18:46:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Italian Food: Overrated. Yes even Pizza

Thai & Caribbean\West Indian Food: Underrated (except Cuban food, that shit is gross).

2019-01-09 17:24:22

Cubans be eating pigs, a lot.

I had a few Cuban sandwiches, yea I believe pork is an integral integral ingredient. No matter the restaurant, the food always seemed under-seasoned, mild, or bland.

Post Posted: 2019-01-09 22:28:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why you wanna know you block head b!tch

Post Posted: 2019-01-09 22:44:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Why you wanna know you block head b!tch

Sissy get somewhere with your all girl temper tantrum. You in need of attention, put your heels on and walk to the store. Don't forget your Michael koors purse. Hopefully someone will shoot you in that godforsaken shanty town you live in

Post Posted: 2019-01-10 04:36:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I agree, your face would ruin anyone's appetite. Sorry I derailed your thread Bird-Fu..Smile

Post Posted: 2019-01-10 14:20:33  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-01-10 15:12:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2019/01/10/3041026_5c37b4722fa62.jpg

First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: