Search
IN MEMORY OF  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last Page 

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

he's threatening bgc yall...i think we should prepare ourselves for another mass deletion lol

11 days ago

I didn't threaten BGC, you have, as did the person who initially posted the personal FB information of a child here on BGC, a Gay Adult website, which you and several others here then disseminated by re-posting it.

You then took it a step further by stating that you had actually contacted this child, and sent her a Link back to this Gay Adult website, and you encouraged others to do the same.

This violates several laws, and puts both yourself and BGC in jeopardy, legally.

If something happens as a result, it will be the fault of those involved in the posting & re-posting of a child's information on here, and I would expect BGC to take some action to protect themselves.

That is only common sense.

You were all too eager to jump in and join in the Trolling with these other messy Trolls.

Like the old saying goes, you lay down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

Just the Facts....

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

"Ms. Tom is trying to evoke her white privilege by trying to throw her authoritative nature around...that`s what they do. I am quite sure she has so many pics of young underage black and white twinks loaded on her computer and phone. Not to mention her paying under aged boys for sex, she looks like the type and since she`s not attractive as she thought she was when she was younger and still posting those young aged pics of herself, Im sure she`s paying for sex by any means necessary. ."

11 days ago

More lies from a fake, anonymous Troll account.

Messy queens.

SMDH...

Smile

11 days ago

this thread is here for anyone who can find this site to see (like your white friends on facebook)...you don't even have to create an account to view topics on this site...now your white friends on facebook can see how much of a liar YOU are...

11 days ago

Why is your account fake?

Why is there no picture, no location, no anything?

Why create a fake ass account, if all you want to do it Troll this site?

Do you think you are fooling anyone with this BS act ?

Really ?

Smile

11 days ago

At last count, you have at least THREE accounts...

@wht_sks_blk , the account with the dated photos you are currently using...

@whtsksblk , the account that was banned by admin right around the time of the mass deletion of threads, and...

@whtskksblk , an account you created in 2008 with no photos.

What gives TOM???????? Smile

11 days ago

lmao @ that @whtskksblk profile deleted on the same day you exposed it...he always erase and hide evidence after he is exposed...then he comes back with the lies smh..

Lol, you know she gonna deny that profile ever existed and that we are lying for saying it did..Smile

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

he's threatening bgc yall...i think we should prepare ourselves for another mass deletion lol

11 days ago

I didn't threaten BGC, you have, as did the person who initially posted the personal FB information of a child here on BGC, a Gay Adult website, which you and several others here then disseminated by re-posting it.

You then took it a step further by stating that you had actually contacted this child, and sent her a Link back to this Gay Adult website, and you encouraged others to do the same.

This violates several laws, and puts both yourself and BGC in jeopardy, legally.

If something happens as a result, it will be the fault of those involved in the posting & re-posting of a child's information on here, and I would expect BGC to take some action to protect themselves.

You were all too eager to jump in and join in the Trolling with these other messy Trolls.

Just the Facts....

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

"Ms. Tom is trying to evoke her white privilege by trying to throw her authoritative nature around...that`s what they do. I am quite sure she has so many pics of young underage black and white twinks loaded on her computer and phone. Not to mention her paying under aged boys for sex, she looks like the type and since she`s not attractive as she thought she was when she was younger and still posting those young aged pics of herself, Im sure she`s paying for sex by any means necessary. ."

11 days ago

Messy queens.

SMDH...

Smile

11 days ago

this thread is here for anyone who can find this site to see (like your white friends on facebook)...you don't even have to create an account to view topics on this site...now your white friends on facebook can see how much of a liar YOU are...

11 days ago

Really ?

Smile

11 days ago

@whtsksblk , the account that was banned by admin right around the time of the mass deletion of threads, and...

11 days ago

lmao @ that @whtskksblk profile deleted on the same day you exposed it...he always erase and hide evidence after he is exposed...then he comes back with the lies smh..

You were right on the money! Look at what that creep @wht_sks_blk aka Tom the Crypt Keeper aka the Queen of the Couch inboxed me today...

There she is, making a special effort to hit me up and attempt to taunt me because she deleted the anonymous, no pic HIV positive profile account @whtskksblk that she created in 2008. How stupid of her! She still hasn't explained why @whtsksblk was banned by admin, and why she created a 3rd account.

I think this explains it all...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

paz

13 days ago

11 days ago

Just the Facts....

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Messy queens.

SMDH...

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Really ?

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

You were right on the money! Look at what that creep @wht_sks_blk aka Tom the Crypt Keeper aka the Queen of the Couch inboxed me today...

There she is, making a special effort to hit me up and attempt to taunt me because she deleted the anonymous, no pic HIV positive profile account @whtskksblk that she created in 2008. How stupid of her! She still hasn't explained why @whtsksblk was banned by admin, and why she created a 3rd account.

Shocked is Tom poz?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

11 days ago

Just the Facts....

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Messy queens.

SMDH...

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Really ?

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Shocked is Tom poz?

She said she was on the @wht_skks_blk profile she deleted yesterday, but you'd have to ask her that question..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

11 days ago

Just the Facts....

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Messy queens.

SMDH...

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Really ?

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

why is he such a liar? it's so unattractive and disturbing...i mean, he's damn near 60 and he lies about the smallest things (like a child)...if i don't want to admit to something, i just keep quiet...i don't get rid of evidence, then tell lies..it's like he doesn't know when to just leave things alone...he has to get rid of evidence then turn around and taunt people. that account was deleted on the same day you exposed it..that was obviously his account..

8 Ways You Are Unknowingly Making Yourself. Lying is #6:

Unattractivehttps://iheartintelligence.com/2016/07/29/unattractive/

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

11 days ago

Just the Facts....

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Messy queens.

SMDH...

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Really ?

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Shocked is Tom poz?

I was referring to YOUR 3 accounts:

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam ( which you made to try & troll another poster her )

Seems if there is one consistent thing with you, it's that you do nothing but Troll other people on here.

Why?

Oh, and as for the "whtskksblk" ID, thanks for pointing that out!

I had forgotten I'd made it, over 10 years ago, so when you made like a good little PRT ( Personal Research Troll) and located it, I simply deleted it, since it wasn't needed.

Nobody needs more thsn 1 account/ID on here, unless they are seeking to deceive & Troll, right?

So, why do you have at least 3, that we know of?

Thanks!

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

11 days ago

Just the Facts....

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Messy queens.

SMDH...

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Really ?

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Shocked is Tom poz?

9 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa

Seems if there is one consistent thing with you, it's that you do nothing but Troll other people on here.

Why?

I had forgotten I'd made it, over 10 years ago, so when you made like a good little PRT ( Personal Research Troll) and located it, I simply deleted it, since it wasn't needed.

Nobody needs more thsn 1 account/ID on here, unless they are seeking to deceive & Troll, right?

Thanks!

Smile

"Nobody needs more thsn 1 account/ID on here, unless they are seeking to deceive & Troll, right?"

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

I count TWO accounts, TOM! I know that math was never my strongest subject, but I learned early on that two is more than one..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

paz

13 days ago

11 days ago

Just the Facts....

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Messy queens.

SMDH...

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Really ?

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Shocked is Tom poz?

9 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa

Why?

Thanks!

Smile

Are you poz?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

11 days ago

Just the Facts....

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Messy queens.

SMDH...

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Really ?

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Shocked is Tom poz?

9 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa

Why?

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

"Nobody needs more thsn 1 account/ID on here, unless they are seeking to deceive & Troll, right?"

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

I count TWO accounts, TOM! I know that math was never my strongest subject, but I learned early on that two is more than one..Smile

Yup.

ONE account, followed by ONE account, after the first had been cancelled in the BGC purge, along with several other folk's accounts & several Threads, apparently.

If you have questions about the Purge, ask BGC.

Then get back to us on that, OK, PRT?

But first tell us all why you have 3 accounts on here:

Darthcocoa
Darthchocolate1
Dicksuckinsam

Why 3 accounts, and why no pictures on any of them?

Why all anonymous?

Why all the Trolling of people with them, all day every single day of your life?

Thanks!

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

11 days ago

Just the Facts....

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Messy queens.

SMDH...

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Really ?

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Shocked is Tom poz?

9 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa

Why?

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

9 days ago

Yup.

ONE account, followed by ONE account, after the first had been cancelled in the BGC purge, along with several other folk's accounts & several Threads, apparently.

Darthcocoa
Darthchocolate1
Dicksuckinsam

Why all anonymous?

Why all the Trolling of people with them, all day every single day of your life?

Thanks!

Smile

Now I know that you are a racist and a sleazeball, but I never would have guessed you are as stupid as you are making yourself out to be right now.

Where is your evidence that admin purged any accounts???? They didn't purge one account, but they did temporarily ban yours, and it's obvious that you are unable to delete it at this point, because you would have done so as quickly as you deleted your anonymous, no pic HIV positive account @whtskksblk account that you created in 2008 and deleted yesterday, after you got CLOCKED!!!!!!

You obviously had three accounts as of yesterday, got clocked using an anonymous account with your HIV positive status, and deleted it with a quickness. Now you have two accounts, one of which was banned by admin, something that has only happened to YOU in the past year, but in Crypt Keeper Tom's world...

This is not you, and everyone's accounts were banned..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

11 days ago

Just the Facts....

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Messy queens.

SMDH...

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Really ?

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Shocked is Tom poz?

9 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa

Why?

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

9 days ago

Yup.

Darthcocoa
Darthchocolate1
Dicksuckinsam

Why all anonymous?

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

Now I know that you are a racist and a sleazeball, but I never would have guessed you are as stupid as you are making yourself out to be right now.

Where is your evidence that admin purged any accounts???? They didn't purge one account, but they did temporarily ban yours, and it's obvious that you are unable to delete it at this point, because you would have done so as quickly as you deleted your anonymous, no pic HIV positive account @whtskksblk account that you created in 2008 and deleted yesterday, after you got CLOCKED!!!!!!

You obviously had three accounts as of yesterday, got clocked using an anonymous account with your HIV positive status, and deleted it with a quickness. Now you have two accounts, one of which was banned by admin, something that has only happened to YOU in the past year, but in Crypt Keeper Tom's world...

Why do you refuse to answer the simple question?

Why do you have 3 accounts,:

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

????

No pictures on any of the 3.

All anonymous.....??????

All used to Troll people on here all day every single day of your life.

Why.......????

And remember your little quip about "not being able to let a Thread die " ??

That seems to describe YOU now, doesn't it, my little PRT ( Personal Research Troll) ??

Thanks!

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

11 days ago

Just the Facts....

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Messy queens.

SMDH...

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Really ?

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Shocked is Tom poz?

9 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa

Why?

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

9 days ago

Yup.

Darthcocoa
Darthchocolate1
Dicksuckinsam

Why all anonymous?

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

????

All anonymous.....??????

Why.......????

That seems to describe YOU now, doesn't it, my little PRT ( Personal Research Troll) ??

Thanks!

Smile

I had nothing else to say in this thread until you inboxed me today out of the blue to gloat because you deleted your 3rd account. You know the anonymous one that you created in 2008 with no pics and your HIV positive status. You expect us to believe that you created an account ten years ago that you completely forgot about, but you remembered the password to log into it so you could delete it??????????? Didn't you say that you created your currently banned @whtsksblk account in 2008? That means you created two accounts in 2008, but somehow you forgot about one of them, but TEN YEARS LATER you remember the password you used when you created it??????? Yeah that's the ticket, TOM! Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

11 days ago

Just the Facts....

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Messy queens.

SMDH...

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Really ?

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Shocked is Tom poz?

9 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa

Why?

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

9 days ago

Yup.

Darthcocoa
Darthchocolate1
Dicksuckinsam

Why all anonymous?

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

????

All anonymous.....??????

Why.......????

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

I had nothing else to say in this thread until you inboxed me today out of the blue to gloat because you deleted your 3rd account. You know the anonymous one that you created in 2008 with no pics and your HIV positive status. You expect us to believe that you created an account ten years ago that you completely forgot about, but you remembered the password to log into it so you could delete it??????????? Didn't you say that you created your currently banned @whtsksblk account in 2008? That means you created two accounts in 2008, but somehow you forgot about one of them, but TEN YEARS LATER you remember the password you used when you created it??????? Yeah that's the ticket, TOM! Smile

Used the same password, Cupcake.

When you only have ONE account at a time in use, it's simple to keep a single password.

But why are you STILL trying to deflect, instead of answering the simple question?

You have 3 accounts RIGHT NOW:

Darthchicolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

Why ??

Simple question, just answer it!

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

11 days ago

Just the Facts....

Thanks !

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Messy queens.

SMDH...

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

Really ?

Smile

11 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

Shocked is Tom poz?

9 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa

Why?

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

@wht_sks_blk

@whtsksblk

9 days ago

Yup.

Darthcocoa
Darthchocolate1
Dicksuckinsam

Why all anonymous?

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

????

All anonymous.....??????

Why.......????

Thanks!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Used the same password, Cupcake.

When you only have ONE account at a time in use, it's simple to keep a single password.

But why are you STILL trying to deflect, instead of answering the simple question?

You have 3 accounts RIGHT NOW:

Darthchicolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

Why ??

Simple question, just answer it!

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

In what reality are you living in that you did not have two accounts, both created in 2008, FOR TEN YEARS????????

And those three screennames you keep moaning and groaning about are not three different accounts and you know it! Why don't you @ them and prove they are three different accounts. You will never do that because you know they are not three separate accounts. Clicked again, TOM!!! Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I see reading comprehension is not your strong suit, huh Cupcake ?

I already said earlier that the"whtskksblk" ID was created 10 years ago & then forgotten, until my little PRT (Personal Research Troll...YOU !) dug it up the other day. When I realized it was still there, I simply deleted it.

After all, nobody needs more than ONE ID/Screename/account at a time on here, unless they are seeking to deceive & Troll, right ?

BUT wait, YOU still haven't answered the simple Question !

Why do YOU have THREE IDs/Screenames/Accounts on here:

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Before you try and continue your deflecting, stop right now, and with your next post, tell everyone why you have THREE of them, and use them to Troll people on here every single day, all day long?

Simple Question, just answer it !

Thanks PRT !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

I already said earlier that the"whtskksblk" ID was created 10 years ago & then forgotten, until my little PRT (Personal Research Troll...YOU !) dug it up the other day. When I realized it was still there, I simply deleted it.

After all, nobody needs more than ONE ID/Screename/account at a time on here, unless they are seeking to deceive & Troll, right ?

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Before you try and continue your deflecting, stop right now, and with your next post, tell everyone why you have THREE of them, and use them to Troll people on here every single day, all day long?

Thanks PRT !

Smile

you created two accounts in the same year, only to delete one of them, ten years later, after the account was exposed...so why did YOU need TWO accounts in the same year? and why don't you know when to just leave things alone? every time things start to die down, you start something up again... @Darthchicolate1 @Darthcocoa @Dicksuckinsam

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

Darthchicolate1, Darthcocoa and Dicksuckinsam is just one account that belongs to one (the same) person....why don't you just stop? smh

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

I see you couldn't worm your way out of any of your lies and deceptions. You created two accounts the same year and forgot about one of them????? Why did you create two in the first place???????? I guess we are to believe that it's just a happy little coincidence that the account you "forgot about", was the anonymous one with no pics and your HIV positive status. You completely forgot about that one for TEN YEARS, but deleted it in 10 seconds..

And look at you attempting to backtrack on your three account lie. Why don't you prove that those three screennames are three separate account, as you have been saying all day??????? It's very easy to do...just @ mention them! You won't because you are lying and you know you would only be clocking yourself. Clocked again, TOM! Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

you created two accounts in the same year, only to delete one of them, ten years later, after the account was exposed...so why did YOU need TWO accounts in the same year? and why don't you know when to just leave things alone? every time things start to die down, you start something up again... @Darthchicolate1 @Darthcocoa @Dicksuckinsam

Why are you whing about "shutting down the conversation" just when it' s time for you to answer a simple Question?

Why do you currently have THREE IDS/Screenames/ accounts on here and use them to Troll people all day, every single day of your life?

Simple Question, just answer it!

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
wait..those three s/n is one account, right?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Why are you whing about "shutting down the conversation" just when it' s time for you to answer a simple Question?

Why do you currently have THREE IDS/Screenames/ accounts on here and use them to Troll people all day, every single day of your life?

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

what are you talking about?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

this idiot obviously doesn't realize that he's not talking to the same person...he also doesn't realize that those are NOT three IDs....all three of those IDs belong to ONE account...wtf is wrong with him?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
he's like one of those white people that just don't know when to give it up...even when they're making fools of themselves...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

this idiot obviously doesn't realize that he's not talking to the same person...he also doesn't realize that those are NOT three IDs....all three of those IDs belong to ONE account...wtf is wrong with him?

That is the simple Question he refuses to answer.

Why would he he using 3 differnt identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll people?

Simple question, why won 't he answer it ?

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Darthchocolate1
Darthcocoa
Dicksuckinsam

???

Thanks PRT !

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

Thanks, PRT !!

Smile

9 days ago

9 days ago

That is the simple Question he refuses to answer.

Why would he he using 3 differnt identities on here, all day every single day, just to Troll people?

Simple question, why won 't he answer it ?

Smile

they're three different IDs, but only ONE account..he changed his s/n..
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 6 of 8
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: