First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last Page 

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/BubblePOPPA/status/1017478685077721088

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

I don't get why someone would be whacking off while getting a foot massage, unless it were a mutually agreed thing, and they were alone in a locked salon.

I mean, I hope this wasn't in public like that.

Smile

2 days ago

I don't see why someone would disclose their HIV positive status on an anonymous, no pic profile and delete it after it was clocked... @whtskksblk ...

And not disclose their HIV positive status on their two current accounts...

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

Why would someone do that Tom????? You should know since that's exactly what you did..Smile

2 days ago

then again he's white ... so he prolly was drug for filth and was like I ain't tellin' them shit ...

@wht_sks_blk you ain't gotta tell us shit ... but who ever you dealin' with better know ... ijs ... if this is true.

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

Nigga how did you get this information?

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk tell the man that every thing I said is the truth. If I am lying, tell him what I am lying about. Just saying I am lying doesn't cut it, Shitcake..Smile

2 days ago

Damn ... @ shitcake

I mean ..... @wht_sks_blk are those other 2 accounts yours? If so bro what was the purpose behind each?

he's damn near 60 yrs old and he lies about everything like a child...just evil

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

I don't get why someone would be whacking off while getting a foot massage, unless it were a mutually agreed thing, and they were alone in a locked salon.

Smile

2 days ago

I don't see why someone would disclose their HIV positive status on an anonymous, no pic profile and delete it after it was clocked... @whtskksblk ...

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

Why would someone do that Tom????? You should know since that's exactly what you did..Smile

2 days ago

then again he's white ... so he prolly was drug for filth and was like I ain't tellin' them shit ...

@wht_sks_blk you ain't gotta tell us shit ... but who ever you dealin' with better know ... ijs ... if this is true.

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

it's true...he deleted his profile with HIV status posted on it on the same day the profile was exposed....he's in here playing "nice" but he is not to be trusted...that man is evil...in most of his pics he wears shades and that's to hide the evil in his eyes...

okay I see 2 profiles ... he said you had a third .... whats your other one?
Damn ... evil ... what type of shit you think he's doing?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk tell the man that every thing I said is the truth. If I am lying, tell him what I am lying about. Just saying I am lying doesn't cut it, Shitcake..Smile

2 days ago

Damn ... @ shitcake

I mean ..... @wht_sks_blk are those other 2 accounts yours? If so bro what was the purpose behind each?

2 days ago

he's damn near 60 yrs old and he lies about everything like a child...just evil

What did he lie about tho? he don't know you ... from what I'm reading ... so I'm not going to hold it against him if he didn't tell you his business.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

it's true...he deleted his profile with HIV status posted on it on the same day the profile was exposed....he's in here playing "nice" but he is not to be trusted...that man is evil...in most of his pics he wears shades and that's to hide the evil in his eyes...

2 days ago

he has three profiles...well two now...the one he's posting on now, the one admin banned and the one he deleted on the same day it was exposed (the one that had his hiv+ status on it)....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

he has three profiles...well two now...the one he's posting on now, the one admin banned and the one he deleted on the same day it was exposed (the one that had his hiv+ status on it)....

I saw that ... I'm talking about you ... he said you have 3 different profiles .. I see 2 ... what's your other one.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

I saw that ... I'm talking about you ... he said you have 3 different profiles .. I see 2 ... what's your other one.

you got me confused with the other guy in here...he doesn't have three profiles...he has ONE..he just changed his s/n three times...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Damn ... @ shitcake

THESE eyes. She is also denying this is her.

@d_p_b Look at the dated pic she uses on her profile...

Does that look like the person in the first pic to you?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

you got me confused with the other guy in here...he doesn't have three profiles...he has ONE..he just changed his s/n three times...

no....... when you posted

"you say you don't know me/will never meet me like someone would want to know you/meet you...i don't know what low self-esteem, drug addicted, HIV infected, half your age black boys boosted your head up but no one wants to know you/meet you tom... "

he quoted @dicksuckinsam

Track Thumbs Up/Down
The disrespect for what... views, clout?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

"you say you don't know me/will never meet me like someone would want to know you/meet you...i don't know what low self-esteem, drug addicted, HIV infected, half your age black boys boosted your head up but no one wants to know you/meet you tom... "

he quoted @dicksuckinsam

Lol, I think he was just dragging him for saying shit like that in the first place..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Damn ... @ shitcake

2 days ago

I'm not going to demonize how he looks ... obviously the first pic is a more recent pic.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Damn ... @ shitcake

2 days ago

2 days ago

I'm not going to demonize how he looks ... obviously the first pic is a more recent pic.

Does it look like the same person?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

he quoted @dicksuckinsam

ok now you got me confused...i was touching on what he said to @dicksuckinsam he said dicksuckinsam doesn't know him and will never meet him...i was just saying that nobody wants to know him/meet him...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Damn ... @ shitcake

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

yea ... you don't look the same way forever. but your features remain relatively the same.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
that was kinda funny!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Damn ... @ shitcake

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

yea ... you don't look the same way forever. but your features remain relatively the same.

true...but he won't admit that that's an older pic of him...he has said several times that that's not him in the pic (when it obviously is)...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Damn ... @ shitcake

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

She flat out denied it was her. There is no good reason for doing that..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

She admitted the @whtskksblk account was hers, but claimed she forgot all about it and deleted it after she was clocked. It didn't have any pictures, said her age was 46 and that she was an expert dick sucker and she was HIV positive.

Don't you find it odd that a person who is always criticizing someone or accusing someone of having multiple accounts, has three herself, at least two for 10 years strong?????

And don't you find it equally odd that someone who is always criticizing someone for not having pics in their profile, would have an anonymous, no pic profile with their HIV positive status, trolling for sex, at the same time they have a separate account with a profile with pics that does not disclose their HIV positive status??????

See?

This is how this little Troll continues to Lie, and followed me here to do just this kind of Trolling, leaving out critical information. He tries to Troll & mess up everyone's Threads with his little games to get attention.

Because Trolling this site is his entire life, every single day.

That "whtskksblk" ID he mentioned was created over 10 years ago. I had been told about BGC by a friend, and I recall us playing on the computer as he showed me the site, and we created that ID while clicking on all the different settings & options, as he was showing it me. And we were likely high at the time, I live in NYC, after all.

Then I forgot all about it, it was a very busy year for me, and it wasn't until much later, like almost a year later, that I thought of BGC again, and went back to the site and created the "whtsksblk" ID which I had for 10 years, up until the recent "Purge"by BGC came and took it, apparently along with some other IDs and Threads, off the site. There was a Thread created about the "Purge" when it happened several days ago, and people remarked that it had deleted accounts & Threads. But this little troll leaves out that part too, acting like mine was the only ID purged.

I had truly forgotten about that earlier ID from 10 years ago, had no idea what we'd clicked on or set up, and it just stayed dormant, unused for 10 years, until this little Troll dug it up the other day.

But stop & think: What kind of lonely, obsessed mind does it take to even think of spending so much time digging up on such a trivial thing? Who would even do that ?

This pathetic little Troll, that's who.

And you know what? If you look on the "In Memory..." Thread, where I explained this, but he is here acting like I didn't, you can see that I thanked him for pointing it out, since I was surprised myself and laughed that it was still there. After 10 years ! I just deleted it, since I only have one ID at a time, like most legitimate people here.

A fact he also Lies about, contradicting himself by asking "Why was your "whtsksblk" ID banned in the Purge ?", but at the same time referring to it as an "active account", accusing me of having then 2 active accounts at the same time, which it is obviously not, since you can't use a banned account, so it's not "active."

Which is why I made this "Wht_Sks_Blk" account, to have a usable one on here again. Completely logical, right?

Not to this little Troll, apparently, since I already told him all this, but he still comes to Troll me about it, over & over.

I have always only used one account at a time, one name at a time, like nearly everyone here does, but unlike this little Troll, who was caught using THREE different identities on his ANONYMOUS, no information having/no pic-having account he is using today and every single day, to Troll other people on here.

And somehow, he doesn't see that acting like a little punk Troll all day every single day with his deceitful account, following people around to Troll them like this from Thread to Thread leaves him with no Credibility on here at all.

He must think folks are pretty dumb, to not be able to see through his BS act.

Sorry he came here to Spam your Thread with this Trolling BS, man.

Punks will be punks.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

I'm seeing a lot of individuals masturbating in public settings and people are completely ignoring them ...

taxi drivers ... other people on trains ... at parks ... on bridges ... in department stores/malls .... in the hallways of hotels ...

I feel like this behavior is becoming normalized ... and it's not okay ... it's indecent and extremely intrusive

I feel as though the lady in the video is just as guilty as the guy ... she aided his behavior ... and I don't believe she got up to lock the door... if it was in an open salon ....

I believe this type of behavior is a degenerate form of humanity ... it reeks of so many things ... too me it's a sign of things to come ... and I'm extremely bothered by this.

2 days ago

I agree, man.

I don't get with lowering the bar to this level, not in public, not in a place someone might walk in with a kid or something. Nobody wants to be seeing that kind of shit going on like that.

There is a certain level of decorum to be had in public, and this is not acceptable.

AJMHO

Smile

2 days ago

EXACTLY ... pedophiles bating children .. an attractive murderer luring a dumb ass horny victim ... sex traffickers using this tactic to trap thots .... it REEKS!!!

2 days ago

It's one of those moment where you would hope a cop would walk into the salon, doing some community policing.

SMDH...

2 days ago

ABSOLUTELY! LOCK THEY ASS UP!!

2 days ago

I can imagine a dude dropping his wife off while having the kids in tow walking in toggether on that, and the dude with his dick in his hand would get an ass whoopin pretty quick.

Smile

2 days ago

it's all types of scenarios that can happen .. and all of it ends bad ... yea .. no one interfered in your video clip ... but the clip itself is dangerous .. it emboldens other pervs, creeps and weirdos to reenact or out do what that guy did.

it's not okay!

Right ?

Now there will likely be a lot of "copycat" dudes, trying to whack off in salons.

SMDH...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

The disrespect for what... views, clout?

honestly I think it's a sick fetish ... a mixture of danger, adrenaline rush, being in that specific moment ...

I don't think it's just one thing .. but I know it's disgusting

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

he quoted @dicksuckinsam

2 days ago

ok now you got me confused...i was touching on what he said to @dicksuckinsam he said dicksuckinsam doesn't know him and will never meet him...i was just saying that nobody wants to know him/meet him...

ok now you got me confused ... strike 2 nigga

"i was touching on what he said to @dicksuckinsam he said dicksuckinsam doesn't know him and will never meet him...i was just saying that nobody wants to know him/meet him..."

that ain't what happened bro ... it's okay .. just own it .. who gives a fuck if you have 2 profiles .. .but if you lie about it ... yo ass will get dragged.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

that was kinda funny!

how was it funny?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

Another anonymous Troll ID what just happens to pop up on this Thread, at this moment, to join in Trolling and Bashing me?

Right as the little "Dicksuckinsam" Troll is doing the same thing?

Yeah, nobody can see through that BS ....

LOL

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

She admitted the @whtskksblk account was hers, but claimed she forgot all about it and deleted it after she was clocked. It didn't have any pictures, said her age was 46 and that she was an expert dick sucker and she was HIV positive.

Don't you find it odd that a person who is always criticizing someone or accusing someone of having multiple accounts, has three herself, at least two for 10 years strong?????

And don't you find it equally odd that someone who is always criticizing someone for not having pics in their profile, would have an anonymous, no pic profile with their HIV positive status, trolling for sex, at the same time they have a separate account with a profile with pics that does not disclose their HIV positive status??????

2 days ago

See?

This is how this little Troll continues to Lie, and followed me here to do just this kind of Trolling, leaving out critical information. He tries to Troll & mess up everyone's Threads with his little games to get attention.

That "whtskksblk" ID he mentioned was created over 10 years ago. I had been told about BGC by a friend, and I recall us playing on the computer as he showed me the site, and we created that ID while clicking on all the different settings & options, as he was showing it me. And we were likely high at the time, I live in NYC, after all.

Then I forgot all about it, it was a very busy year for me, and it wasn't until much later, like almost a year later, that I thought of BGC again, and went back to the site and created the "whtsksblk" ID which I had for 10 years, up until the recent "Purge"by BGC came and took it, apparently along with some other IDs and Threads, off the site. There was a Thread created about the "Purge" when it happened several days ago, and people remarked that it had deleted accounts & Threads. But this little troll leaves out that part too, acting like mine was the only ID purged.

I had truly forgotten about that earlier ID from 10 years ago, had no idea what we'd clicked on or set up, and it just stayed dormant, unused for 10 years, until this little Troll dug it up the other day.

But stop & think: What kind of lonely, obsessed mind does it take to even think of spending so much time digging up on such a trivial thing? Who would even do that ?

And you know what? If you look on the "In Memory..." Thread, where I explained this, but he is here acting like I didn't, you can see that I thanked him for pointing it out, since I was surprised myself and laughed that it was still there. After 10 years ! I just deleted it, since I only have one ID at a time, like most legitimate people here.

A fact he also Lies about, contradicting himself by asking "Why was your "whtsksblk" ID banned in the Purge ?", but at the same time referring to it as an "active account", accusing me of having then 2 active accounts at the same time, which it is obviously not, since you can't use a banned account, so it's not "active."

Which is why I made this "Wht_Sks_Blk" account, to have a usable one on here again. Completely logical, right?

Not to this little Troll, apparently, since I already told him all this, but he still comes to Troll me about it, over & over.

I have always only used one account at a time, one name at a time, like nearly everyone here does, but unlike this little Troll, who was caught using THREE different identities on his ANONYMOUS, no information having/no pic-having account he is using today and every single day, to Troll other people on here.

And somehow, he doesn't see that acting like a little punk Troll all day every single day with his deceitful account, following people around to Troll them like this from Thread to Thread leaves him with no Credibility on here at all.

Punks will be punks.

Smile

No accounts were purged. Your account was banned by admin. It hasn't been deleted, therefore it is still active. You just can't use it in the forum. Nice try tho, Shitcake..Smile

Now tell us why you don't disclose your HIV positive status on your two current accounts, as you did on your recently deleted anonymous no pic account????

And tell us why you are denying this...

Is you??????? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

See?

Punks will be punks.

Smile

2 days ago

No accounts were purged. Your account was banned by admin. It hasn't been deleted, therefore it is still active. You just can't use it in the forum. Nice try tho, Shitcake..Smile

Now tell us why you don't disclose your HIV positive status on your two current accounts, as you did on your recently deleted anonymous no pic account????

And tell us why you are denying this...

Is you??????? Smile

How do you know ?

Are you the Admin ?

Did you ask the Admin ?

Prove it !

And why are you constantly following people around with your anonymous Troll ID, with THREE identities on it, every single day on here, Trolling & trying to ruin people's Threads, like you are doing right now ?

Face it, you have been caught Lying and Trolling, with a fake-ass anonymous ID.

You have zero credibility, because of what you do.

Now, stop ruining another Thread with your punk-ass Trolling nonsense.

Smile
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 6
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: