Search
I want to join the circus again....  
   Forum Index ->
Click the image to Enter your Rating
First Page 1 Last Page 

Post Posted: 11 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Dear Diary,

I miss being a part of the circus in Miami. It was so much fun and I got to meet a lot of interesting people from diverse backgrounds with strange stories and unique talents. My friend suggested I audition for Universal Studios, which is not too far for me, but my BF doesn’t want me too because I already spend a lot of time working....

I have like 3 jobs... but I have anxiety .... insomnia... and as a Trinidadian I am a workaholic. But the thing is, if you do it right... your job doesn’t even feel like work.

Rthmnic gymnastics has always just been a fun work out— why not get paid for it...?

But dancing for a burlesque circus is not gonna be the same as dancing for Universal....

Should I even waste my time? I’m not sure they’re gonna pay as much as I use to get at the circus....

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Burlesque, whats that mean? No drawls?
You should get paid extra for displaying the goodies. Umma be your agent.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Burlesque, whats that mean? No drawls?
You should get paid extra for displaying the goodies. Umma be your agent.

It’s a classy verity circus strip show.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
If I do join Universal... Ill get free stuff lol

Track Thumbs Up/Down
do it.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

do it.

Lmao. I’d have to change my whole act to make it kid friendly. How boring would that be.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
You look good doing it

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

You look good doing it

Awww thank you handsome

Track Thumbs Up/Down
What ever you feel makes you most effective at the thing(s) you want to accomplish is that which you should do. Also, consider how you might overcome the anxiety. Is it chronic/ongoing? Be well.

Post Posted: 10 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I heard they pay the chimpanzees in peanuts, hope you not allergic.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

What ever you feel makes you most effective at the thing(s) you want to accomplish is that which you should do. Also, consider how you might overcome the anxiety. Is it chronic/ongoing? Be well.

My anxiety is ongoing. It’s always been a part of my life, but I try to focus the energies in positive ways. Thank you for asking though. Very sweet. ^_-

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

I heard they pay the chimpanzees in peanuts, hope you not allergic.

Awww your momma told you that?

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

11 days ago

Dear Diary,

I miss being a part of the circus in Miami. It was so much fun and I got to meet a lot of interesting people from diverse backgrounds with strange stories and unique talents. My friend suggested I audition for Universal Studios, which is not too far for me, but my BF doesn’t want me too because I already spend a lot of time working....

I have like 3 jobs... but I have anxiety .... insomnia... and as a Trinidadian I am a workaholic. But the thing is, if you do it right... your job doesn’t even feel like work.

Rthmnic gymnastics has always just been a fun work out— why not get paid for it...?

But dancing for a burlesque circus is not gonna be the same as dancing for Universal....

Should I even waste my time? I’m not sure they’re gonna pay as much as I use to get at the circus....

Cool,but if your heart tells you to dance then dance.

Post Posted: 2 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Those butterflies! Wow!!! Love the exotic animal thing. if you wanna perform, do a search here in Los Angeles casting agencies. you should be able to do it. good luck. you look good.
First Page 1 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
Stop watching this topic

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: