Search
IN MEMORY OF  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last Page 

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
JOSEPH `HAWK` JACKSON

Ms. Janet Jackson will be Headlining the 2018 Essence Music Festival Sunday. Even though her father Mr. Joseph `Hawk` Jackson died of Pancreatic Cancer this week. Janet thanked her fans for their love and support and says she will indeed perform in New Orleans and continue her State Of The World Tour.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I thought all the Jackson children hated that old bastard?

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

Typical white response.

You and a whole lot of white people hear a rumor or a story and you run with it, even when it`s not true...every comment I have read about him being an old hateful, evil bastard, comes from the fonts of white people.

Yes, he whooped his kids asses when they got out of line because that`s what parents did back then, unlike today, which is why kids are as bad as fuck...and white parents, never beat their kids asses which is why they feel they can do and say what they want to anyone, with no consequences, WHITE PRIVILEGE.

So to break it down for you, in black households kids got their asses beat with a belt or switch. This was called corporal punishment, being held accountable for doing stupid shit, so when they go out in public they know how to act.

Joe Jackson, used corporal punishment because he had 10 kids most of them boys who would try him at some point, and his whole goal was to keep them out of jail, off of drugs and Joe and his wife, as well as Janet recently pointed out was the reason he ruled with an iron fist...they may not have known that then, especially the younger one`s Michael and LaToya who made comments to the press about him, because they were sensitive and easily manipulated...but later retracted their stories after understanding that what he did was for their benefit. Joe made amends with his children, the one`s that said he wronged them and that too was in the press, but you and other white people don`t want to read positive things or true things, you want to go through life believing that the first story is the actual story, just like you all believe MJ molested those boys and all of that was LIES and proven to be lies.

With that being said, you don`t know that man personally, you are judging him off of what you heard in the press. I`m sure you did not come from a perfect family and as OLD as you are, you should know better, but again, it`s that white people belief that if he`s black he did it, if he`s black he is guilty. His kids and grand kids love him and respect him. But I`m gonna let you white folks keep harboring your anger towards a man you don`t know in your black, evil hearts.

And side note: Since all you white people are calling Joe Jackson a horrible, evil, hateful man...try looking back at how hateful, evil horrible your ancestors where, again...to people you all don`t know...and for the record, his family loved him...his entire family

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

You and a whole lot of white people hear a rumor or a story and you run with it, even when it`s not true...every comment I have read about him being an old hateful, evil bastard, comes from the fonts of white people.

Yes, he whooped his kids asses when they got out of line because that`s what parents did back then, unlike today, which is why kids are as bad as fuck...and white parents, never beat their kids asses which is why they feel they can do and say what they want to anyone, with no consequences, WHITE PRIVILEGE.

So to break it down for you, in black households kids got their asses beat with a belt or switch. This was called corporal punishment, being held accountable for doing stupid shit, so when they go out in public they know how to act.

Joe Jackson, used corporal punishment because he had 10 kids most of them boys who would try him at some point, and his whole goal was to keep them out of jail, off of drugs and Joe and his wife, as well as Janet recently pointed out was the reason he ruled with an iron fist...they may not have known that then, especially the younger one`s Michael and LaToya who made comments to the press about him, because they were sensitive and easily manipulated...but later retracted their stories after understanding that what he did was for their benefit. Joe made amends with his children, the one`s that said he wronged them and that too was in the press, but you and other white people don`t want to read positive things or true things, you want to go through life believing that the first story is the actual story, just like you all believe MJ molested those boys and all of that was LIES and proven to be lies.

With that being said, you don`t know that man personally, you are judging him off of what you heard in the press. I`m sure you did not come from a perfect family and as OLD as you are, you should know better, but again, it`s that white people belief that if he`s black he did it, if he`s black he is guilty. His kids and grand kids love him and respect him. But I`m gonna let you white folks keep harboring your anger towards a man you don`t know in your black, evil hearts.

And side note: Since all you white people are calling Joe Jackson a horrible, evil, hateful man...try looking back at how hateful, evil horrible your ancestors where, again...to people you all don`t know...and for the record, his family loved him...his entire family

Save your soliloquy, my Mom beat our asses as well.

Black kids don't have a lock on the "My Mom beat us" angle, it just shows you don't hang with many White folks.

It's more of a generational thing than a color thing.

But getting back to the Jacksons, I was referring to what I hear form them in interviews, fro their own mouths.

Give me some credit for not being completely vacuous.

Thanks !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

Get in and STAY in that ass!

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I wish people will get over it. The man was forgiven by his family decades ago. And as far as Michael not leaving his father any money....thats what "They" say. Children forgive their parents all the time especially when they reach older in adulthood. As far I can see it this Michael and Joe beef was squashed in the 90's, and its the media that just loves to bring it up. Or maybe im just overthinking it

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

Actually, that is a very typical white response. He is still their father and he supported them, raised them and helped to make them successful even though he may have been an overbearing asshole. They didn't come from privilege he helped bring them through.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Yes. I'm sure they all dealt with the fact that Joe was dying some time ago and already said their goodbyes. With pancreatic cancer, they are probably content that he suffers no more.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Yes. I'm sure they all dealt with the fact that Joe was dying some time ago and already said their goodbyes. With pancreatic cancer, they are probably content that he suffers no more.

Im still sad from the news.
can you hold me

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Actually, that is a very typical white response. He is still their father and he supported them, raised them and helped to make them successful even though he may have been an overbearing asshole. They didn't come from privilege he helped bring them through.

Has nothing to do with being Black or White.

Has to do with being an abusive parent or not.

And 'ol Joe Jackson went way beyond abuse, according to the kids.

Don't shoot the messenger !

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

May the church say amen!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

13 days ago

Black kids don't have a lock on the "My Mom beat us" angle, it just shows you don't hang with many White folks.

But getting back to the Jacksons, I was referring to what I hear form them in interviews, fro their own mouths.

Thanks !

Smile

No soliloquy here just speaking the truth...Now you say you heard the Jacksons make the comments in interviews, yes - they (Michael, LaToya, and Rebbe) commented on him using corporal punishment on them, but Joe, Janet, MJ, LaToya and Mrs. Katherine also said why he did, to keep them out of the streets, off drugs and from getting killed...so with that being said, if you heard these interviews of them spewing the negative about him using corporal punishment on them, and you made the claims you got corporal punishment from your parents, why would you even say that you heard his kids hated him because of him using corporal punishment...It`s like I said, people pick and choose what story they want to go with..and white people in particular can blame a black man for something, and if that black man is proven innocent of all charges by the grace of God, white people will continue to believe the story that frames that black man/person. And again, race plays a role in EVER-RY-THING And yes, it is a generational thing as well.

And my comment to you was based on the fact that I read the comments left by white people as they pertain to this man, and they act like Joe Jackson murdered all 10 of his kids. And trust me, I know plenty white people, I work with them, I hang out with them, and true to fact, they have some fucked up issues just like the rest of us black people, but the only difference is, they don`t believe that they do. They will never compare their fucked-upisms to black peoples fucked-upisms. In fact, they keep their shit so low-key that as a black person, we would never know it.

The horrendous things I have read is very typical of white people when they believe something wholeheartedly to be true, they will make sure that the black person pays for it somehow.. and the black person can be found innocent with all roads leading back to someone else and white people will still stick with what they believe, and that is, he/she is guilty.

Janet for instance, when that white ass faggot Justina Timberfake ripped off her breast plate at the Superbowl revealing her breast, they blamed her for EVERYTHING...he went unscathed. Her career suffered, white radio did not play her music - and this all happened in split second, whereas she was always reveled as a force to be reckoned with, honored with so many accolades that they had to make up accolades to give her over her 40+ years in the industry to be turned on by every white person that once loved her, treasured her. The special part about Janet Jackson is she is a resilient, and powerful black woman who rises from the ashes and still getting accolades, and honors and performing...and you know where that strength came from - her mother and Joseph Jackson.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

13 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

13 days ago

No soliloquy here just speaking the truth...Now you say you heard the Jacksons make the comments in interviews, yes - they (Michael, LaToya, and Rebbe) commented on him using corporal punishment on them, but Joe, Janet, MJ, LaToya and Mrs. Katherine also said why he did, to keep them out of the streets, off drugs and from getting killed...so with that being said, if you heard these interviews of them spewing the negative about him using corporal punishment on them, and you made the claims you got corporal punishment from your parents, why would you even say that you heard his kids hated him because of him using corporal punishment...It`s like I said, people pick and choose what story they want to go with..and white people in particular can blame a black man for something, and if that black man is proven innocent of all charges by the grace of God, white people will continue to believe the story that frames that black man/person. And again, race plays a role in EVER-RY-THING And yes, it is a generational thing as well.

And my comment to you was based on the fact that I read the comments left by white people as they pertain to this man, and they act like Joe Jackson murdered all 10 of his kids. And trust me, I know plenty white people, I work with them, I hang out with them, and true to fact, they have some fucked up issues just like the rest of us black people, but the only difference is, they don`t believe that they do. They will never compare their fucked-upisms to black peoples fucked-upisms. In fact, they keep their shit so low-key that as a black person, we would never know it.

The horrendous things I have read is very typical of white people when they believe something wholeheartedly to be true, they will make sure that the black person pays for it somehow.. and the black person can be found innocent with all roads leading back to someone else and white people will still stick with what they believe, and that is, he/she is guilty.

Janet for instance, when that white ass faggot Justina Timberfake ripped off her breast plate at the Superbowl revealing her breast, they blamed her for EVERYTHING...he went unscathed. Her career suffered, white radio did not play her music - and this all happened in split second, whereas she was always reveled as a force to be reckoned with, honored with so many accolades that they had to make up accolades to give her over her 40+ years in the industry to be turned on by every white person that once loved her, treasured her. The special part about Janet Jackson is she is a resilient, and powerful black woman who rises from the ashes and still getting accolades, and honors and performing...and you know where that strength came from - her mother and Joseph Jackson.

Or, maybe the kids just spoke the truth, but in the end they softened it because the old man had gotten cancer.

Maybe Mom Jackson got them to do it.

Wouldn't be the first time that has happened.

Circling the wagons...

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

13 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Or, maybe the kids just spoke the truth, but in the end they softened it because the old man had gotten cancer.

Circling the wagons...

Smile

...and that white privileged comment is EXACTLY what I was talking about. You have proven me right again, so yes, I stand by every word that I said as it pertains to this exchange.

It is in the blood of white people to incite and live in their racist, privileged world...and to maintain the stupidity and non-accountability in your role in the racism, division and breakdown of this country.

When confronted with what your ancestors did to blacks/Indians and any other non-white race, you all start to circle the wagon and not accept responsibility of your own actions, yet pass judgement on others with the same mindset of being privileged in this country to be and do what you want, but other races aren`t allowed.

Joe Jackson is Katherine`s husband, she stood by him to the end, that`s what a marriage is...and even though he cheated, he made amends with her and they stayed together...Their children, made comments, and retracted those comments because they realized that harboring anger, and resentment, is not the key to growing and forgiving. Now if you white people would have that same mindset, then you all would not be so pressed about Joe Jacksons relationship with his family or his life. He`s made peace with who he was and what kind of father he was, bringing the world the most talented, most recognized and celebrated children in music history.

Like I said, one could never change the mind of white folk when they are on a witch hunt to degrade, defame, bring down and destroy a black person...It`s in your blood and you like your ancestors have blood of black/Indian and other non-white races on your hands.

Joe Jackson is resting in Eternal Peace with his family who has gone on before him...and you are still here, perturbed, and holding onto a legacy white people wanted him to have - Oh and on BGC scouring for black dick....

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

I wish people will get over it. The man was forgiven by his family decades ago. And as far as Michael not leaving his father any money....thats what "They" say. Children forgive their parents all the time especially when they reach older in adulthood. As far I can see it this Michael and Joe beef was squashed in the 90's, and its the media that just loves to bring it up. Or maybe im just overthinking it

You are correct, white media loves drama, it`s not a story unless there is drama. It`s only relevant to idiots who want to believe the things they read. That`s why the term STAY WOKE was derived because the media is a manipulating machine that has this whole world misinformed....owned and controlled by the elite white.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

You are correct, white media loves drama, it`s not a story unless there is drama. It`s only relevant to idiots who want to believe the things they read. That`s why the term STAY WOKE was derived because the media is a manipulating machine that has this whole world misinformed....owned and controlled by the elite white.

Oh I Know about the Elite White and how they operate. I always knew that at the end of the day no mater how long I stay out the sun to them im just a nigga with a ash blonde wig on. They dont care what shade of black you are, to them you still a nigga. But question what do you think about the 400 years of slavery ending according to the black isrealites. I havent seen them in the streets of st. louis in a long time...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

13 days ago

Get in and STAY in that ass!

Well you know, when white people start trying to talk to me about things of this nature when it comes to corporal punishment and heinous behavior of other races and such, I have to bring out the Lynching and Burning of crosses because for some reason, when THEY DO It, cheat, lies, steal, beat, hang, deceive, manipulate, set up, conspire, embezzle, rape, kill, hurt etc., they get a pass....but when Joe Jackson decides that as a parent of 10 children, he wants to keep them in line and grounded, while building on their talents and protecting them from the streets by spanking them then he gets crucified for it. Black people understand ass spankings so we get Joe Jackson and his rationale about punishing his children. None of his kids where admitted to the hospital for abuse, so it wasn`t abuse. None of his kids where found dead from him spanking them, so it wasn`t abuse, it was what it was......But Noooooooo, let these white folks tell it, he had MJ up in the Emergency room on life support several times out of his life...and Poor Janet, he burned her with a hot iron and the Family Services had to remove the kids from the house. That`s how in the box they are. These white folks where so disrespectful to that man on these social sites, I could not believe the things they said about him. and the fact that none of them have ever met or sat in a room and talked to him, yet judged him so harshly proves my point about how white people will stick to a lie and run with it to the end, despite it being false. You had white people saying they hope he burns in hell and that his cancer was the result of him being an abuser...but one thing I can say, MJ`s kids and Joe`s grandchildren, came to his defense and posted all over social media what a loving and caring grandfather he was...and yet these white people who have never met him got all this negative, anger towards this man...and then this white fool gone come on my thread bringing her drama about what he heard. What an idiot.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

Oh I Know about the Elite White and how they operate. I always knew that at the end of the day no mater how long I stay out the sun to them im just a nigga with a ash blonde wig on. They dont care what shade of black you are, to them you still a nigga. But question what do you think about the 400 years of slavery ending according to the black isrealites. I havent seen them in the streets of st. louis in a long time...

When you deal with whites you are dealing with people who want control. They want power and they want to be the hierarchy and ruler of all. That`s why you see so many of them in law enforcement because they crave and must have control. They are either in law enforcement/military or make sure someone in their family is...so they can turn to that law enforcement for protection against their wrong doings. They are not smart, but more-so manipulative, so they are always plotting to take someone of color down or hold them hostage in their little power game. They think they have the power and control now, but there is a higher power and they will burn in the depths of hell, just like they want for Joe Jackson...and blacks and other races will rise up in the end.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Yes, the family knew a long time ago, and the media got wind of someone having cancer back in 2015 when Janet started her Unbreakable Tour, she cancelled a few shows for medical reasons, and the media said she had throat cancer, which Janet posted on her social site that this was not true. Then several months ago, the media said that her mother Katherine was battling cancer and her grandchildren got on social media denying all of that as false. So what I know is, the media did not know who had the cancer, they just threw names out there, but the Jackson family already knew that Joe had cancer and prepared for his death, the media just wind of who it was last. That`s one reason Janet got into it with Paris, for putting family business on social media, because the media uses it to sensationalize a story about their family, just like so told her to wait until she was older in order to get into the industry so she would not get caught up in the craziness of it all..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Smile

Like I keep saying; you can have 18 people deny that Joe abused them, but whitey will stick with what they believe is the truth.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

13 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Circling the wagons...

Smile

13 days ago

...and that white privileged comment is EXACTLY what I was talking about. You have proven me right again, so yes, I stand by every word that I said as it pertains to this exchange.

It is in the blood of white people to incite and live in their racist, privileged world...and to maintain the stupidity and non-accountability in your role in the racism, division and breakdown of this country.

When confronted with what your ancestors did to blacks/Indians and any other non-white race, you all start to circle the wagon and not accept responsibility of your own actions, yet pass judgement on others with the same mindset of being privileged in this country to be and do what you want, but other races aren`t allowed.

Joe Jackson is Katherine`s husband, she stood by him to the end, that`s what a marriage is...and even though he cheated, he made amends with her and they stayed together...Their children, made comments, and retracted those comments because they realized that harboring anger, and resentment, is not the key to growing and forgiving. Now if you white people would have that same mindset, then you all would not be so pressed about Joe Jacksons relationship with his family or his life. He`s made peace with who he was and what kind of father he was, bringing the world the most talented, most recognized and celebrated children in music history.

Like I said, one could never change the mind of white folk when they are on a witch hunt to degrade, defame, bring down and destroy a black person...It`s in your blood and you like your ancestors have blood of black/Indian and other non-white races on your hands.

Joe Jackson is resting in Eternal Peace with his family who has gone on before him...and you are still here, perturbed, and holding onto a legacy white people wanted him to have - Oh and on BGC scouring for black dick....

You have a strange habit of conflating everything into a huge race war, permitting yourself license to lambaste & generalize to the extreme, when the conversation doesn't call for it, doesn't support such grand gestures.

I was simply making a comment sbout Joe Jackson, one echoed by not only his own children for the majority of their lives, and by a multitude of other observers, but causing them to distance themselves, emotionally & physically from him, a fact which is well docomented and undeniable.

All familes, of all backgrounds, have their peculiarities and trials. It is not necessary to inject a particular race into the discussion to recognize this.

That is all I was talking about.

I enjoy reading your posts on here, as you are one of the more thoughtful and considered in your posts. And I had no intention of this discussion turning abrasive.

No soapbox needed
Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

13 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Circling the wagons...

Smile

13 days ago

I had that pissant white snowflake liberal phony pegged YEARS ago. He's a typical racist with a fetish for knee-grow dick and ass..Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Like I keep saying; you can have 18 people deny that Joe abused them, but whitey will stick with what they believe is the truth.

Are you calling me "whitey" ?

How is that civil?

How would you feel if I referred to you as "blackie", which I would never do, no matter how acrimonious the discussion got?

No need for such terminology, we have all got past that decades ago.

Anyone that hasn't is simply ignorant.

Smile

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

Typical white response.

13 days ago

Thanks !

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Circling the wagons...

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

You have a strange habit of conflating everything into a huge race war, permitting yourself license to lambaste & generalize to the extreme, when the conversation doesn't call for it, doesn't support such grand gestures.

I was simply making a comment sbout Joe Jackson, one echoed by not only his own children for the majority of their lives, and by a multitude of other observers, but causing them to distance themselves, emotionally & physically from him, a fact which is well docomented and undeniable.

All familes, of all backgrounds, have their peculiarities and trials. It is not necessary to inject a particular race into the discussion to recognize this.

That is all I was talking about.

I enjoy reading your posts on here, as you are one of the more thoughtful and considered in your posts. And I had no intention of this discussion turning abrasive.

No soapbox needed
Smile

I love how you, as a white person when confronted with REALITY all of a sudden wants to start somewhat extending an olive branch, when your comment started this whole conversation. For one, you are still not getting the fact, that despite what his children said, some children internalize a good ass spanking as abuse. You do have sensitive children that hold hostility towards a parent who spanks them and in their minds they don`t think it was warranted and that was MJ, LaToya and Rebbie.

As this pertains to your comment about him being an abuser etc., as if him being an abuser (which was not the case) was a crime as big as slavery and what your ancestors did to blacks. That is the crucial part of what you are not understanding. And no matter how I put this to you, you will still make an excuse to justify your comment, while disregarding the facts. And again, this is typical white people behavior. No other persons recommendations, thoughts, ideas or truths is good enough unless it`s making you all some money or making you all look good. I have said several times that his children loved him, and forgave him and made amends with him long before his death, and you are still trying to justify what you heard or read as abuse. And I have reiterated that his children came to the realization that they were wrong and that Joe`s parenting skills was a result of their success. And then you went right into trying to read Katherine by saying she coerced her children into forgiving Joe and says it was typical of her to take up for Joe...so you just fueled the fire with your back and forth comments, as well as feel that the narrative of whites lynching black people was unwarranted when in fact it was. Because you cannot say that him spanking his own kids was abuse and unacceptable without looking at white peoples history of abuse and racial divide not being problematic and is what shaped this country to be the way that it is today, you just can`t.

And this conversation only became abrasive to you when you where called out about your ancestors and those whites of today who still use racism and division as a catalyst to get ahead and stay ahead.

And you flip flop just like your president, by saying that on one hand, all families have their trials and then you said that you got spanked coming up, but on the other hand you are still trying to under mind Joe Jackson for his parenting skills...So you need to stop straddling the fence and either shut up and stay out of conversations of this magnitude because when you get called out, in your mind it becomes abrasive, out of line or unnecessary, which is typical of white people. Because you all can start mess and be racist and privileged, but when it becomes uncomfortable for you all, then you all start to back track. Fortunate for me, we are on the internet, because I am sure as a white person, when you all become uncomfortable, you all call the police on black folk.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Smile

13 days ago

13 days ago

Are you calling me "whitey" ?

How is that civil?

How would you feel if I referred to you as "blackie", which I would never do, no matter how acrimonious the discussion got?

No need for such terminology, we have all got past that decades ago.

Anyone that hasn't is simply ignorant.

Smile

If the color fits, wear it.

and how is it civil??? Well how is your bad mouthing someone`s father, whom you don`t know by calling him an abuser or his son a molester. You are on the outside looking in and your vantage point is through the media who helps incite division and providing misinformation. You have no idea the relationship or what goes on inside the Jackson family.

And you can call me whatever you want - just so long as you don`t put your hands on me, and that goes for anyone white, black or otherwise. Words don`t bother me, however I will spew words that will tear you down to your bare bones.

You are a typically misinformed, confused white person who just doesn`t get it...or should I say, you get it, you just are so in tuned to your white privileges ways of living that nothing else matters but your own opinions and beliefs... Now this thread was to celebrate Ms. Janet Jackson and to celebrate the man who brought her to us and you felt the need to come on here and spew your little rumors and disdain for a man who you don`t even know.
First Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 8
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: