Search
90's R&B throwback  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

LMBAO! That was shady as fuck! LOLOLOL!!! But surely the gwarlz today would see the duo or collab as a not-so-secret gay love affair.

14 days ago

I would not be suprised if him and Babyface had a thing going

13 days ago

plenty of entertainers have not-so-seceret lives and lovers...of all sexes! LOL!

13 days ago

I agree

Some are hiding in plain sight

Who do you think are lovers?

13 days ago

as for love, I can't really call it off hand because I don't fuck with the whole entertainment scene like that. But if ever I'm in a setting where celebrities and peeps in the industry congregate, I can spot the tea really quickly and I'm not even looking for it. So many of these gwarlz are just really sloppy with their shit and alcohol aint even a factor.

13 days ago

That's not suprising considering they are at industry events

13 days ago

surely they get down in private places where paparazzi aren't deliberately informed. here in l.a. the media knows where these people live. Ms. Katt Williams fucked shit up for a lot of the DL celebs in that skit exposing "Professor Olgilvie"...who aint necessarily hiding shit, but he's not out advertising his shit neither.

13 days ago

Dorien Wilson not really hiding

Most of them are not really hiding that much

13 days ago

Dorien is pretty cool. I'd fuck with him a few times. I hear he's got some good ass and can really suck some dick. One of my exes used to be with him.

13 days ago

go hit him up on his instagram

13 days ago

I did and he hit back! LOL! I don't have instagram anymore because somebody reported my shit as a fake and to get my account again, they wanted me to post a picture with some bullshit on it. I'll just open another account get all of my old contacts back. Instagram is another shitty appendage of FaceCrook!

13 days ago

interesting

12 days ago

instagram is almost like BGC Live LOL!

11 days ago

I agree

Thank You! You get what I'm saying!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

LMBAO! That was shady as fuck! LOLOLOL!!! But surely the gwarlz today would see the duo or collab as a not-so-secret gay love affair.

14 days ago

13 days ago

plenty of entertainers have not-so-seceret lives and lovers...of all sexes! LOL!

13 days ago

I agree

13 days ago

as for love, I can't really call it off hand because I don't fuck with the whole entertainment scene like that. But if ever I'm in a setting where celebrities and peeps in the industry congregate, I can spot the tea really quickly and I'm not even looking for it. So many of these gwarlz are just really sloppy with their shit and alcohol aint even a factor.

13 days ago

13 days ago

surely they get down in private places where paparazzi aren't deliberately informed. here in l.a. the media knows where these people live. Ms. Katt Williams fucked shit up for a lot of the DL celebs in that skit exposing "Professor Olgilvie"...who aint necessarily hiding shit, but he's not out advertising his shit neither.

13 days ago

13 days ago

Dorien is pretty cool. I'd fuck with him a few times. I hear he's got some good ass and can really suck some dick. One of my exes used to be with him.

13 days ago

13 days ago

I did and he hit back! LOL! I don't have instagram anymore because somebody reported my shit as a fake and to get my account again, they wanted me to post a picture with some bullshit on it. I'll just open another account get all of my old contacts back. Instagram is another shitty appendage of FaceCrook!

13 days ago

interesting

12 days ago

11 days ago

Why do you say that, I don't do social media, too much BS for me, there is some good stuff but to much for me.

10 days ago

gwarlz be thirsty and messy as fuck and trying to get motha fuckas' accounts shut down. And the whoring and being nosey snooping through folks' friends list and being shady. It's BGC Live all over again.

oh, ok I GOT YOU, THANKS FO THE INFO. thats why I don't put too much in this account or any at that matter.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
babyface bye.da kids arent checkin 4u.ha.smh.i neva thought that.what i did think was why they did da song 2 gether when they sound da same?

seems like he wants both 2 like him but only da ladies do.da men like him 4 da music thats it.

off topic.i always thought that the monica & k cole song seemed kinda gay.

yea babyface was thee man & so 2 jon b who i thought was latino or somethin.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

I agree

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

interesting

12 days ago

11 days ago

Why do you say that, I don't do social media, too much BS for me, there is some good stuff but to much for me.

10 days ago

gwarlz be thirsty and messy as fuck and trying to get motha fuckas' accounts shut down. And the whoring and being nosey snooping through folks' friends list and being shady. It's BGC Live all over again.

10 days ago

oh, ok I GOT YOU, THANKS FO THE INFO. thats why I don't put too much in this account or any at that matter.

you gotta protect yourself against these hoes. their mental disease is worse than AIDS!

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

14 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

I agree

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

13 days ago

interesting

12 days ago

11 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

10 days ago

you gotta protect yourself against these hoes. their mental disease is worse than AIDS!

Fo Sho

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

babyface bye.da kids arent checkin 4u.ha.smh.i neva thought that.what i did think was why they did da song 2 gether when they sound da same?

seems like he wants both 2 like him but only da ladies do.da men like him 4 da music thats it.

kenny edmonds and Tracey didn't make it because it was too much fruitiness in his camp. she thought that it would be better for them to finally divorce to make it seem as though she was a hoe instead of folks getting really wise to tha real TEA!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

9 days ago

kenny edmonds and Tracey didn't make it because it was too much fruitiness in his camp. she thought that it would be better for them to finally divorce to make it seem as though she was a hoe instead of folks getting really wise to tha real TEA!

hold up.where was da fruit in his camp?i neva knew

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

there were publicly unknown folks who rarely were seen who he's hung out with and usual "gaydar" detections by folks whom are otherwise messy queens.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

there were publicly unknown folks who rarely were seen who he's hung out with and usual "gaydar" detections by folks whom are otherwise messy queens.

oh ok.i didnt know babyfaces tea.interestin

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

he's a really good dude and hope that messy queens don't put his shit out there.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

he's a really good dude and hope that messy queens don't put his shit out there.

i dont think theyre interested.ha.

hope they dont.he has a nice resume.be bad if it got messed up

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

he's pretty careful as to who he associates with and doesn't get caught up in fuckery. the whole thing with his ex wife could've gotten all fucked up had she not have had a "Hollywood Agreement" with him. she's cool as fuck too and fine. I wanted to fuck ole girl.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

14 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

he's pretty careful as to who he associates with and doesn't get caught up in fuckery. the whole thing with his ex wife could've gotten all fucked up had she not have had a "Hollywood Agreement" with him. she's cool as fuck too and fine. I wanted to fuck ole girl.

yea shes pretty and smart
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: