logo
Search
Giving a second chance  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Considering how the gay dating world is would you ever consider giving a guy you previously dated or try to a second chance whether the fallout was because he pulled a Houdini, lead you on and left you for another guy he dated, gave you a curable std and bailed, cheated on you, simply told you he didn't want to date you because you lack something, etc.?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
When it comes to matters of the heart.....I say follow your heart....if your heart says give another chance then do it....if it say no than no.....

When it comes to love following your heart is the only rule that needs following

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

When it comes to matters of the heart.....I say follow your heart....if your heart says give another chance then do it....if it say no than no.....

When it comes to love following your heart is the only rule that needs following

nicely put but don't you think guys will use that. I think your brain and your heart need to be in sync otherwise youll end up broken and bitter from constant heartbreaks

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

Considering how the gay dating world is would you ever consider giving a guy you previously dated or try to a second chance whether the fallout was because he pulled a Houdini, lead you on and left you for another guy he dated, gave you a curable std and bailed, cheated on you, simply told you he didn't want to date you because you lack something, etc.?

You will just be stroking his ego and showing him his trash behavior is acceptable.

Plenty of other men to start fresh with.

Keep trying until something works.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

nicely put but don't you think guys will use that. I think your brain and your heart need to be in sync otherwise youll end up broken and bitter from constant heartbreaks

Your emotions has an intelligence

The emotional intelligence I speak of us intuition

Which is 100 times better than what the brain can offer.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I wouldn't.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

h3

If a motherfucker has you at the clinic the next STD may not be curable. I'm just saying....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

WAIT ...WHAT?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

WAIT ...WHAT?

WAIT.WHAT! You can't be a part of this convo. He said gay dating scene. You don't date guys do you.............!!!!! Didn't that nigga trying to buy titties just make a thread about why are you here on this site!!!!! You better leave the females convos alone before they bite you again!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

WAIT ...WHAT?

9 days ago

WAIT.WHAT! You can't be a part of this convo. He said gay dating scene. You don't date guys do you.............!!!!! Didn't that nigga trying to buy titties just make a thread about why are you here on this site!!!!! You better leave the females convos alone before they bite you again!!!!

I WAS JUST "READING" WHAT HE WROTE...

I DONT THINK THE QUESTION IS ABOUT THE "GAY LIFESTYLE"...IT'S ABOUT HOW YOUR "INVITE LOVE" ...OR "DISMISS LOVE".

IT'S A UNIVERSAL QUESTION.

HOWEVER WHAT I WAS CONFUSED BY...IS ALL THOSE "SCENARIOS"...I MEAN DID THEY ALL "HAPPEN TO HIM"...OR WAS HE JUST LAYING OUT "DIFFERENT ONES" ...FOR THEM TO "RESPOND TO?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Wait...did a dude actually do all those things to you and you're thinking about giving him a second chance? May I ask you WHYYYY?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Nope! So long farewell..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

your heart can trick yo ass...which is why a lot of dudes become super bitter and doing all sorts of ratchet shit. Gotta use experience and common sense. a leopard doesn't change its spots.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Your emotions has an intelligence

The emotional intelligence I speak of us intuition

Which is 100 times better than what the brain can offer.

since you put it that way, I totally agree. But shit can STILL get foul.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
i redated a cheater ...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

9 days ago

WAIT ...WHAT?

9 days ago

9 days ago

I WAS JUST "READING" WHAT HE WROTE...

I DONT THINK THE QUESTION IS ABOUT THE "GAY LIFESTYLE"...IT'S ABOUT HOW YOUR "INVITE LOVE" ...OR "DISMISS LOVE".

IT'S A UNIVERSAL QUESTION.

HOWEVER WHAT I WAS CONFUSED BY...IS ALL THOSE "SCENARIOS"...I MEAN DID THEY ALL "HAPPEN TO HIM"...OR WAS HE JUST LAYING OUT "DIFFERENT ONES" ...FOR THEM TO "RESPOND TO?

All those fatal secens he's talking about only the queeny sissies can respond to and discuss. They are the ones that fall for a few words and let every male that can perfrom a satge scene pretending to be manly and get them to fork over money, take raw sex and end up with disease, or be left in the dark while nigga run off with the queeny best friend. So this has nothing to do with you and noit was not universal. He said gay lifestyle. That's not niversal

Track Thumbs Up/Down
the "str8" niggas are back commenting. LMBAO! They be str8 and heterosexual LOL!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

i redated a cheater ...

And what happened bruh? Did he cheat on you again?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If the right guy was wanting a shot, wuld you still be thinking about going back, if not..dont.

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
It depends on his ding-a-ling.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

I think so, but it depends on the circumstances.

I mean, if you met again, had some real conversation about what had gone down earlier, and got an understanding that you felt comfortable with the responses and were now willing to give it another go, why not?

I mean, there had to be some basic connection, either physical or mental, to begin with, right ?

Sometimes you meet someone in a bad space in their life at the moment, and they are not really being themselves, have the time they thought they had to attend to dating, or sometimes they just make a mistake, like all humans do.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Depends.... but it would not be easy.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm not stupid so of course I would never bother with some shit like that.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

i redated a cheater ...

9 days ago

And what happened bruh? Did he cheat on you again?

no he lost his mom and had to relocate i wasnt willing to do ldr he had a lot goin on

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
No. I will ride until we are down to nothing but the fucking frame. After that point if we decide this isn't for us then fuck it I'm moving forward. If one continues to backtrack one will find oneself in a type of cycle
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: