Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5:00-5:30

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

5:00-5:30

This whole thing was great TV.

In November, when the GOP gets whacked in the midterms. These idiots that shilled for Trump today, will be thrown under the bus by Trump, and be told by him that America overthrew the GOP lead house because they didn't do enough get his agenda accomplished.

He'll say some shit like that, and wash his hands with them. While affirming that this GOP whitewashing is proof America wants congress to start his approving policies.

I just got a feeling he'll say something along those lines. A big fat thanx for nothing after they embarrassed themselves this afternoon for him & his corrupt campaign & administration.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@NEON-PCT

Do you think things said on emails and texts should be taken face value as the way someone feels on a topic?

I do not. To me, it's what that person wants the other person to think he or she believes. IT'S NOT NECESSARILY THE PERSON'S ACTUAL BELIEFS OR INTENTIONS. For some reason, these statements are taken as face value opinion. What this guy said to his side piece, has some testosterone and bravado mixed in an effort to appear charismatic to this person. Yes, he had a bias, but they didn't show where that bias was acted upon.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

2 days ago

@NEON-PCT

Do you think things said on emails and texts should be taken face value as the way someone feels on a topic?

I do not. To me, it's what that person wants the other person to think he or she believes. IT'S NOT NECESSARILY THE PERSON'S ACTUAL BELIEFS OR INTENTIONS. For some reason, these statements are taken as face value opinion. What this guy said to his side piece, has some testosterone and bravado mixed in an effort to appear charismatic to this person. Yes, he had a bias, but they didn't show where that bias was acted upon.

Of course.

Ironically what they're saying is that u can't do a job on a political figure, if you're partisan enough to show that you have a political opinion.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Ms. Coleman-Watson is a Congresswoman from Trenton NJ area. This hearing was a lesson in partisanship problems in Congress! Look the agent was a fool for sending the texts but didnt influence the investigation. If it WAS a deep state, we would have heard about the investigation before the election, right?
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: