logo
Search
IN WHAT WAYS DO GAY MEN COMPETE?  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 01:44:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Bitches compete....who has the snatchest waist....longest weave...best nails...best makeup....

Str8 niggas compete....muscles....money...cars...hoes....outfits...shoes...

So what do gay men....specifically gay black men.....what do you guys compete for?
Cuz it never dawned on me before this week that gay men....especially black gay men....are rarely in competition for anything specific.....What do gay men fight for to attain?....cuz I honestly don't even know the answer to this ....WHICH IS KIND OF SAD.....but I guess, I've been soo concerned with elevating myself that it never occured to me that GAY MEN THAT LOOK LIKE ME rarely compete for much.....I guess maybe gay men like to compete for dudes and aspiring to lock down a dude.....but besides that, I don't see anything else.....

BGC talk to me....

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 01:45:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
clothes, hair, dick, not in that order, we got all these 37 year old queens rocking dyed mohawks and eyebrow piercings trying to compete with the 19 year olds at the club for some attention.

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 04:45:25  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-11 01:44:45

clothes, hair, dick, not in that order, we got all these 37 year old queens rocking dyed mohawks and eyebrow piercings trying to compete with the 19 year olds at the club for some attention.

Lol.....but those are high school competition ways.....I'm talking about grown gay men 22 plus....what do they compete for?.....cuz you know grown str8 men are very competitive about everything....even their sport teams....I see grown str8 men arguing about their favorite sports teams and shit.....and what dick do gays compete for when most of them are bottoms...the only dick they fight for is MARRIED DICK...as in the dude being married to a female.....I honestly don't even see gay men fighting for dick from other gay mem....they only dick they will fight tooth and nail for is dick from a man married to a female....why?....I don't even know. why....They will skip all the tops and pick a married dude.....

I was in Chicago...on the west side...someone put me onto those new glazed chicken tenders from McDonalds....so I've been hooked ever since.....this was at 3am....I saw a gay black man...had to be atleast 39 with FINGER WAVES...you know that old school permed hair finger waves hoes used to do back in the day....lol...this negro was atleast 250 pounds with finger waves and beads on his wrist.....it was depressing.....

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 06:04:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
They don't.

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 06:19:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

hours at walmart Laughing

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0RKyxt70UCM

Tew much....You got me smoked....Is that your granny voice?....

Calling the store asking for hours but to be honest with you, a lot of gays I've worked with IN THE PAST are notorious for calling off last minute....especially butch queens....dem butch queen Milan Christopher types stay calling off and getting caught sleeping in the restrooms Laughing

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 06:22:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-11 04:45:25

Lol.....but those are high school competition ways.....I'm talking about grown gay men 22 plus....what do they compete for?.....cuz you know grown str8 men are very competitive about everything....even their sport teams....I see grown str8 men arguing about their favorite sports teams and shit.....and what dick do gays compete for when most of them are bottoms...the only dick they fight for is MARRIED DICK...as in the dude being married to a female.....I honestly don't even see gay men fighting for dick from other gay mem....they only dick they will fight tooth and nail for is dick from a man married to a female....why?....I don't even know. why....They will skip all the tops and pick a married dude.....

I was in Chicago...on the west side...someone put me onto those new glazed chicken tenders from McDonalds....so I've been hooked ever since.....this was at 3am....I saw a gay black man...had to be atleast 39 with FINGER WAVES...you know that old school permed hair finger waves hoes used to do back in the day....lol...this negro was atleast 250 pounds with finger waves and beads on his wrist.....it was depressing.....

LOL, I never saw that in my life, since never was into clubs. I bet alot younger and small they probably was sexy if they were fem back the if that was the style. People need to learn when to move on and change with the time while finding their niche in life.
Example what the fuck I look like at my age up in a damn club or dating someone young enough to be my son or even worse my grandson? Be honest if you saw me with someone like your mind say I'm buying. Fuck that, there are some sexy older ones still out there.
At least they are to me and fuck someone who screaming sit my old ass down... like I listen a dumbass who should be trying to get like me or better than me. FUCK A LANE I BUILT THE DAMN ROAD!!!!!

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 12:51:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Thank God i don't do that

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 12:55:48  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

"but those are high school competition ways"

exactly Idea mentally these niggas still in 9th grade

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 19:12:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-11 12:55:48

Rev....so when are you going to summon the prayer warriors to pull these fags out of this highschool phase?.... Laughing

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 19:17:00  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-11 19:12:17

Rev....so when are you going to summon the prayer warriors to pull these fags out of this highschool phase?.... Laughing

come with me to the closet.

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 19:29:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Honestly, there is no definitive answer to this question. Most of the gay successful black men I’ve encountered are either into white men or they may have some internalized self hate. So many layers of dysfunction to peal away before you can see what actually drives/motivates a black gay man.

Among the few gay black friends that I’ve managed to keep over the years, I’d say we all compete for social and professional status. Along with material showcasing and vacationing. Typically vapid shtt.... yes I’m guilty of it too Smile

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 20:26:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Honestly, there is no definitive answer to this question. Most of the gay successful black men I’ve encountered are either into white men or they may have some internalized self hate. So many layers of dysfunction to peal away before you can see what actually drives/motivates a black gay man.

Among the few gay black friends that I’ve managed to keep over the years, I’d say we all compete for social and professional status. Along with material showcasing and vacationing. Typically vapid shtt.... yes I’m guilty of it too Smile

Ch....

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 21:08:54  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Bitches compete....who has the snatchest waist....longest weave...best nails...best makeup....

So what do gay men....specifically gay black men.....what do you guys compete for?
Cuz it never dawned on me before this week that gay men....especially black gay men....are rarely in competition for anything specific.....What do gay men fight for to attain?....cuz I honestly don't even know the answer to this ....WHICH IS KIND OF SAD.....but I guess, I've been soo concerned with elevating myself that it never occured to me that GAY MEN THAT LOOK LIKE ME rarely compete for much.....I guess maybe gay men like to compete for dudes and aspiring to look down a dude.....but besides that, I don't see anything else.....

BGC talk to me....

Clout, success, who knows who, money, living arrangements...things like that.

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 21:20:06  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
looks

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 01:30:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

hours at walmart Laughing

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0RKyxt70UCM

2018-10-11 06:19:21

Tew much....You got me smoked....Is that your granny voice?....

Calling the store asking for hours but to be honest with you, a lot of gays I've worked with IN THE PAST are notorious for calling off last minute....especially butch queens....dem butch queen Milan Christopher types stay calling off and getting caught sleeping in the restrooms Laughing

2018-10-11 12:50:40

Laughing

No need for hours when a butch Queen is selling ass on clearance😎 Laughing

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 01:32:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Cuz it never dawned on me before this week that gay men....especially black gay men....are rarely in competition for anything specific.....What do gay men fight for to attain?....cuz I honestly don't even know the answer to this ....WHICH IS KIND OF SAD.....but I guess, I've been soo concerned with elevating myself that it never occured to me that GAY MEN THAT LOOK LIKE ME rarely compete for much.....I guess maybe gay men like to compete for dudes and aspiring to look down a dude.....but besides that, I don't see anything else.....

BGC talk to me....

2018-10-11 21:08:54

Clout, success, who knows who, money, living arrangements...things like that.

CLOUT 😂

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 03:59:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Out gay black older men are too rare too compete. I imagine We live each in our own separate social bubbles. I dont think we compete, but only strive to reach individual goals and enjoy moments.

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 04:50:30  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Out gay black older men are too rare too compete. I imagine We live each in our own separate social bubbles. I dont think we compete, but only strive to reach individual goals and enjoy moments.

Yes....they are rare....maybe most of them have died off from HIV.....and I'm not throwing shade....it just seems like older gay men (45 plus) are like mythical creatures.....Maybe they go into hiding after the gay lifestyle has worn them out....or maybe they're hiding deep inside some remote suburb.....

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 04:53:02  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-11 19:17:00

Should I come as I am.... naked like Adam and Eve with a bottle of anointing oil....Guide me so I fear no evil walking into the darkness....Precious Lord.

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 06:50:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-12 04:53:02

Should I come as I am.... naked like Adam and Eve with a bottle of anointing oil....Guide me so I fear no evil walking into the darkness....Precious Lord.

cum as you are amen praise God

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 08:13:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
They compete in balls and all that stuff, compete on who the baddest bytch, compete on how many men they can pull, who dress game is the best, etc.

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 11:03:36  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-12 06:50:16

I'm coming as I am in one of those THONGS from Amazon....Rev, can you handle it or will you have to pray on it before I wear it? Laughing

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 11:08:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-12 11:03:36

I'm coming as I am in one of those THONGS from Amazon....Rev, can you handle it or will you have to pray on it before I wear it? Laughing

I gotta see you in it first, praise God.

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 20:27:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-12 11:08:46

Rev....how do you want to see it?....face time or in the flesh?......
GLORY TO JEHOVAH.

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 20:30:34  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-12 11:08:46

2018-10-12 20:27:09

Rev....how do you want to see it?....face time or in the flesh?......
GLORY TO JEHOVAH.

In the flesh so I can lay hands praise God.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: