logo
Search
Man  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I done got myself in some shit. First off i got my new place,but im about to move again. I need to be on the bus line. I had to drop out of school,because of lack of transportation. On top of that i been banging my best friend's son. Now before yall start judging me it wasn't my fault. I kept my distance,and granted i made it be known he can get it he came to me. Now i don't know what too do. I got mix emotions,and now i can't get him out my house. Well let me be honest i don't want him to leave. See the thing is he gets me sexually,but it would be in both of our best interest if he left. Like the other day when i came home. Not only was this bitch sitting in my house,but this nigga done rolled up my weed. This past weekend was a mess also. This bitch tried to spend the night. Now yall know i had to shut that down. Then he popped off at me like im the one who called his moms. His sister was the one who called his mama not me. My friend told me i need to call me big brother to get him out my house. That would be a hot mess. Idk i mean part of me want to say get the fuck out,but part of me want to throw caution to the wind. Then my inner vioce be like bitch don't it. What yall think

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why don't you just tell your friend to come get his child. And does he know you are fucking his son?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You a grown ass man. You don't get to blame a child. You said you let him know he could get it. He ain't rape you so cut the shit. You lost your friend. Hope the shit was worth it. That's a violation. I hope the son is over 18. Y'all like to say these little kids fast as hell and look grown. If you don't check age that's on you. Tell the boy you got evicted and unless he's going to help you move he got to go. Calling your friend will make it worse wondering why their kid laid up with you. You got the game fucked up. Why you ain't fuck someone who could give you bus money or uber money? Get your life together!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

You a grown ass man. You don't get to blame a child. You said you let him know he could get it. He ain't rape you so cut the shit. You lost your friend. Hope the shit was worth it. That's a violation. I hope the son is over 18. Y'all like to say these little kids fast as hell and look grown. If you don't check age that's on you. Tell the boy you got evicted and unless he's going to help you move he got to go. Calling your friend will make it worse wondering why their kid laid up with you. You got the game fucked up. Why you ain't fuck someone who could give you bus money or uber money? Get your life together!!

You judging this man and making all these assumptions and you don't even know the full story or any of the details of what's going on.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Why don't you just tell your friend to come get his child. And does he know you are fucking his son?

Nope she don't know. Shit i figured if he wanted her to know he would tell her. She suppose to be getting him a crib. I ask him was he plan on moving he just brushed it off

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

You sick as fuck dude!!!!! I don't know what happend in your child hood,but i don't fuck lil boys. I fucks with grown ass men. Niggas with hairs on the dick and nuts. Last time i checked a 20 year old is not a child, but a adult. Yes i let it be known with my eyes that he could get it,but that does not mean he had to oblige.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

Nope she don't know. Shit i figured if he wanted her to know he would tell her. She suppose to be getting him a crib. I ask him was he plan on moving he just brushed it off

How old is he? I fucked one of my uncle's friends. It was so random and in my uncles garage while he was home. The little secrect we had was kinda sexy. But how old is this boy?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
.. .

. . . what do I think?
. . I think you're an idiot. and I think you're a hopeless victim. both of which are going to mire you in poverty and public housing for a very, very long time. if not your life time.
. . . . . . you clearly stated that you had [consensual] sex with another man... but then you say it's not your fault. This is a Hallmark statement of victimhood.
. . . was he happen to be naked in the same room as you, with an erect penis. and you happen to be also naked, with your butthole out. he some how slipped on a banana peel and fell into your hole, again and again?
.. . . . .. . . you can improve your life by visualizing and interpreting your actions in compliance with reality. have the basics like ownership of self responsibility... and then maybe one day, you can take and pass your GED and have some sort of elementary accomplishment like HUNDREDS of Millions of American adults.
. .. .

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

You sick as fuck dude!!!!! I don't know what happend in your child hood,but i don't fuck lil boys. I fucks with grown ass men. Niggas with hairs on the dick and nuts. Last time i checked a 20 year old is not a child, but a adult. Yes i let it be known with my eyes that he could get it,but that does not mean he had to oblige.

You broke your friend's trust. Tell him you moving he don't got to go home but got yo get the fuck out. You said you still want him there so you making it difficult for yourself. If you moving then go. You really staying for some ass like you won't ever get ass again.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

How old is he? I fucked one of my uncle's friends. It was so random and in my uncles garage while he was home. The little secrect we had was kinda sexy. But how old is this boy?

Lol I'm judging but you asked.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Correct. You judged and assumed he was underage and ended up with egg on your face.

I asked for clarification and more info. I never made assumptions that the OP was molesting a child. You did.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Correct. You judged and assumed he was underage and ended up with egg on your face.

I asked for clarification and more info. I never made assumptions that the OP was molesting a child. You did.

Molesting is not the same as grooming. Grooming when you know someone and wait till they legal to fuck. The whole story is fishy and it's not your pussy this time.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Molesting is not the same as grooming. Grooming when you know someone and wait till they legal to fuck. The whole story is fishy and it's not your pussy this time.

You still made assumptions. You don't know how long they have been friends or how long he has known the kid or when feelings developed! I know some young men who once they turned 19 or 20 id let them beat it out the frame even tho I didn't find them attractive 2 or 3 years ago. Jaden Smith is a good public example. He's gained weight and grew facial hair and looks like a man now.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You still made assumptions. You don't know how long they have been friends or how long he has known the kid or when feelings developed! I know some young men who once they turned 19 or 20 id let them beat it out the frame even tho I didn't find them attractive 2 or 3 years ago. Jaden Smith is a good public example. He's gained weight and grew facial hair and looks like a man now.

You don't know Jaden. He knew the friend's son. You really justifying it. If your best friend was fuckibg your Lil bro you wouldn't care? All the dick in the world and it got to be your blood? I never respect that shit.Maybe if they both came to you bit people sneak around because it's breaking trust. You shouldn't have to say; Don't fuck my brother. Some shit you just don't do.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You don't know Jaden. He knew the friend's son. You really justifying it. If your best friend was fuckibg your Lil bro you wouldn't care? All the dick in the world and it got to be your blood? I never respect that shit.Maybe if they both came to you bit people sneak around because it's breaking trust. You shouldn't have to say; Don't fuck my brother. Some shit you just don't do.

You need to ask the OP those questions. Clearly dick and getting fucked is more important than friendship to him.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

He's 20 i do feel kinda bad tho. Only because im cool with his moms. He got a girl too,but fuck her. She's a none factor far as im concerned

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

.. .

. . . what do I think?
. . I think you're an idiot. and I think you're a hopeless victim. both of which are going to mire you in poverty and public housing for a very, very long time. if not your life time.
. . . . . . you clearly stated that you had [consensual] sex with another man... but then you say it's not your fault. This is a Hallmark statement of victimhood.
. . . was he happen to be naked in the same room as you, with an erect penis. and you happen to be also naked, with your butthole out. he some how slipped on a banana peel and fell into your hole, again and again?
.. . . . .. . . you can improve your life by visualizing and interpreting your actions in compliance with reality. have the basics like ownership of self responsibility... and then maybe one day, you can take and pass your GED and have some sort of elementary accomplishment like HUNDREDS of Millions of American adults.
. .. .

Lmbao your funny!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

He's 20 i do feel kinda bad tho. Only because im cool with his moms. He got a girl too,but fuck her. She's a none factor far as im concerned

Welp you can most likely kiss that friendship goodbye.

Does she know her son fucks men?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You broke your friend's trust. Tell him you moving he don't got to go home but got yo get the fuck out. You said you still want him there so you making it difficult for yourself. If you moving then go. You really staying for some ass like you won't ever get ass again.

Naw im going to move. I have to it's what's best for both of us. You right tho and i feel shitty believe it or not,but we are grown. I feel like we should be able to do what we want. Sge moved out with her new man anyway,and why should i have to deny myself

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Nope

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Nope

I'd continue getting dicked down.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Weren't you ever taught not to shit where you eat/sleep ?

You did it, now you have to face the consequences.

Man up, Dude.........

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

6 days ago

Weren't you ever taught not to shit where you eat/sleep ?

You did it, now you have to face the consequences.

Man up, Dude.........

So true!!!!!! That's what im trying to get my therapist to understand. She's like "kick him out". Im like "sugar it's not that simple. He's not at fault completely". Me and my whorish ways hunty!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You always in some messy situations Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So you dropped out of GED school?
You need to live near a bus line?
You’re middle aged and can hardly write a decent sentence or paragraph?

First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: