First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Post Posted: 7 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

okay....

8 days ago

Don't you???

7 days ago

No they think my ugly ass works there so...they try to fire me on the spot for being in the lobby.

Lol, that was so cute, but I know you aren't ugly!

You have the sense of humor that I find attractive.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

. .
. .
. ..
. . I only get an oil change once a year...
. .. and when I go... I don't interact with any technicians.... Just the concierge who takes my key fob and wipe my credit card.... n den i sit down in a very polite waiting area with snacks n shit.

Once a year.. How often do you drive?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

All the dudes look at me like a piece of meat when I get out the car, you can hear all the tools stop and it's dead silent while I walk across the parking lot. It's as if they don't notice that they all stopped what they were doing to look at me.

Of course fish rolled her eyes and said what you getting all rude.

But the part that irks me the most is that they each have to come in one but one to tell me something and even compliment my show game.

I'm wearing vintage Tommy Hilfiger today so they probably don't notice it without that little red, white, and blue box thingy they put on the new cheap stuff.

Anyway it does kind of make me blush on the inside.

How y'all day going though? I'm off on Mondays so I started early with a haircut and I treated my mom to lunch, I had a Kobe Beef Salad with Maytag Bleu Cheese and some sweet tea from this place called Newk's it was really good! Mommy had the Oven Baked Pizza with basil and pepperoni with a half house salad, she said it was good and she enjoyed it!

Hope y'all enjoying this beautiful Monday!!!

Had to have been looking fine as all hell then my dude. I'd be feeling myself too if I had that kind of attention. Anyway, my Monday went pretty well. I flew back from Chicago after visiting both Chicago and Milwaukee for two different Tech N9ne shows. Got to meet him both times as well.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

All the dudes look at me like a piece of meat when I get out the car, you can hear all the tools stop and it's dead silent while I walk across the parking lot. It's as if they don't notice that they all stopped what they were doing to look at me.

But the part that irks me the most is that they each have to come in one but one to tell me something and even compliment my show game.

I'm wearing vintage Tommy Hilfiger today so they probably don't notice it without that little red, white, and blue box thingy they put on the new cheap stuff.

How y'all day going though? I'm off on Mondays so I started early with a haircut and I treated my mom to lunch, I had a Kobe Beef Salad with Maytag Bleu Cheese and some sweet tea from this place called Newk's it was really good! Mommy had the Oven Baked Pizza with basil and pepperoni with a half house salad, she said it was good and she enjoyed it!

7 days ago

Had to have been looking fine as all hell then my dude. I'd be feeling myself too if I had that kind of attention. Anyway, my Monday went pretty well. I flew back from Chicago after visiting both Chicago and Milwaukee for two different Tech N9ne shows. Got to meet him both times as well.

That's nice, it's good to get out and enjoy life.

I'm glad you had safe travels!

Who is this Tech9 person? Is he a rapper or like R&B, or Rock and Roll? What is one of his songs?

He must be really great to have you see him twice back to back.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

phagget cant change there own oil....if it was vaseline yo punk ass would have done it

8 days ago

Actually I had an S-10 in college and I changed my own oil all the time.

8 days ago

you might break a nail Rolling Eyes

8 days ago

I can do anything without breaking a nail. They aren't long, I just don't like them to get dirty.

8 days ago

sissy b!tch

“Sissy bitch?”

Are you seriously calling someone a sissy on these forums when you proudly embarrass yourself daily by posting lame music from the 1980s and 70s of old or dead female singers? Not to mention having a princess as your avatar while running around proclaiming your love for a troll account who has been exposed as a fucking fraud. That fact that fewer people post in your threads suggests that you are universally seen as a forum clown or gay coon.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

. .
. .
. ..
. .. and when I go... I don't interact with any technicians.... Just the concierge who takes my key fob and wipe my credit card.... n den i sit down in a very polite waiting area with snacks n shit.

7 days ago

Late model European luxury cars (like BMW, Mercedes, Audi) now require oil changes at 10,000 mile intervals. Lexus also recommends 10k intervals.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

phagget cant change there own oil....if it was vaseline yo punk ass would have done it

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

I can do anything without breaking a nail. They aren't long, I just don't like them to get dirty.

8 days ago

sissy b!tch

7 days ago

“Sissy bitch?”

Are you seriously calling someone a sissy on these forums when you proudly embarrass yourself daily by posting lame music from the 1980s and 70s of old or dead female singers? Not to mention having a princess as your avatar while running around proclaiming your love for a troll account who has been exposed as a fucking fraud. That fact that fewer people post in your threads suggests that you are universally seen as a forum clown or gay coon.

You can call me or I can be anything you want on the internet... reality speak volumes .., I got this ...

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

sissy b!tch

7 days ago

“Sissy bitch?”

The music I grew up with is never lame.... I promise you those singers can get on stage and blow any of the no talent artist today off the stage...

I see you click on my threads I dedicated to my husband that’s watching...are you mad or jealous witch one? I heard about yo fake account ass too.. you post and log off.. I’m in the 40s club and still attractive. Now you go sit your lame ass down

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

8 days ago

sissy b!tch

7 days ago

“Sissy bitch?”

And for the record, n!ggas still take me out on dates... that should tell you something dumb ass

Track Thumbs Up/Down
That moment when a dog is so hit, it forgets how to bark and can only holler.

Take @torch 's library card away because let's be honest. He isn't using it, has no command of the English language and has the literacy of a drugged parrot. @naughty_nites read him his Miranda Rights, the Gay Constitiion and the DSM-IV.

You KNOW someone told the truth when you're so caught off guard you have to reply thrice, trying to gather your delusional thoughts.

Laughing my cute azz offffffffffff!!!!

Post Posted: 6 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

. .
. .
. ..

7 days ago

7 days ago

Late model European luxury cars (like BMW, Mercedes, Audi) now require oil changes at 10,000 mile intervals. Lexus also recommends 10k intervals.

Ah. TIL!

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

okay....

8 days ago

Don't you???

7 days ago

No they think my ugly ass works there so...they try to fire me on the spot for being in the lobby.

7 days ago

I'm pretty ugly.

Post Posted: 5 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

Who is this Tech9 person? Is he a rapper or like R&B, or Rock and Roll? What is one of his songs?

Tech N9ne is a rapper. He does song with some rock singers though here and there. He's probably one of my favorite rappers out here. It was a good weekend overall.

Post Posted: 4 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

okay....

8 days ago

Don't you???

7 days ago

7 days ago

5 days ago

I'm pretty ugly.

Did you know attractive people are made to feel ugly by insecure people?

I would hang out with you over anyone here, with pictures.

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

7 days ago

7 days ago

5 days ago

Tech N9ne is a rapper. He does song with some rock singers though here and there. He's probably one of my favorite rappers out here. It was a good weekend overall.

Cool, nothing like treating yourself and creating great memories in the process!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

So in your default this person must not be the person typing cause that face would stop a drill from running but not to stare. So who are you and who is the person in the pic? Show us the supabad sissy that stops mechanics from working!!!

I CAN'T BREATHE!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

So in your default this person must not be the person typing cause that face would stop a drill from running but not to stare. So who are you and who is the person in the pic? Show us the supabad sissy that stops mechanics from working!!!

4 days ago

I CAN'T BREATHE!

You should hold your breath until you stop breathing and do all of humanity a great favor.

But you already dying inside so we can wait.

Post Posted: 3 days ago 

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

4 days ago

I CAN'T BREATHE!

4 days ago

You should hold your breath until you stop breathing and do all of humanity a great favor.

OOOOOOhhhh, YOU ONE MEAN OLE NASTY PUNK FAGGOT.

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

4 days ago

I CAN'T BREATHE!

4 days ago

3 days ago

OOOOOOhhhh, YOU ONE MEAN OLE NASTY PUNK FAGGOT.

Laughing

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

Lose...YOU AINT RIGHT FOR THIS SHIT...LOL!!!

BUT NOT "ONE LIE" WAS TOLD...SMDH!!!

P.S.

HUBBY WHY YOU R ALWAYS "MAKIN SHIT UP" BRO BRO!!!

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

3 days ago

P.S.

I like hubs! This is his quarter to be the entertainment king of bgc. Let him wear his crown

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

3 days ago

P.S.

3 days ago

I like hubs! This is his quarter to be the entertainment king of bgc. Let him wear his crown

WELP...

YOU WOULDNT KNOW IT BY THIS "LAST "EXCHANGE"...

YALL WENT IN ON "EACH OTHER"...

Track Thumbs Up/Down
oops

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

3 days ago

P.S.

What was made up sweetheart?

You think I care what a faceless, confused, man who claims he deplores blacks and homosexuality has to say?

If he wasn't trying so hard to come off as straight in public maybe he would notice men looking his way and not be so judgemental of me all the time.

And as for you should you be somewhere fake liking women, preparing yourself for Father's Day with your other straight buddies?

Track Thumbs Up/Down

9 days ago

8 days ago

3 days ago

P.S.

3 days ago

3 days ago

WELP...

YOU WOULDNT KNOW IT BY THIS "LAST "EXCHANGE"...

YALL WENT IN ON "EACH OTHER"...

Anyway he was talking about a pic I had up 3 or 4 days ago sweetie.

While you being messy, I know the pic I have up now has you seething whore!

You mad huh nigga!
First Page 1 2 3 4 Last Page 

Forum Index -> All times are GMT

Page 2 of 4
Watch this topic for replies

Jump to:   

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum

Change Online Status: Status Update: