Search
IN MEMORY OF  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit, huh Cupcake ?

I already said earlier that the"whtskksblk" ID was created 10 years ago & then forgotten, until my little PRT (Personal Research Troll...YOU !) dug it up the other day. When I realized it was still there, I simply deleted it.

After all, nobody needs more than ONE ID/Screename/account at a time on here, unless they are seeking to deceive & Troll, right ?

BUT wait, YOU still haven't answered the simple Question !

Why do YOU have THREE IDs/Screenames/Accounts on here:

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Before you try and continue your deflecting, stop right now, and with your next post, tell everyone why you have THREE of them, and use them to Troll people on here every single day, all day long?

Simple Question, just answer it !

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

you created two accounts in the same year, only to delete one of them, ten years later, after the account was exposed...so why did YOU need TWO accounts in the same year? and why don't you know when to just leave things alone? every time things start to die down, you start something up again... @Darthchicolate1 @Darthcocoa @Dicksuckinsam

9 days ago

Why are you whing about "shutting down the conversation" just when it' s time for you to answer a simple Question?

Why do you currently have THREE IDS/Screenames/ accounts on here and use them to Troll people all day, every single day of your life?

Simple Question, just answer it!

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

this idiot obviously doesn't realize that he's not talking to the same person...he also doesn't realize that those are NOT three IDs....all three of those IDs belong to ONE account...wtf is wrong with him?

9 days ago

That is the simple Question he refuses to answer.

Why would he he using 3 differnt identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll people?

Simple question, why won 't he answer it ?

Smile

9 days ago

they're three different IDs, but only ONE account..he changed his s/n..

9 days ago

But WHY would he do that, all day every single day of his life?

Simple Question, but he refuses to answer it.

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

Why do you have two accounts as of RIGHT NOW TOM?????

And why did you have an anonymous account with no pics and your HIV positive status for TEN YEARS until you got CLOCKED yesterday, TOM??????????

9 days ago

I don't, and I already answered this earlier.

Reading comprehension acting up again, Cupcake?

Now stop stalling and answer the simple Question:

Why are you using THREE identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other people?

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

Two accounts TOM, one which was banned by admin. What other accounts have been banned by admin as you have claimed, TOM???????????

You deleted your third account @whtskksblk after you got clocked for using an anonymous account with no pics and your HIV positive status.

If this account has been dormant for ten years, how do you think I found it so easily???????????

Perhaps you might want to inbox me to find out.Smile

9 days ago

Stop trying to deflect, and answer the simple Question I asked !

Why are you CURRENTLY using THREE different identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks?

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

You said I had three different accounts. Is that true?

9 days ago

Stop trying to deflect and answer the simple Question!

Why do you use THREE different identities on here all day, every single day, just to Troll other posters?

Simple Question, just answer it, Cupcake!

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

I'm not deflecting. You told a deliberate lie and you are trying to backtrack. You accused me of having three accounts when it was proven you had three accounts. The only reason you don't have three now, is because you got clocked on your ten year old, anonymous, no pic, HIV positive account, and you deleted it with a quickness!!!!!!

Now you have two accounts, one which was banned by admin!!!!! Why was your @whtsksblk account the only account that has been banned by admin within the last year TOM???????? Smile

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Why are you using THREE identities on here all day, every single day, just to Troll other folks?

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

When you answer why you had THREE accounts, I will answer why I use a bgc feature that was created by the bgc webmasters..Smile

9 days ago

I already answered that question, several times.

Stop stalling, and just answer the simple Question!

Why are you using THREE identities all day, every single day, just to Troll other folks on here?

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

9 days ago

No you didn't. You're lying yet again Tom!!!!!!!

What accounts were purged by admin??????? We know for a fact that your @whtsksblk account was BANNED by admin, but you claim that several other accounts were "purged" by admin.

Name one account that was "purged" by admin other than your account, which was BANNED by admin, TOM!!!!!!! What accounts were purged as you claimed, TOM???? You never answered the question, TOM!!!!!!!! Smile

9 days ago

But yes I HAVE answered that question, and you just proved it.

Go back to the start, you asked me a question, and I answered it.

I asked you a question, and you refused to answer it.

You proved I answered your question right here, because you are sitting here trying to deflect & dissect MY answer, asking additional questions about it !

So stop.

And answer the simple Question.

Why are you using THREE identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks when they post ?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

I read this entire thread and I did not see you name one account that admin purged. You said admin purged several accounts. Where did you get that information?????? Who told you that their account was purged??????? The threads were purged, but the only account admin altered in any way was YOURS!!!!! Why is that, TOM?????????

You lied, and once again got caught red handed! Why did admin ban your account and nobody else's, TOM??????????? Smile

9 days ago

Stop trying to deflect by asking additional questions about MY answer to your question presented to me !

I answered your question, yet you refuse to answer mine.

Why?

Again, why are you using THREE different identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

You never answered the question TOM but here's another...

Why did you disclose your HIV positive status on your 10 year old, anonymous, no pic account ( you know, the account you deleted after you got COLD BUSTED, but you don't disclose it on the two accounts you currently have?????????? Are you lying about your HIV positive status to the targets you meet through those profiles????????

9 days ago

Yes, I did answer it. You are currently responding to the answer I gave.

Just because you don't LIKE the answer I gave is irrelevant, and a deflection, as evidenced by the fact that you are now asking additional questions about MY answer to your question !

But you refuse to answer the simple Question I asked in return.

Why?

Again, why are you using THREE different identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks ?

Thanks, Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

Well if you answered my questions, I answered yours, TOM! Read the thread! Smile

I hope you are disclosing to the individuals you meet on your two current accounts your HIV positive status, as you did on your 10 year old, anonymous, no pic account you deleted 2 days ago, after you got busted! Smile

Have a great day, Tom Marshall of Brooklyn, NY..Smile

Once again you fail to answer the simple Question I asked you.

Why ?

Again, why are you using THREE identities on here all day every single day, just to Troll other folks ?

Thanks Cupcake, and you have a good day yourself !

Smile

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

I already said earlier that the"whtskksblk" ID was created 10 years ago & then forgotten, until my little PRT (Personal Research Troll...YOU !) dug it up the other day. When I realized it was still there, I simply deleted it.

After all, nobody needs more than ONE ID/Screename/account at a time on here, unless they are seeking to deceive & Troll, right ?

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Before you try and continue your deflecting, stop right now, and with your next post, tell everyone why you have THREE of them, and use them to Troll people on here every single day, all day long?

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

you created two accounts in the same year, only to delete one of them, ten years later, after the account was exposed...so why did YOU need TWO accounts in the same year? and why don't you know when to just leave things alone? every time things start to die down, you start something up again... @Darthchicolate1 @Darthcocoa @Dicksuckinsam

9 days ago

Why are you whing about "shutting down the conversation" just when it' s time for you to answer a simple Question?

Why do you currently have THREE IDS/Screenames/ accounts on here and use them to Troll people all day, every single day of your life?

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

this idiot obviously doesn't realize that he's not talking to the same person...he also doesn't realize that those are NOT three IDs....all three of those IDs belong to ONE account...wtf is wrong with him?

9 days ago

Why would he he using 3 differnt identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll people?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

And why did you have an anonymous account with no pics and your HIV positive status for TEN YEARS until you got CLOCKED yesterday, TOM??????????

9 days ago

Why are you using THREE identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other people?

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

Two accounts TOM, one which was banned by admin. What other accounts have been banned by admin as you have claimed, TOM???????????

You deleted your third account @whtskksblk after you got clocked for using an anonymous account with no pics and your HIV positive status.

If this account has been dormant for ten years, how do you think I found it so easily???????????

9 days ago

Why are you CURRENTLY using THREE different identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks?

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why do you use THREE different identities on here all day, every single day, just to Troll other posters?

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

I'm not deflecting. You told a deliberate lie and you are trying to backtrack. You accused me of having three accounts when it was proven you had three accounts. The only reason you don't have three now, is because you got clocked on your ten year old, anonymous, no pic, HIV positive account, and you deleted it with a quickness!!!!!!

Now you have two accounts, one which was banned by admin!!!!! Why was your @whtsksblk account the only account that has been banned by admin within the last year TOM???????? Smile

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Why are you using THREE identities on here all day, every single day, just to Troll other folks?

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

When you answer why you had THREE accounts, I will answer why I use a bgc feature that was created by the bgc webmasters..Smile

9 days ago

Why are you using THREE identities all day, every single day, just to Troll other folks on here?

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

9 days ago

What accounts were purged by admin??????? We know for a fact that your @whtsksblk account was BANNED by admin, but you claim that several other accounts were "purged" by admin.

Name one account that was "purged" by admin other than your account, which was BANNED by admin, TOM!!!!!!! What accounts were purged as you claimed, TOM???? You never answered the question, TOM!!!!!!!! Smile

9 days ago

You proved I answered your question right here, because you are sitting here trying to deflect & dissect MY answer, asking additional questions about it !

So stop.

Why are you using THREE identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks when they post ?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

I read this entire thread and I did not see you name one account that admin purged. You said admin purged several accounts. Where did you get that information?????? Who told you that their account was purged??????? The threads were purged, but the only account admin altered in any way was YOURS!!!!! Why is that, TOM?????????

You lied, and once again got caught red handed! Why did admin ban your account and nobody else's, TOM??????????? Smile

9 days ago

Stop trying to deflect by asking additional questions about MY answer to your question presented to me !

Why?

Again, why are you using THREE different identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

Why did you disclose your HIV positive status on your 10 year old, anonymous, no pic account ( you know, the account you deleted after you got COLD BUSTED, but you don't disclose it on the two accounts you currently have?????????? Are you lying about your HIV positive status to the targets you meet through those profiles????????

9 days ago

Just because you don't LIKE the answer I gave is irrelevant, and a deflection, as evidenced by the fact that you are now asking additional questions about MY answer to your question !

Why?

Again, why are you using THREE different identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks ?

Thanks, Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

Well if you answered my questions, I answered yours, TOM! Read the thread! Smile

I hope you are disclosing to the individuals you meet on your two current accounts your HIV positive status, as you did on your 10 year old, anonymous, no pic account you deleted 2 days ago, after you got busted! Smile

9 days ago

Why ?

Again, why are you using THREE identities on here all day every single day, just to Troll other folks ?

Smile

I answered that already. Read the thread..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

So stop.

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Thanks, Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why ?

Smile

8 days ago

Nope! Another Lie from you.

This is all you said about your having the THREE identities you are using on here:

" When you answer why you had THREE accounts, I will answer why I use a bgc feature that was created by the bgc webmasters.."

So, you never answered WHY you use this "feature", as you call it, all day every single day, just to created THREE different identities, just to Troll folk's posts?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

So stop.

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Thanks, Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why ?

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

This is all you said about your having the THREE identities you are using on here:

" When you answer why you had THREE accounts, I will answer why I use a bgc feature that was created by the bgc webmasters.."

So, you never answered WHY you use this "feature", as you call it, all day every single day, just to created THREE different identities, just to Troll folk's posts?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

I like to change things up. Bgc allows you to change screennames as often as you wish. If you can have three different accounts, why are you griping about someone having one and using a feature created by the webmasters to be used???? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

So stop.

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Thanks, Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why ?

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

8 days ago

I like to change things up. Bgc allows you to change screennames as often as you wish. If you can have three different accounts, why are you griping about someone having one and using a feature created by the webmasters to be used???? Smile

Weak.

It doesn't explain why you constantly Troll the other posters here.

Make up identities mocking them.

Or why you have no formation, and no pictures, on your account.

Changing the name on it to keep it anonymous in order just to Troll is simply another means, another element of being deceitful.

Why do you spend all your time doing such a thing?

And since you are intentionally lying & deceitful, why do you think anyone would believe a word you say?

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
@wht_sks_blk

Just for your convenience, I am making a record of as many of your lies and deceptions as I can remember. I'm sure there are more, so will add them as I remember them and as you add to the already extensive list..Smile

You flat out lied, and denied that this pic is you...

It is...

You lied about about not having multiple accounts...

@whtsksblk created in 2008, still active, although banned by admin

@wht_sks_blk created 2018, still active

@whtskksblk also created in 2008, meaning you had two accounts for 10 years running. On this account, you particularly touted your dick sucking skills. It was an anonymous account with no pics and your HIV positive status. You deleted this account the day you were clocked, two days ago.

You do...

You lied about me having three screennames belonging to three different accounts, when you knew that wasn't true, and you made no effort to own up to your lie, which makes you of extremely bad character.

Neither of your current accounts, @wht_sks_blk and @whtsksblk , the ones with your dated pictures, disclose your HIV positive status, so it is very likely that you are lying to your targets about your HIV positive status.

You said that admin purged multiple accounts. You are flat out lying. They only banned your @whtsksblk account.

Amended

You said that admin put your account on hold. That is a lie. You put your account on hold, after admin temporarily banned your account.

As I said before, I will continue to add to this ever growing list..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

So stop.

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Thanks, Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why ?

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

Weak.

Changing the name on it to keep it anonymous in order just to Troll is simply another means, another element of being deceitful.

And since you are intentionally lying & deceitful, why do you think anyone would believe a word you say?

Smile

You are lying about your HIV positive status.

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

So stop.

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Thanks, Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why ?

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

Weak.

Smile

8 days ago

Tom is getting her ass dragged all through BGC.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That fool said this is another thread: "Is this your example of how Google Face Search doesn't always work, after you snatch somebody's picture off their Profile?"

I don't know how he comes up with the shit he comes up with, but he's good. Now, he's saying someone snatched one of his pics from his profile, used it to do a Google image search and, the pic that he keeps denying isn't a pic of him, came up in the search. I've used my own pics, SEVERAL TIMES, to do a Google image search and not one time did the search come back with a pic of someone who looks EXACTLY like me.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

That fool said this is another thread: "Is this your example of how Google Face Search doesn't always work, after you snatch somebody's picture off their Profile?"

I don't know how he comes up with the shit he comes up with, but he's good. Now, he's saying someone snatched one of his pics from his profile, used it to do a Google image search and, the pic that he keeps denying isn't a pic of him, came up in the search. I've used my own pics, SEVERAL TIMES, to do a Google image search and not one time did the search come back with a pic of someone who looks EXACTLY like me.

Right! She is seriously denying that this...

And this...

Are the same person. She is truly deranged if she thinks anyone believes her..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

7 days ago

Right! She is seriously denying that this...

And this...

Are the same person. She is truly deranged if she thinks anyone believes her..Smile

@wht_sks_blk

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

So stop.

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Thanks, Cupcake !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why ?

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

Weak.

Smile

8 days ago

7 days ago

Tom is getting her ass dragged all through BGC.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What's funny is, he created those whtsksblk and @whtskksblk accounts in the same year. In one of them, he was a Virgo looking to suck some dick, and on the other one, he's a Libra looking for "dark-skinned shorties" to fuck.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

What's funny is, he created those whtsksblk and @whtskksblk accounts in the same year. In one of them, he was a Virgo looking to suck some dick, and on the other one, he's a Libra looking for "dark-skinned shorties" to fuck.

@wht_sks_blk tom has been making a fool out of himself all over bgc...

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

And the @whtskksblk was an anonymous, no pic account with her HIV positive status. She is here criticizing us for not having pics, and she was on here anonymously soliciting sex for ten years, while at the same time having the @whtsksblk account with her pics, but without her HIV positive status. I'm not too confident that she disclosed her HIV positive status to the targets of that profile. Not confident at all...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

I see someone is in here lying again.

Nancy Marshall: https://www.facebook.com/nancy.marshall.395?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Thomas Cook: https://www.facebook.com/thomas.cook.982845?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Garrett Marshall: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=12429587

Suzanne Marshall: https://www.facebook.com/suzannelettmarshall

Colleen Marshall: https://www.facebook.com/colleen.marshall.5209

Becky Lauer Duckworth: https://www.facebook.com/becky.lauerduckworth?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Samantha Hrdlicka: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009378206159&fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

His friends know that's him in the pic.

12 days ago

LMAO

12 days ago

Do you realize that last FB link you just re-posted seems to be that of a little girl, maybe 8-9 years old?

Both you and "upnorthkidd" have now posted the contact information for a little girl on a Gay hook up site. I think "darthcocoa" did too.

Cops don't look kindly on such things, and neither does BGC, when they are forced to provide background information, or have their servers grabbed.

Just saying....

Smile

12 days ago

LOL...I quoted what that individual posted.

Another funny thing about white people, they always threatening THE LAW and RULES and REGULATIONS. Never follow them, but want to enforce them for everyone else. I basically told you 4 threads back, white people love authority, they love power and always making sure they get in the line of work to be Police officer, Military or any position that will give them the power to do what they want and tell others what to do. It`s playing out right here. I am sure those facebook pics are on many sites...thats why you need not post personal things on social sites, those are the chances one takes when they do such. I`m sure you know of some Officer, CIA Agent, Senator (all power positions) that can handle this dilemma. (Go call them).

12 days ago

No, you re-posted the Link he had originally posted.

Which is the same as posting it yourself.

Which, again, seems to be that of a little girl's FB page.

The facts are the facts.

I just brought it to your attention, don't blame me, I didn't do any of it.

I'm just astounded that anyone could be so stupid and careless.

SMDH...

12 days ago

There goes that white privilege again. Do you honestly think that you are the only one who has had their facebook page. Remember, if you don`t want it exposed, don`t put it on social media...now whose careless and stupid. You got your name posted, your face pic and giving out all your personal information just to get some dick and now it fell into the wrong hands. Why don`t you post your social security number stupid.

12 days ago

Again, I didn't post anything.

YOU posted a Link to the FB page of a little girl, by re-posting what another person posted.

The law says that disseminating something like that is equal to originating it.

No difference.

If you can't see the connection to posting a kid's info & FB page Link on a Gay Adult website, how that is illegal, then I can't help you.

You can keep with your "bravado" and bluster about this illegal act all you want, but it won't change the facts.

And I suspect you know the truth.

SMDH...

12 days ago

Tom, oh white Tom, you are not my subordinate, you are not the lawyer, judge or jury. I could give two damns about what you are talking about - if it`s on social media it`s free for all. If you feel that strongly about it and about Joe Jackson, why don`t you call the law, otherwise Shut the fuck up, okay. You damn liar and fraud.

12 days ago

I want her to post the law that we are breaking. Laws are not word of mouth. They are legislated and documented. If we are breaking a law, "Uncle" Tom should post the law we are breaking right here in this thread..Smile

12 days ago

Ms. Tom is trying to evoke her white privilege by trying to throw her authoritative nature around...that`s what they do. I am quite sure she has so many pics of young underage black and white twinks loaded on her computer and phone. Not to mention her paying under aged boys for sex, she looks like the type and since she`s not attractive as she thought she was when she was younger and still posting those young aged pics of herself, Im sure she`s paying for sex by any means necessary. .

12 days ago

LOL....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

6 days ago

And the @whtskksblk was an anonymous, no pic account with her HIV positive status. She is here criticizing us for not having pics, and she was on here anonymously soliciting sex for ten years, while at the same time having the @whtsksblk account with her pics, but without her HIV positive status. I'm not too confident that she disclosed her HIV positive status to the targets of that profile. Not confident at all...

First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 8 of 8
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: