Search
IN MEMORY OF  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last Page 

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit, huh Cupcake ?

I already said earlier that the"whtskksblk" ID was created 10 years ago & then forgotten, until my little PRT (Personal Research Troll...YOU !) dug it up the other day. When I realized it was still there, I simply deleted it.

After all, nobody needs more than ONE ID/Screename/account at a time on here, unless they are seeking to deceive & Troll, right ?

BUT wait, YOU still haven't answered the simple Question !

Why do YOU have THREE IDs/Screenames/Accounts on here:

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Before you try and continue your deflecting, stop right now, and with your next post, tell everyone why you have THREE of them, and use them to Troll people on here every single day, all day long?

Simple Question, just answer it !

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

you created two accounts in the same year, only to delete one of them, ten years later, after the account was exposed...so why did YOU need TWO accounts in the same year? and why don't you know when to just leave things alone? every time things start to die down, you start something up again... @Darthchicolate1 @Darthcocoa @Dicksuckinsam

9 days ago

Why are you whing about "shutting down the conversation" just when it' s time for you to answer a simple Question?

Why do you currently have THREE IDS/Screenames/ accounts on here and use them to Troll people all day, every single day of your life?

Simple Question, just answer it!

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

this idiot obviously doesn't realize that he's not talking to the same person...he also doesn't realize that those are NOT three IDs....all three of those IDs belong to ONE account...wtf is wrong with him?

9 days ago

That is the simple Question he refuses to answer.

Why would he he using 3 differnt identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll people?

Simple question, why won 't he answer it ?

Smile

When you answer how you managed to create two accounts the same year, but completely forget that you created the anonymous one with no pics and your HIV positive status, TOM! Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

I already said earlier that the"whtskksblk" ID was created 10 years ago & then forgotten, until my little PRT (Personal Research Troll...YOU !) dug it up the other day. When I realized it was still there, I simply deleted it.

After all, nobody needs more than ONE ID/Screename/account at a time on here, unless they are seeking to deceive & Troll, right ?

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Before you try and continue your deflecting, stop right now, and with your next post, tell everyone why you have THREE of them, and use them to Troll people on here every single day, all day long?

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

you created two accounts in the same year, only to delete one of them, ten years later, after the account was exposed...so why did YOU need TWO accounts in the same year? and why don't you know when to just leave things alone? every time things start to die down, you start something up again... @Darthchicolate1 @Darthcocoa @Dicksuckinsam

9 days ago

Why are you whing about "shutting down the conversation" just when it' s time for you to answer a simple Question?

Why do you currently have THREE IDS/Screenames/ accounts on here and use them to Troll people all day, every single day of your life?

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

this idiot obviously doesn't realize that he's not talking to the same person...he also doesn't realize that those are NOT three IDs....all three of those IDs belong to ONE account...wtf is wrong with him?

9 days ago

Why would he he using 3 differnt identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll people?

Smile

9 days ago

they're three different IDs, but only ONE account..he changed his s/n..

But WHY would he do that, all day every single day of his life?

Simple Question, but he refuses to answer it.

Why?

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

Why do you have two accounts as of RIGHT NOW TOM?????

And why did you have an anonymous account with no pics and your HIV positive status for TEN YEARS until you got CLOCKED yesterday, TOM??????????

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

When you answer how you managed to create two accounts the same year, but completely forget that you created the anonymous one with no pics and your HIV positive status, TOM! Smile

I answered that question now, several times, so stop stalling.

Answer the simple Question:

Why do you use THREE identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other people?

Thanks PRT !!

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

And why did you have an anonymous account with no pics and your HIV positive status for TEN YEARS until you got CLOCKED yesterday, TOM??????????

I don't, and I already answered this earlier.

Reading comprehension acting up again, Cupcake?

Now stop stalling and answer the simple Question:

Why are you using THREE identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other people?

Thanks PRT !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why do you use THREE identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other people?

Thanks PRT !!

Smile

I thought you said I had three different accounts, TOM?????? Do I have three different accounts????? We KNOW you had THREE DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS as of yesterday, two of which you had for TEN YEARS!!!!

@whtsksblk the fake ass nice guy with old ass pics. The one you created in 2008. The one which was banned by admin. The ONLY account banned by admin in the past year...

@wht_sks_blk the one you created since the mysterious thread purge that you referenced earlier, and....

@whtskksblk the OTHER account you created in 2008, but somehow completely forgot about it. The anonymous one with no pics and your HIV positive status.

If you had created one in 2008 and created the other one in 2010 or maybe even 2009, your "completely forgot" spiel might have been plausible. But you completely forgot you had already created a bgc account THE SAME YEAR (and I'm betting the same day), you create another one???? Really TOM???????????

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

I thought you said I had three different accounts, TOM?????? Do I have three different accounts????? We KNOW you had THREE DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS as of yesterday, two of which you had for TEN YEARS!!!!

@whtsksblk the fake ass nice guy with old ass pics. The one you created in 2008. The one which was banned by admin. The ONLY account banned by admin in the past year...

@wht_sks_blk the one you created since the mysterious thread purge that you referenced earlier, and....

@whtskksblk the OTHER account you created in 2008, but somehow completely forgot about it. The anonymous one with no pics and your HIV positive status.

If you had created one in 2008 and created the other one in 2010 or maybe even 2009, your "completely forgot" spiel might have been plausible. But you completely forgot you had already created a bgc account THE SAME YEAR (and I'm betting the same day), you create another one???? Really TOM???????????

Repeating the same lies over & over is not going to make them come true, Cupcake.

Now, stop stalling and answer the Question!

Why are you CURRENTLY using THREE different identities on here:

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

And using them all day every single day, just to Troll other folks on here?

Simple Question, use your next response to answer it!

Thanks PRT !!

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why are you using THREE identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other people?

Thanks PRT !

Smile

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

Two accounts TOM, one which was banned by admin. What other accounts have been banned by admin as you have claimed, TOM???????????

You deleted your third account @whtskksblk after you got clocked for using an anonymous account with no pics and your HIV positive status.

If this account has been dormant for ten years, how do you think I found it so easily???????????

Perhaps you might want to inbox me to find out.Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Repeating the same lies over & over is not going to make them come true, Cupcake.

Now, stop stalling and answer the Question!

Why are you CURRENTLY using THREE different identities on here:

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

And using them all day every single day, just to Troll other folks on here?

Simple Question, use your next response to answer it!

Thanks PRT !!

Smile

You said I had three different accounts when you knew that was a lie. You can't try to backtrack without correcting your deliberate lie, Cupcake..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

it's a feature the site offers...why are you making such a big deal out of it? no matter what username you @mention it will still come back to that same account...it's not like he's hiding who he is under separate accounts....why did YOU make two separate accounts in the same year?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

Two accounts TOM, one which was banned by admin. What other accounts have been banned by admin as you have claimed, TOM???????????

You deleted your third account @whtskksblk after you got clocked for using an anonymous account with no pics and your HIV positive status.

If this account has been dormant for ten years, how do you think I found it so easily???????????

Stop trying to deflect, and answer the simple Question I asked !

Why are you CURRENTLY using THREE different identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks?

Thanks PRT !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

it's a feature the site offers...why are you making such a big deal out of it? no matter what username you @mention it will still come back to that same account...it's not like he's hiding who he is under separate accounts....why did YOU make two separate accounts in the same year?

She knows she was lying. She just didn't think she would get clocked, just like she thought she could inbox me with some bullshit without being clocked..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Why are you CURRENTLY using THREE different identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks?

Thanks PRT !

Smile

You said I had three different accounts. Is that true?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

Stop trying to deflect and answer the simple Question!

Why do you use THREE different identities on here all day, every single day, just to Troll other posters?

Simple Question, just answer it, Cupcake!

Thanks!

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why do you use THREE different identities on here all day, every single day, just to Troll other posters?

Thanks!

Smile

I'm not deflecting. You told a deliberate lie and you are trying to backtrack. You accused me of having three accounts when it was proven you had three accounts. The only reason you don't have three now, is because you got clocked on your ten year old, anonymous, no pic, HIV positive account, and you deleted it with a quickness!!!!!!

Now you have two accounts, one which was banned by admin!!!!! Why was your @whtsksblk account the only account that has been banned by admin within the last year TOM???????? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

I'm not deflecting. You told a deliberate lie and you are trying to backtrack. You accused me of having three accounts when it was proven you had three accounts. The only reason you don't have three now, is because you got clocked on your ten year old, anonymous, no pic, HIV positive account, and you deleted it with a quickness!!!!!!

Now you have two accounts, one which was banned by admin!!!!! Why was your @whtsksblk account the only account that has been banned by admin within the last year TOM???????? Smile

Answer the Question!

Why are you using THREE identities on here all day, every single day, just to Troll other folks?

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Why are you using THREE identities on here all day, every single day, just to Troll other folks?

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

When you answer why you had THREE accounts, I will answer why I use a bgc feature that was created by the bgc webmasters..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

When you answer why you had THREE accounts, I will answer why I use a bgc feature that was created by the bgc webmasters..Smile

I already answered that question, several times.

Stop stalling, and just answer the simple Question!

Why are you using THREE identities all day, every single day, just to Troll other folks on here?

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why are you using THREE identities all day, every single day, just to Troll other folks on here?

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

No you didn't. You're lying yet again Tom!!!!!!!

What accounts were purged by admin??????? We know for a fact that your @whtsksblk account was BANNED by admin, but you claim that several other accounts were "purged" by admin.

Name one account that was "purged" by admin other than your account, which was BANNED by admin, TOM!!!!!!! What accounts were purged as you claimed, TOM???? You never answered the question, TOM!!!!!!!! Smile

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

9 days ago

What accounts were purged by admin??????? We know for a fact that your @whtsksblk account was BANNED by admin, but you claim that several other accounts were "purged" by admin.

Name one account that was "purged" by admin other than your account, which was BANNED by admin, TOM!!!!!!! What accounts were purged as you claimed, TOM???? You never answered the question, TOM!!!!!!!! Smile

But yes I HAVE answered that question, and you just proved it.

Go back to the start, you asked me a question, and I answered it.

I asked you a question, and you refused to answer it.

You proved I answered your question right here, because you are sitting here trying to deflect & dissect MY answer, asking additional questions about it !

So stop.

And answer the simple Question.

Why are you using THREE identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks when they post ?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

9 days ago

8 days ago

You proved I answered your question right here, because you are sitting here trying to deflect & dissect MY answer, asking additional questions about it !

So stop.

Why are you using THREE identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks when they post ?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

I read this entire thread and I did not see you name one account that admin purged. You said admin purged several accounts. Where did you get that information?????? Who told you that their account was purged??????? The threads were purged, but the only account admin altered in any way was YOURS!!!!! Why is that, TOM?????????

You lied, and once again got caught red handed! Why did admin ban your account and nobody else's, TOM??????????? Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

9 days ago

8 days ago

So stop.

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

8 days ago

I read this entire thread and I did not see you name one account that admin purged. You said admin purged several accounts. Where did you get that information?????? Who told you that their account was purged??????? The threads were purged, but the only account admin altered in any way was YOURS!!!!! Why is that, TOM?????????

You lied, and once again got caught red handed! Why did admin ban your account and nobody else's, TOM??????????? Smile

Stop trying to deflect by asking additional questions about MY answer to your question presented to me !

I answered your question, yet you refuse to answer mine.

Why?

Again, why are you using THREE different identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

9 days ago

8 days ago

So stop.

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

Stop trying to deflect by asking additional questions about MY answer to your question presented to me !

Why?

Again, why are you using THREE different identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

You never answered the question TOM but here's another...

Why did you disclose your HIV positive status on your 10 year old, anonymous, no pic account ( you know, the account you deleted after you got COLD BUSTED, but you don't disclose it on the two accounts you currently have?????????? Are you lying about your HIV positive status to the targets you meet through those profiles????????

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

9 days ago

8 days ago

So stop.

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

Why?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

8 days ago

Why did you disclose your HIV positive status on your 10 year old, anonymous, no pic account ( you know, the account you deleted after you got COLD BUSTED, but you don't disclose it on the two accounts you currently have?????????? Are you lying about your HIV positive status to the targets you meet through those profiles????????

Yes, I did answer it. You are currently responding to the answer I gave.

Just because you don't LIKE the answer I gave is irrelevant, and a deflection, as evidenced by the fact that you are now asking additional questions about MY answer to your question !

But you refuse to answer the simple Question I asked in return.

Why?

Again, why are you using THREE different identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks ?

Thanks, Cupcake !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why?

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

@whtsksblk

@wht_sks_blk

9 days ago

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Answer the Question!

Thanks, Cupcske!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, Cupcake!

Smile

9 days ago

8 days ago

So stop.

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

Why?

Thanks Cupcake !

Smile

8 days ago

8 days ago

Yes, I did answer it. You are currently responding to the answer I gave.

Just because you don't LIKE the answer I gave is irrelevant, and a deflection, as evidenced by the fact that you are now asking additional questions about MY answer to your question !

But you refuse to answer the simple Question I asked in return.

Why?

Again, why are you using THREE different identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll other folks ?

Thanks, Cupcake !

Smile

Well if you answered my questions, I answered yours, TOM! Read the thread! Smile

I hope you are disclosing to the individuals you meet on your two current accounts your HIV positive status, as you did on your 10 year old, anonymous, no pic account you deleted 2 days ago, after you got busted! Smile

Have a great day, Tom Marshall of Brooklyn, NY..Smile

First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 7 of 8
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: