First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

3 days ago

If you're a gay (lesbian) tranny, why are you here? I guess you're fish sticks, since you wanna be fish, but still got your stick between your legs. So, why are you here fish sticks?

3 days ago

3 days ago

Fish stick is a cute nickname for a transgender woman's penis. I'm going to call you Fish-stick from now on.

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

3 days ago

If you're a gay (lesbian) tranny, why are you here? I guess you're fish sticks, since you wanna be fish, but still got your stick between your legs. So, why are you here fish sticks?

3 days ago

You’re an unfunny, uninteresting internet troll. Why are you here?

Are you and Frank the same person? Because you both seem to be the same level of dumb as sh*t.

Delete your account.

3 days ago

You and your foxes should commit suicide. Stuff a sock in your tail pipe, while locked in your raggedy car with your raggedy foxes and breathe deep, fag.

Talk to me when you can afford a pipe, fox or a car.

You fake profiles are the funniest.

So angry and pathetic.

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

paz

Shocked

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

I DONT BELIEVE IN ...

STRAIGHT OR GAY!

I BELIEVE IN ...."CHOICES AND FREEDOM".

I HAVE THE FREEDOM TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF HOW I SEE FIT.

IF THAT MEANS COMING INTO THESE FORUMS AND RESPONDING TO THESE 'BLACK ASS SISSIES"...AND ACTING A FOOL....

SO BE IT...IT'S NEVER SEXUAL WITH ME AND NEVER WILL BE...I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND SOMEONE SAYING AS MUCH.

I ALSO HAVE THE CHOICE NOT TO SLEEP WITH MEN AND DEGRADE "MY BODY"...BY ENGAGING IN UNNATURAL ACTS.

WOMEN ARE MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE TO ME...BUT I'M A "FRAGILE" HUMAN BEING...SO I ONLY "ENGAGE" WITH THEM WHEN I FEEL SAFE.

AS FOR YOU ..."BLACK ASS SISSIES"...I REALLY DONT CARE HOW YOU GUYS SEE ME...IT'S NOT LIKE WE ARE GONNA DATE.

FROM MY PAST EXPERIENCE ID BE LUCKY TO IF MAKE ANY DECENT "FRIENDS". I FIND HOMOSEXUALS ON THIS SITE FACINATING AND TOTALLY UNRELATABLE.

HOWEVER, SOMETIMES IT DOES FEEL LIKE I'M DOING SOMETHING COMPLETELY UNPRODUCTIVE AND SOME WHAT "NAUGHTY"....WHEN I COME ON TO THE SITE AND I GET A LITTLE ADRELINE RUSH...

IT MAKES ME FEEL "EMPOWERED" AND MORE LIKE AN INDIVIDUAL...THAT CAN BE OPEN MINDED THAN THE AVERATE MALE .

WHAT YOU BLACK ASS SISSIES DO... BEHIND CLOSED DOORS DOESNT EFFECT ME FROM BEHIND MY COMPUTER SCREEN...IJS

I THINK IF YOU GUYS WERE MORE "SEXUAL OR FORWARD" TOWARDS ME IT WOULD TURN ME OFF AND I DEFINITELY WOULD BE MORE APPREHENSIVE ABOUT COMING BACK..

.BUT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN FOR THE MOST PART...RESPECTFUL OF MY "SEXUALITY" BECAUSE YOU EITHER JUST DONT FIND ME "ATTRACTIVE" OR THE WORD HAS GOT OUT...THAT I DONT "FUCK AROUND".

EITHER WAY...LET'S KEEP IT CASUAL ...FUN...AND IGNANT!

LIKE I LIKE IT...BLACK ASS SISSIES...LOL

4 days ago

If a dude is a member of a gay website...... what you believe don't mean shit to the other members on the website........to them your ass is gay. Just the fact that you're here says yo ass is gay...... your straight friends would assume you're gay, your mother will assume you're gay period. End of discussion.

SHe’s an alcoholic and has no idea what she’s talkin about.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

I DONT BELIEVE IN ...

STRAIGHT OR GAY!

IF THAT MEANS COMING INTO THESE FORUMS AND RESPONDING TO THESE 'BLACK ASS SISSIES"...AND ACTING A FOOL....

SO BE IT...IT'S NEVER SEXUAL WITH ME AND NEVER WILL BE...I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND SOMEONE SAYING AS MUCH.

I ALSO HAVE THE CHOICE NOT TO SLEEP WITH MEN AND DEGRADE "MY BODY"...BY ENGAGING IN UNNATURAL ACTS.

WOMEN ARE MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE TO ME...BUT I'M A "FRAGILE" HUMAN BEING...SO I ONLY "ENGAGE" WITH THEM WHEN I FEEL SAFE.

AS FOR YOU ..."BLACK ASS SISSIES"...I REALLY DONT CARE HOW YOU GUYS SEE ME...IT'S NOT LIKE WE ARE GONNA DATE.

FROM MY PAST EXPERIENCE ID BE LUCKY TO IF MAKE ANY DECENT "FRIENDS". I FIND HOMOSEXUALS ON THIS SITE FACINATING AND TOTALLY UNRELATABLE.

HOWEVER, SOMETIMES IT DOES FEEL LIKE I'M DOING SOMETHING COMPLETELY UNPRODUCTIVE AND SOME WHAT "NAUGHTY"....WHEN I COME ON TO THE SITE AND I GET A LITTLE ADRELINE RUSH...

IT MAKES ME FEEL "EMPOWERED" AND MORE LIKE AN INDIVIDUAL...THAT CAN BE OPEN MINDED THAN THE AVERATE MALE .

WHAT YOU BLACK ASS SISSIES DO... BEHIND CLOSED DOORS DOESNT EFFECT ME FROM BEHIND MY COMPUTER SCREEN...IJS

I THINK IF YOU GUYS WERE MORE "SEXUAL OR FORWARD" TOWARDS ME IT WOULD TURN ME OFF AND I DEFINITELY WOULD BE MORE APPREHENSIVE ABOUT COMING BACK..

.BUT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN FOR THE MOST PART...RESPECTFUL OF MY "SEXUALITY" BECAUSE YOU EITHER JUST DONT FIND ME "ATTRACTIVE" OR THE WORD HAS GOT OUT...THAT I DONT "FUCK AROUND".

4 days ago

If a dude is a member of a gay website...... what you believe don't mean shit to the other members on the website........to them your ass is gay. Just the fact that you're here says yo ass is gay...... your straight friends would assume you're gay, your mother will assume you're gay period. End of discussion.

2 days ago

and still clueless that pedophilia is wrong

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

I DONT BELIEVE IN ...

STRAIGHT OR GAY!

4 days ago

2 days ago

She alright with swallowing a dick. It's being called gay that bitch got a problem with.
That " choices and freedom " bullshit.....the bitch is gay. He a gay bitch login on BGCLive.com every day for some gay entertainment.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

I DONT BELIEVE IN ...

STRAIGHT OR GAY!

4 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

She alright with swallowing a dick. It's being called gay that bitch got a problem with.
That " choices and freedom " bullshit.....the bitch is gay. He a gay bitch login on BGCLive.com every day for some gay entertainment.

SISSIE...

ENTERTAIN..MY "FOOT UP YOUR LOOSE BOOTY"..OLE TRICK ASS NIGGAH...YOU AINT SHIT FOR THESE LIES...OLE ...LYING ASS FAGGOT...FUCK YOU..AND THAT "BABY WOLF ...MOLESTING FAG...NEITHER ONE OF YOU ...

ON MY 'WORST DAY"...COULD EVA!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

I DONT BELIEVE IN ...

STRAIGHT OR GAY!

4 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

SISSIE...

ENTERTAIN..MY "FOOT UP YOUR LOOSE BOOTY"..OLE TRICK ASS NIGGAH...YOU AINT SHIT FOR THESE LIES...OLE ...LYING ASS FAGGOT...FUCK YOU..AND THAT "BABY WOLF ...MOLESTING FAG...NEITHER ONE OF YOU ...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

I DONT BELIEVE IN ...

STRAIGHT OR GAY!

4 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

and logging in in search of young hungry horny barely legal men

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

Fish stick is a cute nickname for a transgender woman's penis. I'm going to call you Fish-stick from now on.

3 days ago

Don't be too hard on him.

This is how he flirts.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

I DONT BELIEVE IN ...

STRAIGHT OR GAY!

4 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

SISSIE...

2 days ago

she's lookin quite the lesbian stud in that gif

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

I DONT BELIEVE IN ...

STRAIGHT OR GAY!

4 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

SISSIE...

I think it's safe to say...don't nobody on here want yo delusional faggot ass.
Keep in mind that you have a ass and I have a foot too......size 13.
May the best sissy win.
Ol dick licker.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I just don't think any Str8 guy would hang out on this site.

If you're here, you're Gay.

'nuff said.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

I DONT BELIEVE IN ...

STRAIGHT OR GAY!

4 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

and logging in in search of young hungry horny barely legal men

Barely legal white boys. You he a snow bunny

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

I DONT BELIEVE IN ...

STRAIGHT OR GAY!

4 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

SISSIE...

2 days ago

May the best sissy win.
Ol dick licker.

DICK YO ASS...TO A MENTAL INSTITUTION OLE CRAZY BITCH!

I COULD GET WHO EVA...AND...WHEN EVA...BUT DONT NOBODY WANT OR CARE ABOUT YOU "DERANGED...CREEPY ASS...PITIFUL SON'S OF BITCHES!

PROBABLY NOT EVEN YOUR "MOMMA'S"...

I THINK I'VE MADE IT QUITE OBVIOUS WITH MY "FONT"...THAT I DONT "GIVE A FUCK'!

AND WITH MY PICS AND VIDZ I POST..I'M PROBABLY ONE OF THE BETTER LOOKIN DUDES ON HERE!

I'M NOT "BLIND"...FOH!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

'nuff said.

Smile

OLE...

HIV POSITIVE...GERIATRICS LOOKIN...PERVERTED...COUCH MOLESTING...CREEPY ASS...WHITE BITCH...

FUCK YOU...FUCK YO LIES...FUCK YOUR 1970 PIC!

FOH...OLE CRAZY MUTHA FUKKA!

YOU AINT SHIT AND WILL NEVA EVA BE SHIT...AND IN YOUR WORDS!

GO TROLL SOMEBODY ELSE...CAUSE YOU WILL NEVA EVA BE "ME"!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

'nuff said.

Smile

2 days ago

OLE...

HIV POSITIVE...GERIATRICS LOOKIN...PERVERTED...COUCH MOLESTING...CREEPY ASS...WHITE BITCH...

Well, that was rude.

And inaccurate.

And unnecessary, since I never said a word about you in my post.

Why are you so mad?

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

'nuff said.

Smile

2 days ago

OLE...

2 days ago

Well, that was rude.

And inaccurate.

Why are you so mad?

Smile

KRACKER...FUCK YOU!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

'nuff said.

Smile

2 days ago

OLE...

2 days ago

Well, that was rude.

And inaccurate.

Why are you so mad?

Smile

2 days ago

KRACKER...FUCK YOU!!!

Ok, Preacher Creature.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

I DONT BELIEVE IN ...

STRAIGHT OR GAY!

4 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

2 days ago

SISSIE...

2 days ago

May the best sissy win.
Ol dick licker.

2 days ago

DICK YO ASS...TO A MENTAL INSTITUTION OLE CRAZY BITCH!

I COULD GET WHO EVA...AND...WHEN EVA...BUT DONT NOBODY WANT OR CARE ABOUT YOU "DERANGED...CREEPY ASS...PITIFUL SON'S OF BITCHES!

PROBABLY NOT EVEN YOUR "MOMMA'S"...

I THINK I'VE MADE IT QUITE OBVIOUS WITH MY "FONT"...THAT I DONT "GIVE A FUCK'!

AND WITH MY PICS AND VIDZ I POST..I'M PROBABLY ONE OF THE BETTER LOOKIN DUDES ON HERE!

I'M NOT "BLIND"...FOH!!!

you the one that want us to believe your hateful disrespect for those of us who choose to be who we are ......is a form or entertainment.
But I'm crazy?
You unblocked me just to make that point.
Dude your a sick individual with a very ugly personality.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

'nuff said.

Smile

2 days ago

OLE...

2 days ago

Well, that was rude.

And inaccurate.

Why are you so mad?

Smile

2 days ago

KRACKER...FUCK YOU!!!

Yall two would make a good couple Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

'nuff said.

Smile

2 days ago

OLE...

2 days ago

Well, that was rude.

And inaccurate.

Why are you so mad?

Smile

2 days ago

KRACKER...FUCK YOU!!!

2 days ago

Ugh.

I just threw up in my mouth a little when I read that.

LOL

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

'nuff said.

Smile

2 days ago

OLE...

2 days ago

Well, that was rude.

And inaccurate.

Why are you so mad?

Smile

2 days ago

KRACKER...FUCK YOU!!!

2 days ago

2 days ago

Ugh.

I just threw up in my mouth a little when I read that.

LOL

Smile

You know you want that black cawk

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

'nuff said.

Smile

What about men who are only attracted to trans women?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

3 days ago

2 days ago

Don't be too hard on him.

This is how he flirts.

😂🤣
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 3 of 4
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum