THIS IS NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/BubblePOPPA/status/1017478685077721088

LIKE ... REALLY?!

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
SMFH!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Why not? Where dat at? Umma go get me a pedi - dick - cure.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

I don't get why someone would be whacking off while getting a foot massage, unless it were a mutually agreed thing, and they were alone in a locked salon.

I mean, I hope this wasn't in public like that.

Smile

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

I don't get why someone would be whacking off while getting a foot massage, unless it were a mutually agreed thing, and they were alone in a locked salon.

Smile

I'm seeing a lot of individuals masturbating in public settings and people are completely ignoring them ...

taxi drivers ... other people on trains ... at parks ... on bridges ... in department stores/malls .... in the hallways of hotels ...

I feel like this behavior is becoming normalized ... and it's not okay ... it's indecent and extremely intrusive

I feel as though the lady in the video is just as guilty as the guy ... she aided his behavior ... and I don't believe she got up to lock the door... if it was in an open salon ....

I believe this type of behavior is a degenerate form of humanity ... it reeks of so many things ... too me it's a sign of things to come ... and I'm extremely bothered by this.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

I don't see why someone would disclose their HIV positive status on an anonymous, no pic profile and delete it after it was clocked... @whtskksblk ...

And not disclose their HIV positive status on their two current accounts...

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

Why would someone do that Tom????? You should know since that's exactly what you did..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

Why not? Where dat at? Umma go get me a pedi - dick - cure.

Why not do that at your house? or his house? or her house? If you love being naked around others ... why not go to nude beaches or sex parties? ... leave your sexual fetishes in sexual environments ..... imposing yourself onto others is never okay.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Super tacky. As a Black man, he should know she can press charges for sexual harassment.

If masseurs can sue John Travolta for indecent exposure, touching himself, etc she can sue this cornball.

And of course, his dumb azz posted it online.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

I don't see why someone would disclose their HIV positive status on an anonymous, no pic profile and delete it after it was clocked... @whtskksblk ...

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

Why would someone do that Tom????? You should know since that's exactly what you did..Smile

then again he's white ... so he prolly was drug for filth and was like I ain't tellin' them shit ...

@wht_sks_blk you ain't gotta tell us shit ... but who ever you dealin' with better know ... ijs ... if this is true.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

I'm sorry, are you bringing your anonymous-Profile Three-identity self over here to different Thread, to continue your Trolling?

Why ?

Like I said, since you are certified as intentionally Lying & Deceitful, why do you think anyone is going to care about or believe a word you say ?

Just cut your losses already & STFU.

You are boring everyone to tears.

Cupcake.

Thanks !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

I'm sorry, are you bringing your anonymous-Profile Three-identity self over here to different Thread, to continue your Trolling?

Why ?

Like I said, since you are certified as intentionally Lying & Deceitful, why do you think anyone is going to care about or believe a word you say ?

Cupcake.

Thanks !

Smile

What exactly am I lying about? Just saying I'm lying doesn't cut it. I went into great detail with your documented lies. You have not specified one thing I lied about, TOM..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

then again he's white ... so he prolly was drug for filth and was like I ain't tellin' them shit ...

@wht_sks_blk you ain't gotta tell us shit ... but who ever you dealin' with better know ... ijs ... if this is true.

It's true..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

I'm seeing a lot of individuals masturbating in public settings and people are completely ignoring them ...

taxi drivers ... other people on trains ... at parks ... on bridges ... in department stores/malls .... in the hallways of hotels ...

I feel like this behavior is becoming normalized ... and it's not okay ... it's indecent and extremely intrusive

I feel as though the lady in the video is just as guilty as the guy ... she aided his behavior ... and I don't believe she got up to lock the door... if it was in an open salon ....

I believe this type of behavior is a degenerate form of humanity ... it reeks of so many things ... too me it's a sign of things to come ... and I'm extremely bothered by this.

I agree, man.

I don't get with lowering the bar to this level, not in public, not in a place someone might walk in with a kid or something. Nobody wants to be seeing that kind of shit going on like that.

There is a certain level of decorum to be had in public, and this is not acceptable.

AJMHO

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

Nigga how did you get this information?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

I agree, man.

I don't get with lowering the bar to this level, not in public, not in a place someone might walk in with a kid or something. Nobody wants to be seeing that kind of shit going on like that.

There is a certain level of decorum to be had in public, and this is not acceptable.

AJMHO

Smile

EXACTLY ... pedophiles bating children .. an attractive murderer luring a dumb ass horny victim ... sex traffickers using this tactic to trap thots .... it REEKS!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

Why ?

Cupcake.

Thanks !

Smile

2 days ago

What exactly am I lying about? Just saying I'm lying doesn't cut it. I went into great detail with your documented lies. You have not specified one thing I lied about, TOM..Smile

Anyone who wants to read my responses can go to the "In Memory...." Thread, read them, and decide for themselves. I answered every single question.

And yes, you have gone on & on at length Trolling and Lying for no good reason.

Why ?

You still haven't answered WHY you would CARE to be spending so much time obsessing about me to begin with ?

You don't know me. You will never meet me. And yet, just like you do all day every single day, you sit here with your anonymous, THREE IDENTITY account, constantly Trolling people who are on here having conversations.

You just did it again, following me to this Thread like a lonely puppy.

Why do you spend ALL your time on here every day, being a Troll ?

Simple Question, just answer it !

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

I agree, man.

AJMHO

Smile

2 days ago

EXACTLY ... pedophiles bating children .. an attractive murderer luring a dumb ass horny victim ... sex traffickers using this tactic to trap thots .... it REEKS!!!

It's one of those moment where you would hope a cop would walk into the salon, doing some community policing.

SMDH...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

I agree, man.

AJMHO

Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's one of those moment where you would hope a cop would walk into the salon, doing some community policing.

SMDH...

ABSOLUTELY! LOCK THEY ASS UP!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

I agree, man.

AJMHO

Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

SMDH...

2 days ago

I can imagine a dude dropping his wife off while having the kids in tow walking in toggether on that, and the dude with his dick in his hand would get an ass whoopin pretty quick.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

She admitted the @whtskksblk account was hers, but claimed she forgot all about it and deleted it after she was clocked. It didn't have any pictures, said her age was 46 and that she was an expert dick sucker and she was HIV positive.

Don't you find it odd that a person who is always criticizing someone or accusing someone of having multiple accounts, has three herself, at least two for 10 years strong?????

And don't you find it equally odd that someone who is always criticizing someone for not having pics in their profile, would have an anonymous, no pic profile with their HIV positive status, trolling for sex, at the same time they have a separate account with a profile with pics that does not disclose their HIV positive status??????

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

I agree, man.

AJMHO

Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

SMDH...

2 days ago

2 days ago

I can imagine a dude dropping his wife off while having the kids in tow walking in toggether on that, and the dude with his dick in his hand would get an ass whoopin pretty quick.

Smile

it's all types of scenarios that can happen .. and all of it ends bad ... yea .. no one interfered in your video clip ... but the clip itself is dangerous .. it emboldens other pervs, creeps and weirdos to reenact or out do what that guy did.

it's not okay!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk tell the man that every thing I said is the truth. If I am lying, tell him what I am lying about. Just saying I am lying doesn't cut it, Shitcake..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

Why ?

Cupcake.

Thanks !

Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

Anyone who wants to read my responses can go to the "In Memory...." Thread, read them, and decide for themselves. I answered every single question.

And yes, you have gone on & on at length Trolling and Lying for no good reason.

Why ?

You still haven't answered WHY you would CARE to be spending so much time obsessing about me to begin with ?

You don't know me. You will never meet me. And yet, just like you do all day every single day, you sit here with your anonymous, THREE IDENTITY account, constantly Trolling people who are on here having conversations.

You just did it again, following me to this Thread like a lonely puppy.

Why do you spend ALL your time on here every day, being a Troll ?

Simple Question, just answer it !

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

you say you don't know me/will never meet me like someone would want to know you/meet you...i don't know what low self-esteem, drug addicted, HIV infected, half your age black boys boosted your head up but no one wants to know you/meet you tom...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk tell the man that every thing I said is the truth. If I am lying, tell him what I am lying about. Just saying I am lying doesn't cut it, Shitcake..Smile

Damn ... @ shitcake

I mean ..... @wht_sks_blk are those other 2 accounts yours? If so bro what was the purpose behind each?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

3 days ago

LIKE ... REALLY?!

3 days ago

Smile

2 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's true..Smile

2 days ago

it's true...he deleted his profile with HIV status posted on it on the same day the profile was exposed....he's in here playing "nice" but he is not to be trusted...that man is evil...in most of his pics he wears shades and that's to hide the evil in his eyes...
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 6
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: