logo
Search
some light skins smell like hamsters...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2018-08-10 16:11:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Laughing some interracial black mixed white light skins smell like hamster when they're in the heat and get warm and/or sweat, especially if they didn't shower just that day. in fact, a long ago dark skin ex of mine said that about some of them "smelling like hamsters". i DID always notice that a number of them looked musty-sweaty and smelled funny-different but never knew what to relate their scent to until my ex said exactly what it is. Laughing they smell like hamster . it must be the half hotdog water in them plus a lot of them think they're to pretty because they are light skinned to have to bathe and brush their teeth before going out or getting laid. stank like! it's no wonder light skins were excluded from the land of wakanda! Laughing

anybody else who isn't mix or is mixed familiar with a distinct scent that some mixed people have? Laughing

Post Posted: 2018-08-10 19:18:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-08-10 16:11:37

Laughing SOME interracial black mixed white light skins have this hamster cage smell to them when they're in the heat and get warm and/or sweat, especially if they didn't shower just that day. an long ago ex of mine said the same thing about some of them smelling that way. must be the half hotdog water in them and a lot of them think they're to pretty because they are light skin to have to bathe and brush their teeth before getting laid. has anybody else who isn't mix or is mixed familiar with a distinct scent that some mixed people have. Laughing

Lol bae I talk about they musty Cheeto booty having ass all the time.

And I knew this high yellow dude who had so much tartar you could bake a cake with that shit.

Post Posted: 2018-08-10 19:30:59  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Laughing SOME interracial black mixed white light skins have this hamster cage smell to them when they're in the heat and get warm and/or sweat, especially if they didn't shower just that day. an long ago ex of mine said the same thing about some of them smelling that way. must be the half hotdog water in them and a lot of them think they're to pretty because they are light skin to have to bathe and brush their teeth before getting laid. has anybody else who isn't mix or is mixed familiar with a distinct scent that some mixed people have. Laughing

2018-08-10 19:18:37

Lol bae I talk about they musty Cheeto booty having ass all the time.

And I knew this high yellow dude who had so much tartar you could bake a cake with that shit.

gross! yeah. a lot of them are nasty and funky.

Post Posted: 2018-08-10 21:43:37  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I is light.

I is hamster-ish.

Post Posted: 2018-08-11 03:51:57  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Lol....I don't know about all that but I think they way you smell has a lot to do with how you were raised and the kind of food you eat....If a light skin nigga was raised by a typical white American woman then you know he'll be eating a lot of cheese, milk, PICKLES IN A JAR, sauerkraut, strange sausages, cream cheese, blue cheese, RARE BLOODY STEAKS, bagels, coffee, crepes, yogurt, ice cream, sushi, and eggs....WHITE AMERICAN PEOPLE LOVE TO EAT those DAIRY ITEMS items and uncooked/cured meat...they like their meats half way cooked with pink on the inside....so if this mixed light skin nigga is eating a very American caucasian dairy diet, he'll end up smelling like that when he sweats.....and LIKE I SAID, how he was raised is a factor too....I've noticed most white Americans just use bodywash with no soft sponge or no towel to scrub down their body.....they go under the shower head, squeeze bodywash, rinse, and step out of the shower in less than 30 seconds.....so if that mixed light skin nigga was raised to not bother about using a sponge or a towel to scrub that funk down, that bacteria build up and that caucasian American diet will take control of the way he smells.....

See me....I spend atleast 10 mins in the shower...and I give myself a good scrub down with a soft sponge with warm water....why?....because I'm African....and us Africans eat some funky spicy foods with a whole bunch of peppers, medicinal herbs, and extreme seasoning....goat and lamb meat soups....rice.....and our sweat is like NUCLEAR WASTE....lol.......a DAILY scrub down to clean out those pores is necessary.....and maximum strength GILLETTE GEL DEODORANT IS VERY IMPORTANT for us.....

It doesn't matter what race or racial mixture you ....has everything to do with how your folks raised you to handle business in the shower....Different cultures eat different foods so you must BATHE according to how you eat culturally.....IF YOU ARE VEGAN, then you really don't need to scrub or do too much in the shower.....because your diet is ultra clean....meatless.....bloodless....zero dairy....zero zero.......your poop is green....

If your piss is clear like water and your poop is green like VEGAN, the you really don't need to spend too much time in the shower.....you might not even need soap.....just a warm water rinse and some organic deodorant......

But if your piss is gold brown and your poop is brown, then you've got work to do in that shower.....doesn't matter what race you are......

I think the wet dog smell on some of these mixed skin negroes has to do with that dairy diet, sushi (raw fish), and those bloody medium rare steaks......If his momma is white American, then you know he was raised on that stuff.......Cuz most people of color don't eat raw meats.....all our meals are fully cooked.....and ppl of color are not crazy about cheese and fermented foods.....that's a white American lifestyle.....and unfortunately, some of our beloved mixed negro brethren were raised to think eating raw fish and medium rare meat is normal...they'll eat an uncooked medium rare steak and wash it down with some milk......that shit will have your armpits smelling like milk and blood.....

Post Posted: 2018-08-11 11:22:21  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't think it's a light skin thing. I think people try to live up to other people's expectations of them by ignoring their true self, thus creating anger, fear of rejection, feeling of being unloved, distrust, and resentment.

Do you think a light skin person just wants to be somebody's fetish, a trophy man/woman, or a quick fuck? No, they want more but most dark skin men who are interested in them just want them because they are "light skin and good looking" (in fact, light skin doesn't mean good looking) while promoting black power and telling them to reject the white side that gave them the skin tone, the same skin tone that the darker skin man finds so desirable in them.

As a result, the inside is angry, resentful, feels cheated and disrespected and unloved, so it manifested itself into bad breath, bad odor, bad attitude, or bad behaviors etc. That fact won't change until they get professionall help and have genuine people in their lives who love and accept them unconditionally.

Post Posted: 2018-08-11 13:38:51  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Laughing

Post Posted: 2018-08-11 20:39:04  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

You are soooooooooooo wrong...but soooooooooooo right, lol. I don't know what it is, but it's seems like the finest red bones, high yellas and light brights be stinkin to high heavens! It be either the breath, their body odor, or both! I remember one that smelled just like a dog that was overdue for a bath.

One time, I hooked up with this guy who looks like one of those Tumblr/Instagram models making the rounds. We cammed to check each other out and when he said come through, I made a bee line to his spot! When I got there, he was every bit as sexy as he was on cam, but when we started to make out, his mouth smelled like a full kitty litter box! My soul was completely crushed. And I don't think it was just his breath, because the smell was coming from his skin as well! Of course this nigga wanted to be kissin and shit! That experience soured me from wanting to do the hook up thing for a minute..Smile

i believe you. a lot of light skins don't like to bathe and brush their teeth and/or think they're too pretty because they are light skinned to bathe and brush their teeth. Laughing they're usually the ones with stank breath, rotten dicks, shitty holes and cheesy feet when you lay with them. Laughing it's no wonder they're excluded from the land of wakanda! Laughing

Post Posted: 2018-08-11 21:46:40  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Lol....I don't know about all that but I think they way you smell has a lot to do with how you were raised and the kind of food you eat....If a light skin nigga was raised by a typical white American woman then you know he'll be eating a lot of cheese, milk, PICKLES IN A JAR, sauerkraut, strange sausages, cream cheese, blue cheese, RARE BLOODY STEAKS, bagels, coffee, crepes, yogurt, ice cream, sushi, and eggs....WHITE AMERICAN PEOPLE LOVE TO EAT those DAIRY ITEMS items and uncooked/cured meat...they like their meats half way cooked with pink on the inside....so if this mixed light skin nigga is eating a very American caucasian dairy diet, he'll end up smelling like that when he sweats.....and LIKE I SAID, how he was raised is a factor too....I've noticed most white Americans just use bodywash with no soft sponge or no towel to scrub down their body.....they go under the shower head, squeeze bodywash, rinse, and step out of the shower in less than 30 seconds.....so if that mixed light skin nigga was raised to not bother about using a sponge or a towel to scrub that funk down, that bacteria build up and that caucasian American diet will take control of the way he smells.....

See me....I spend atleast 10 mins in the shower...and I give myself a good scrub down with a soft sponge with warm water....why?....because I'm African....and us Africans eat some funky spicy foods with a whole bunch of peppers, medicinal herbs, and extreme seasoning....goat and lamb meat soups....rice.....and our sweat is like NUCLEAR WASTE....lol.......a DAILY scrub down to clean out those pores is necessary.....and maximum strength GILLETTE GEL DEODORANT IS VERY IMPORTANT for us.....

It doesn't matter what race or racial mixture you ....has everything to do with how your folks raised you to handle business in the shower....Different cultures eat different foods so you must BATHE according to how you eat culturally.....IF YOU ARE VEGAN, then you really don't need to scrub or do too much in the shower.....because your diet is ultra clean....meatless.....bloodless....zero dairy....zero zero.......your poop is green....

If your piss is clear like water and your poop is green like VEGAN, the you really don't need to spend too much time in the shower.....you might not even need soap.....just a warm water rinse and some organic deodorant......

But if your piss is gold brown and your poop is brown, then you've got work to do in that shower.....doesn't matter what race you are......

I think the wet dog smell on some of these mixed skin negroes has to do with that dairy diet, sushi (raw fish), and those bloody medium rare steaks......If his momma is white American, then you know he was raised on that stuff.......Cuz most people of color don't eat raw meats.....all our meals are fully cooked.....and ppl of color are not crazy about cheese and fermented foods.....that's a white American lifestyle.....and unfortunately, some of our beloved mixed negro brethren were raised to think eating raw fish and medium rare meat is normal...they'll eat an uncooked medium rare steak and wash it down with some milk......that shit will have your armpits smelling like milk and blood.....

while i understand what you're saying and what you're saying has a lot of truth to it, the scent comes from their lower levels of melanin. melanin is a pigment nearly completely black in color that is in relation to carbon which is also completely black in color that acts as an antioxidant. the less melanin you contain, the more raw you look, smell and are. internal odors from rawness of flesh and odors from food through skin are more and more neutralized with higher levels of melanin. in exchange, black armpit odor is more bitter and thicker since it gets all concentrated and released through there. however, a good scrub in the shower and deodorant could simply neutralize that.

everybody needs something with friction to scrub their skin with in the shower whether regardless of race, gender and diet. showering with your bare hands only is not thorough. you need to SCRUB your armpits, dick (especially the over and under the head if uncut after pulling back), balls and ball corners, perineum (taint/gooch), ass and feet as those areas are prone to more bacteria/toxin exposure/build up, less oxygen, higher acidity and unpleasant odor.

also a vegetarian or even a full vegan diet is full of consuming toxins as well. antioxidants from vegetables are actually toxins in amounts too high which is actually very easy to reach in a high vegetable based diet. a lot of plants contain things called "anti-nutrients" which are group of things that are toxic to the body along with prevent us from absorbing nutrients. gluten grains, grain with husks, legumes, and a lot of commonly consumed vegetables contain them in high amounts.

beans are known to make one fart and that is the true reason. too much fiber can cause digestive upset, gas, bloating and diarrhea causing loss to good bacteria and nutrients of the body that keep our defenses and immune system up. simple sugars, especially fructose whether it's refined or from fruit is not at all good for you. look up 140 reasons sugar is bad for you. also veganism sucks nutritional, especially when it comes to iron and b-12 that can actually be obtained in satisfactory amounts and that can actually be absorbed without supplementing.

vegan diet is not low toxicity or better. this is coming from an ex vegan. however, veganism taught me the importance of vegetables in the diet and that people DO need to BALANCE OUT a lot of the starch and meat that they eat with more vegetables and water. however, avoiding eating/drinking SUGAR (INCLUDING FROM FRUITS) is the NUMBER ONE that EVERYONE of any race or diet should be avoiding doing, especially mixing it with other macronutrients. sugar is only good for starvation and survival when everything else isn't available as they're not healthy to consume on the regular, especially along with other types of food.

Post Posted: 2018-08-12 05:59:11  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-08-11 21:46:40

while i understand what you're saying and what you're saying has a lot of truth to it, the scent comes from their lower levels of melanin. melanin is a pigment nearly completely black in color that is in relation to carbon which is also completely black in color that acts as an antioxidant. the less melanin you contain, the more raw you look, smell and are. internal odors from rawness of flesh and odors from food through skin are more and more neutralized with higher levels of melanin. in exchange, black armpit odor is more bitter and thicker since it gets all concentrated and released through there. however, a good scrub in the shower and deodorant could simply neutralize that.

everybody needs something with friction to scrub their skin with in the shower whether regardless of race, gender and diet. showering with your bare hands only is not thorough. you need to SCRUB your armpits, dick (especially the over and under the head if uncut after pulling back), balls and ball corners, perineum (taint/gooch), ass and feet as those areas are prone to more bacteria/toxin exposure/build up, less oxygen, higher acidity and unpleasant odor.

also a vegetarian or even a full vegan diet is full of consuming toxins as well. antioxidants from vegetables are actually toxins in amounts too high which is actually very easy to reach in a high vegetable based diet. a lot of plants contain things called "anti-nutrients" which are group of things that are toxic to the body along with prevent us from absorbing nutrients. gluten grains, grain with husks, legumes, and a lot of commonly consumed vegetables contain them in high amounts.

beans are known to make one fart and that is the true reason. too much fiber can cause digestive upset, gas, bloating and diarrhea causing loss to good bacteria and nutrients of the body that keep our defenses and immune system up. simple sugars, especially fructose whether it's refined or from fruit is not at all good for you. look up 140 reasons sugar is bad for you. also veganism sucks nutritional, especially when it comes to iron and b-12 that can actually be obtained in satisfactory amounts and that can actually be absorbed without supplementing.

vegan diet is not low toxicity or better. this is coming from an ex vegan. however, veganism taught me the importance of vegetables in the diet and that people DO need to BALANCE OUT a lot of the starch and meat that they eat with more vegetables and water. however, avoiding eating/drinking SUGAR (INCLUDING FROM FRUITS) is the NUMBER ONE that EVERYONE of any race or diet should be avoiding doing, especially mixing it with other macronutrients. sugar is only good for starvation and survival when everything else isn't available as they're not healthy to consume on the regular, especially along with other types of food.

Ok....but doesn't the toxicity of veges depend on where you get your veges from?

I think whole foods brags about being ORGANIC and NON-GMO and what not....

I'm also sure SMART hardcore vegans will eventually realize that is healthier and cheaper to grow your own food....Veges don't take that long to grow anyway....

I've seen some people with indoor gardens in their living rooms......pots of veges....

Within the next 5 years....I think I'm gonna go completely NON-GMO plant based and seafood diet.. I'm seriously thinking about invest in a couple of these devices and grow my own shit.....IN MY HOUSE....that was I know exactly where my shit is coming from....

Something along these lines....

Post Posted: 2018-08-12 18:42:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

I don't think it's a light skin thing. I think people try to live up to other people's expectations of them by ignoring their true self, thus creating anger, fear of rejection, feeling of being unloved, distrust, and resentment.

Do you think a light skin person just wants to be somebody's fetish, a trophy man/woman, or a quick fuck? No, they want more but most dark skin men who are interested in them just want them because they are "light skin and good looking" (in fact, light skin doesn't mean good looking) while promoting black power and telling them to reject the white side that gave them the skin tone, the same skin tone that the darker skin man finds so desirable in them.

As a result, the inside is angry, resentful, feels cheated and disrespected and unloved, so it manifested itself into bad breath, bad odor, bad attitude, or bad behaviors etc. That fact won't change until they get professionall help and have genuine people in their lives who love and accept them unconditionally.

2018-08-11 12:34:26

Men are the past. #RobotReady

Laughing My straight friend and I already has it all planned out, he's getting a female robot and I am getting a make robot and call it a day.

Post Posted: 2018-08-12 18:54:32  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Laughing

OMG is that my 2cups of sugar? Come give me some diabetes. Laughing

Post Posted: 2018-08-13 19:16:56  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Laughing

2018-08-12 18:54:32

Laughing !!!

Where have you been hiding all this time?!

Post Posted: 2018-08-14 17:05:10  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Laughing

2018-08-13 19:16:56

Laughing !!!

Laughing Living my best life or at least trying to. How was your trip?

Post Posted: 2018-08-14 17:07:31  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2018-08-11 12:34:26

Men are the past. #RobotReady

2018-08-12 18:42:32

Laughing My straight friend and I already has it all planned out, he's getting a female robot and I am getting a make robot and call it a day.

2018-08-12 19:50:23

I was at a bad parents kickback last night, his daughter sat with us..and asked..

Is is easier to just be with a woman because seems high maintenance....

Livingtheybestlifehunty

Laughing

Post Posted: 2018-08-14 22:11:47  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Laughing

Laughing !!!

2018-08-14 17:05:10

Part of my best life. I didn't find myself a Japanese husband, but I did see a traditional Japanese style wedding! {^_^}

Post Posted: 2018-08-24 17:45:12  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Laughing

Laughing !!!

2018-08-14 17:05:10

2018-08-14 22:11:47

Part of my best life. I didn't find myself a Japanese husband, but I did see a traditional Japanese style wedding! {^_^}

You didn't meet your Japanese husband yet, but he's coming, I know he is.

Post Posted: 2018-08-25 10:48:43  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Smell like hamsters yet all of you would still eat the ass even without a shower.

Post Posted: 2019-02-16 19:34:45  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Smell like hamsters yet all of you would still eat the ass even without a shower.

ew. not even. i prefer black men, especially dark skin black men by miles over mixed men. i would worship them on a dirty day over a light skin if i had no option not to. also that mixed dude looks like a hamster himself Laughing . however, i do trust that you nigga_nites are a light skin who enjoys practicing good hygiene from past posts that i've read of yours. Laughing

Post Posted: 2019-02-16 23:02:19  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Laughing some interracial black mixed white light skins smell like hamster when they're in the heat and get warm and/or sweat, especially if they didn't shower just that day. in fact, a long ago dark skin ex of mine said that about some of them "smelling like hamsters". i DID always notice that a number of them looked musty-sweaty and smelled funny-different but never knew what to relate their scent to until my ex said exactly what it is. :Iol: it must be the half hotdog water in them plus a lot of them think they're to pretty because they are light skinned to have to bathe and brush their teeth before going out or getting laid. stank like! it's no wonder light skins were excluded from the land of wakanda! Laughing

anybody else who isn't mix or is mixed familiar with a distinct scent that some mixed people have? Laughing

I have detected a different odor on light skinned/mixed black guys than I do on non-mixed darker skinned black guys!! The lighter mixed guys smell like white guys for some reason (especially when they sweat!!) There's a certain musk associated with non-mixed guys that is different & is like an aphrodisiac!! I don't always detect this with light/mixed men & it can be a slight turnoff!!! In the end, it's all about good hygiene...!!

Post Posted: 2019-02-17 00:55:28  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Post Posted: 2019-02-17 01:18:09  

Track Thumbs Up/Down
And darks smell like beer and pennys left in a hot car back seat bew

Post Posted: 2019-02-17 23:19:44  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Laughing some interracial black mixed white light skins smell like hamster when they're in the heat and get warm and/or sweat, especially if they didn't shower just that day. in fact, a long ago dark skin ex of mine said that about some of them "smelling like hamsters". i DID always notice that a number of them looked musty-sweaty and smelled funny-different but never knew what to relate their scent to until my ex said exactly what it is. :Iol: it must be the half hotdog water in them plus a lot of them think they're to pretty because they are light skinned to have to bathe and brush their teeth before going out or getting laid. stank like! it's no wonder light skins were excluded from the land of wakanda! Laughing

2019-02-16 23:02:19

I have detected a different odor on light skinned/mixed black guys than I do on non-mixed darker skinned black guys!! The lighter mixed guys smell like white guys for some reason (especially when they sweat!!) There's a certain musk associated with non-mixed guys that is different & is like an aphrodisiac!! I don't always detect this with light/mixed men & it can be a slight turnoff!!! In the end, it's all about good hygiene...!!

yeah i agree that fully black men have the best smelling natural pheromones but you're correct that it's all about hygiene at the end of all along with good health and good diet.

Post Posted: 2019-02-17 23:23:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

if you're not a funny/funky smelling mixed dude then don't take this to heart Laughing. i agree that some dark skin do have an unpleasant, bitter odor to them too, especially their underarms when they don't use or forget to use deodorant.

Post Posted: 2019-02-17 23:30:07  

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2019-02-17 23:23:07

if you're not a funny/funky smelling mixed dude then don't take this to heart Laughing. i agree that some dark skin do have an unpleasant, bitter odor to them too, especially their underarms when they don't use or forget to use deodorant.

i sawry
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: