Search
IN MEMORY OF  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last Page 

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

I thought all the Jackson children hated that old bastard?

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

You and a whole lot of white people hear a rumor or a story and you run with it, even when it`s not true...every comment I have read about him being an old hateful, evil bastard, comes from the fonts of white people.

Yes, he whooped his kids asses when they got out of line because that`s what parents did back then, unlike today, which is why kids are as bad as fuck...and white parents, never beat their kids asses which is why they feel they can do and say what they want to anyone, with no consequences, WHITE PRIVILEGE.

So to break it down for you, in black households kids got their asses beat with a belt or switch. This was called corporal punishment, being held accountable for doing stupid shit, so when they go out in public they know how to act.

Joe Jackson, used corporal punishment because he had 10 kids most of them boys who would try him at some point, and his whole goal was to keep them out of jail, off of drugs and Joe and his wife, as well as Janet recently pointed out was the reason he ruled with an iron fist...they may not have known that then, especially the younger one`s Michael and LaToya who made comments to the press about him, because they were sensitive and easily manipulated...but later retracted their stories after understanding that what he did was for their benefit. Joe made amends with his children, the one`s that said he wronged them and that too was in the press, but you and other white people don`t want to read positive things or true things, you want to go through life believing that the first story is the actual story, just like you all believe MJ molested those boys and all of that was LIES and proven to be lies.

With that being said, you don`t know that man personally, you are judging him off of what you heard in the press. I`m sure you did not come from a perfect family and as OLD as you are, you should know better, but again, it`s that white people belief that if he`s black he did it, if he`s black he is guilty. His kids and grand kids love him and respect him. But I`m gonna let you white folks keep harboring your anger towards a man you don`t know in your black, evil hearts.

And side note: Since all you white people are calling Joe Jackson a horrible, evil, hateful man...try looking back at how hateful, evil horrible your ancestors where, again...to people you all don`t know...and for the record, his family loved him...his entire family

13 days ago

Save your soliloquy, my Mom beat our asses as well.

Black kids don't have a lock on the "My Mom beat us" angle, it just shows you don't hang with many White folks.

It's more of a generational thing than a color thing.

But getting back to the Jacksons, I was referring to what I hear form them in interviews, fro their own mouths.

Give me some credit for not being completely vacuous.

Thanks !

Smile

13 days ago

No soliloquy here just speaking the truth...Now you say you heard the Jacksons make the comments in interviews, yes - they (Michael, LaToya, and Rebbe) commented on him using corporal punishment on them, but Joe, Janet, MJ, LaToya and Mrs. Katherine also said why he did, to keep them out of the streets, off drugs and from getting killed...so with that being said, if you heard these interviews of them spewing the negative about him using corporal punishment on them, and you made the claims you got corporal punishment from your parents, why would you even say that you heard his kids hated him because of him using corporal punishment...It`s like I said, people pick and choose what story they want to go with..and white people in particular can blame a black man for something, and if that black man is proven innocent of all charges by the grace of God, white people will continue to believe the story that frames that black man/person. And again, race plays a role in EVER-RY-THING And yes, it is a generational thing as well.

And my comment to you was based on the fact that I read the comments left by white people as they pertain to this man, and they act like Joe Jackson murdered all 10 of his kids. And trust me, I know plenty white people, I work with them, I hang out with them, and true to fact, they have some fucked up issues just like the rest of us black people, but the only difference is, they don`t believe that they do. They will never compare their fucked-upisms to black peoples fucked-upisms. In fact, they keep their shit so low-key that as a black person, we would never know it.

The horrendous things I have read is very typical of white people when they believe something wholeheartedly to be true, they will make sure that the black person pays for it somehow.. and the black person can be found innocent with all roads leading back to someone else and white people will still stick with what they believe, and that is, he/she is guilty.

Janet for instance, when that white ass faggot Justina Timberfake ripped off her breast plate at the Superbowl revealing her breast, they blamed her for EVERYTHING...he went unscathed. Her career suffered, white radio did not play her music - and this all happened in split second, whereas she was always reveled as a force to be reckoned with, honored with so many accolades that they had to make up accolades to give her over her 40+ years in the industry to be turned on by every white person that once loved her, treasured her. The special part about Janet Jackson is she is a resilient, and powerful black woman who rises from the ashes and still getting accolades, and honors and performing...and you know where that strength came from - her mother and Joseph Jackson.

13 days ago

Or, maybe the kids just spoke the truth, but in the end they softened it because the old man had gotten cancer.

Maybe Mom Jackson got them to do it.

Wouldn't be the first time that has happened.

Circling the wagons...

Smile

13 days ago

...and that white privileged comment is EXACTLY what I was talking about. You have proven me right again, so yes, I stand by every word that I said as it pertains to this exchange.

It is in the blood of white people to incite and live in their racist, privileged world...and to maintain the stupidity and non-accountability in your role in the racism, division and breakdown of this country.

When confronted with what your ancestors did to blacks/Indians and any other non-white race, you all start to circle the wagon and not accept responsibility of your own actions, yet pass judgement on others with the same mindset of being privileged in this country to be and do what you want, but other races aren`t allowed.

Joe Jackson is Katherine`s husband, she stood by him to the end, that`s what a marriage is...and even though he cheated, he made amends with her and they stayed together...Their children, made comments, and retracted those comments because they realized that harboring anger, and resentment, is not the key to growing and forgiving. Now if you white people would have that same mindset, then you all would not be so pressed about Joe Jacksons relationship with his family or his life. He`s made peace with who he was and what kind of father he was, bringing the world the most talented, most recognized and celebrated children in music history.

Like I said, one could never change the mind of white folk when they are on a witch hunt to degrade, defame, bring down and destroy a black person...It`s in your blood and you like your ancestors have blood of black/Indian and other non-white races on your hands.

Joe Jackson is resting in Eternal Peace with his family who has gone on before him...and you are still here, perturbed, and holding onto a legacy white people wanted him to have - Oh and on BGC scouring for black dick....

13 days ago

I had that pissant white snowflake liberal phony pegged YEARS ago. He's a typical racist with a fetish for knee-grow dick and ass..Smile

Well I don`t deal with her much, but this encounter is a prime example of the fuckery and feeble-mindedness that white people have. They always claim they don`t see the things that they do and say is racist and I believe that they don`t, because they think that its the norm because they created racism and division in this country....and not ONE of them has ever took accountability for their past nor what they do today in this country...and when it`s brought up to them, their ancestors past behavior, they will quickly say, Oh that over 400 years ago - let it go. Yet in todays world with these officer shootings of black men, you could put up a side by side video of a white belligerent/out of control white person spitting, cursing and hitting a cop and then one of a black man complying, yet being provoked and prodded and their response would be, the white person was just upset when he/she attacked the officer, but the black person was erratic, and intimidating and that`s why they were shot, killed and taken to the morgue, yet the white belligerent person gets to spend the night in jail and released without a scratch. That`s how they live and that`s how they think.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

JOSEPH `HAWK` JACKSON

Ms. Janet Jackson will be Headlining the 2018 Essence Music Festival Sunday. Even though her father Mr. Joseph `Hawk` Jackson died of Pancreatic Cancer this week. Janet thanked her fans for their love and support and says she will indeed perform in New Orleans and continue her State Of The World Tour.

THE JACKSON FAMILY KLAN OR CLAN IS EXPERIENCING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE GOING THROUGH MAJOR TRANSFORMATION AT THIS TIME. I SAW THE TOUCHING TRIBUTES THAT HIS GRAND CHILDREN LEFT FOR HIM ON THEIR TWITTER AND INSTAGRAMS. IT SHOWED HE MUST HAVE HUMBLED HIMSELF TOWARD THEM AND SHOWED THEM MORE GENTLENESS AS THEY REACHED ADULTHOOD

NOW THEIR MOTHER KATHERINE IS BEING TAKEN CARE OF AS WELL

ITS GREAT THAT JANET FELT SO COMPELLED AND COMMITTED TO HER FAN BASE TO CARRY HER TALENT OVER INTO HER TOUR AND CONTINUE TO PLEASE HER FANS DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME

SHE IS A TRUE CLASS ACT. I HOPE SHE STAYS HERE ON THIS EARTH WELL INTO HER 100s

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

JOSEPH `HAWK` JACKSON

Ms. Janet Jackson will be Headlining the 2018 Essence Music Festival Sunday. Even though her father Mr. Joseph `Hawk` Jackson died of Pancreatic Cancer this week. Janet thanked her fans for their love and support and says she will indeed perform in New Orleans and continue her State Of The World Tour.

13 days ago

THE JACKSON FAMILY KLAN OR CLAN IS EXPERIENCING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE GOING THROUGH MAJOR TRANSFORMATION AT THIS TIME. I SAW THE TOUCHING TRIBUTES THAT HIS GRAND CHILDREN LEFT FOR HIM ON THEIR TWITTER AND INSTAGRAMS. IT SHOWED HE MUST HAVE HUMBLED HIMSELF TOWARD THEM AND SHOWED THEM MORE GENTLENESS AS THEY REACHED ADULTHOOD

NOW THEIR MOTHER KATHERINE IS BEING TAKEN CARE OF AS WELL

ITS GREAT THAT JANET FELT SO COMPELLED AND COMMITTED TO HER FAN BASE TO CARRY HER TALENT OVER INTO HER TOUR AND CONTINUE TO PLEASE HER FANS DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME

SHE IS A TRUE CLASS ACT. I HOPE SHE STAYS HERE ON THIS EARTH WELL INTO HER 100s

You are correct. As parents, they do the best they can. when the grand kids come along they are like precious gold.
We got our butts whooped, but my youngest brother who is 15, 20 years younger than me and my other brothers and sisters got treated like royalty...did we resent it, no..because he was the last child my mother had and so we were glad he was here so we spoiled him too. Joe loved his kids and his grand children to death and there is nothing he wouldn`t do for them...they know, he knew it, it`s just these idiots in the media who want to tarnish his legacy...and Janet and her family are resilient in continuing to be the best they can be.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Actually, that is a very typical white response. He is still their father and he supported them, raised them and helped to make them successful even though he may have been an overbearing asshole. They didn't come from privilege he helped bring them through.

13 days ago

Has nothing to do with being Black or White.

Has to do with being an abusive parent or not.

And 'ol Joe Jackson went way beyond abuse, according to the kids.

Don't shoot the messenger !

Smile

Again, another very white response. Deflect immediately, refuse to consider another POV, go tone deaf, insist your experience is the only valid one and assert that you know better.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Actually, that is a very typical white response. He is still their father and he supported them, raised them and helped to make them successful even though he may have been an overbearing asshole. They didn't come from privilege he helped bring them through.

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Again, another very white response. Deflect immediately, refuse to consider another POV, go tone deaf, insist your experience is the only valid one and assert that you know better.

But I did none of those things.

I simply stated the facts, that the Jackson kids accused their father of being abusive.

You can have different opinions about the relevance of that and the effects of it, but the fact that it happened is all I was saying.

Smile

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Like I keep saying; you can have 18 people deny that Joe abused them, but whitey will stick with what they believe is the truth.

13 days ago

Are you calling me "whitey" ?

How is that civil?

How would you feel if I referred to you as "blackie", which I would never do, no matter how acrimonious the discussion got?

No need for such terminology, we have all got past that decades ago.

Anyone that hasn't is simply ignorant.

Smile

13 days ago

If the color fits, wear it.

and how is it civil??? Well how is your bad mouthing someone`s father, whom you don`t know by calling him an abuser or his son a molester. You are on the outside looking in and your vantage point is through the media who helps incite division and providing misinformation. You have no idea the relationship or what goes on inside the Jackson family.

And you can call me whatever you want - just so long as you don`t put your hands on me, and that goes for anyone white, black or otherwise. Words don`t bother me, however I will spew words that will tear you down to your bare bones.

You are a typically misinformed, confused white person who just doesn`t get it...or should I say, you get it, you just are so in tuned to your white privileges ways of living that nothing else matters but your own opinions and beliefs... Now this thread was to celebrate Ms. Janet Jackson and to celebrate the man who brought her to us and you felt the need to come on here and spew your little rumors and disdain for a man who you don`t even know.

You are attributing things to me, as if I said them, then attacking me for it. That is called creating a Straw Man argument.

I simply said that the Jackson kids stated that Joe Jackson was abusive to them.

Where did I say that "his son was a molester" ? I never said that.

As far as "being on he outside looking in" and "viewing it through the media", well that applies to you as well, doesn't it? Unless you are saying you are part of the Jackson family and were privy to inside discussions within the family ?

And as for you saying "You are a typically misinformed, confused white person who just doesn`t get it...or should I say, you get it, you just are so in tuned to your white privileges ways of living that nothing else matters but your own opinions and beliefs..." why are you veering off on tangents to make wild generalizations just to attack me?

We agree on the main point, which is all I commented on, that Joe Jackson was accused by his kids of being abusive. You can have your opinions on that, and I can have mine, and we can have a respectful discussion about it.

It doesn't have to veer off onto tangents and accusations designed to denigrate. That is not a respectful way to have a conversation.

I have not done that to you, I would simply ask for equal consideration in a civil discussion.

Thanks !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Like I keep saying; you can have 18 people deny that Joe abused them, but whitey will stick with what they believe is the truth.

13 days ago

How is that civil?

How would you feel if I referred to you as "blackie", which I would never do, no matter how acrimonious the discussion got?

Smile

13 days ago

and how is it civil??? Well how is your bad mouthing someone`s father, whom you don`t know by calling him an abuser or his son a molester. You are on the outside looking in and your vantage point is through the media who helps incite division and providing misinformation. You have no idea the relationship or what goes on inside the Jackson family.

And you can call me whatever you want - just so long as you don`t put your hands on me, and that goes for anyone white, black or otherwise. Words don`t bother me, however I will spew words that will tear you down to your bare bones.

You are a typically misinformed, confused white person who just doesn`t get it...or should I say, you get it, you just are so in tuned to your white privileges ways of living that nothing else matters but your own opinions and beliefs... Now this thread was to celebrate Ms. Janet Jackson and to celebrate the man who brought her to us and you felt the need to come on here and spew your little rumors and disdain for a man who you don`t even know.

12 days ago

You are attributing things to me, as if I said them, then attacking me for it. That is called creating a Straw Man argument.

I simply said that the Jackson kids stated that Joe Jackson was abusive to them.

As far as "being on he outside looking in" and "viewing it through the media", well that applies to you as well, doesn't it? Unless you are saying you are part of the Jackson family and were privy to inside discussions within the family ?

And as for you saying "You are a typically misinformed, confused white person who just doesn`t get it...or should I say, you get it, you just are so in tuned to your white privileges ways of living that nothing else matters but your own opinions and beliefs..." why are you veering off on tangents to make wild generalizations just to attack me?

We agree on the main point, which is all I commented on, that Joe Jackson was accused by his kids of being abusive. You can have your opinions on that, and I can have mine, and we can have a respectful discussion about it.

It doesn't have to veer off onto tangents and accusations designed to denigrate. That is not a respectful way to have a conversation.

I have not done that to you, I would simply ask for equal consideration in a civil discussion.

Thanks !

Smile

Again, you cannot justify your comments by playing the victim, which again, is what white people do when it comes to blacks in conversation, work or other areas of discussions.

Yes, a few of Joe`s kids said that he was abusive. That I explained as to why they (Michael, LaToya and Rebbie) said those things. And Janet later, not choosing the right words made comments that he would spank them and went on later as she got older that he did it to keep them in line. The later part of that you still don`t want to perceive, but still jump on this bashing the black man who did right by his kids to keep them safe and out of trouble.

Then you want to double down and play victim when I got in your ass, and you made the comment that you got your ass beat when you where a kid by your parents..so if this was the case (and not a lie, which I think it was), why would you talk down and bad about a black man, father of 10 kids on how he reared his kids, which was basically what you said happened to you when you got out of line. So it goes back to what I stated earlier, white people perceive what black people do as wrong, vile and inhumane. Did you call your parents or the parent who spanked your ass, an abuser??? I did not read that you did, however there is this double standard when it comes to whites over blacks. So yes, you are and continue to prove my point.

And I love how my comments are considered tangents and disrespectful to you, yet you can talk badly about Joe Jackson, his wife and his children in the disrespectful manner that you have done...Then to make the generalization that his kids hated him. His kids did not understand him is what it was when they spoke out, and he probably did not understand himself, so he redeemed himself with them, and redeemed himself through his grand kids and great grand kids....and even when MJ said what he said about Joe and what LaToya said about MJ and Joe to the media, He has always been there for MJ, including setting a United Front during his child molestation charges, Joe was there, front and center holding MJ`s hand, sitting in court...He also supported LaToya and the rest of his children through whatever trials they went through....But talking to a white person, and trying to convince them of their wrong ideas and thoughts about not only Joe but anything is like talking to a brick wall. You all love playing victim and love playing mind games and could give two shits about black people for real, unless you all are making money off of them or getting pounded by a big black thick dick #FACTS.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

How is that civil?

Smile

13 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

12 days ago

Again, you cannot justify your comments by playing the victim, which again, is what white people do when it comes to blacks in conversation, work or other areas of discussions.

Yes, a few of Joe`s kids said that he was abusive. That I explained as to why they (Michael, LaToya and Rebbie) said those things. And Janet later, not choosing the right words made comments that he would spank them and went on later as she got older that he did it to keep them in line. The later part of that you still don`t want to perceive, but still jump on this bashing the black man who did right by his kids to keep them safe and out of trouble.

Then you want to double down and play victim when I got in your ass, and you made the comment that you got your ass beat when you where a kid by your parents..so if this was the case (and not a lie, which I think it was), why would you talk down and bad about a black man, father of 10 kids on how he reared his kids, which was basically what you said happened to you when you got out of line. So it goes back to what I stated earlier, white people perceive what black people do as wrong, vile and inhumane. Did you call your parents or the parent who spanked your ass, an abuser??? I did not read that you did, however there is this double standard when it comes to whites over blacks. So yes, you are and continue to prove my point.

And I love how my comments are considered tangents and disrespectful to you, yet you can talk badly about Joe Jackson, his wife and his children in the disrespectful manner that you have done...Then to make the generalization that his kids hated him. His kids did not understand him is what it was when they spoke out, and he probably did not understand himself, so he redeemed himself with them, and redeemed himself through his grand kids and great grand kids....and even when MJ said what he said about Joe and what LaToya said about MJ and Joe to the media, He has always been there for MJ, including setting a United Front during his child molestation charges, Joe was there, front and center holding MJ`s hand, sitting in court...He also supported LaToya and the rest of his children through whatever trials they went through....But talking to a white person, and trying to convince them of their wrong ideas and thoughts about not only Joe but anything is like talking to a brick wall. You all love playing victim and love playing mind games and could give two shits about black people for real, unless you all are making money off of them or getting pounded by a big black thick dick #FACTS.

Again, you resort to broad generaizations & straw man arguments.

It is YOU who refuses to talk about the facts, even when we are in agreement about them.

It is your blind determination to be prejudiced against White folks that is coming through.

And your refusal to have a civil conversation, despite repeated requests, and my ignoring your repeated insults.

The "brick wall" is in your head.

Thanks, but I am done with this discussion.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

You and a whole lot of white people hear a rumor or a story and you run with it, even when it`s not true...every comment I have read about him being an old hateful, evil bastard, comes from the fonts of white people.

Yes, he whooped his kids asses when they got out of line because that`s what parents did back then, unlike today, which is why kids are as bad as fuck...and white parents, never beat their kids asses which is why they feel they can do and say what they want to anyone, with no consequences, WHITE PRIVILEGE.

So to break it down for you, in black households kids got their asses beat with a belt or switch. This was called corporal punishment, being held accountable for doing stupid shit, so when they go out in public they know how to act.

Joe Jackson, used corporal punishment because he had 10 kids most of them boys who would try him at some point, and his whole goal was to keep them out of jail, off of drugs and Joe and his wife, as well as Janet recently pointed out was the reason he ruled with an iron fist...they may not have known that then, especially the younger one`s Michael and LaToya who made comments to the press about him, because they were sensitive and easily manipulated...but later retracted their stories after understanding that what he did was for their benefit. Joe made amends with his children, the one`s that said he wronged them and that too was in the press, but you and other white people don`t want to read positive things or true things, you want to go through life believing that the first story is the actual story, just like you all believe MJ molested those boys and all of that was LIES and proven to be lies.

With that being said, you don`t know that man personally, you are judging him off of what you heard in the press. I`m sure you did not come from a perfect family and as OLD as you are, you should know better, but again, it`s that white people belief that if he`s black he did it, if he`s black he is guilty. His kids and grand kids love him and respect him. But I`m gonna let you white folks keep harboring your anger towards a man you don`t know in your black, evil hearts.

And side note: Since all you white people are calling Joe Jackson a horrible, evil, hateful man...try looking back at how hateful, evil horrible your ancestors where, again...to people you all don`t know...and for the record, his family loved him...his entire family

13 days ago

Black kids don't have a lock on the "My Mom beat us" angle, it just shows you don't hang with many White folks.

But getting back to the Jacksons, I was referring to what I hear form them in interviews, fro their own mouths.

Thanks !

Smile

13 days ago

No soliloquy here just speaking the truth...Now you say you heard the Jacksons make the comments in interviews, yes - they (Michael, LaToya, and Rebbe) commented on him using corporal punishment on them, but Joe, Janet, MJ, LaToya and Mrs. Katherine also said why he did, to keep them out of the streets, off drugs and from getting killed...so with that being said, if you heard these interviews of them spewing the negative about him using corporal punishment on them, and you made the claims you got corporal punishment from your parents, why would you even say that you heard his kids hated him because of him using corporal punishment...It`s like I said, people pick and choose what story they want to go with..and white people in particular can blame a black man for something, and if that black man is proven innocent of all charges by the grace of God, white people will continue to believe the story that frames that black man/person. And again, race plays a role in EVER-RY-THING And yes, it is a generational thing as well.

And my comment to you was based on the fact that I read the comments left by white people as they pertain to this man, and they act like Joe Jackson murdered all 10 of his kids. And trust me, I know plenty white people, I work with them, I hang out with them, and true to fact, they have some fucked up issues just like the rest of us black people, but the only difference is, they don`t believe that they do. They will never compare their fucked-upisms to black peoples fucked-upisms. In fact, they keep their shit so low-key that as a black person, we would never know it.

The horrendous things I have read is very typical of white people when they believe something wholeheartedly to be true, they will make sure that the black person pays for it somehow.. and the black person can be found innocent with all roads leading back to someone else and white people will still stick with what they believe, and that is, he/she is guilty.

Janet for instance, when that white ass faggot Justina Timberfake ripped off her breast plate at the Superbowl revealing her breast, they blamed her for EVERYTHING...he went unscathed. Her career suffered, white radio did not play her music - and this all happened in split second, whereas she was always reveled as a force to be reckoned with, honored with so many accolades that they had to make up accolades to give her over her 40+ years in the industry to be turned on by every white person that once loved her, treasured her. The special part about Janet Jackson is she is a resilient, and powerful black woman who rises from the ashes and still getting accolades, and honors and performing...and you know where that strength came from - her mother and Joseph Jackson.

13 days ago

Or, maybe the kids just spoke the truth, but in the end they softened it because the old man had gotten cancer.

Circling the wagons...

Smile

13 days ago

...and that white privileged comment is EXACTLY what I was talking about. You have proven me right again, so yes, I stand by every word that I said as it pertains to this exchange.

It is in the blood of white people to incite and live in their racist, privileged world...and to maintain the stupidity and non-accountability in your role in the racism, division and breakdown of this country.

When confronted with what your ancestors did to blacks/Indians and any other non-white race, you all start to circle the wagon and not accept responsibility of your own actions, yet pass judgement on others with the same mindset of being privileged in this country to be and do what you want, but other races aren`t allowed.

Joe Jackson is Katherine`s husband, she stood by him to the end, that`s what a marriage is...and even though he cheated, he made amends with her and they stayed together...Their children, made comments, and retracted those comments because they realized that harboring anger, and resentment, is not the key to growing and forgiving. Now if you white people would have that same mindset, then you all would not be so pressed about Joe Jacksons relationship with his family or his life. He`s made peace with who he was and what kind of father he was, bringing the world the most talented, most recognized and celebrated children in music history.

Like I said, one could never change the mind of white folk when they are on a witch hunt to degrade, defame, bring down and destroy a black person...It`s in your blood and you like your ancestors have blood of black/Indian and other non-white races on your hands.

Joe Jackson is resting in Eternal Peace with his family who has gone on before him...and you are still here, perturbed, and holding onto a legacy white people wanted him to have - Oh and on BGC scouring for black dick....

13 days ago

I had that pissant white snowflake liberal phony pegged YEARS ago. He's a typical racist with a fetish for knee-grow dick and ass..Smile

13 days ago

Well I don`t deal with her much, but this encounter is a prime example of the fuckery and feeble-mindedness that white people have. They always claim they don`t see the things that they do and say is racist and I believe that they don`t, because they think that its the norm because they created racism and division in this country....and not ONE of them has ever took accountability for their past nor what they do today in this country...and when it`s brought up to them, their ancestors past behavior, they will quickly say, Oh that over 400 years ago - let it go. Yet in todays world with these officer shootings of black men, you could put up a side by side video of a white belligerent/out of control white person spitting, cursing and hitting a cop and then one of a black man complying, yet being provoked and prodded and their response would be, the white person was just upset when he/she attacked the officer, but the black person was erratic, and intimidating and that`s why they were shot, killed and taken to the morgue, yet the white belligerent person gets to spend the night in jail and released without a scratch. That`s how they live and that`s how they think.

That font is very treacherous and is phony as a three dollar bill with that nice guy ”thanks!" bs. She is every bit as racist as bird-fu, but at least bird-fu is real with hers, lol.

First off, her original account @whtsksblk was banned by admin right around the time all the old threads got deleted. Admin hasn't banned an account in over a year, but right around the time all the old threads got deleted, they ban @whtsksblk ???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

And she is using old pics of herself as her default and in her profile, which is her right, but she is flat out denying that a picture that is clearly the same person in her profile pics, but at least 10-15 years older, is her, so that is suspect as fuck.

That gal is up to no good..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

13 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Circling the wagons...

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

That font is very treacherous and is phony as a three dollar bill with that nice guy ”thanks!" bs. She is every bit as racist as bird-fu, but at least bird-fu is real with hers, lol.

First off, her original account @whtsksblk was banned by admin right around the time all the old threads got deleted. Admin hasn't banned an account in over a year, but right around the time all the old threads got deleted, they ban @whtsksblk ???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

And she is using old pics of herself as her default and in her profile, which is her right, but she is flat out denying that a picture that is clearly the same person in her profile pics, but at least 10-15 years older, is her, so that is suspect as fuck.

Funny that this full-time Troll, who is here every waking minute of her day, sits here pontificating and pointing fingers at other's pics, including accepting the lies made by others without question, and yet has no pictures of herself on here at all.

None.

Did she say the word "suspect" ?

LOL

And if you simply put the word "darth" into the Search for accounts at the top of the page, it comes up with this "darthcocoa" plus "darthchocolate1" plus 7-8 other "darth" accounts.

All of which are anonymous as well, except maybe one.

Coincidence?

She is well known to have multiple accounts, and to be a messy Troll with them, living on this board for years.

For the record, see the pics on my Profile in the suit? It was last year at my nephew's wedding.

Just the Facts...

Thanks !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Edit: Decided it's not even worth it. I'm just going to chill.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

13 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Circling the wagons...

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Funny that this full-time Troll, who is here every waking minute of her day, sits here pontificating and pointing fingers at other's pics, including accepting the lies made by others without question, and yet has no pictures of herself on here at all.

None.

LOL

And if you simply put the word "darth" into the Search for accounts at the top of the page, it comes up with this "darthcocoa" plus "darthchocolate1" plus 7-8 other "darth" accounts.

Coincidence?

She is well known to have multiple accounts, and to be a messy Troll with them, living on this board for years.

For the record, see the pics on my Profile in the suit? It was last year at my nephew's wedding.

Just the Facts...

Thanks !

Smile

I must say you have impressed me. You have said virtually nothing, but still have managed to give me so much to unpack..Smile

First off, you can't be dense enough to believe that I have exclusive rights on the name "Darth". You do realize that other people can create screen names using Darth, which, by the way is only one of the most popular characters in cinematic history. And you can't be too dense to understand that I have used several different versions of the name on the same account. And it is no secret that I have two accounts, both of which I have used versions of Darth. Now what????? Smile

Secondly, you have at least two accounts, one @whtsksblk which was banned by admin right around the time all the old threads got deleted. Why is that???????

Thirdly, the reason I don't have any pics up is because I am on bgc for the forum, not to troll for young black men to give head to and to get fucked by, as you are. I had pics up under my old account, and couldn't stop dirty old white horndogs like yourself from hitting me up to save my life...

And last, but not leastly...

When was this pic of you taken Tom???????????

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

13 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Circling the wagons...

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

None.

LOL

Coincidence?

Just the Facts...

Thanks !

Smile

12 days ago

I must say you have impressed me. You have said virtually nothing, but still have managed to give me so much to unpack..Smile

First off, you can't be dense enough to believe that I have exclusive rights on the name "Darth". You do realize that other people can create screen names using Darth, which, by the way is only one of the most popular characters in cinematic history. And you can't be too dense to understand that I have used several different versions of the name on the same account. And it is no secret that I have two accounts, both of which I have used versions of Darth. Now what????? Smile

Secondly, you have at least two accounts, one @whtsksblk which was banned by admin right around the time all the old threads got deleted. Why is that???????

Thirdly, the reason I don't have any pics up is because I am on bgc for the forum, not to troll for young black men to give head to and to get fucked by, as you are. I had pics up under my old account, and couldn't stop dirty old white horndogs like yourself from hitting me up to save my life...

Oh, don't even try to start this lying BS act again.

I told you before, I am not taking the bait, not going to have a conversation with an anonymous, multiple-account Troll like you.

So go and Troll someone else, Cupcake.

Seriously.

Thanks !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

13 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Circling the wagons...

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

None.

LOL

Coincidence?

Just the Facts...

Thanks !

Smile

12 days ago

12 days ago

Oh, don't even try to start this lying BS act again.

I told you before, I am not taking the bait, not going to have a conversation with an anonymous, multiple-account Troll like you.

So go and Troll someone else, Cupcake.

Seriously.

Thanks !

Smile

You're welcome, Ma'am..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

I see someone is in here lying again.

Nancy Marshall: https://www.facebook.com/nancy.marshall.395?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Thomas Cook: https://www.facebook.com/thomas.cook.982845?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Garrett Marshall: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=12429587

Suzanne Marshall: https://www.facebook.com/suzannelettmarshall

Colleen Marshall: https://www.facebook.com/colleen.marshall.5209

Becky Lauer Duckworth: https://www.facebook.com/becky.lauerduckworth?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Samantha Hrdlicka: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009378206159&fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

His friends know that's him in the pic.

Lol, she is seriously trying to claim that I'm lying about her @whtsksblk account being banned by admin, when it clearly is! I don't think she is in the same reality as the rest of us..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

paz

13 days ago

Nancy Marshall: https://www.facebook.com/nancy.marshall.395?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Thomas Cook: https://www.facebook.com/thomas.cook.982845?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Becky Lauer Duckworth: https://www.facebook.com/becky.lauerduckworth?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Samantha Hrdlicka: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009378206159&fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

12 days ago

Lol, she is seriously trying to claim that I'm lying about her @whtsksblk account being banned by admin, when it clearly is! I don't think she is in the same reality as the rest of us..Smile

Something strange is going on. None of his posts from that profile can be found even on google. Everybody else's posts have returned since the mass deletion. And why did admin who has been inactive for at least a year return only to ban him but not to clean up the bash threads trolls and so on?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

13 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Circling the wagons...

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

I remember that exchange where she claimed that pic wasn`t her, and I looked at it and clearly it was a younger pic - I was going to call her out, but I pick and choose my battles and that was someone else argument and you all handled her very well. Now that I know what I know, I will not save face. She has a right to her opinion, but if there is no validity in what she is saying then I will set her as straight. And yes, my biggest pet peeve is bitches starting shit and when they get read they want to act all nicey-nicey or play victim. Example: The white office bitch, who keeps up shit all the time and when she gets read, she goes to the restroom and starts crying and then comes back to work the next day with brownies to make amends, bitch keep your brownies because you are a money hungry bitch who will knife someone as soon after they eat your cat infested brownies...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

How is that civil?

Smile

13 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

12 days ago

12 days ago

It is YOU who refuses to talk about the facts, even when we are in agreement about them.

It is your blind determination to be prejudiced against White folks that is coming through.

And your refusal to have a civil conversation, despite repeated requests, and my ignoring your repeated insults.

Smile

Blah, Blah, Blah....

YOU WILL NOT try to make me out to be the issue because you refuse to accept responsibility for your one-sided thinking.

Trust me, I know enough white people to write a book on the insensitivity of how they act towards other non-white races.

You for one are a prime example of everything we discussed.

I will gladly state when I`m wrong, no doubt about that, but you can sit and play innocent and yada, yada, yada all day long, but I see right through all of your fuckery...You are fake.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

Something strange is going on. None of his posts from that profile can be found even on google. Everybody else's posts have returned since the mass deletion. And why did admin who has been inactive for at least a year return only to ban him but not to clean up the bash threads trolls and so on?

Exactly!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

13 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Circling the wagons...

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

I remember that exchange where she claimed that pic wasn`t her, and I looked at it and clearly it was a younger pic - I was going to call her out, but I pick and choose my battles and that was someone else argument and you all handled her very well. Now that I know what I know, I will not save face. She has a right to her opinion, but if there is no validity in what she is saying then I will set her as straight. And yes, my biggest pet peeve is bitches starting shit and when they get read they want to act all nicey-nicey or play victim. Example: The white office bitch, who keeps up shit all the time and when she gets read, she goes to the restroom and starts crying and then comes back to work the next day with brownies to make amends, bitch keep your brownies because you are a money hungry bitch who will knife someone as soon after they eat your cat infested brownies...

OMG I swear every time you have a falling out with a white person, they be always trying to make amends by giving you food or something to drink!!!! Do they all use the same playbook???? All I know is if I don't see it while it's being prepared or there when it's purchased, I kindly say "thanks, but no thanks!"..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

How is that civil?

Smile

13 days ago

12 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

12 days ago

12 days ago

Smile

12 days ago

Blah, Blah, Blah....

YOU WILL NOT try to make me out to be the issue because you refuse to accept responsibility for your one-sided thinking.

Trust me, I know enough white people to write a book on the insensitivity of how they act towards other non-white races.

You for one are a prime example of everything we discussed.

I will gladly state when I`m wrong, no doubt about that, but you can sit and play innocent and yada, yada, yada all day long, but I see right through all of your fuckery...You are fake.

That's nice.

You have a good day there, Skippy.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

yes! and topics that were the first to go during the mass deletion were topics about him...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

13 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Circling the wagons...

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

12 days ago

OMG I swear every time you have a falling out with a white person, they be always trying to make amends by giving you food or something to drink!!!! Do they all use the same playbook???? All I know is if I don't see it while it's being prepared or there when it's purchased, I kindly say "thanks, but no thanks!"..Smile

LOL...I work for the Government and when I first started with them as a student worker, we had a bunch of older black women that worked in our office and throughout the establishment....But in our office, some of the white women would be very bitchy and catty and they would start shit and before you know it, one of the black women would get in that ass and they would do it professionally, no cussing and clowning like black women of today does, and these white women would go crying and apologizing and the next thing you know they are bringing in home made cookies, cupcakes or brownies as a peace offering. My thing is; change the attitude and mentality and you wont get read and then you won`t have to bring in your baked goods.

Plus those same black women would tell us who is nasty, like the one`s who would use the ladies room and not wash their hands, but always bringing in food. They also hipped us to not telling them white folks what you have as far as if you have a house or have a second car that is expensive and other little notes...and we would ask why, and they explained that white people are very jealous hearted and they don`t like to see anyone of color doing better than them. I swear years later I found that to be so true. This black chic that worked with us, told them that she was having a house built from the ground up..and she was happy and ecstatic about it....Why did this white female supervisor start fucking with and harassing the black chic....she went after her with both barrels and the black chic ended up being so stressed and depressed that she started missing work on stress leave, they ended up firing her...so she lost her job and her dream home.

and I can tell you some stories that would make your head spin.

And no, I don`t eat anything from them that is cooked in their homes, and I stopped eating from them their prepackaged food, because last year this white woman brought in a whole bunch of those fruit popsicles,
these
and she came around and was handing them out and told us that we could have more if we want, they`ll be in the freezer. So everyday for a snack after lunch we would go get one...Come to find out, this sista woman said, did you all know those popsicles are old...We where like WHAT!!! She said yes, those expired in 2014 it was 2017 at that time....so no.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 8
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum