Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

this is Intimate

12 days ago

She has no class or decorum.

Gutter slut with a funky butt.

12 days ago

Not to beats a perennially dead horse, but what exactly does it mean if anything .

More specifically when with a stranger...

Rightsizing: If both negative hey not a big deal...i just ask this with everything. Tf does it mean😂

12 days ago

I cane argu witchu.....you mad....who is you...you ain't nobody...

You mad...😂

Post Posted: 12 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

this is Intimate

12 days ago

She has no class or decorum.

Gutter slut with a funky butt.

12 days ago

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Have you ever experienced it? I have it feels so good you can feel the nut filling your hole up.

15 days ago

Once. My first. We both topped each other without condoms. Young and dumb lol. The feeling was ok. Idk it was my first time having sex so there were a lot of new feelings lol

describe the feelings of the cum being off loaded up in ya bussy? bet you got some good tight deep bussy too!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Never ever had unprotected sex anal sex.. I love watching creampies though,but my subconsciousness would kill me if I try such risky behaviour.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Never ever had unprotected sex anal sex.. I love watching creampies though,but my subconsciousness would kill me if I try such risky behaviour.

Never been in a committed relationship before?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

11 days ago

Never been in a committed relationship before?

Nope.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Never have, never will. Never even been had u protected sex. Not being infected with a disease is top priority.

You\'re no fun

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Have you ever experienced it? I have it feels so good you can feel the nut filling your hole up.

15 days ago

Once. My first. We both topped each other without condoms. Young and dumb lol. The feeling was ok. Idk it was my first time having sex so there were a lot of new feelings lol

15 days ago

You should definitely try it again its amazing

15 days ago

Lol I'll take your word for it until I am in a serious long term relationship.

Don't you be listening to a nigga that will pretend to be a female. There is nothing but mass confusion coming from that antenna

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

15 days ago

15 days ago

11 days ago

Don't you be listening to a nigga that will pretend to be a female. There is nothing but mass confusion coming from that antenna

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

15 days ago

15 days ago

11 days ago

11 days ago

Don't you wish

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

15 days ago

15 days ago

11 days ago

Sam you are confused.....your the biggest lair in america Laughing Sam, you lie so much that you believe your own lies

Post Posted: 9 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

15 days ago

15 days ago

12 days ago

Tell us more about that...

You've magically become the most popular member here...

Please add to the IQ here... please..

Lol I'm not that popular. I don't think you should be going without protection unless it's someone you are serious about and plan to be f*cking for a long period of time exclusively. Going raw in different people is just welcoming stds. Sleeping with multiple people period is welcoming stds and drama.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

11 days ago

describe the feelings of the cum being off loaded up in ya bussy? bet you got some good tight deep bussy too!

too much lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

too much lol

I like how peeps describe the cum gushing and splashing around in their bussy. love dirty talk.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

too much lol

9 days ago

I like how peeps describe the cum gushing and splashing around in their bussy. love dirty talk.

Lol that slick sounds gross

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

too much lol

9 days ago

9 days ago

I love sloppy sloshing and smacking sounds in sex. I love my sex hella wet and slippery...even sticky with cum and sweat. we gots ta turn you into a proper freak, my brotha! LOL!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

too much lol

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

I love sloppy sloshing and smacking sounds in sex. I love my sex hella wet and slippery...even sticky with cum and sweat. we gots ta turn you into a proper freak, my brotha! LOL!

Lol I'll continue to enjoy my conservative ways lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

too much lol

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

we better not ever have sex. I will make you a freak and you'll love it.

Post Posted: 8 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

too much lol

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

lol if you say so. I'd still want to use a rubber

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

too much lol

9 days ago

9 days ago

Its not gross especially if u really feelin the dude. The chemistry and sexual attraction needs to be there tho.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

Well that's one way to build a bond and if he's the right one he ain't going no where. lol.

Yassss you slaying that default hunty

Track Thumbs Up/Down

15 days ago

15 days ago

11 days ago

9 days ago

too much lol

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

9 days ago

8 days ago

lol if you say so. I'd still want to use a rubber

there's freakin we'll use with rubbers that will turn ya out. LOL!
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: