logo
Search
BGC: IMMIGRANTS? IT'S EITHER THEM OR YOU, SO CHOOSE WISELY!  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Trump Is Draining HIV Treatment
Programs To Pay For Child Detainment

By James Kosur | July 11, 2018

President Donald Trump is using money reserved for HIV/AIDS treatment programs to pay for his cruel programs that have led to massive child migrant detainment.

Photo Credit: Gage Skidmore

As the administration continues to house thousands of children, Slate claims the Trump administration has reallocated funds within the Department of Health and Human Services. The money is being moved from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program to ICE and other agencies dealing with the detention of children.

According to PinkNews:

“The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program, which was set up in 1990, has been funded across multiple Presidential administrations and works to ‘providea comprehensive system of care that includes primary medical care and essential support services for people living with HIV'”.

The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program received $2.3 billion in funding for the 2017 fiscal year which ends September 30.

A document sent to Slate the funds are being reallocated to the Office of Refugee Resettlement.

Worse, the administration is already seeking permission from Congress to reallocate more funds from various HIV/AIDS Programs.

AIDS United CEO Jesse Milan, Jr. said in a statement. “We oppose any diversion of Ryan White Program funds for purposes not related to caring for the 1.2 million people living with HIV in this country.”

“For an administration that just recently proclaimed its commitment to ending the HIV epidemic in this country, stripping funding from the largest HIV-specific federal program defies all logic,” Milan added.
Mike Pence’s Dream Come True

Vice President Mike Pence, a staunch supporter of “gay cure” therapy, may have a hand in the move. Pence once said he wanted to drain the fund to support therapy programs for gay men and women.

Read more at: https://hillreporter.com/trump-draining-hiv-treatment-programs-pay-for-child-detainment-3562

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Did y'all really think they were going to leave your asses alone? Women and their oppressive bully pulpit "METOO" movement in the Trump era are what the Gay agenda was under Obama.

The same way you mafukkas were out here throwing your political weight around trying to intimidate mafukkas into bowing the knee while y'all were forcing mafukkas to make their baby daughter pee in the same bathrooms as grown ass men wearing dresses or ruining the careers of men ho dare to hold a contrary opinion about your life choices, women have assumed that same roll of the new protected class of bully on the block.

That said. Trump is no friend to my African American people, but neither has the gay agenda been either just as white women and their METOO movement had targeted and removed Bill Cosby and like it is trying to remove the first duly elected Attorney General in the State of Indiana, who also just happens to be black and in a position to expose and reform the racial disparities in that stat's judicial and criminal justice system.

Mind you... Trump was heard in his own words talking about how his money allows him to see a beautiful woman and just walk right up to her and grab them by the pussy. He even had several women go on record to accuse him of sexual assult while he was running for president, but wypipo weren't having it or trying to hear it and made his ass president anyway.

Now, juxtapose that with the three white ladies who are accusing Indiana's first black elected Attorney General of sexual assault having his entire party as well as the Repulican party leading the assult against him to have him step down and/or impeached based on nothing more than the accusation of three random white women riding the METOO bully pulpit train to get it done.

All the while this man has only denied their accusations and has never been otherwise accused of such behavior before now that he's become the sole black link in a long all white and blue chain Indiana's judicial branch of its system of white supremacy that has unfairly and disproportionately target the black men and women of that state.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Damn.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
A decision had to be made....poor children or sick adults

If I had to pick....I'd pick poor children too.

But honestly the only people who will really suffer is poor minorities with hiv.

This country is fucked....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

But honestly the only people who will really suffer is poor minorities with hiv.

And that's people who both look like you and who are homosexuals like you. Those kids whether separated from their families or not will be clothed fed and all of their medical needs taken care of.

You'd have to really be fukking stupid to think that choosing them over the lives of your own people who no one is caping for is even a choice.

But such is the ill conceived logic of men who think exit means enter.

It's your people who are left to die. Those kids will be kept alive, healthy and well cared for at your expense. Why are black people like this where they can't seem to see the forest for the trees or value their own lives above others?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What will he pay these countries legal fees within that Area? In the meantime, he wants another Tax cut and the wall.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

And that's people who both look like you and who are homosexuals like you. Those kids whether separated from their families or not will be clothed fed and all of their medical needs taken care of.

You'd have to really be fukking stupid to think that choosing them over the lives of your own people who no one is caping for is even a choice.

It's your people who are left to die. Those kids will be kept alive, healthy and well cared for at your expense. Why are black people like this where they can't seem to see the forest for the trees or value their own lives above others?

The life of children are more important than the lives of hypersexual adults.

Now I'd rather the money come out of the pockets of the rich....but this is America.....that will never happen.

Sooo....I'll take the trade off.

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Now I'd rather the money come out of the pockets of the rich....but this is America.....that will never happen.

Meanwhile, you're out here engaging in risky homosexual behavior which causes the spread and transmission of diseases like HIV.

It's easy for your bum ass to sit here and advocate for immigrant children while being completely apathetic to how the gay community is spreading HIV like wildfire through both their own and the heterosexual community.

You niggas have a moral obligation to demand the people you've often knowingly infected are taken care of and supported by government.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

Meanwhile, you're out here engaging in risky homosexual behavior which causes the spread and transmission of diseases like HIV.

It's easy for your bum ass to sit here and advocate for immigrant children while being completely apathetic to how the gay community is spreading HIV like wildfire through both their own and the heterosexual community.

You niggas have a moral obligation to demand the people you've often knowingly infected are taken care of and supported by government.

Me engaging in risky sexual behavior is an assumption

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

And I'm not sure what you are missing

The lives and wellbeing of children are more important to me than adults. ..

What's wrong with that?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

What's wrong with that?

You're an idiot! Show me where a child has been injured or has died while being held separately from their illegal immigrant parents who knowingly and intentionally broke the law,

I can show you countless incidents of black men and women who have and will die without having access to treatment for HIV/AIDS, you stupid fukk!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

What's wrong with that?

8 days ago

You're an idiot! Show me where a child has been injured or has died while being held separately from their illegal immigrant parents who knowingly and intentionally broke the law,

I can show you countless incidents of black men and women who have and will die without having access to treatment for HIV/AIDS, you stupid fukk!

I have a close personal friend who just recently got his green card......the conditions in Mexico are dismal. And I think America the home of the free should be there to help women and children escaping, and seeking survival.

Maybe With LESS funding for Hiv AND Aids PEOPLE Will Engage In LESS Risky Sexual Behavior. I'd grandfather cluse people already using help, and cut any new funding.

Weren't you just condemning risky sexual behavior a few post ago? You should agree with me.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
They should not have separated the poor immigrant kids from their families, and they should not use moneys set aside for the most vulnerable members of our society to foot the bill for this. They are just assholes, and demonstrate it in every move they make.

What we dont want to do is fall into the trap of blaming innocent kids for taking money from HIV patients. That is exactly what they want; us divided.

It is not one or the other. It is NEITHER! They just need to STOP governing. The assholes that voted them into office are the problem.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

What's wrong with that?

8 days ago

8 days ago

I have a close personal friend who just recently got his green card......the conditions in Mexico are dismal. And I think America the home of the free should be there to help women and children escaping, and seeking survival.

Maybe With LESS funding for Hiv AND Aids PEOPLE Will Engage In LESS Risky Sexual Behavior. I'd grandfather cluse people already using help, and cut any new funding.

Weren't you just condemning risky sexual behavior a few post ago? You should agree with me.

I really don't care either way, I think Mexican should remain in Mexico.

However, I'm feeling the reasoning in your suggested course of action in terms of maybe relocating the money for HIV to help the African American community with its various health needs.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: