Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Who am I?

Who dammit!

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Who am I?

Bitch I sure am... I told you.... I say yes or no in every situation. You begging someone marry you. I don't have to do that.. I got my own sh!t my parents won't tell me who I can or can't marry

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Who am I?

8 days ago

Who dammit!

That reatrd talking about me. But dragged that how.. He got a grown as man who daddy telling him not to marry him. Don t want him to marry him. He mad because I don't have that problem.. He seen the receipts where a man want to marry me. I say yes or no. In that case don't told his ass no.. So therefore don't has the power over that slow b!tch praying and waiting. I told her she osafaithfully lost hope. The caim22 years of them being together and things are better than ever, turn around and said he was absent lost contact for14 years. Then the bitch did about face and said they just rekindle in the mall last year... That's a faithly lost hope as bitch

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

LMAO!!! You need to stop! Smile

Let that b!tch keep reaching... Motel 6 receptionist, college degreed working ass...i will read that bitch...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

No let that bitch reaching... Me and tony on the same page.. We say yes or no in the situation. That b!tch ain't power that's why she on hold

Track Thumbs Up/Down
In undergrad I worked at the Courtyard Marriott.....best job ever.....

free breakfast, people at their best, cool travelers...And I'd go slide in a room with some Milano cookies. Smile..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

Let that b!tch keep reaching... Motel 6 receptionist, college degreed working ass...i will read that bitch...

Hahahahaha..there is a part of me that wishes that y'all are playing with each other and are really friends..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Hahahahaha..there is a part of me that wishes that y'all are playing with each other and are really friends..Smile

That part of you must have has a shot of Cognac

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Who am I?

8 days ago

Who dammit!

8 days ago

That reatrd talking about me. But dragged that how.. He got a grown as man who daddy telling him not to marry him. Don t want him to marry him. He mad because I don't have that problem.. He seen the receipts where a man want to marry me. I say yes or no. In that case don't told his ass no.. So therefore don't has the power over that slow b!tch praying and waiting. I told her she osafaithfully lost hope. The caim22 years of them being together and things are better than ever, turn around and said he was absent lost contact for14 years. Then the bitch did about face and said they just rekindle in the mall last year... That's a faithly lost hope as bitch

20 dudes want to marry you?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Who am I?

8 days ago

Who dammit!

8 days ago

Sounds like they was hooking up all that time.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

That part of you must have has a shot of Cognac

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

I be wondering the same thing. They wanna grudge fuck each other.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Who am I?

8 days ago

Who dammit!

8 days ago

8 days ago

He being sarcastic... but most of my ex want to rekindle and take the next step

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Who am I?

8 days ago

Who dammit!

8 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Who am I?

8 days ago

Who dammit!

8 days ago

8 days ago

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Who am I?

8 days ago

Who dammit!

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Most of your ex want to rekindle all that money they used to get outta you before they vanished. Like the famous made up jumanie. So has she written you a dear john letter from prison and let you know she been chosen by big ben yet?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Who am I?

8 days ago

Who dammit!

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Why do you continue to communicate with your exes if you don't want none of them.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

I be wondering the same thing. They wanna grudge fuck each other.

I think it would be more like this tho...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Who am I?

8 days ago

Who dammit!

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Why do you continue to communicate with your exes if you don't want none of them.

I don’t they text me to see how I’m doing...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

8 days ago

Who am I?

8 days ago

Who dammit!

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

Most of your ex want to rekindle all that money they used to get outta you before they vanished. Like the famous made up jumanie. So has she written you a dear john letter from prison and let you know she been chosen by big ben yet?

B!tch shut the fuck up and find a new church to attend
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: