Search
I'm ashamed... lol  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Y'all I been off line lately. That's because I let a mouse run me out of my house. I got home Sunday night and saw a mouse tail sticking out under my dryer and the smell in my house was horrible.

I grabbed my wallet, phone and keys and never looked back lol.

I hired a pest control company monday who set traps that have yet to catch the mouse. Monday my parents tried to chase the mouse down for me. lol No luck, but a very entertaining night.

Last night I decided I pay a whole mortgage and light bill. The mouse can't have the house. I set some extra traps and slept in my own bed.

#takingbackmyhouse

3 days ago

THIS WAS FUNNY BRO BRO!

I KNOW THE "FEELING" THOUGH...

I MEAN NOT THE "SMELL"...BUT THERE WAS A "FIELD MOUSE" IN MY CONDO AND I'D HEAR BAGS RUFFLING AT NIGHT AND LITTLE PITTER PATTER OF FEET RUNNING ACROSS THE FLOOR WHEN I WOULD TURN ON THE LIGHT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AT NIGHT.

I WAS TORMENTS FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS...AND THEN NO MORE.

THIS WAS ABOUT 5 YEARS OR SO AGO IN 2013.

IT'S SUCH AN UNEASY FEELING TRYING TO SLEEP ...BECAUSE YOU THINK IT'S GONNA "CRAWL ON YOU" WHILE YOU'RE SLEEPING.

P.S.

IF THE SMELL IS THAT BAD BRO BRO...IT MAY BE A "RAT"...

EWWWWWWW, WHAWRRRR, YOU GOT MICE IN YOUR CRIB? U NASTY! CLEAN YOUR FUCKING APARTMENT UP AND CALL AN EXTERMINATOR...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Y'all I been off line lately. That's because I let a mouse run me out of my house. I got home Sunday night and saw a mouse tail sticking out under my dryer and the smell in my house was horrible.

I hired a pest control company monday who set traps that have yet to catch the mouse. Monday my parents tried to chase the mouse down for me. lol No luck, but a very entertaining night.

Last night I decided I pay a whole mortgage and light bill. The mouse can't have the house. I set some extra traps and slept in my own bed.

#takingbackmyhouse

3 days ago

THIS WAS FUNNY BRO BRO!

I MEAN NOT THE "SMELL"...BUT THERE WAS A "FIELD MOUSE" IN MY CONDO AND I'D HEAR BAGS RUFFLING AT NIGHT AND LITTLE PITTER PATTER OF FEET RUNNING ACROSS THE FLOOR WHEN I WOULD TURN ON THE LIGHT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM AT NIGHT.

IT'S SUCH AN UNEASY FEELING TRYING TO SLEEP ...BECAUSE YOU THINK IT'S GONNA "CRAWL ON YOU" WHILE YOU'RE SLEEPING.

P.S.

3 days ago

EWWWWWWW, WHAWRRRR, YOU GOT MICE IN YOUR CRIB? U NASTY! CLEAN YOUR FUCKING APARTMENT UP AND CALL AN EXTERMINATOR...

OLE "IGNANT"...TUCK N LIE" HOE!

PLEASE LEARN HOW TO "READ"...SMDH!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

#takingbackmyhouse

3 days ago

THIS WAS FUNNY BRO BRO!

P.S.

3 days ago

3 days ago

OLE "IGNANT"...TUCK N LIE" HOE!

PLEASE LEARN HOW TO "READ"...SMDH!

NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE SHOULD HAVE RODENTS PLAYING IN THEIR SPACE...I WOULD NEVER SPEND ONE NIGHT IN YOUR APARTMENT. I'D BE TOO SCARED...😎

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

{RESTRICTION:post count too low to post images/videos}https://media.tenor.com/images/13212be6037f06f7ae68fd3f03905b6a/tenor.gif

Lol you are so wrong for that lmao

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

#takingbackmyhouse

3 days ago

THIS WAS FUNNY BRO BRO!

P.S.

Well the smell is gone. My washer was leaking water so it was urine from apparently multiple mice in the water under the machine. Got the washer fixed today.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

I remember when I stayed up all night on the phone with a girl terrified because she saw mice in her apartment and needed me to take her mind off of it.

It was hilarious.

Well, only because I wasn't there.

3 days ago

Right you would not laugh if the show was on the other foot lol.

3 days ago

I locked my room because of a spider. The one area I am weak in is bugs that disappear, bugs that attack me, bugs in hard to reach places and rodents.

If I can see the bug and kill it easily, fine.

But if it is in a way that if I miss it will fly/jump on me--no thanks.
Once I swing and miss, I run.

That is why I need a boyfriend who is not phased and will do the killing. I was told that I talk too much smack to the bug instead of just killing it haha

Boy I've been so tempted to call one of my ex's that lives nearby. We haven't talked in a while, but I know he could deal with it. He would come over and spend the night and take out each mouse that got caught in the trap. I just know he would...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

u scurrrred of Mickey? Laaaaaaawd! Brothas like you are often hella good in bed though! LOL!

3 days ago

Lol I haven't gotten any complaints

3 days ago

I can tell by the photo in ya profile that you's some good sex.

hahahaha thank you sir

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I'm terrified of mice, too! Laughing Its actually pretty bad, so I think I know what you're going through. That said, I don't know if I'd flee from my house though!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

You should have stomp that tail and stomped his head and body too. LOL

4 days ago

You sound like my momma! that's exactly what she said! lol

You got a smart mom...LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

Yeah you and me too. I have killed their asses with a shoe. I remember once my mother drowned the entire family in the washer and not only that she burned an entire family fo mice. I was putting up some wallpaper one time and my mother stabbed the mouse behind the paper and I was standing there eeewahhh!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

3 days ago

Yeah you and me too. I have killed their asses with a shoe. I remember once my mother drowned the entire family in the washer and not only that she burned an entire family fo mice. I was putting up some wallpaper one time and my mother stabbed the mouse behind the paper and I was standing there eeewahhh!

Sound like mom wasn't playing around. let that be a warning to other mice not to come there. LOL

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If you borrow Judas, my pet rat, for the weekend, your mouse will run out the front door, on skates.

Inbox me and I will drop him off tomorrow at your place.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Judas likes to eat mice, cats, and miniature bulldogs.

And he likes to nibble on his hosts toe nails when you aint looking.

He also likes to smoke weed, and fuck bitches.

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

u scurrrred of Mickey? Laaaaaaawd! Brothas like you are often hella good in bed though! LOL!

3 days ago

Lol I haven't gotten any complaints

3 days ago

I can tell by the photo in ya profile that you's some good sex.

3 days ago

hahahaha thank you sir

you bet cha!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

I remember when I stayed up all night on the phone with a girl terrified because she saw mice in her apartment and needed me to take her mind off of it.

It was hilarious.

3 days ago

3 days ago

I locked my room because of a spider. The one area I am weak in is bugs that disappear, bugs that attack me, bugs in hard to reach places and rodents.

That is why I need a boyfriend who is not phased and will do the killing. I was told that I talk too much smack to the bug instead of just killing it haha

3 days ago

Boy I've been so tempted to call one of my ex's that lives nearby. We haven't talked in a while, but I know he could deal with it. He would come over and spend the night and take out each mouse that got caught in the trap. I just know he would...

Promise me you won't call him, next time.

It'd be a way for him to "be too tired to leave" or hold it over your head, coming up with ways you could repay him.

Last thing you need is someone saying, "Needed Daddy to take care of that, huh? What would you do without me?" when you're in panic mode.

Pack a bag, hit up a nice hotel, treat yourself and call the exterminator. Less drama. Fewer regrets.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

It was hilarious.

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

2 days ago

Promise me you won't call him, next time.

It'd be a way for him to "be too tired to leave" or hold it over your head, coming up with ways you could repay him.

Last thing you need is someone saying, "Needed Daddy to take care of that, huh? What would you do without me?" when you're in panic mode.

Pack a bag, hit up a nice hotel, treat yourself and call the exterminator. Less drama. Fewer regrets.

Oh I didn't call him. I actually have a vacation planned next week. My dad will meet the exteminator here to check the traps while I am away.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
As big and muscly as you are. REALLY

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

t's people like you who make men with muscles think they have to be hypermasculine, rabid brutes.

Nobody is born with muscles. Some people are naturally lean and grow muscles easily, but you still have to work out to have them.

Wanting muscles is for self-esteem, being healthy or if most would admit it, for others to want them.

Has nothing to do with rational fears.

Mice are quick and cornered animals are dangerous and carry disease. If he were afraid of the color Blue, you could talk.

Good Day, Sir!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

2 days ago

t's people like you who make men with muscles think they have to be hypermasculine, rabid brutes.

Nobody is born with muscles. Some people are naturally lean and grow muscles easily, but you still have to work out to have them.

Wanting muscles is for self-esteem, being healthy or if most would admit it, for others to want them.

Mice are quick and cornered animals are dangerous and carry disease. If he were afraid of the color Blue, you could talk.

Good Day, Sir!!

...your tone seems a little pointed right now. How long did it take you to type that response?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

2 days ago

Good Day, Sir!!

2 days ago

...your tone seems a little pointed right now. How long did it take you to type that response?

Less than 30 seconds. I'm impulsive and react. I also type pretty quickly.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

2 days ago

Good Day, Sir!!

2 days ago

2 days ago

Hmmm... okay

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

2 days ago

Good Day, Sir!!

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Hmmm... okay

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

2 days ago

Good Day, Sir!!

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Hmmm... okay

2 days ago

.. I mean could you teach me *giggles*

Post Posted: 1 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

2 days ago

Good Day, Sir!!

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Hmmm... okay

2 days ago

2 days ago

I was never interested in educating. As for the discipline you're implying--that should be taken up with your birth father.

Post Posted: 1 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

4 days ago

2 days ago

Good Day, Sir!!

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

Hmmm... okay

2 days ago

2 days ago

1 days ago

I was never interested in educating. As for the discipline you're implying--that should be taken up with your birth father.

...Uh.. definitely have discipline, step mother made sure of that. However I was attempting to flirt or at the least be amusing clearly you didn't get that.
First Page 1 2 3 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 3
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: