logo
Search
Razza8 aka Bird-Fu  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Bird flu donโ€™t make me post your real name and pics up. And yea your 100% correct street nigga here. The name Bird - flu realy stands for something else and But not go put yo business out there.See you never know who you ltalking shit too on the other end.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Fuck you and keep posting Lil mama

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I didn't blame blame Bill Clinton for anything. You sound stupid as fuck. Reading comprehension is not your thing..Smile

Fuck you and keep Posting yo shit

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Ahhhhh fuck you ...., And keep posting

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bird-fu Pedo-Fu:

How old were you when you were black out drunk and your daddy gave you a shower? I have never heard of a grown man or even a teenage boy having shower time with daddy! That's nasty dude! What kind of family do you come from?????

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Exclusive photo of @bird-fu Bird-Fu and Poppa-Fu on Thanksgiving Day 1988...

http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/10/10/3007970_5bbddcd897548.jpg

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I didn't blame blame Bill Clinton for anything. You sound stupid as fuck. Reading comprehension is not your thing..Smile

I believe you are secretly in love with him. You both seem as though you seek out each others attention sometimes... I 'm not the only one who thinks this.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

5 days ago

I believe you are secretly in love with him. You both seem as though you seek out each others attention sometimes... I 'm not the only one who thinks this.

Whatever you say Bird-Fu..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

lol now I'm him just because I observed something? Okay then I'll play along with with this little game of yours if you want me to

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

lol now I'm him just because I observed something? Okay then I'll play along with with this little game of yours if you want me to

Girl, I clocked you on this account the first time you posted in the forum, now you tryna act like this is the first time. Or did you forget? Lay off the "champagne" Bird-Fu..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Girl, I clocked you on this account the first time you posted in the forum, now you tryna act like this is the first time. Or did you forget? Lay off the "champagne" Bird-Fu..Smile

First of all ...don't call me girl because I'm a grown ass man. I know who the fuck i am you need to stop playing these little girlish games with people or know what the hell you talking about. Thank you

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

First of all ...don't call me girl because I'm a grown ass man. I know who the fuck i am you need to stop playing these little girlish games with people or know what the hell you talking about. Thank you

Whatever you say, Bird-Fu girl..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

I strongly recommend this for you
http://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help/immediate-help

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

You seem mad, Bird-Fu. Didn't you claim you were going to just play along????? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

You seem mad, Bird-Fu. Didn't you claim you were going to just play along????? Smile

I don't know if you support Trump but you remind me of him.You know the way you just make shit up .I'm serious about you getting some help because you live in your own little reality. You are even kinda funny in a way ...but i don't like to play games.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

So you're claiming you didn't say you would play along now???? Damn daddy really did a number on you with that champagne, girl! You are having memory lapses again..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

I don't know if you support Trump but you remind me of him.You know the way you just make shit up .I'm serious about you getting some help because you live in your own little reality. You are even kinda funny in a way ...but i don't like to play games.

You are always accusing me of being like Trump on your @bird-fu account, so you told on yourself yet again. And you are now denying that you said you would play along. I quoted the post where you said it. Now, lay off the "champagne" girl..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

You are always accusing me of being like Trump on your @bird-fu account, so you told on yourself yet again. And you are now denying that you said you would play along. I quoted the post where you said it. Now, lay off the "champagne" girl..Smile

I'm Bird Fu also so which is it/ To you everyone who comments back at you is called Bird Fu. Maybe you are him? Prove that you're not him

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

I'm Bird Fu also so which is it/ To you everyone who comments back at you is called Bird Fu. Maybe you are him? Prove that you're not him

Why have you decided to make yourself a part of this? Do I know you? You took it upon yourself to inbox me. Do we have any business with each other? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

This Razza guy had a big dick default up many times on here. So, somebody probably met him, and will let you know it's some big dick thug style guy.

Ain't me.

8 days ago

Duh people use stolen pics all the time, including YOU!

8 days ago

What white man comes to a predominantly black site and calls a black man a "bitch negro?" It's evident he's racist as fuck. I don't see how y'all tolerate that busted sack of mayonnaise.

7 days ago

I've been wiping the bgc forum floor with her pasty, inbred carcass for over 5 years. She is deathly afraid of me. There are a handful of coons here that cowtow to her, but most of her "support" comes from her other accounts..Smile

7 days ago

She's weird and I don't like her.

Block that devil please ๐Ÿ™

lol..He's weird ? But the dude with the Darth Vader default is clearly normal...Lmao!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Why have you decided to make yourself a part of this? Do I know you? You took it upon yourself to inbox me. Do we have any business with each other? Smile

Answer the question...How do we know you're not him?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

This Razza guy had a big dick default up many times on here. So, somebody probably met him, and will let you know it's some big dick thug style guy.

Ain't me.

8 days ago

8 days ago

What white man comes to a predominantly black site and calls a black man a "bitch negro?" It's evident he's racist as fuck. I don't see how y'all tolerate that busted sack of mayonnaise.

7 days ago

I've been wiping the bgc forum floor with her pasty, inbred carcass for over 5 years. She is deathly afraid of me. There are a handful of coons here that cowtow to her, but most of her "support" comes from her other accounts..Smile

7 days ago

5 days ago

lol..He's weird ? But the dude with the Darth Vader default is clearly normal...Lmao!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Answer the question...How do we know you're not him?

You know all, Tiggy, so you should be able to answer that question yourself..Smile

http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/10/10/3007970_5bbe29eaec651.jpg

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Ain't me.

8 days ago

8 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Oh hey Tiggy!!!!

http://images.bgclive.com/attachments/2018/10/10/3007970_5bbe29eaec651.jpg

so that's suppose to be me? clue me in
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 3 of 5
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum