First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
why or why not?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

Gwarl, accept yourself and tell everyone else to have a blessed day! Everyone is not going to accept or like you, regardless of whether they are Black or White. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. Fuck those who have issues with you being gay.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

7 days ago

Gwarl, accept yourself and tell everyone else to have a blessed day! Everyone is not going to accept or like you, regardless of whether they are Black or White. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. Fuck those who have issues with you being gay.

Truth has been spoken here and it is hard and fierce.

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

7 days ago

How is this questions relevant to whether I accept myself or not or if I even care?

It is simply a psychological exercise.

Stop being hyper-aggressive, black man! SMH

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

7 days ago

6 days ago

How is this questions relevant to whether I accept myself or not or if I even care?

Gwarl, all of your post are the same question rehashed..."When will society accept homosexuality." It's obvious that you haven't yet come to terms with your sexuality, perception of others, and the need from validation from others. Man up, feminine, gay Black man.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
how many times can you ask the same question?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Gwarl, all of your post are the same question rehashed..."When will society accept homosexuality." It's obvious that you haven't yet come to terms with your sexuality, perception of others, and the need from validation from others. Man up, feminine, gay Black man.

You seem like a queen that does not like to "unpack", beloved.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Kween, only use quotations around a word/phrase when it's context can be found within the discussion. Now, what exactly are you trying to say?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Kween, only use quotations around a word/phrase when it's context can be found within the discussion. Now, what exactly are you trying to say?

You Black homos are so dense and defensive. SMH

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

You try to use, "wit," as a defense, but it only makes sense in your own mind.
Those are only delusions of grandeur. Also, that's how you use quotes. I'm questioning your wit, therefore I place it in quotation marks. Stop trying to promote the delusion that you're this psychoanalytical, progressive homosexual. You're nothing but a confused kween spreading your confusion.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

7 days ago

Real shyt...but easier said than done. Especially if one has internalized homophobia or been thru some traumatic shyt due to feminine behavior and sexual orientation.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

Nope...not fully.

This question is broad and certain associated qualities will be accepted but not male homosexuals as a whole.

Females love some things about gay men like their associations and friendships. Some females love to have a gay man (especially fem and flamboyant gay men) as an accessory. They love the witty humor and responses of feminine gay men as well as the lingo. That shyt catches on with hetero women and even some straight men use terms like "she tried me" or "I was keke'in over that." It takes a confident, secure gay man who isn't DL or confused and isn't into women to be that gay man that females like. If u confused or DL and want to appear masculine and appease and attract women...u not this type of gay man that women prefer.

And even if u got lots of female friends, comfortable in ur sexuality and not trying to get pusse, be DL or have kids...don't think female friends aren't talking about u behind ur back. Some females don't want to drink or eat from their gay male friends. Heterosexuals associate gay men with HIV/AIDS, drama, other STDs, etc. That internalized homophobia is a bytch. Some females also are low key mad that they cant attract the gay man, ESPECIALLY if he a FINE gay man who looks MASCULINE and HANDSOME. They make comments like 'what a waste."

So to answer ur question....NO and especially not to a high degree. Many boundries and angles u have to look at and consider and areas u can't cross.

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

Those are only delusions of grandeur. Also, that's how you use quotes. I'm questioning your wit, therefore I place it in quotation marks. Stop trying to promote the delusion that you're this psychoanalytical, progressive homosexual. You're nothing but a confused kween spreading your confusion.

I guess this is the part where I have to accept not being liked by you, right? *rollseyes.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

6 days ago

Nope...not fully.

This question is broad and certain associated qualities will be accepted but not male homosexuals as a whole.

Females love some things about gay men like their associations and friendships. Some females love to have a gay man (especially fem and flamboyant gay men) as an accessory. They love the witty humor and responses of feminine gay men as well as the lingo. That shyt catches on with hetero women and even some straight men use terms like "she tried me" or "I was keke'in over that." It takes a confident, secure gay man who isn't DL or confused and isn't into women to be that gay man that females like. If u confused or DL and want to appear masculine and appease and attract women...u not this type of gay man that women prefer.

And even if u got lots of female friends, comfortable in ur sexuality and not trying to get pusse, be DL or have kids...don't think female friends aren't talking about u behind ur back. Some females don't want to drink or eat from their gay male friends. Heterosexuals associate gay men with HIV/AIDS, drama, other STDs, etc. That internalized homophobia is a bytch. Some females also are low key mad that they cant attract the gay man, ESPECIALLY if he a FINE gay man who looks MASCULINE and HANDSOME. They make comments like 'what a waste."

So to answer ur question....NO and especially not to a high degree. Many boundries and angles u have to look at and consider and areas u can't cross.

Especially with blacks because black culture is the worst the world over; Most of Africa, the Caribbean, most ethnic countries.

I'm thinking globally. These black queens are so small minded.

I guess this question is like "will racism go away" and the answer is no but does it have be a major player? Depends.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

6 days ago

Nope...not fully.

5 days ago

Especially with blacks because black culture is the worst the world over; Most of Africa, the Caribbean, most ethnic countries.

I guess this question is like "will racism go away" and the answer is no but does it have be a major player? Depends.

Oh yeah other cultures with folks of African decent have major issues with male homosexuality and even lesbianism. They not even here for women being with other women...countries like Jamaica, etc. Ur right...they are the worst.

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

7 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

6 days ago

5 days ago

I guess this is the part where I have to accept not being liked by you, right? *rollseyes.

I actually like you. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they don't like you.

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Accepted by whom?

Track Thumbs Up/Down
As long as I can get $20 dollars cash back when I use debitthey have no choice boo

#flips ash blond hair

Track Thumbs Up/Down
I don't ever see it being acceptable.
Why does it need to be acceptable to others in order for you to feel validated?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

The reason why homosexuality has yet to be accepted, is because of people's interpretation of what happened in Sodom, and Gomorrah in The Bible.

I think that God destroyed them for one reason back then, and intended for some people to be gay today, for another reason.

We need to get those reasons found out about, and proven.

Then homosexuality will get accepted!!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

As long as I can get $20 dollars cash back when I use debitthey have no choice boo

#flips ash blond hair

Is that amount of money worth to you homosexuality never getting accepted?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

I don't ever see it being acceptable.
Why does it need to be acceptable to others in order for you to feel validated?

Who said anything about "validation"?

Obviously it means a lot to you since you are DL.

If I needed validation, I wouldn't dress nor act the way I do.

I know what it takes to be "accepted" and yet I choose(willingly) not to do it.

It is pure curiosity.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

4 days ago

The reason why homosexuality has yet to be accepted, is because of people's interpretation of what happened in Sodom, and Gomorrah in The Bible.

I think that God destroyed them for one reason back then, and intended for some people to be gay today, for another reason.

We need to get those reasons found out about, and proven.

Then homosexuality will get accepted!!!!

I hate that bible shit.

Such a lame excuse.

I'm sure the Abrahamic god is sick of being misrepresented.

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

7 days ago

why or why not?

6 days ago

Nope...not fully.

5 days ago

Yes, gwarl, I feel the same way about racism. Fuck a motherfucker who doesn’t like me because of my race. These are not thought provoking topics, IMO.

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down
Um accepting it. I dont give a fuck what the rest of yall do. This is my world.

First Page 1 2 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 1 of 2
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: