logo
Search
Getting nutted in...  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 16 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Have you ever experienced it? I have it feels so good you can feel the nut filling your hole up.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Its an incredible feeling if u and the dude toppin u have chemistry and u very attracted to him, along with him giving u those good strokes and him making love to ur bussy, then the feeling of him exploding inside of u....great.

But not good if u get infected with anything tho.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

Its an incredible feeling if u and the dude toppin u have chemistry and u very attracted to him, along with him giving u those good strokes and him making love to ur bussy, then the feeling of him exploding inside of u....great.

Yesssss see you know what I\'m talking about

Track Thumbs Up/Down
So yall hoes gonna act like yall never been nutted in before

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

Definitely not good if you get infected lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

Have you ever experienced it? I have it feels so good you can feel the nut filling your hole up.

Once. My first. We both topped each other without condoms. Young and dumb lol. The feeling was ok. Idk it was my first time having sex so there were a lot of new feelings lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down
this is Intimate

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

Yesssss see you know what I\'m talking about

Yassss....if the chemistry there...its some GOOD SHYT. Got me thinking about it now

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You know those hard cardies with the liquid inside and if you bite hard enough you buss right thru?

That's how it feels- both ways .

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

this is Intimate

Well I know you\'ve experienced it before

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

Once. My first. We both topped each other without condoms. Young and dumb lol. The feeling was ok. Idk it was my first time having sex so there were a lot of new feelings lol

You should definitely try it again its amazing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

16 days ago

Lol I'll take your word for it until I am in a serious long term relationship.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Once. It wasn't awful. I just prefer it to not happen often. It took too long to get out of me and I never did get off (but I never have during sex so maybe its me)

Post Posted: 15 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

16 days ago

16 days ago

one could be in a long term committed relationship with a dude and one can STILL get infected with one thing or another. I suggest TRULY getting to know a dude and doing the necessary work to insure he's on the level with a brotha.

Post Posted: 14 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

16 days ago

16 days ago

15 days ago

one could be in a long term committed relationship with a dude and one can STILL get infected with one thing or another. I suggest TRULY getting to know a dude and doing the necessary work to insure he's on the level with a brotha.

I agree with that statement completely.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

16 days ago

16 days ago

15 days ago

14 days ago

Right On! It happens a lot. This is one of the main reasons why folks need to stop demonizing EVERYBODY who's contracted a disease. Everybody isn't out there fucking and sucking randoms in local parks.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

16 days ago

16 days ago

15 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

Right On! It happens a lot. This is one of the main reasons why folks need to stop demonizing EVERYBODY who's contracted a disease. Everybody isn't out there fucking and sucking randoms in local parks.

oh yea you are right about that. it's people out there with a body count of 1 and that 1 was someone they trusted and got burnt

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

Post Posted: 13 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

16 days ago

16 days ago

15 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

14 days ago

oh yea you are right about that. it's people out there with a body count of 1 and that 1 was someone they trusted and got burnt

Truth!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

this is Intimate

She has no class or decorum.

Gutter slut with a funky butt.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

this is Intimate

13 days ago

Not to beats a perennially dead horse, but what exactly does it mean if anything .

More specifically when with a stranger...

Rightsizing: If both negative hey not a big deal...i just ask this with everything. Tf does it mean😂

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

this is Intimate

13 days ago

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

16 days ago

16 days ago

16 days ago

Tell us more about that...

You've magically become the most popular member here...

Please add to the IQ here... please..

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

this is Intimate

13 days ago

13 days ago

Not to beats a perennially dead horse, but what exactly does it mean if anything .

More specifically when with a stranger...

Rightsizing: If both negative hey not a big deal...i just ask this with everything. Tf does it mean😂

Track Thumbs Up/Down

16 days ago

WARNING!!!! Not recommended all willy-nilly.
First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: