First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/BubblePOPPA/status/1017478685077721088

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

I don't get why someone would be whacking off while getting a foot massage, unless it were a mutually agreed thing, and they were alone in a locked salon.

I mean, I hope this wasn't in public like that.

Smile

2 days ago

I don't see why someone would disclose their HIV positive status on an anonymous, no pic profile and delete it after it was clocked... @whtskksblk ...

And not disclose their HIV positive status on their two current accounts...

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

Why would someone do that Tom????? You should know since that's exactly what you did..Smile

2 days ago

then again he's white ... so he prolly was drug for filth and was like I ain't tellin' them shit ...

@wht_sks_blk you ain't gotta tell us shit ... but who ever you dealin' with better know ... ijs ... if this is true.

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

Nigga how did you get this information?

2 days ago

it's true...he deleted his profile with HIV status posted on it on the same day the profile was exposed....he's in here playing "nice" but he is not to be trusted...that man is evil...in most of his pics he wears shades and that's to hide the evil in his eyes...

2 days ago

okay I see 2 profiles ... he said you had a third .... whats your other one?
Damn ... evil ... what type of shit you think he's doing?

2 days ago

he has three profiles...well two now...the one he's posting on now, the one admin banned and the one he deleted on the same day it was exposed (the one that had his hiv+ status on it)....

2 days ago

I saw that ... I'm talking about you ... he said you have 3 different profiles .. I see 2 ... what's your other one.

2 days ago

you got me confused with the other guy in here...he doesn't have three profiles...he has ONE..he just changed his s/n three times...

2 days ago

no....... when you posted

"you say you don't know me/will never meet me like someone would want to know you/meet you...i don't know what low self-esteem, drug addicted, HIV infected, half your age black boys boosted your head up but no one wants to know you/meet you tom... "

he quoted @dicksuckinsam

2 days ago

ok now you got me confused...i was touching on what he said to @dicksuckinsam he said dicksuckinsam doesn't know him and will never meet him...i was just saying that nobody wants to know him/meet him...

2 days ago

ok now you got me confused ... strike 2 nigga

"i was touching on what he said to @dicksuckinsam he said dicksuckinsam doesn't know him and will never meet him...i was just saying that nobody wants to know him/meet him..."

that ain't what happened bro ... it's okay .. just own it .. who gives a fuck if you have 2 profiles .. .but if you lie about it ... yo ass will get dragged.

what happened then? because i don't know what the hell you're talking about..and why are you being so understanding on his part after asking after asking questions about him?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
lol @ tom...he convinced himself that he's made a friend and that everyone is seeing things the way he sees them...#nutcase

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

I don't get why someone would be whacking off while getting a foot massage, unless it were a mutually agreed thing, and they were alone in a locked salon.

Smile

2 days ago

I don't see why someone would disclose their HIV positive status on an anonymous, no pic profile and delete it after it was clocked... @whtskksblk ...

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

Why would someone do that Tom????? You should know since that's exactly what you did..Smile

2 days ago

then again he's white ... so he prolly was drug for filth and was like I ain't tellin' them shit ...

@wht_sks_blk you ain't gotta tell us shit ... but who ever you dealin' with better know ... ijs ... if this is true.

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

She admitted the @whtskksblk account was hers, but claimed she forgot all about it and deleted it after she was clocked. It didn't have any pictures, said her age was 46 and that she was an expert dick sucker and she was HIV positive.

Don't you find it odd that a person who is always criticizing someone or accusing someone of having multiple accounts, has three herself, at least two for 10 years strong?????

And don't you find it equally odd that someone who is always criticizing someone for not having pics in their profile, would have an anonymous, no pic profile with their HIV positive status, trolling for sex, at the same time they have a separate account with a profile with pics that does not disclose their HIV positive status??????

2 days ago

See?

This is how this little Troll continues to Lie, and followed me here to do just this kind of Trolling, leaving out critical information. He tries to Troll & mess up everyone's Threads with his little games to get attention.

Because Trolling this site is his entire life, every single day.

That "whtskksblk" ID he mentioned was created over 10 years ago. I had been told about BGC by a friend, and I recall us playing on the computer as he showed me the site, and we created that ID while clicking on all the different settings & options, as he was showing it me. And we were likely high at the time, I live in NYC, after all.

Then I forgot all about it, it was a very busy year for me, and it wasn't until much later, like almost a year later, that I thought of BGC again, and went back to the site and created the "whtsksblk" ID which I had for 10 years, up until the recent "Purge"by BGC came and took it, apparently along with some other IDs and Threads, off the site. There was a Thread created about the "Purge" when it happened several days ago, and people remarked that it had deleted accounts & Threads. But this little troll leaves out that part too, acting like mine was the only ID purged.

I had truly forgotten about that earlier ID from 10 years ago, had no idea what we'd clicked on or set up, and it just stayed dormant, unused for 10 years, until this little Troll dug it up the other day.

But stop & think: What kind of lonely, obsessed mind does it take to even think of spending so much time digging up on such a trivial thing? Who would even do that ?

This pathetic little Troll, that's who.

And you know what? If you look on the "In Memory..." Thread, where I explained this, but he is here acting like I didn't, you can see that I thanked him for pointing it out, since I was surprised myself and laughed that it was still there. After 10 years ! I just deleted it, since I only have one ID at a time, like most legitimate people here.

A fact he also Lies about, contradicting himself by asking "Why was your "whtsksblk" ID banned in the Purge ?", but at the same time referring to it as an "active account", accusing me of having then 2 active accounts at the same time, which it is obviously not, since you can't use a banned account, so it's not "active."

Which is why I made this "Wht_Sks_Blk" account, to have a usable one on here again. Completely logical, right?

Not to this little Troll, apparently, since I already told him all this, but he still comes to Troll me about it, over & over.

I have always only used one account at a time, one name at a time, like nearly everyone here does, but unlike this little Troll, who was caught using THREE different identities on his ANONYMOUS, no information having/no pic-having account he is using today and every single day, to Troll other people on here.

And somehow, he doesn't see that acting like a little punk Troll all day every single day with his deceitful account, following people around to Troll them like this from Thread to Thread leaves him with no Credibility on here at all.

He must think folks are pretty dumb, to not be able to see through his BS act.

Sorry he came here to Spam your Thread with this Trolling BS, man.

Punks will be punks.

Smile

2 days ago

No accounts were purged. Your account was banned by admin. It hasn't been deleted, therefore it is still active. You just can't use it in the forum. Nice try tho, Shitcake..Smile

Now tell us why you don't disclose your HIV positive status on your two current accounts, as you did on your recently deleted anonymous no pic account????

And tell us why you are denying this...

Is you??????? Smile

2 days ago

How do you know ?

Are you the Admin ?

Did you ask the Admin ?

Prove it !

And why are you constantly following people around with your anonymous Troll ID, with THREE identities on it, every single day on here, Trolling & trying to ruin people's Threads, like you are doing right now ?

Face it, you have been caught Lying and Trolling, with a fake-ass anonymous ID.

You have zero credibility, because of what you do.

Now, stop ruining another Thread with your punk-ass Trolling nonsense.

Smile

This is how I know your @whtsksblk account is still active. Anyone who clicks on the mention can see that you placed the account on hold, in hopes that admin will lift your "temporary" ban from the forum. Why else would you place this account on hold instead of deleting it????????? You have created another account, therefore you have two accounts. Why won't you delete one of your accounts, TOM?????????? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
it never ceases to amaze me the way some blk ppl will have other blk ppl PROVE to them what it is that they're saying but will believe anything a white person says with the quickness..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

it's true...he deleted his profile with HIV status posted on it on the same day the profile was exposed....he's in here playing "nice" but he is not to be trusted...that man is evil...in most of his pics he wears shades and that's to hide the evil in his eyes...

2 days ago

2 days ago

he has three profiles...well two now...the one he's posting on now, the one admin banned and the one he deleted on the same day it was exposed (the one that had his hiv+ status on it)....

2 days ago

I saw that ... I'm talking about you ... he said you have 3 different profiles .. I see 2 ... what's your other one.

2 days ago

you got me confused with the other guy in here...he doesn't have three profiles...he has ONE..he just changed his s/n three times...

2 days ago

"you say you don't know me/will never meet me like someone would want to know you/meet you...i don't know what low self-esteem, drug addicted, HIV infected, half your age black boys boosted your head up but no one wants to know you/meet you tom... "

he quoted @dicksuckinsam

2 days ago

ok now you got me confused...i was touching on what he said to @dicksuckinsam he said dicksuckinsam doesn't know him and will never meet him...i was just saying that nobody wants to know him/meet him...

2 days ago

"i was touching on what he said to @dicksuckinsam he said dicksuckinsam doesn't know him and will never meet him...i was just saying that nobody wants to know him/meet him..."

that ain't what happened bro ... it's okay .. just own it .. who gives a fuck if you have 2 profiles .. .but if you lie about it ... yo ass will get dragged.

2 days ago

what happened then? because i don't know what the hell you're talking about..and why are you being so understanding on his part after asking after asking questions about him?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

it never ceases to amaze me the way some blk ppl with have after blk ppl PROVE to them what it is that they're saying but will believe anything a white person says with the quickness..

Welcome to America..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

he quoted @dicksuckinsam

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

i still don't know what you're trying to get at...me and dicksuckinsam are not the same person...

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Gutter dirty tramp.. UGHHH Just dutttyyyy

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

She admitted the @whtskksblk account was hers, but claimed she forgot all about it and deleted it after she was clocked. It didn't have any pictures, said her age was 46 and that she was an expert dick sucker and she was HIV positive.

Don't you find it odd that a person who is always criticizing someone or accusing someone of having multiple accounts, has three herself, at least two for 10 years strong?????

And don't you find it equally odd that someone who is always criticizing someone for not having pics in their profile, would have an anonymous, no pic profile with their HIV positive status, trolling for sex, at the same time they have a separate account with a profile with pics that does not disclose their HIV positive status??????

2 days ago

See?

This is how this little Troll continues to Lie, and followed me here to do just this kind of Trolling, leaving out critical information. He tries to Troll & mess up everyone's Threads with his little games to get attention.

That "whtskksblk" ID he mentioned was created over 10 years ago. I had been told about BGC by a friend, and I recall us playing on the computer as he showed me the site, and we created that ID while clicking on all the different settings & options, as he was showing it me. And we were likely high at the time, I live in NYC, after all.

Then I forgot all about it, it was a very busy year for me, and it wasn't until much later, like almost a year later, that I thought of BGC again, and went back to the site and created the "whtsksblk" ID which I had for 10 years, up until the recent "Purge"by BGC came and took it, apparently along with some other IDs and Threads, off the site. There was a Thread created about the "Purge" when it happened several days ago, and people remarked that it had deleted accounts & Threads. But this little troll leaves out that part too, acting like mine was the only ID purged.

I had truly forgotten about that earlier ID from 10 years ago, had no idea what we'd clicked on or set up, and it just stayed dormant, unused for 10 years, until this little Troll dug it up the other day.

But stop & think: What kind of lonely, obsessed mind does it take to even think of spending so much time digging up on such a trivial thing? Who would even do that ?

And you know what? If you look on the "In Memory..." Thread, where I explained this, but he is here acting like I didn't, you can see that I thanked him for pointing it out, since I was surprised myself and laughed that it was still there. After 10 years ! I just deleted it, since I only have one ID at a time, like most legitimate people here.

A fact he also Lies about, contradicting himself by asking "Why was your "whtsksblk" ID banned in the Purge ?", but at the same time referring to it as an "active account", accusing me of having then 2 active accounts at the same time, which it is obviously not, since you can't use a banned account, so it's not "active."

Which is why I made this "Wht_Sks_Blk" account, to have a usable one on here again. Completely logical, right?

Not to this little Troll, apparently, since I already told him all this, but he still comes to Troll me about it, over & over.

I have always only used one account at a time, one name at a time, like nearly everyone here does, but unlike this little Troll, who was caught using THREE different identities on his ANONYMOUS, no information having/no pic-having account he is using today and every single day, to Troll other people on here.

And somehow, he doesn't see that acting like a little punk Troll all day every single day with his deceitful account, following people around to Troll them like this from Thread to Thread leaves him with no Credibility on here at all.

Punks will be punks.

Smile

2 days ago

No accounts were purged. Your account was banned by admin. It hasn't been deleted, therefore it is still active. You just can't use it in the forum. Nice try tho, Shitcake..Smile

Now tell us why you don't disclose your HIV positive status on your two current accounts, as you did on your recently deleted anonymous no pic account????

Is you??????? Smile

2 days ago

How do you know ?

Are you the Admin ?

Did you ask the Admin ?

Prove it !

And why are you constantly following people around with your anonymous Troll ID, with THREE identities on it, every single day on here, Trolling & trying to ruin people's Threads, like you are doing right now ?

Smile

2 days ago

This is how I know your @whtsksblk account is still active. Anyone who clicks on the mention can see that you placed the account on hold, in hopes that admin will lift your "temporary" ban from the forum. Why else would you place this account on hold instead of deleting it????????? You have created another account, therefore you have two accounts. Why won't you delete one of your accounts, TOM?????????? Smile

Can't access it while it's "on hold" by the Admin.

When it becomes active again, I sill simply delete it.

Again, I have only had one active account that I used, always will.

Unlike YOU who has this anonymous, no-information/no picture THREE identity account, that you use to all day every single day just to Troll other posters.

You did it here, following me here to start your BS act again with your Lies & Deceit.

Why?

I think you owe this man an apology for coming here and being messy on his Thread.

I'm done discusding it on here.

You want to make a Thread specifically for your Trolling, go do that.

But don't come and sit on other folk's Threads like this and mess them up.

Grow up and learn how to act like an adult.

Thanks !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
that white man is in here lying....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

it never ceases to amaze me the way some blk ppl with have after blk ppl PROVE to them what it is that they're saying but will believe anything a white person says with the quickness..

"it never ceases to amaze me the way some blk ppl with have after blk ppl PROVE to them what it is that they're saying"

You fuckin' right ... that's humanity ... period .. prove to me that what you are suggesting is the truth ... fuck the race .. no man gets a pass on that.

"but will believe anything a white person says with the quickness.. "

@wht_sks_blk has yet to respond to me about any post you or @dicksuckinsam has said ... ... so what am I believing? I'm reading the thread like every one else ... We all saw you slip and fall ... it's cool .. just own it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk tell the man that every thing I said is the truth. If I am lying, tell him what I am lying about. Just saying I am lying doesn't cut it, Shitcake..Smile

2 days ago

Damn ... @ shitcake

I mean ..... @wht_sks_blk are those other 2 accounts yours? If so bro what was the purpose behind each?

2 days ago

THESE eyes. She is also denying this is her.

@d_p_b Look at the dated pic she uses on her profile...

Does that look like the person in the first pic to you?

2 days ago

I'm not going to demonize how he looks ... obviously the first pic is a more recent pic.

2 days ago

Does it look like the same person?

2 days ago

yea ... you don't look the same way forever. but your features remain relatively the same.

My current pictures are on my Profile, I have several of them there.

The one in the suit was taken at a wedding just last year.

I told him this in the "In Memory...." Thread several times, but he just keeps repeating the same lies over & over anyway.

Trolling.

And it's interesting that this Troll brings up pictures, when his own Profile has Zero information and Zero pictures, and he uses three screenames on it, at different times.

Deceitful Troll.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

2 days ago

"it never ceases to amaze me the way some blk ppl with have after blk ppl PROVE to them what it is that they're saying"

You fuckin' right ... that's humanity ... period .. prove to me that what you are suggesting is the truth ... fuck the race .. no man gets a pass on that.

@wht_sks_blk has yet to respond to me about any post you or @dicksuckinsam has said ... ... so what am I believing? I'm reading the thread like every one else ... We all saw you slip and fall ... it's cool .. just own it.

why haven't you asked that white man to PROVE that what has been said about him is NOT true? no matter how many times dicksuckinsam provides evidence, you still side with that white man..not ONE time have you asked that white man to post anything that contradicts what dicksuckinsam has said about him... EYE even came in here to support what dicksuckinsam said, and that still wasn't enough for you...you can miss me with that "fuck the race" bullshit...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk tell the man that every thing I said is the truth. If I am lying, tell him what I am lying about. Just saying I am lying doesn't cut it, Shitcake..Smile

2 days ago

Damn ... @ shitcake

I mean ..... @wht_sks_blk are those other 2 accounts yours? If so bro what was the purpose behind each?

2 days ago

2 days ago

I'm not going to demonize how he looks ... obviously the first pic is a more recent pic.

2 days ago

2 days ago

yea ... you don't look the same way forever. but your features remain relatively the same.

2 days ago

I told him this in the "In Memory...." Thread several times, but he just keeps repeating the same lies over & over anyway.

Trolling.

And it's interesting that this Troll brings up pictures, when his own Profile has Zero information and Zero pictures, and he uses three screenames on it, at different times.

Deceitful Troll.

Smile

well you did say you just deleted your @whtsksblk account

which is kind of a random act to do ... If i were to have multiple accounts it wouldn't really matter ...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

why haven't you asked that white man to PROVE that what has been said about him is NOT true? no matter how many times dicksuckinsam provides evidence, you still side with that white man..not ONE time have you asked that white man to post anything that contradicts what dicksuckinsam has said about him... EYE even came in here to support what dicksuckinsam said, and that still wasn't enough for you...you can miss me with that "fuck the race" bullshit...

Maybe because he has actually read what I posted on here, and saw my responses.

And that I said that any other questions raised by the Troll "Dicksuckinsam" (which is a screename Trolling another poster on here, and he also uses the names "Darthchocolate1" and "Darthcocoa" on this account too) were answered in the "In Memory..."Thread on the Forum.

This little Troll has no interest in the "truth."

His only interest is in Trolling, and messing up Threads.

Which is evident by his posts, doing this same thing, all day every single day on here.

With a 3-name, anonymous, deceitful ID, just like your "wherzmyhairline" ID is without any information or pictures.

Coincidence that BOTH of you have anonymous IDs?

And you show up at the SAME time on the SAME Thread here, saying the SAME things?

Run that BS elsewhere, man.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Gutter dirty tramp.. UGHHH Just dutttyyyy

degenerate is more like it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Maybe because he has actually read what I posted on here, and saw my responses.

And that I said that any other questions raised by the Troll "Dicksuckinsam" (which is a screename Trolling another poster on here, and he also uses the names "Darthchocolate1" and "Darthcocoa" on this account too) were answered in the "In Memory..."Thread on the Forum.

This little Troll has no interest in the "truth."

His only interest is in Trolling, and messing up Threads.

Which is evident by his posts, doing this same thing, all day every single day on here.

With a 3-name, anonymous, deceitful ID, just like your "wherzmyhairline" ID is without any information or pictures.

Coincidence that BOTH of you have anonymous IDs?

And you show up at the SAME time on the SAME Thread here, saying the SAME things?

Run that BS elsewhere, man.

Smile

i didn't even read that...you are a fake, lying ass, and you know it...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Damn ... @ shitcake

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Trolling.

Deceitful Troll.

Smile

2 days ago

which is kind of a random act to do ... If i were to have multiple accounts it wouldn't really matter ...

I had the "whtskksblk" account (two "k's", created 10 years ago with my friend when initially checking out the Site when he told me about it. I forgot about it until the Troll recently brought it up, and I deleted it because I didn't even know it was still there after 10 years, and obviously didn't need it.

He found it after I had already created the "Wht_Sks_Blk" account I am using now

The "whtsksblk" account I had used for 10 years until recently, when the Admin banned it in the 'Purge" that took place on here.

So it was unusable.

So I created this "Wht_Sks_Blk_ account to replace it, to them continue on the Site.

Like I said, the Admin controls access to the banned account, when it is released, I will simply delete it, since I only need or ever used one account on here.

The Trolls use multiple identities, now legitimate folks.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

See?

Punks will be punks.

Smile

2 days ago

Is you??????? Smile

2 days ago

How do you know ?

Are you the Admin ?

Did you ask the Admin ?

Prove it !

Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

Can't access it while it's "on hold" by the Admin.

When it becomes active again, I sill simply delete it.

Again, I have only had one active account that I used, always will.

Unlike YOU who has this anonymous, no-information/no picture THREE identity account, that you use to all day every single day just to Troll other posters.

You did it here, following me here to start your BS act again with your Lies & Deceit.

Why?

I think you owe this man an apology for coming here and being messy on his Thread.

I'm done discusding it on here.

You want to make a Thread specifically for your Trolling, go do that.

But don't come and sit on other folk's Threads like this and mess them up.

Grow up and learn how to act like an adult.

Thanks !

Smile

Tom you are legit deranged...

As you can clearly see, it says your account was placed on hold by OWNER! That would be YOU TOM!

You can't stop lying even when your lies can be effortlessly disproven..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

you were saying ... ?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Damn ... @ shitcake

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Trolling.

Deceitful Troll.

Smile

2 days ago

You see the new lie she just got caught in. She said that admin placed her account on hold. That is a bold faced lie! Admin temporarily banned her account, and SHE placed it on hold. She is also claim that admin "purged" other accounts when that did not happen. Her account is the only account that has been banned by admin in over a year. You have to she the obvious lies she is telling..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

you were saying ... ?

it still seems like you believe him over dicksuckinsam....i say seems like because let me tell you what it actually looks like tho...it looks like you asked questions in order to start some shit and now you're playing both sides..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Damn ... @ shitcake

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Trolling.

Deceitful Troll.

Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

I had the "whtskksblk" account (two "k's", created 10 years ago with my friend when initially checking out the Site when he told me about it. I forgot about it until the Troll recently brought it up, and I deleted it because I didn't even know it was still there after 10 years, and obviously didn't need it.

He found it after I had already created the "Wht_Sks_Blk" account I am using now

The "whtsksblk" account I had used for 10 years until recently, when the Admin banned it in the 'Purge" that took place on here.

So it was unusable.

So I created this "Wht_Sks_Blk_ account to replace it, to them continue on the Site.

Like I said, the Admin controls access to the banned account, when it is released, I will simply delete it, since I only need or ever used one account on here.

The Trolls use multiple identities, now legitimate folks.

Smile

but it clearly states the account has been placed on hold
by the "owner" not "administration"

your message states "A" ...
Admina doesn't freeze accounts ...
she deletes and states that she deleted it ...

during the "purge" threads were deleted ... not frozen ...
.and profiles were untouched ...
now ... there could certainly be glitches in every system ...

but the most likely glitch would be that your profile would be deleted and not frozen.

if you what you're stating is the truth ...
then it is a very intentional act on behalf of administration ...
why would they target you?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

that was kinda funny!

2 days ago

how was it funny?

the fact that it was a pedi in a salon, and explicit all at once, the ridiculousness of it all

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

that was kinda funny!

2 days ago

how was it funny?

2 days ago

the fact that it was a pedi in a salon, and explicit all at once, the ridiculousness of it all

dude I was in complete shock ... like ... what ... who ... what normal person ... even if you found the chick to be the epitome of sexiness or if you viewed her as less than human ... what would allow you ... to pull out your penis .. and bust ...

and to the chick ... how low is your self esteem/thirst or how poor/money hungry are you ... to touch a man ... that is touching himself ... and you don't know him!!!!!!!!

I just can't ... and all of this ... is in a public setting... it blows me.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 3 of 6
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: