3 days ago

Its a lot wrong with it

3 days ago

obviously something is wrong with the man

Well
I would say it is .

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Usually people who say stuff like him and act that way...after they really get themselves some real help they usually come out and say they were not in their right mind when they said it. I'm hoping one day he will be able to do the same but I'm not counting on it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Usually people who say stuff like him and act that way...after they really get themselves some real help they usually come out and say they were not in their right mind when they said it. I'm hoping one day he will be able to do the same but I'm not counting on it.

Well
They say he is off his meds
And he is seeing like in black and white
With
No
Color
I believe it

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

:: He said
Thrump made him feel like
Superman

BGC: CAN WE TALK ABOUT A KANYE INTERVENTION?

I tried to have this conversation with you nikkas two weeks ago, but none of you seemed to be interested because you all were too preoccupied chasing dikk or some other extra gay ass shit, etc..

It's time the black community cuts this weirdo ass nikka off and completely ostracize his ass. He's a detriment to us and himself.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Superman

3 days ago

I tried to have this conversation with you nikkas two weeks ago, but none of you seemed to be interested because you all were too preoccupied chasing dikk or some other extra gay ass shit, etc..

It's time the black community cuts this weirdo ass nikka off and completely ostracize his ass. He's a detriment to us and himself.

I agree bro

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Superman

3 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Superman

3 days ago

3 days ago

I agree bro

These white people have chosen to showcase him because he is exactly the kind of low-brow, emotional, unintelligent, obnoxious, buck dancing ass nigga they believe everyone of us to be.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

'These "black fathers" lose their jobs, "then they say we'll give you more money to have more kids," which has lead Chicago to becoming Chiraq,' this fool, actually Kanye said.

No mention of the school to prison pipeline which has slated black men for removal from "the black home" from the very moment they are born. This dude doesn't seem to know that the plan is to remove the black man out of the house by any means necessary, including violence and murder, in order to gain control and influence over the women who then indoctrinate their now fatherless children into worshiping at the alter of white supremacy.

It happens as a result of more than merely losing a fukking job, it happens by design through legal and social policies that governs this society built on white supremacy for the express purpose of bringing about the perpetual subjugation of the black family as well as the entire black community by extension.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Kanye is a complete imbecile, and hos now shown it repeatedly.

But perfect for Trump, they are two pea in a pod, narcissistic egomaniacs, completely self-absorbed and oblivious to anything or anyone around them that is not fawning all over them.

He is irrelevant, and should be made to realize it.

I would say ignore him completely, don't watch him on TV, don't buy his music, don't go to his events.

Let's see if Trump's supporters will pick up the slack financially for him ?

I'm betting they won't............

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Look at that.
Trump just grabbed another pussy.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

But perfect for Trump, they are two pea in a pod, narcissistic egomaniacs, completely self-absorbed and oblivious to anything or anyone around them that is not fawning all over them.

I would say ignore him completely, don't watch him on TV, don't buy his music, don't go to his events.

But isn't he the exact type of black person white people prefer to embrace and promote in the media, white capital or industry?

He was chosen, even hand picked to be the Republican example of how ignorant black people truly are just like they have been saying all along.

They want him out there speaking on behalf of black people to confirm all those stereotypes about how black people don't know enough or are incapable of understanding what we need or is either good or bad for us.

He's is actually grateful for all the policies and legislation being created and implemented in this current administration designed to undo any advancements that have been made by black people in this country for the past several decades.

He doesn't know enough to even know he's grateful for the final nails being put in the coffin of the descendants of slaves who will soon longer be able to even afford to live here in America without willingly making ourselves available to be voluntarily enslaved or indenture servants in the most literal sense.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

But isn't he the exact type of black person white people prefer to embrace and promote in the media, white capital or industry?

He was chosen, even hand picked to be the Republican example of how ignorant black people truly are just like they have been saying all along.

They want him out there speaking on behalf of black people to confirm all those stereotypes about how black people don't know enough or are incapable of understanding what we need or is either good or bad for us.

He's is actually grateful for all the policies and legislation being created and implemented in this current administration designed to undo any advancements that have been made by black people in this country for the past several decades.

He doesn't know enough to even know he's grateful for the final nails being put in the coffin of the descendants of slaves who will soon longer be able to even afford to live here in America without willingly making ourselves available to be voluntarily enslaved or indenture servants in the most literal sense.

I disagree.

I don't think Kanye was "handpicked" by anyone, I think he picked himself, to put on the MAGA Trump hat, not just yesterday in the Oval Office but previously several times in public, previously when he visited with and spoke out in support of Trump.

I think he does it out of a combination of cynical self-promotion, his narcissism and the need to be the center of attention, and his simple stupidity, in that he doesn't have the brains to realize the ramifications of his actions.

And as for "White people" having some kind of "plot to use him", I don't think that is the case at all. I've heard this argument at times before and I find it surprising that Black people would think that about White people. Not that some White people (Republican types, mostly) are not capable of such conspiratorial planning/thinking and actions, its just that they usually don't bother or care.

The main thing I know about White people in this regard is that mostly they barely think of Black people at all. Most don't have to since, as the majority in the population, they don't come into contact or think about Black people in their day-to-day. Black people are not on their radar much at all.

As such, they have no reason to be engaging in all this "conspiracy" surrounding Black people. Seriously, it is not their concern, they are far more absorbed in their own world, which is also why they are so clueless when the few times arise when they do have to interact with or think for a minute about Black people, or any other minority, really anyone but themselves. They are ill-equipped for it, because they have near-zero experience with such interactions.

I know, I'm White and grew up with them, remember ?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

Older Black People Are 3 Times More Likely to Experience Homelessness Than Their White Counterparts

Agreed.

But of each group, it is poverty that is the common denominator,the common determinant.

But there are just more Black folks in or near the poverty line, for the many reasons we all know, most prominently the legacy of racism and it's continuation in various forms today.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

Older Black People Are 3 Times More Likely to Experience Homelessness Than Their White Counterparts

3 days ago

Agreed.

But of each group, it is poverty that is the common denominator,the common determinant.

But there are just more Black folks in or near the poverty line, for the many reasons we all know, most prominently the legacy of racism and it's continuation in various forms today.

Per capita, Black people only being 12-14 percent of the entire US population but represent the majority of the country's impoverished.

That's not an individual failure which is reflective of anything we have or have not done, but rather it's indicative of a systemic failure or by design.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Agreed.

3 days ago

Per capita, Black people only being 12-14 percent of the entire US population but represent the majority of the country's impoverished.

That's not an individual failure which is reflective of anything we have or have not done, but rather it's indicative of a systemic failure or by design.

I would say too it's a legacy of denied opportunity and equality throughout 400 + years.

Black folks were prevented from amassing assets within their families and communities, which would have enabled them to build and sustain a higher level of prosperity in succeeding generations.

This chart shows the results of that legacy.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I disagree.

I don't think Kanye was "handpicked" by anyone, I think he picked himself, to put on the MAGA Trump hat, not just yesterday in the Oval Office but previously several times in public, previously when he visited with and spoke out in support of Trump.

I think he does it out of a combination of cynical self-promotion, his narcissism and the need to be the center of attention, and his simple stupidity, in that he doesn't have the brains to realize the ramifications of his actions.

And as for "White people" having some kind of "plot to use him", I don't think that is the case at all. I've heard this argument at times before and I find it surprising that Black people would think that about White people. Not that some White people (Republican types, mostly) are not capable of such conspiratorial planning/thinking and actions, its just that they usually don't bother or care.

The main thing I know about White people in this regard is that mostly they barely think of Black people at all. Most don't have to since, as the majority in the population, they don't come into contact or think about Black people in their day-to-day. Black people are not on their radar much at all.

As such, they have no reason to be engaging in all this "conspiracy" surrounding Black people. Seriously, it is not their concern, they are far more absorbed in their own world, which is also why they are so clueless when the few times arise when they do have to interact with or think for a minute about Black people, or any other minority, really anyone but themselves. They are ill-equipped for it, because they have near-zero experience with such interactions.

I know, I'm White and grew up with them, remember ?

NeNe Leak's career came very close to being ruined over comments she made during her comedy routine because white people took issues, but this mafukka can sit in the white house and say that black women are out here having kids in order to get checks despite knowing the whole welfare trap came about by design and works very different for whites than it does blacks.

White families aren't being targeted or having white men incarcerated disproportionately in order to destroy the family. White people aren't being miseducated or facing underemployment to the degree that these black people who end up on welfare are.

Disagree all you want but this fool is exactly what the system of white supremacy ordered. He showed them early on that was willing to do whatever it took to get ahead.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Agreed.

3 days ago

3 days ago

I would say too it's a legacy of denied opportunity and equality throughout 400 + years.

Black folks were prevented from amassing assets within their families and communities, which would have enabled them to build and sustain a higher level of prosperity in succeeding generations.

Dude... We've not only been denied, but we've also be repeatedly robbed and soiled each and everything we manage to overcome those strategically placed obstacles in spite of them.

Tulsa Oklahoma, Rosewood Florida, and countless other examples, etc...

We've been sold bad mortgages and have even had bad seeds sold to us in order to put or farms out of business so we those black owned farms could be sold off for unpaid taxes.

This is why white people currently own 92 percent of all the rural farm land in American today despite only being 6o some odd percent of the population in this country still after 400 years.

You would think that you were the only people here in this country working or who contributed to building it.

It was a black (slave) man's recipe that built one of your most valuable whiskey brand's 100 plus year fortune.

Black doctors who invented medical devices that are still being sold and used whose families receive no benefit from it.

Act like you know.... The you (wypipo) have what you have because it was through taking our wealth for the past 400 years on top of the profits for our free labor.

White people aren't where they're at because of some miraculous unbroken run of good fukking luck or superior work ethic!

Now, you're insulting our intelligence and this is why you shouldn't even be here commenting in this forums.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Agreed.

3 days ago

3 days ago

From the very beginning of this country, wypipos fortunes were predicated upon the engineered poverty of black people.

That is both essentially and literally what capitalism is and was intended to be when it was exported from Europe.

In order for there to be haves, there must also be havenots.

And you all have been practicing and perfecting that shit for more than 3500 years now since Alexander dragged you bitches from the caves of Europe and united you under the banner of white supremacy and global domination of the dark races.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Agreed.

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Dude... We've not only been denied, but we've also be repeatedly robbed and soiled each and everything we manage to overcome those strategically placed obstacles in spite of them.

We've been sold bad mortgages and have even had bad seeds sold to us in order to put or farms out of business so we those black owned farms could be sold off for unpaid taxes.

This is why white people currently own 92 percent of all the rural farm land in American today despite only being 6o some odd percent of the population in this country still after 400 years.

You would think that you were the only people here in this country working or who contributed to building it.

It was a black (slave) man's recipe that built one of your most valuable whiskey brand's 100 plus year fortune.

Black doctors who invented medical devices that are still being sold and used whose families receive no benefit from it.

Act like you know.... The you (wypipo) have what you have because it was through taking our wealth for the past 400 years on top of the profits for our free labor.

White people aren't where they're at because of some miraculous unbroken run of good fukking luck or superior work ethic!

Now, you're insulting our intelligence and this is why you shouldn't even be here commenting in this forums.

I see that you are intent on continuing your lashing out at "White people" even when I agree with you.

That goes to your mindset, which I respect your right to have, as I've said before.People re free to think whatever they like, I have no problem with that.

And as I told you in my PM, this Site/Forum is not a Black - only zone, it says so in the TOS here, though I have agreed that your threads I won't comment in, because you asked that I not.

That's fine with me.

But was are much in agreement on the issues here, and I think you should try and recognize that as well.

And let me ask you, if you had the ability to wave a wand and make any changes you wanted, to resolve this current situation in America, what changed would you advocate making?

What would your ideal solution look like ?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Agreed.

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I see that you are intent on continuing your lashing out at "White people" even when I agree with you.

That goes to your mindset, which I respect your right to have, as I've said before.People re free to think whatever they like, I have no problem with that.

And as I told you in my PM, this Site/Forum is not a Black - only zone, it says so in the TOS here, though I have agreed that your threads I won't comment in, because you asked that I not.

That's fine with me.

But was are much in agreement on the issues here, and I think you should try and recognize that as well.

And let me ask you, if you had the ability to wave a wand and make any changes you wanted, to resolve this current situation in America, what changed would you advocate making?

What would your ideal solution look like ?

You agree only as long as you get to add your little caveats that implies somehow black people may not be trying as hard as white people.

You have to know that your continued and sustained success in America both is and has always been tied to our sustained and continued failure.

This is why even after denying my people of an adequate education after bringing us to this completely alien land, you continue to deprive our children of the same, but rather teaching them just enough to be effective workers to produce products that you then turn around and sale back to them at a profit over the cost of even making them.

First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: