Search
Razza8 aka Bird-Fu  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2018-10-10 13:55:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-05 21:55:27

i always thought you was creepy with all your obsession with calling people pedophiles and shit

I KNEW you were creepy the moment I first read your font but seeing your ugly mug...

http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/10/10/3007970_5bbe29eaec651.jpg

sealed the deal! SHEESH!!!! Smile

Post Posted: 2018-10-10 14:33:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Bird flu don’t make me post your real name and pics up. And yea your 100% correct street nigga here. The name Bird - flu realy stands for something else and But not go put yo business out there.See you never know who you ltalking shit too on the other end.

Real PIcs??

LOLLLLLLL....80% of the guys on here are calling these photos ugly.

Ha

That was funny.

Post Posted: 2018-10-10 14:57:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
And the other 20% are your other accounts and Bennett's, @bird-fu Pedo-Fu..

Post Posted: 2018-10-10 15:06:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

And the other 20% are your other accounts and Bennett's, @bird-fu Pedo-Fu..

Damn, you might lie more than Trump.

Post Posted: 2018-10-10 15:18:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Your daddy probably loves you more than Trump loves Ivanka, @bird-fu Pedo-Fu! I doubt that Trump ever got Ivanka smashed on Thanksgiving day and cleaned her up after he got finished doing his business..Smile

http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/10/10/3007970_5bbddcd897548.jpg

Post Posted: 2018-10-10 16:30:46  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bird-fu Pedo-Fu said:

So, when I was 19-20 years old, I drank more than anyone at Thanksgiving Dinner could of known (snuck extra champagne.) I blacked out, and didn't wake up until the next morning. When I woke up, my parents were upset with me, and said my dad had to clean me up in the shower some time during the night."

Fu, Fu, Fu! SMH! So what you are telling us now is that as a 19 or 20 year old man, your daddy had to give you a shower in the middle of the night because you FELL ASLEEP???? Where did you fall asleep? In the pig pen????? You were better off keeping all versions of this story to yourself, because it's obvious how it REALLY went down that Thanksgiving day...

Smile

Post Posted: 2018-10-10 19:30:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-06 21:59:38

@bird-fu pedo-fu revealed the root of her pedophilic nature. She said one Thanksgiving she got so drunk with her family that she blacked out for 8 hours and has no memory of what happened other than her father dragging her to the shower to get cleaned up. Those were her words! That must be a Caucasian thing because no way is my family going to sit back and watch me drink to the point of blacking out for 8 hours! She didn't say she fell asleep. She said she blacked out for 8 hours. And she woke up to her father dragging her to the shower to get cleaned up. Those are her words! What could you have possibly blacked out of your memory at a family gathering on Thanksgiving?????? I think her father and the men ran a train on that ass! That's the only thing that makes since with the details she has given.

2018-10-06 22:06:23

See the correlation to Jeffrey Dahmer? LMAO!!

White trash whores love to get drunk and fuck like wild cats when one of them are able to get their little bitty pink dicks up.

Bird-Flu is one of the scores of white trash who loves homosexual delights with her male family members. I'll bet the bitch was drunk when she told you about her passing out for 8 hours reminiscing about how her pappy and cousins and grandpa gummed her little pink clit of a dick to the point of actually oozing some brown liquid from the piss slit.

As usual, the toothless fat white trash mammy of hers did all of the real clean up...with her tongue saving some smelly brown toxic liquids for her own pussy for the female family members to savor!

2018-10-07 12:23:38

@ her fat, toothless mammy doing the real clean up! She probably saved some of the liquids for Christmas dinner..Smile

The bitch probably lets the liquids ferment so they can get drunk and have those family homosexual orgies the love to have! LOL! They's some nasty ass KKKrackkkerz!

Post Posted: 2018-10-10 20:15:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@bird-fu pedo-fu revealed the root of her pedophilic nature. She said one Thanksgiving she got so drunk with her family that she blacked out for 8 hours and has no memory of what happened other than her father dragging her to the shower to get cleaned up. Those were her words! That must be a Caucasian thing because no way is my family going to sit back and watch me drink to the point of blacking out for 8 hours! She didn't say she fell asleep. She said she blacked out for 8 hours. And she woke up to her father dragging her to the shower to get cleaned up. Those are her words! What could you have possibly blacked out of your memory at a family gathering on Thanksgiving?????? I think her father and the men ran a train on that ass! That's the only thing that makes since with the details she has given.

White trash whores love to get drunk and fuck like wild cats when one of them are able to get their little bitty pink dicks up.

Bird-Flu is one of the scores of white trash who loves homosexual delights with her male family members. I'll bet the bitch was drunk when she told you about her passing out for 8 hours reminiscing about how her pappy and cousins and grandpa gummed her little pink clit of a dick to the point of actually oozing some brown liquid from the piss slit.

As usual, the toothless fat white trash mammy of hers did all of the real clean up...with her tongue saving some smelly brown toxic liquids for her own pussy for the female family members to savor!

@ her fat, toothless mammy doing the real clean up! She probably saved some of the liquids for Christmas dinner..Smile

2018-10-10 19:30:28

The bitch probably lets the liquids ferment so they can get drunk and have those family homosexual orgies the love to have! LOL! They's some nasty ass KKKrackkkerz!

Post Posted: 2018-10-10 20:24:22  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-10 20:15:27

Ole gurl got me blocked, so I can't see her responses. Not that it matters. She's a lying KKKave KKKunt KKKrackkker anyways.

Post Posted: 2018-10-10 20:28:14  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

"pedo-fu revealed the root of her pedophilic nature. She said one Thanksgiving she got so drunk with her family that she blacked out for 8 hours and has no memory of what happened other than her father dragging her to the shower to get cleaned up. Those were her words! That must be a Caucasian thing because no way is my family going to sit back and watch me drink to the point of blacking out for 8 hours!"

O.K., mistakes and lies are more entertaining than the truth. So, you had your fun. Now here's the truth. I am sure i didn't write what you're saying, but it could of been me not being clear enough about something that is not your business. This is why many of you are blocked. You like to get information by writing lies, and then, the person clears it up with the truth, but you still end up getting more information than you should ever have.

I was not experienced much with alcohol. I liked the champagne. Didn't respect it's power. I blacked out, and didn't wake up until the next morning. My parents, in no way, encouraged me to drink a lot of champagne. They were embarrassed by what took place, and one of the reasons they said they were embarrassed was because my dad had to give me a shower. I do not remember a thing. I don't know if he gave me a shower. I've never drank anywhere near that much since, and i never will. I thought everyone had to learn the hard way the power of alcohol, but since yall so interested in the story (maybe not.)

2018-10-07 07:18:17

@bird-fu Pedo-Fu

I hit the nail on the head, and you know it! That's why you are in here in MY THREAD trying to clear things up! You were probably high and started yapping off at the mouth and revealing your sick family secrets and now you regret it! Too late! It's on the record now!

Your own family got you drunk to the point of blacking out for 8 hours on Thanksgiving, and had their way with you! The reason I know you are lying now is because originally you said it was your father who showered you. Now all of a sudden it was your mother and father. BUSTED!!!!

So what you are trying to say now is that you drank so much champagne (which know you are implying was not even that much. You are just not a drinker) that you blacked out for 8 hours????????? What the fuck was in that champagne @bird-fu Pedo-Fu?????????????????????????????????????? Smile

Fermented bodily fluids apparently get them bitches high as fuck! LMAO! Degenerate KKKrackkker's Malt Liquor?

Post Posted: 2018-10-10 20:38:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Exclusive photo of @bird-fu Bird-Fu and Poppa-Fu on Thanksgiving Day 1988...

ROTMFFLMBAO!!!! Daaaaaaaaaamn!!!

Post Posted: 2018-10-10 20:41:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

This Razza guy had a big dick default up many times on here. So, somebody probably met him, and will let you know it's some big dick thug style guy.

Ain't me.

2018-10-07 07:05:20

Duh people use stolen pics all the time, including YOU!

2018-10-07 07:13:32

What white man comes to a predominantly black site and calls a black man a "bitch negro?" It's evident he's racist as fuck. I don't see how y'all tolerate that busted sack of mayonnaise.

2018-10-07 18:20:25

I've been wiping the bgc forum floor with her pasty, inbred carcass for over 5 years. She is deathly afraid of me. There are a handful of coons here that cowtow to her, but most of her "support" comes from her other accounts..Smile

2018-10-07 18:49:45

She's weird and I don't like her.

Block that devil please 🙁

2018-10-10 11:23:52

lol..He's weird ? But the dude with the Darth Vader default is clearly normal...Lmao!

2018-10-10 11:34:12

Oh hey Tiggy!!!!

LMMFBAO yet AGAIN!!! Damn! This thread is FUN and FUNNY as FUCK!!! OMFG!!! So that Boogah Wolf Queer with the COON eyes is back in the mix! SMDH!!!

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 01:55:16  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

This Razza guy had a big dick default up many times on here. So, somebody probably met him, and will let you know it's some big dick thug style guy.

Ain't me.

2018-10-07 07:05:20

Duh people use stolen pics all the time, including YOU!

2018-10-07 07:13:32

What white man comes to a predominantly black site and calls a black man a "bitch negro?" It's evident he's racist as fuck. I don't see how y'all tolerate that busted sack of mayonnaise.

2018-10-07 18:20:25

I've been wiping the bgc forum floor with her pasty, inbred carcass for over 5 years. She is deathly afraid of me. There are a handful of coons here that cowtow to her, but most of her "support" comes from her other accounts..Smile

2018-10-07 18:49:45

She's weird and I don't like her.

Block that devil please 🙁

2018-10-10 11:23:52

lol..He's weird ? But the dude with the Darth Vader default is clearly normal...Lmao!

2018-10-10 11:34:12

Oh hey Tiggy!!!!

2018-10-10 20:41:55

LMMFBAO yet AGAIN!!! Damn! This thread is FUN and FUNNY as FUCK!!! OMFG!!! So that Boogah Wolf Queer with the COON eyes is back in the mix! SMDH!!!

LMAO, yeah that shitty faced creature is using at least 3 accounts on the forum now... sirchocolot, toomuchinfo and newscreename. I don't know how a dumb bitch like that could think she's so smart..Smile

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 02:01:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-10 20:15:27

2018-10-10 20:24:22

Ole gurl got me blocked, so I can't see her responses. Not that it matters. She's a lying KKKave KKKunt KKKrackkker anyways.

Don't worry, if daddy's drugged, drunken, inbred Thanksgiving day cum dump says anything about you, I'll let you know..Smile

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 02:05:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-10 20:38:45

Looks like happy times for all to me..Smile

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 07:11:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I didn't blame blame Bill Clinton for anything. You sound stupid as fuck. Reading comprehension is not your thing..Smile

2018-10-10 06:42:00

I believe you are secretly in love with him. You both seem as though you seek out each others attention sometimes... I 'm not the only one who thinks this.

When I say 1 thing back to this bitch (to answer the 20 lies it and battybitch say about me,) it's characterized as wanting it's attention. When you just responded to the bitch, was it trying to get his attention?

I hate his guts. Period.

Despise the bitch liar.

As far as blocking people goes, when one person provides no photos or private info, and then attacks others personally, that's the bitch move. The reason Blacks can't see that is because everything in the black gay community is set up to favor the hiding DL cowardly lying scumbags.

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 07:51:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 08:09:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I didn't blame blame Bill Clinton for anything. You sound stupid as fuck. Reading comprehension is not your thing..Smile

I believe you are secretly in love with him. You both seem as though you seek out each others attention sometimes... I 'm not the only one who thinks this.

2018-10-11 07:11:23

When I say 1 thing back to this bitch (to answer the 20 lies it and battybitch say about me,) it's characterized as wanting it's attention. When you just responded to the bitch, was it trying to get his attention?

I hate his guts. Period.

Despise the bitch liar.

As far as blocking people goes, when one person provides no photos or private info, and then attacks others personally, that's the bitch move. The reason Blacks can't see that is because everything in the black gay community is set up to favor the hiding DL cowardly lying scumbags.

@bird-fu Pedo-Fu:

I know you were black out drunk and don't remember anything that happened for 8 hours or more, but did anyone tell you why your daddy had to clean you up in the middle of the night?

It takes a lot of effort to give a grown man who is knocked out cold a shower. That means he had to pick you up or drag you to the bathroom, remove your clothes, hold your limp, lifeless, naked body upright, turn on the water, get the soap and the rag, while making sure you don't fall over, crack your skull and kill yourself. He had to soap you up real good, and remove all of the residue from whatever you did that warranted him going through all of that in the middle of the night in the first place.

I don't understand what you could have possibly done that would make your father go through all of that, in the middle of the night, when you could have showered yourself when you woke up out of your champagne drunken stupor. You must have been seriously dirty for a man to want to take off another grown ass man's clothes and give him a shower. Maybe you were mud wrestling in pig shit???????

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 08:29:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-11 07:11:23

I hate his guts. Period.

Despise the bitch liar.

@bird-fu Pedo-Fu:

I know that being made black out drunk and seduced by your father on Thanksgiving

has fucked your head up beyond repair, but I'm going to need you to stop talking to yourself in my threads, ok. Save that shit for your own dead ass threads..Smile

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 10:44:53  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

She’s a disgusting vile creature.

2018-10-07 06:34:01

Bird-Fu and Poppa-Fu cleaning up after Thanksgiving dinner, 1980s

Post Posted: 2018-10-11 22:37:58  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Here is @bird-fu Pedo-Fu's latest version of bath time with daddy on Thanksgiving day;

"I don't know what he had to do. I know I was at fault, because I got passed out drunk. He was probably trying to keep me from choking on my own vomit. I don't know if he had to get all my clothes off. I assumed he probably did, but I didn't ask. Unlike many of you manipulative negros, I wasn't taught to blame others for what I caused to happen to myself. So, of course, I didn't like the thought of him seeing me naked, but I had to take the L. I had to get my ass kicked by alcohol one time (to learn a lesson.)"

So now daddy had to strip her naked a give her a shower in the middle of the night to keep her from choking to death! Wow, just, wow..Smile

This is her telling footnote:

Note to those wondering:

This whole incident was only brought up to show that Kavanaugh may have sexually abused women without being aware of it (too drunk.) This creature has been using the story as a base structure to add lie after lie upon"

Pay close attention to the type in bold. Is she not saying the only reason she told the story of how she got black out drunk and can't remember what she did, is because she believes Kavanaugh gets black out drunk and sexually assaults women, AND CAN'T REMEMBER DOING IT???

So again @bird-fu Pedo-Fu, if you can't remember 8+ hours of that Thanksgiving day, can't even remember your daddy stripping your 19 or 20 year old ass naked and giving you a shower, how can you say with certainty that YOU didn't sexually assault anyone?

We all know that you are into underage boys. How many of your underage nephews and male cousins were celebrating Thanksgiving with you that year? Clearly it wasn't a safe environment for children, with you getting drunk to the point of not even being aware of your actions or behavior...

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 06:16:52  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

i always thought you was creepy with all your obsession with calling people pedophiles and shit

2018-10-10 13:55:45

I KNEW you were creepy the moment I first read your font but seeing your ugly mug...

2018-10-12 05:59:33

That's not me stupid ass.. You should not talk down peoples looks when you are hidden. For a reason i presume

Give it up Tiggy! It's not working. It's kind of hard to claim to be a paragon of virtue and openness, when you are using someone else's pic as your default..

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 06:31:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

That's not me stupid ass.. You should not talk down peoples looks when you are hidden. For a reason i presume

2018-10-12 06:16:52

Give it up Tiggy! It's not working. It's kind of hard to claim to be a paragon of virtue and openness, when you are using someone else's pic as your default..

2018-10-12 06:26:51

DUDE PLEASE JUST GO ON AND BLOCK ME AND MOVE ON SO YOU CAN STOP TRYING TO BAIT ME INTO ALL THIS NONSENSE YOU TALKING. BTW DO YOU WORK OR SLEEP ? YO ASS BE ON HERE 24/7 TELL MOTHERFUCKING LIES.

You are the one that started off your pitiful day quoting me, dummy. You can block me, like you did on your @toomuchinfo account. Or better yet, why don't you delete my account, as you have already done twice before...

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 06:37:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-12 06:16:52

2018-10-12 06:26:51

DUDE PLEASE JUST GO ON AND BLOCK ME AND MOVE ON SO YOU CAN STOP TRYING TO BAIT ME INTO ALL THIS NONSENSE YOU TALKING. BTW DO YOU WORK OR SLEEP ? YO ASS BE ON HERE 24/7 TELL MOTHERFUCKING LIES.

2018-10-12 06:31:19

You are the one that started off your pitiful day quoting me, dummy. You can block me, like you did on your @toomuchinfo account. Or better yet, why don't you delete my account, as you have already done twice before...

2018-10-12 06:35:05

ONLY LITTLE PUSSY ASS BITCHES LIKE YOU BLOCK PEOPLE .I DON'T BLOCK

Ok then we're good. You can't resist quoting me, speaking my name and inboxing me. Carry on..

Post Posted: 2018-10-12 16:50:26  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-10 20:38:45

2018-10-11 02:05:01

Looks like happy times for all to me..Smile

***puts on HAZMAT Suit and calls The California Health Department
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 4 of 5
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum