logo
Search
Razza8 aka Bird-Fu  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2018-10-05 21:55:27  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I didn't blame blame Bill Clinton for anything. You sound stupid as fuck. Reading comprehension is not your thing..Smile

Post Posted: 2018-10-06 21:43:55  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2018-10-06 21:59:38  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-05 21:55:27

@bird-fu pedo-fu revealed the root of her pedophilic nature. She said one Thanksgiving she got so drunk with her family that she blacked out for 8 hours and has no memory of what happened other than her father dragging her to the shower to get cleaned up. Those were her words! That must be a Caucasian thing because no way is my family going to sit back and watch me drink to the point of blacking out for 8 hours! She didn't say she fell asleep. She said she blacked out for 8 hours. And she woke up to her father dragging her to the shower to get cleaned up. Those are her words! What could you have possibly blacked out of your memory at a family gathering on Thanksgiving?????? I think her father and the men ran a train on that ass! That's the only thing that makes since with the details she has given.

Post Posted: 2018-10-06 22:06:23  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-06 21:59:38

@bird-fu pedo-fu revealed the root of her pedophilic nature. She said one Thanksgiving she got so drunk with her family that she blacked out for 8 hours and has no memory of what happened other than her father dragging her to the shower to get cleaned up. Those were her words! That must be a Caucasian thing because no way is my family going to sit back and watch me drink to the point of blacking out for 8 hours! She didn't say she fell asleep. She said she blacked out for 8 hours. And she woke up to her father dragging her to the shower to get cleaned up. Those are her words! What could you have possibly blacked out of your memory at a family gathering on Thanksgiving?????? I think her father and the men ran a train on that ass! That's the only thing that makes since with the details she has given.

See the correlation to Jeffrey Dahmer? LMAO!!

White trash whores love to get drunk and fuck like wild cats when one of them are able to get their little bitty pink dicks up.

Bird-Flu is one of the scores of white trash who loves homosexual delights with her male family members. I'll bet the bitch was drunk when she told you about her passing out for 8 hours reminiscing about how her pappy and cousins and grandpa gummed her little pink clit of a dick to the point of actually oozing some brown liquid from the piss slit.

As usual, the toothless fat white trash mammy of hers did all of the real clean up...with her tongue saving some smelly brown toxic liquids for her own pussy for the female family members to savor!

Post Posted: 2018-10-06 23:37:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"pedo-fu revealed the root of her pedophilic nature. She said one Thanksgiving she got so drunk with her family that she blacked out for 8 hours and has no memory of what happened other than her father dragging her to the shower to get cleaned up. Those were her words! That must be a Caucasian thing because no way is my family going to sit back and watch me drink to the point of blacking out for 8 hours!"

O.K., mistakes and lies are more entertaining than the truth. So, you had your fun. Now here's the truth. I am sure i didn't write what you're saying, but it could of been me not being clear enough about something that is not your business. This is why many of you are blocked. You like to get information by writing lies, and then, the person clears it up with the truth, but you still end up getting more information than you should ever have.

I was not experienced much with alcohol. I liked the champagne. Didn't respect it's power. I blacked out, and didn't wake up until the next morning. My parents, in no way, encouraged me to drink a lot of champagne. They were embarrassed by what took place, and one of the reasons they said they were embarrassed was because my dad had to give me a shower. I do not remember a thing. I don't know if he gave me a shower. I've never drank anywhere near that much since, and i never will. I thought everyone had to learn the hard way the power of alcohol, but since yall so interested in the story (maybe not.)

Post Posted: 2018-10-06 23:51:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
This Razza guy had a big dick default up many times on here. So, somebody probably met him, and will let you know it's some big dick thug style guy.

Ain't me.

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 04:33:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bird-fu Pedo-Fu

I hit the nail on the head, and you know it! That's why you are in here in MY THREAD trying to clean things up! You were probably high and started yapping off at the mouth and revealing your sick family secrets and now you regret it! Too late! It's on the record now!

Your own family got you drunk to the point of blacking out for 8 hours on Thanksgiving, and had their way with you! The reason I know you are lying now is because originally you said it was your father who showered you. Now all of a sudden it was your mother and father. BUSTED!!!!

So what you are trying to say now is that you drank so much champagne (which know you are implying was not even that much. You are just not a drinker) that you blacked out for 8 hours????????? What the fuck was in that champagne @bird-fu Pedo-Fu?????????????????????????????????????? Smile

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 05:15:05  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
She’s a disgusting vile creature.

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 06:34:01  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 06:45:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@bird-fu Pedo-Fu

I hit the nail on the head, and you know it! That's why you are in here in MY THREAD trying to clean things up! You were probably high and started yapping off at the mouth and revealing your sick family secrets and now you regret it! Too late! It's on the record now!

Your own family got you drunk to the point of blacking out for 8 hours on Thanksgiving, and had their way with you! The reason I know you are lying now is because originally you said it was your father who showered you. Now all of a sudden it was your mother and father. BUSTED!!!!

So what you are trying to say now is that you drank so much champagne (which know you are implying was not even that much. You are just not a drinker) that you blacked out for 8 hours????????? What the fuck was in that champagne @bird-fu Pedo-Fu?????????????????????????????????????? Smile

You just lied, as usual, bitch.

I put the truth.

You'd rather do what you do.

Which is not gunna change.

Most of yall rather live in fantasy n\' lies. Kyrie Irving puts in another way. He just says he\'s big on conspiracy theories.

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 07:02:29  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@bird-fu Pedo-Fu

2018-10-07 06:45:09

I put the truth.

Most of yall rather live in fantasy n\' lies. Kyrie Irving puts in another way. He just says he\'s big on conspiracy theories.

You told on yourself @bird-fu Pedo-Fu, now you are so pressed to lie your way out of it that you are letting me quote you???????

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 07:05:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

This Razza guy had a big dick default up many times on here. So, somebody probably met him, and will let you know it's some big dick thug style guy.

Ain't me.

Duh people use stolen pics all the time, including YOU!

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 07:10:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
"That must be a Caucasian thing because no way is my family going to sit back and watch me drink to the point of blacking out for 8 hours!"

It definitely is a Caucasian thing,They aren't constantly looking to one up each other (like i see black families do.) So, they don't watch them like a hawk. I am sure that I was drinking most of it out of their view. See, you can do that if your people breed in moderation. There are actually some places where nosey bitch negros won't be watching your every move. i wasn't trouble. Didn't have to use all that force they have to use on stubborn black kids. So, it was a one time thing where alcohol had to teach me a lesson. Everyone got to get their ass kicked by alcohol once.

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 07:13:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Ain't me.

2018-10-07 07:05:20

What white man comes to a predominantly black site and calls a black man a "bitch negro?" It's evident he's racist as fuck. I don't see how y'all tolerate that busted sack of mayonnaise.

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 07:18:17  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

"pedo-fu revealed the root of her pedophilic nature. She said one Thanksgiving she got so drunk with her family that she blacked out for 8 hours and has no memory of what happened other than her father dragging her to the shower to get cleaned up. Those were her words! That must be a Caucasian thing because no way is my family going to sit back and watch me drink to the point of blacking out for 8 hours!"

O.K., mistakes and lies are more entertaining than the truth. So, you had your fun. Now here's the truth. I am sure i didn't write what you're saying, but it could of been me not being clear enough about something that is not your business. This is why many of you are blocked. You like to get information by writing lies, and then, the person clears it up with the truth, but you still end up getting more information than you should ever have.

I was not experienced much with alcohol. I liked the champagne. Didn't respect it's power. I blacked out, and didn't wake up until the next morning. My parents, in no way, encouraged me to drink a lot of champagne. They were embarrassed by what took place, and one of the reasons they said they were embarrassed was because my dad had to give me a shower. I do not remember a thing. I don't know if he gave me a shower. I've never drank anywhere near that much since, and i never will. I thought everyone had to learn the hard way the power of alcohol, but since yall so interested in the story (maybe not.)

@bird-fu Pedo-Fu

I hit the nail on the head, and you know it! That's why you are in here in MY THREAD trying to clear things up! You were probably high and started yapping off at the mouth and revealing your sick family secrets and now you regret it! Too late! It's on the record now!

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 07:21:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

@bird-fu Pedo-Fu

2018-10-07 06:45:09

I put the truth.

2018-10-07 07:02:29

You told on yourself @bird-fu Pedo-Fu, now you are so pressed to lie your way out of it that you are letting me quote you???????

i am not pressed. I am telling the true story, twice, now. That's not pressed. You are gunna lie about what took place, at least 10x. That seems much more pressed. Whites don't like your lies as much as Blacks. Yes, I will try to get the truth out. As usual , Blacks don't give a shit about the truth. That's why they don't block you. They see lies as entertaining.

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 07:28:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-07 07:18:17

@bird-fu Pedo-Fu

I hit the nail on the head, and you know it! That's why you are in here in MY THREAD trying to clear things up! You were probably high and started yapping off at the mouth and revealing your sick family secrets and now you regret it! Too late! It's on the record now!

Your own family got you drunk to the point of blacking out for 8 hours on Thanksgiving, and had their way with you!

LOLLLLL......My family had their way with the Pumpkin Pie, the corn casserole, the carrot cake, etc. Destroyed it. I am sure that is where their interests were.

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 08:28:42  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Ain't me.

2018-10-07 07:13:32

What white man comes to a predominantly black site and calls a black man a "bitch negro?" It's evident he's racist as fuck. I don't see how y'all tolerate that busted sack of mayonnaise.

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 09:27:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@bird-fu pedo-fu said:

"It definitely is a Caucasian thing,They aren't constantly looking to one up each other (like i see black families do.) So, they don't watch them like a hawk. I am sure that I was drinking most of it out of their view. See, you can do that if your people breed in moderation. There are actually some places where nosey bitch negros won't be watching your every move. i wasn't trouble. Didn't have to use all that force they have to use on stubborn black kids. So, it was a one time thing where alcohol had to teach me a lesson. Everyone got to get their ass kicked by alcohol once."

@bird-fu Pedo-Fu, you maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!! You ALWAYS go into full throttle, fire breathing, hate monger mode when the truth has been told about you..

You're an expert on black families now?????? Dude, your father and your male relatives got you black out drunk and fucked the shit out of you! You are in no position to criticize black families when you were the front car of the Inbred White Trash Incest Express!!!!

You change your story more than you change your drawls, Pedo-Fu! First you said you drank so much you blacked out and had no memory of 8 hours! When I checked you, you said it was cool, because you were with your family on Thanksgiving, and your dad had to drag you to the shower. You actually thought telling more details made the situation look good!

When you made it obvious that you were made drunk (or drunk and drugged) to the point of black out and gang fucked by the men in your family, and I check you on it, you say it was your mother and father who helped you to shower, thinking putting your mother into the mix makes the situation look better. When I call you out on that, you edit it out. Don't think I didn't catch that, Pedo-Fu! Now you are saying you don't know if your parents helped you to shower or not! You need to pick a story and commit to it!

At the very least, your father cares so little about you, that he let you get drunk to the point of blacking out for eight hours with no memory of what happened. And you said you have no memory of what happened for 8 hours! You said that! Well least he had the decency to clean you up after they got through with you..Smile

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 09:33:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Ain't me.

2018-10-07 08:28:42

The same white man that has a negro calling him a pedo. Whats the difference? Anything that is predom blk anyone can walk in and be the sheriff. You know that.

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 09:44:03  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Ain't me.

2018-10-07 09:33:03

The same white man that has a negro calling him a pedo. Whats the difference? Anything that is predom blk anyone can walk in and be the sheriff. You know that.

I see you got your roach hacker friend to unblock you.. I'll block you again and see how long it takes for her to unblock you..Smile

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 09:52:39  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Ain't me.

2018-10-07 09:44:03

I see you got your roach hacker friend to unblock you.. I'll block you again and see how long it takes for her to unblock you..Smile

the way Ms Creepy is so friendly with an obviously dishonest, manipulative troll with a penchant for young boys makes me question her. I knew she was batshit crazy, but is she a predator herself? Best case scenario, she's a victim who empathizes for abusers. Worst case.... It would explain why she's always trying to play the moral champion, even refusing to curse. Those are usually the ones with dead hookers buried in the backyard or 5gb of child porn on their hard drive. Confused

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 11:34:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Ain't me.

Not sure what you're asking about. If you're complaining about the term "bitch negro" then, I would want them to refer to Whites in a better way. Not gunna happen.

They are the ones who wanted no control of the forum. Of course, they want no control for Blacks, but major controls on Whites etc. If that ain't a bitch Negro, then, what is?

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 11:40:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

She let the cat out of the bag that she got black out drunk and passed around by her father and other men in her family on Thanksgiving, and now she's trying to lie her way out of it. I can look at her and tell that she comes from a sick, sadistic environment. That explains who she is today..Smile

Post Posted: 2018-10-07 11:42:20  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-10-07 11:40:59

She let the cat out of the bag that she got black out drunk and passed around by her father and other men in her family on Thanksgiving, and now she's trying to lie her way out of it. I can look at her and tell that she comes from a sick, sadistic environment. That explains who she is today..Smile

This Thanksgiving story has me choking.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 5
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: