toomuchinfo u gave yourself away as tiggysmallz/melanin  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@toomuchinfo

link

that thread title "BGC timed out user updated" appeared in several of your topics on your last account. once again you fail to outsmart us. and in typical male ego fashion even when caught you try to lie lie lie and lie some more, thinking we are as stupid as you are.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Don't forget...she's also @sirchocolot and @newscreename too..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Idea Lord knows how many others. And for the 1st time that I noticed, she's been quoting herself. Let us pray.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Bgc is 90% troll accounts under 1 person I want to know how this person manages all of these personalities on their different accounts

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@toomuchinfo

link

that thread title "BGC timed out user updated" appeared in several of your topics on your last account. once again you fail to outsmart us. and in typical male ego fashion even when caught you try to lie lie lie and lie some more, thinking we are as stupid as you are.

What is going on with her eyes????? I'm getting mass shooter teas for real! I'm legit disturbed by those pictures...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Bgc is 90% troll accounts under 1 person I want to know how this person manages all of these personalities on their different accounts

being psychotic helps.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@toomuchinfo

link

4 days ago

What is going on with her eyes????? I'm getting mass shooter teas for real! I'm legit disturbed by those pictures...

she definitely has that vibe. socially awkward. picked on all her life. gonna walk into the university with two uzis talm bout "I'LL SHOW YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WHO'S A PUNK!"

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

being psychotic helps.

If someone ever exposes that troll it would be bgcs biggest reveal

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

being psychotic helps.

3 days ago

If someone ever exposes that troll it would be bgcs biggest reveal

she's not worth the effort

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

You think you know everything but don't know a damn thang. You are so wrong but just keep making up shit like you always do.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

Idea Lord knows how many others. And for the 1st time that I noticed, she's been quoting herself. Let us pray.

SMH...You just say something he doesn't like and he will ad your picture to the list and accuse you of being him too..Can't yall see this dude is a liar and is always wrong about everything but yall just follow right behind this fool.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

You think you know everything but don't know a damn thang. You are so wrong but just keep making up shit like you always do.

I somewhat admire your effort to mask who you are. It's Tiggy clever. But on the best day of your best life, you will never, ever be able to outsmart me. You made a fair effort, but no. You can't resist the urge to out yourself, even if it's subconscious..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I somewhat admire your effort to mask who you are. It's Tiggy clever. But on the best day of your best life, you will never, ever be able to outsmart me. You made a fair effort, but no. You can't resist the urge to out yourself, even if it's subconscious..Smile

DUDE YOU AND YOU LIL PEA BRAIN. I DON'T HAVE TO TRY TO OUT SMART YOU I JUST TOLD YO ASS THAT THAT IS NOT ME WHO YOU ACCUSING ME OF BEING SO IN THE END YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS LOOKING LIKE A DUMMY

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

SMH...You just say something he doesn't like and he will ad your picture to the list and accuse you of being him too..Can't yall see this dude is a liar and is always wrong about everything but yall just follow right behind this fool.

Why are you so invested in convincing the forum to turn against me? That's rather odd behavior for someone who was being quite friendly in my inbox less than a week ago..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

DUDE YOU AND YOU LIL PEA BRAIN. I DON'T HAVE TO TRY TO OUT SMART YOU I JUST TOLD YO ASS THAT THAT IS NOT ME WHO YOU ACCUSING ME OF BEING SO IN THE END YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS LOOKING LIKE A DUMMY

You haven't revealed yourself. You have a stolen pic as your default. The only thing you have done, is activated your caps lock button, Tiggy...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Why are you so invested in convincing the forum to turn against me? That's rather odd behavior for someone who was being quite friendly in my inbox less than a week ago..

I am friendly until people start to show true colors

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Uh huh, sure. I am using a fictional character as my default. You stole someone's pic and are trying to pass it off as you! That's disgusting. You're disgusting...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

she was in your inbox tryna get the tea Shocked

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Uh huh, sure. I am using a fictional character as my default. You stole someone's pic and are trying to pass it off as you! That's disgusting. You're disgusting...

I'm sure Darth Vader approves of you stealing his picture...You damn fool

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

lol You certainly know about fictional ...don't you

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@toomuchinfo

link

Your clairvoyant ability to see the person behind that account is a testament that you is a truth speaking prophet.
Speak pastor!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

@toomuchinfo

link

3 days ago

Your clairvoyant ability to see the person behind that account is a testament that you is a truth speaking prophet.
Speak pastor!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Do I know you?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

I'm sure Darth Vader approves of you stealing his picture...You damn fool

You are stealing a real person's picture and pretending that it's you. If anyone is stupid enough to believe I'm Darth Vader, they deserve whatever they get. If Disney or whoever owns the rights to Darth Vader has a problem with me using the image, they can sue me..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

4 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Do I know you?

she usually looks like this. like most young faggots, you see their bare ass before you even know their name.

First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: