logo
Search
A.M.E.Church & 19 Black Banks Work to Build Black Wealth  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

They want to increase black owned business from 2.6 million to 4 million and increase home ownership to more than 50 percent nationwide.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/07/08/ame-churches-black-owned-banks-team-up-to-launch-new-partnership-for-longterm-black-wealth/

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

They want to increase black owned business from 2.6 million to 4 million and increase home ownership to more than 50 percent nationwide.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2018/07/08/ame-churches-black-owned-banks-team-up-to-launch-new-partnership-for-longterm-black-wealth/

THIS is a very significant initiative.

It is the kind of thing that will have lasting positive effects for future generations, as well as germinating adjacent business activity along the way.

Nice.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . . . . . Watch the Democrats swoop in with regulations to hinder those banks from helping minorities help themselves, and then pander to those minorities for votes so they can fight the good fight...

. . . . .

Track Thumbs Up/Down
BUILD MATH SKILLS, AND GET BETTER JOBS.

That's how.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Great they can have my business

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

. . . . . . Watch the Democrats swoop in with regulations to hinder those banks from helping minorities help themselves, and then pander to those minorities for votes so they can fight the good fight...

. . . . .

The Democrats have actually consistently proposed legislation to level the playing field, with incentives for enabling such community banks to compete & succeed, against larger financial institutions.

It's the Republicans, under the guise of "deregulation", who have in effect favored the "haves" and allowed massive consolidation in the financial industry, which has the effect of squeezing out & eliminating these kinds of smaller community-based financial institutions & initiatives.

The Republicans don't care for the social aspects of "community", they don't value them, they only care about bringing profits to their big-money, 1 % friends.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

. . . . .

9 days ago

The Democrats have actually consistently proposed legislation to level the playing field, with incentives for enabling such community banks to compete & succeed, against larger financial institutions.

It's the Republicans, under the guise of "deregulation", who have in effect favored the "haves" and allowed massive consolidation in the financial industry, which has the effect of squeezing out & eliminating these kinds of smaller community-based financial institutions & initiatives.

The Republicans don't care for the social aspects of "community", they don't value them, they only care about bringing profits to their big-money, 1 % friends.

Smile

. . . oh gosh... delusions.
. . right... because 22,000 pages of regulations from Dodd Frank makes it supremely easy for any banks... let alone small community black owned banks ... to do business.

....was there some sort of failure in your critical thinking? do you honestly have any idea on how minorities like my mom deal with excessive rules and regulations? Blk owned banks have the toughest time complying with such regulations because there just isnt enough resources to hire compliance officers, one of whom could easily cost $100,000 per year.
. . .
. . . . .. and reading your response.. .it's all rhetoric. serious rhetoric with no value... . "Republicans don't care for the social aspect" ... wtf... what kind of vilifying bullshit is this? there are are easily a hundred million republicans in the USa, making it one of the greatest country on Earth and you sit there to say they're some kind of socio paths who don't care for communities? Laughing
. . . .
as a registered independent who has attended schools in predominantly republican and democratic arenas, I can tell you the republican dominated counties I've gone to schools in were the safest, amiable, focused and disciplined bunch of ppl I've run across in my life.

https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2016/04/14/has-dodd-frank-eliminated-the-dangers-in-the-banking-system/dodd-frank-is-hurting-community-banks

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Black churches don't do shit like that, but they WILL take your money and leave your ass begging! Why aren't nigger churches actually opening up banks? Why so many niggas broke, jobless, homeless, majorly unpaid bills from trying to get an education? Why are niggas still worshiping jesus and calling themselves christians? one can take the nigga out of slavery but not the slavery out of the nigga.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

. . . . .

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

. . right... because 22,000 pages of regulations from Dodd Frank makes it supremely easy for any banks... let alone small community black owned banks ... to do business.

....was there some sort of failure in your critical thinking? do you honestly have any idea on how minorities like my mom deal with excessive rules and regulations? Blk owned banks have the toughest time complying with such regulations because there just isnt enough resources to hire compliance officers, one of whom could easily cost $100,000 per year.
. . .
. . . . .. and reading your response.. .it's all rhetoric. serious rhetoric with no value... . "Republicans don't care for the social aspect" ... wtf... what kind of vilifying bullshit is this? there are are easily a hundred million republicans in the USa, making it one of the greatest country on Earth and you sit there to say they're some kind of socio paths who don't care for communities? Laughing
. . . .
as a registered independent who has attended schools in predominantly republican and democratic arenas, I can tell you the republican dominated counties I've gone to schools in were the safest, amiable, focused and disciplined bunch of ppl I've run across in my life.

https://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2016/04/14/has-dodd-frank-eliminated-the-dangers-in-the-banking-system/dodd-frank-is-hurting-community-banks

^^^^ That's what Republicans believe. Pretty sure that's what you believe. I like this President not just going along with other countries who don't pay their share of Nato's costs. I agree with him on trade and immigration. When it comes to stuff about helping the poor, I am not for Republicans. They favor big business...Not workers. Who did the tax breaks favor the most? Not regular people....Not middle class people. People can look at that and see who is looking out for them, and who is looking out for the rich.....He's trying to get rid of Obamacare, but has no real plan to replace it. Republicans are what used to be Southern Dems that got upset with the civil rights act of 1964. The Republican running for president in 1964 was extreme. He was against the Civil Rights act. So, most all of those Southern Dems became Republican. That's who you are carrying water for. Just so you get it right.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. . . . .hopefully this will spark an interest in my fellow gays...
. . . . on a heuristic discourse regarding wealth generation:

what these ppl have done is in effect, created another tool to help ppl help themselves... good... more tools hopefully translate into an easier time for ppl who has it in them already...
. . . .but in this capitalistic society, there's no shortage of tools for ppl to utilize to get to where they're going.... in fact, that person has to want it and act upon it to make these tools work. so is another tool absolutely necessary? idk... could time and energy be more efficiently spent elsewhere? probably...
.... here's my critical analysis on wealth generation from personal experience and years of professional experience working with blue and white coller workers who've amassed "wealth"... (I'd estimate the majority of the hundreds of ppl I've worked with to be in the top 3-1% of American wealth holders).
. . . . . .. . . I don't tink anyone of those ppl I've advised, myself and my mom included, made it their goal to be wealthy. Yes. You heard it right.
. . . . Wealth is a by product of who those ppl are. and who those ppl are is shaped by culture and character. they made it a point to work long hours. and when they get paid, they stash what they can away, over and over and over again. they made it a life long habit to live well within their means, and save the rest. they sought employment in fields that make them content. fields that pays because ppl need those necessary services n products. Carpenters, housecleaners, teachers, DRs, attorneys, servers, engineers. In fact, I dont remember any of my former clients or their children having improbable or unrealistic dreams of becomin an athlete or entertainer or dancer.
.. . . . . . I think a culture change where we:

~ emphasize the humility of hardwork (I think this is important because I remember being made fun of for being Asian and lots of kids in my school associate Asians with lowskilled jobs like nail tech and fastfood takeouts, yet at the same time, those kids parents were on welfare-which means those kids probably think it's normal to live for free while shunning hardwork that builds character and foundations)
~promote intellectual curiosity ( this is absolutely tantamount in a capitalistic society. one needs to have intellectual curiosity, as that's what drives entrepreneurs to explore their world and seek out and identify the needs of the populace and fulfill those needs with startups... Amazon was once a small start up, Microsoft was once a garage project, Alibaba was once a brain storm session)
~foster a teamwork mentality ..... i'm actually gonna run into a meeting... but there's a lot more... somebody interject and add their critical thinking or inquire and we'll continue this discourse later...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

. . . . .

9 days ago

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
. .
. . Laughing
. . . somebody tumbed me down...
. . . . somebody thumbed down a profound post that encourages intellectual curiosity, team work, and manual labor...
. .
. . . . . . . . . . I'm pretty shure whomever had such outlook in life to disagree with the most fundamentals of good characters, will be stuck impoverished for a very, very long time...
.. . . . . let's all safely presume the tumber won't be the targeted demographic those banks and pasture are working hard to help.

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

It is the kind of thing that will have lasting positive effects for future generations, as well as germinating adjacent business activity along the way.

Nice.

Smile

THAT'S GONNA "FUCK UP"...

YOUR "THAT MOTO HELL"...FOR WAYWARD BLACK YOUTH...YOU GOT GOING OUT THAT ...BEAT UP COUCH...HUH...OLE GERIATRICS CLOWN!

FOH!!!

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

Nice.

Smile

7 days ago

THAT'S GONNA "FUCK UP"...

YOUR "THAT MOTO HELL"...FOR WAYWARD BLACK YOUTH...YOU GOT GOING OUT THAT ...BEAT UP COUCH...HUH...OLE GERIATRICS CLOWN!

FOH!!!

You are funny.

As a toothache.......

Smile

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

. . . . .

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

. . .
. . . .

Dude dont argue he doesn't realize that the Republican party and Democrat party didn't change over until LBJ, and even then it was too keep blacks
... well LBJ said it best

First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: