logo
Search
BGC is dead as hell now  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 19:29:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Is it a new site that replaced this 1 ? Where everyone go?? Is it because when you try to log in that BS pops up and prevent a person to log in? I see some of you old asses still hanging around after 9 years when I first signed up. "Bird flu" 1 of em. Anyways, I'll be logging in this bitch more often since I got a SHITTY situation on my hands 🤣🙃

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 21:14:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
whose fake account are you? if you joined 11 years ago that mean you were 16 when you joined bgc.

i think your age is fake and your pics are tolen.

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 22:21:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 22:59:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-11 19:29:01

whose fake account are you? if you joined 11 years ago that mean you were 16 when you joined bgc.

i think your age is fake and your pics are tolen.

He probably was 16 when he joined. It's interesting that he mentioned @bird-fu . If he's telling the truth about his age, he was within Pedo-Fu's target age range..Smile

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 23:03:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bird-fu Pedo-Fu recently shared with us about the Thanksgiving, when he was 19 or 20 years old, she got so fucked up from champagne, she blacked out and has no memory of 8+hours. she was only told that her daddy stripped her naked and gave her a shower in the middle of the night..Smile

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 03:22:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I have only seen ads for mixed sites, not a new BGC. I am not interested in joining a mixed (predominantly white) American gay site, which is why I am still here.

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: