Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Agree or Disagree

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yeah... Mediterranean food.....and deep deep southern America food is the best to me...and yes I'm African but I don't think Africans have the best food....Middle Eastern and Coastal Mediterranean is the absolute best....also Island food...like Barbadian and Dominican food is great....

Thai food...they like eating strange insects and they will literally eat ANY ANIMAL....dogs...cats...monkeys....cobras....elephants...no animal is off limits in Thailand.....Thai food is far worse than African food....those heathens in Thailand will eat BBQ cobra and wash that shit down with a pot of Mountian Lion soup.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Agree or Disagree

No matter the Asian food, it usually looks n' smells like dog food,

Track Thumbs Up/Down
agree

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Agree or Disagree

Disagree. as someone whos living in Thailand at the moment. i dont think so. the food is good here depending on where you go. BUT i will say they put WAYYY to much sugar in the food here

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Agree or Disagree

4 days ago

Disagree. as someone whos living in Thailand at the moment. i dont think so. the food is good here depending on where you go. BUT i will say they put WAYYY to much sugar in the food here

Still got that bird?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I disagree because I lived there decades ago and enjoy the food and culture. It was there where I got introduce to gay sex!!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
.. .
. . I've only ever like Tom Yum soup with shrimps from Thai cuisines Laughing

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

.. .
. . I've only ever like Tom Yum soup with shrimps from Thai cuisines Laughing

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Agree or Disagree

4 days ago

Lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Yeah... Mediterranean food.....and deep deep southern America food is the best to me...and yes I'm African but I don't think Africans have the best food....Middle Eastern and Coastal Mediterranean is the absolute best....also Island food...like Barbadian and Dominican food is great....

Thai food...they like eating strange insects and they will literally eat ANY ANIMAL....dogs...cats...monkeys....cobras....elephants...no animal is off limits in Thailand.....Thai food is far worse than African food....those heathens in Thailand will eat BBQ cobra and wash that shit down with a pot of Mountian Lion soup.

I have to try Dominican food.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Agree or Disagree

4 days ago

3 days ago

Lol

If you want to laugh

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Agree or Disagree

4 days ago

3 days ago

Lol

Bird-Fu and Poppa-Fu after Thanksgiving dinner sometime in the 80s..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@darthness

enjoy

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bird-fu Pedo-Fu:

You said that on the Thanksgiving that you got black out drunk, blocked out 8+ hours of your life, and were showered by your father, you were 19 or 20 years old right? That means you were a man. So you are telling us that you are good with a man stripping you naked and doing as he sees fit while you are in an incapacitated state???????? Because he's your daddy he owns your body?????? You were that dirty, that you had to be showered in the middle of the night while you were out cold???????? Waiting until you were awoke and in control of your own falculties would have been too late???????????

Did daddy wash your weiner and your butthole when he was giving you that shower? Did he use a rag? Or did he use his Fu tongue????? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't know what he had to do. I know I was at fault, because I got passed out drunk. He was probably trying to keep me from choking on my own vomit. I don't know if he had to get all my clothes off. I assumed he probably did, but I didn't ask. Unlike many of you manipulative negros, I wasn't taught to blame others for what I caused to happen to myself. So, of course, I didn't like the thought of him seeing me naked, but I had to take the L. I had to get my ass kicked by alcohol one time (to learn a lesson.)

Note to those wondering:

This whole incident was only brought up to show that Kavanaugh may have sexually abused women without being aware of it (too drunk.) This creature has been using the story as a base structure to add lie after lie upon.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bird-fu Pedo-Fu said:

"I don't know what he had to do. I know I was at fault, because I got passed out drunk. He was probably trying to keep me from choking on my own vomit. I don't know if he had to get all my clothes off. I assumed he probably did, but I didn't ask. Unlike many of you manipulative negros, I wasn't taught to blame others for what I caused to happen to myself. So, of course, I didn't like the thought of him seeing me naked, but I had to take the L. I had to get my ass kicked by alcohol one time (to learn a lesson.)

Note to those wondering:

This whole incident was only brought up to show that Kavanaugh may have sexually abused women without being aware of it (too drunk.) This creature has been using the story as a base structure to add lie after lie upon."

So your daddy had to strip you naked and give you a shower to keep you from choking to death? Makes perfect sense! Why didn't I think of that? Smile

And since you are bound and determined to compare yourself to Kavanaugh, isn't it possible that you sexually assaulted someone or multiple people within that 8 hour + period you don't remember?????????

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"And since you are bound and determined to compare yourself to Kavanaugh, isn't it possible that you sexually assaulted someone or multiple people within that 8 hour + period you don't remember?????????"

mentally ill much?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

"And since you are bound and determined to compare yourself to Kavanaugh, isn't it possible that you sexually assaulted someone or multiple people within that 8 hour + period you don't remember?????????"

mentally ill much?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

mentally ill much?

3 days ago

Bennett, @bird-fu Pedo-Fu said that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted someone but forgot about it because he was drunk. The reason she believes that is because she got drunk and can't remember what she did! Now step out of Pedo-Fu ass kissing mode long enough to tell me if you would compare the similarity of your actions to those of someone you believe committed attempted rape, like your girl did..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bird-fu Pedo-Fu:

You are the one who said the only thing you are somewhat certain about during your 8+ hour drunken blackout, is that your daddy gave you a shower. Since you are so certain that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted someone when he was drunk, how can you say with certainty that you didn't sexually assault anyone? Didn't you say you don't remember what happened? You don't even remember your father stripping you naked and giving you a shower, so you saaaaaaay..Smile

We all know you are into under age boys. How many of your underage nephews or male cousins were celebrating Thanksgiving with you that year? It clearly wasn't a safe environment for children. You as a 19 or 20 year old couldn't even bathe yourself without your daddy's assistance...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Agree or Disagree

4 days ago

4 days ago

Still got that bird?

you said bird but there is pictures of cars im confused lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I like Thai food.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Agree or Disagree

4 days ago

4 days ago

Still got that bird?

3 days ago

you said bird but there is pictures of cars im confused lol

In those videos you did, there was some bird talking back to you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't eat it a lot, but I have liked Thai food when I've had it.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: