Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

Because they're obviously not straight

5 days ago

I recall you claiming you were straight to....

5 days ago

Well I'm not going to lie and say that I'm *str8* I'll say I'm more pansexual

5 days ago

Girl you are a gay power bottom

5 days ago

U wish fag

5 days ago

5 days ago

U a hater get a job nigga

5 days ago

And you ugly and broke

5 days ago

U wish I was

5 days ago

5 days ago

You know I look good boo

5 days ago

I can pull you on my worst day

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

hun,

just cuz a man identifies with "heterosexual" doesn't mean that is his actual sexual orientation let alone does it mean his identity equates to his sexual behavior.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Bitch you know not to lie Laughing them niggas are as straight as a u turn... peace love soul flicks his tongue at the pastor when everyone is in prayer... he be in thought about those balls Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

I DONT BELIEVE IN ...

STRAIGHT OR GAY!

I BELIEVE IN ...."CHOICES AND FREEDOM".

I HAVE THE FREEDOM TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF HOW I SEE FIT.

IF THAT MEANS COMING INTO THESE FORUMS AND RESPONDING TO THESE 'BLACK ASS SISSIES"...AND ACTING A FOOL....

SO BE IT...IT'S NEVER SEXUAL WITH ME AND NEVER WILL BE...I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND SOMEONE SAYING AS MUCH.

I ALSO HAVE THE CHOICE NOT TO SLEEP WITH MEN AND DEGRADE "MY BODY"...BY ENGAGING IN UNNATURAL ACTS.

WOMEN ARE MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE TO ME...BUT I'M A "FRAGILE" HUMAN BEING...SO I ONLY "ENGAGE" WITH THEM WHEN I FEEL SAFE.

AS FOR YOU ..."BLACK ASS SISSIES"...I REALLY DONT CARE HOW YOU GUYS SEE ME...IT'S NOT LIKE WE ARE GONNA DATE.

FROM MY PAST EXPERIENCE ID BE LUCKY TO IF MAKE ANY DECENT "FRIENDS". I FIND HOMOSEXUALS ON THIS SITE FACINATING AND TOTALLY UNRELATABLE.

HOWEVER, SOMETIMES IT DOES FEEL LIKE I'M DOING SOMETHING COMPLETELY UNPRODUCTIVE AND SOME WHAT "NAUGHTY"....WHEN I COME ON TO THE SITE AND I GET A LITTLE ADRELINE RUSH...

IT MAKES ME FEEL "EMPOWERED" AND MORE LIKE AN INDIVIDUAL...THAT CAN BE OPEN MINDED THAN THE AVERATE MALE .

WHAT YOU BLACK ASS SISSIES DO... BEHIND CLOSED DOORS DOESNT EFFECT ME FROM BEHIND MY COMPUTER SCREEN...IJS

I THINK IF YOU GUYS WERE MORE "SEXUAL OR FORWARD" TOWARDS ME IT WOULD TURN ME OFF AND I DEFINITELY WOULD BE MORE APPREHENSIVE ABOUT COMING BACK..

.BUT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN FOR THE MOST PART...RESPECTFUL OF MY "SEXUALITY" BECAUSE YOU EITHER JUST DONT FIND ME "ATTRACTIVE" OR THE WORD HAS GOT OUT...THAT I DONT "FUCK AROUND".

EITHER WAY...LET'S KEEP IT CASUAL ...FUN...AND IGNANT!

LIKE I LIKE IT...BLACK ASS SISSIES...LOL

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

hasn't this been done like 10,000 times?!?!?! Are you bored or is this as far as your intelligence goes? Same ole dumb stuff over and over and over. Go tell your doctor your titties are too fat left. Both of em

5 days ago

Bitch I\'m just trying to figure out why you guys are still here if you\'re supposedly \"straight\" you niggas been here longer than me and I\'m gay af

5 days ago

being here and being gay has nothing to do with it. What are you doing with the time you spend here? NOTHING. Just like the rest of us. This site is a waste of time and its a place to jump in and out of wasting time. So if you think you need to be gay af just to be here then you need to become the owner of this place and ask that question and kick out everyone that is not gay af!! Till then shut up mind ya bizzness!! Manup!!! But i'd really like for you to explain what it is within a man that would make you think you suppose to be a female and will go lay on a operating table and let a doctor fool you into believing you are now a woman. What really goes on in the mind of a nigga like that?

5 days ago

What was that incoherent bullshit Sam????? Now you know that you've handled more dick than the L A Lakers team doctor..Smile

You are not sitting at the table have coffee with ya mammy nigga. Go somewhere and dry up

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

hasn't this been done like 10,000 times?!?!?! Are you bored or is this as far as your intelligence goes? Same ole dumb stuff over and over and over. Go tell your doctor your titties are too fat left. Both of em

5 days ago

Bitch I\'m just trying to figure out why you guys are still here if you\'re supposedly \"straight\" you niggas been here longer than me and I\'m gay af

5 days ago

being here and being gay has nothing to do with it. What are you doing with the time you spend here? NOTHING. Just like the rest of us. This site is a waste of time and its a place to jump in and out of wasting time. So if you think you need to be gay af just to be here then you need to become the owner of this place and ask that question and kick out everyone that is not gay af!! Till then shut up mind ya bizzness!! Manup!!! But i'd really like for you to explain what it is within a man that would make you think you suppose to be a female and will go lay on a operating table and let a doctor fool you into believing you are now a woman. What really goes on in the mind of a nigga like that?

5 days ago

It's not normal for a st8 man to be logging on to a gay website every day.
And for you trying to dismiss that..... brings your sanity in to question.

Really..................guess i'm insane. I must be. But i'm not a sissy like yourself doctor

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

What was that incoherent bullshit Sam????? Now you know that you've handled more dick than the L A Lakers team doctor..Smile

4 days ago

You are not sitting at the table have coffee with ya mammy nigga. Go somewhere and dry up

Why you so mad Sam? You didn't meet your dick sucking quota for today? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
lol thats like a muslim going on ChristianMingle.com

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

Are you a gay trans woman, meaning you like fish?

5 days ago

Now that I know who you are I pay you dust

Gwarl, I was just asking a question. You're talking about being gay, but dress up like a woman.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

for those who have been on this site forum for many MANY MANY years, they already know the fag is crazy.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

she never does. folks in Cali are on to her, so there's been a rapid decrease in child molestation on the west coast!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

Really..................guess i'm insane. I must be. But i'm not a sissy like yourself doctor

You're delusional as hell if you believe that shit.......faggot ass faggot.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

she never does. folks in Cali are on to her, so there's been a rapid decrease in child molestation on the west coast!

She's constantly working on getting her numbers up! Especially them white blood cells..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

for those who have been on this site forum for many MANY MANY years, they already know the fag is crazy.

Yeah he batshit 4sho.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

I DONT BELIEVE IN ...

STRAIGHT OR GAY!

I BELIEVE IN ...."CHOICES AND FREEDOM".

I HAVE THE FREEDOM TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF HOW I SEE FIT.

IF THAT MEANS COMING INTO THESE FORUMS AND RESPONDING TO THESE 'BLACK ASS SISSIES"...AND ACTING A FOOL....

SO BE IT...IT'S NEVER SEXUAL WITH ME AND NEVER WILL BE...I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND SOMEONE SAYING AS MUCH.

I ALSO HAVE THE CHOICE NOT TO SLEEP WITH MEN AND DEGRADE "MY BODY"...BY ENGAGING IN UNNATURAL ACTS.

WOMEN ARE MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE TO ME...BUT I'M A "FRAGILE" HUMAN BEING...SO I ONLY "ENGAGE" WITH THEM WHEN I FEEL SAFE.

AS FOR YOU ..."BLACK ASS SISSIES"...I REALLY DONT CARE HOW YOU GUYS SEE ME...IT'S NOT LIKE WE ARE GONNA DATE.

FROM MY PAST EXPERIENCE ID BE LUCKY TO IF MAKE ANY DECENT "FRIENDS". I FIND HOMOSEXUALS ON THIS SITE FACINATING AND TOTALLY UNRELATABLE.

HOWEVER, SOMETIMES IT DOES FEEL LIKE I'M DOING SOMETHING COMPLETELY UNPRODUCTIVE AND SOME WHAT "NAUGHTY"....WHEN I COME ON TO THE SITE AND I GET A LITTLE ADRELINE RUSH...

IT MAKES ME FEEL "EMPOWERED" AND MORE LIKE AN INDIVIDUAL...THAT CAN BE OPEN MINDED THAN THE AVERATE MALE .

WHAT YOU BLACK ASS SISSIES DO... BEHIND CLOSED DOORS DOESNT EFFECT ME FROM BEHIND MY COMPUTER SCREEN...IJS

I THINK IF YOU GUYS WERE MORE "SEXUAL OR FORWARD" TOWARDS ME IT WOULD TURN ME OFF AND I DEFINITELY WOULD BE MORE APPREHENSIVE ABOUT COMING BACK..

.BUT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN FOR THE MOST PART...RESPECTFUL OF MY "SEXUALITY" BECAUSE YOU EITHER JUST DONT FIND ME "ATTRACTIVE" OR THE WORD HAS GOT OUT...THAT I DONT "FUCK AROUND".

EITHER WAY...LET'S KEEP IT CASUAL ...FUN...AND IGNANT!

LIKE I LIKE IT...BLACK ASS SISSIES...LOL

If a dude is a member of a gay website...... what you believe don't mean shit to the other members on the website........to them your ass is gay. Just the fact that you're here says yo ass is gay...... your straight friends would assume you're gay, your mother will assume you're gay period. End of discussion.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Yeah he batshit 4sho.

she'll get her just due eventually. you can tell she miserable as it is. it only gets worse for hoes like her.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

She's constantly working on getting her numbers up! Especially them white blood cells..Smile

she better get back on them protease inhibitors or else her days of molesting children will be over soon!

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Yeah he batshit 4sho.

4 days ago

she'll get her just due eventually. you can tell she miserable as it is. it only gets worse for hoes like her.

He probably one of those that rather dive head first into a wood chipper before he admits he suck dick.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Yeah he batshit 4sho.

4 days ago

3 days ago

He probably one of those that rather dive head first into a wood chipper before he admits he suck dick.

there are private circles of gwarlz like her who DO congregate and talk about their sexual dysfunction with each other. there's a club for everybody! LOL!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

If you're a gay (lesbian) tranny, why are you here? I guess you're fish sticks, since you wanna be fish, but still got your stick between your legs. So, why are you here fish sticks?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

3 days ago

If you're a gay (lesbian) tranny, why are you here? I guess you're fish sticks, since you wanna be fish, but still got your stick between your legs. So, why are you here fish sticks?

You’re an unfunny, uninteresting internet troll. Why are you here?

Are you and Frank the same person? Because you both seem to be the same level of dumb as sh*t.

Delete your account.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

5 days ago

4 days ago

4 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

3 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

3 days ago

3 days ago

You’re an unfunny, uninteresting internet troll. Why are you here?

Are you and Frank the same person? Because you both seem to be the same level of dumb as sh*t.

Delete your account.

You and your foxes should commit suicide. Stuff a sock in your tail pipe, while locked in your raggedy car with your raggedy foxes and breathe deep, fag.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

5 days ago

Why tf are you here?
@lose-ya-breath
@lovepeacesoul1

3 days ago

3 days ago

Fish stick is a cute nickname for a transgender woman's penis. I'm going to call you Fish-stick from now on.
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 4
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: